Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E09 Field of Fears

EricaShadows
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, lah715 said:

I agree ... I remember Christy fighting for her and said she should get a makeover and most wrinkled their noses at it ... she definitely was a diamond in the rough ... but good for her

Sometimes a girl tries out and the judges act like Cher and Dionne in Clueless - "MAKEOVER!!!!!!"  And sometimes they act like it's the biggest inconvenience in the world - ie Erica and teasing her hair.  

Yes I've seen Clueless, and still haven't watched Mean Girls:)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

She's as glam (code for pretty) to me as Amy L, Maddie, Gina, Rachel, Yuko, Christina, etc.  

Oh, girl. Love me some Marshall, but in person, his face looks FROZEN especially when he turns side ways with the cheek filler. He is gorgeous but definitly hitting up the injections.

Speaking of injections....what do we think of Christina's new lips?

and I think every one of them is beautiful soooo LOL  just goes to show, to each their own. 

oh mercy, i didn't notice her lips yet. i HATE lip injections, my least favorite thing people do to their faces these days. 

• Love 4

Thanks for posting the info about Shannon. I really liked her. I knew she was very pretty but no idea she would be that gorgeous. Was it her that the female stylist was saying she didn’t have the look and didn’t think she could get the look?  

For her sake, I think she was much better off cheerleading for the Cavs and not dealing with the DCC mess. I would have loved to watch her on the show. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I wonder if we could get a bulk discount on keyboards:)

4 hours ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

I don’t think Marshall has frozen “plastic surgery face”. I think he’s just lucky with his coloring, bone structure, eyebrow arch, etc. If he was straight I would seriously ask him to procreate with me so my future children could have his perfect features. 

Edited to add:

Marshall, if you’re reading this... want to procreate? 

OMG!! Dying!!!???

4 minutes ago, rose711 said:

Thanks for posting the info about Shannon. I really liked her. I knew she was very pretty but no idea she would be that gorgeous. Was it her that the female stylist was saying she didn’t have the look and didn’t think she could get the look?  

For her sake, I think she was much better off cheerleading for the Cavs and not dealing with the DCC mess. I would have loved to watch her on the show. 

All she needed to change was her makeup. If she had a little more color on her face and ditched that frosty nude lipstick she wore, I think the judges would have liked Shannon better at auditions.

• Love 4

She's as glam (code for pretty) to me as Amy L, Maddie, Gina, Rachel, Yuko, Christina, etc.  

Oh, girl. Love me some Marshall, but in person, his face looks FROZEN especially when he turns side ways with the cheek filler. He is gorgeous but definitly hitting up the injections.

Here it is!  Do you have pics you could post?  I haven't found any with "new lips"...  Thanks!

• Love 1

I have yet to see the photo, but in general I think lip injections make it look like the wearer has sideways butt cheeks on their face. NEVER a good look.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, tinabee1967 said:

I have yet to see the photo, but in general I think lip injections make it look like the wearer has sideways butt cheeks on their face. NEVER a good look.

Or they should be advertising AFFFFF-LLLLLAAAACCCC!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WinkyFace said:

??????????

omg. No!!!

Cassie was the one that needed lip injections,  poor thing had absolutely no lips. 

On 9/27/2018 at 8:01 PM, Lunacat said:

Why is Kelli so rude in this episode? She’s flat out nasty in all of the office visits. 

It looked like Kelli got shagged right before coming to work,  she looked pretty rough.  No make up,  bad hair and she was overboard mean. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Annalisa said:

It looked like Kelli got shagged right before coming to work,  she looked pretty rough.  No make up,  bad hair and she was overboard mean. 

Wouldn’t that make her happy? Just sayin’.  

• Love 5

So last night hubby came in where I was watching the show to say he was going to bed.  I told him my cheerleader show was on and I had to finish it.  He said "you must have always wanted to be a cheerleader."  (I could have but didn't have a way to get to practice or games.)    Judy was announcing the triangle and he glanced at the screen and said "is being at the front of the triangle sort of like being president?"  

• Love 5
14 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

And they put Breelan and Ashley Pro on the squad the same year Shannon tried out. Makes me wonder how they really go about deciding you makes it into TC and on the squad. In my opinion, Shannon was a better pick over Breelan and Ashley.

I agree...while I didn't dislike Ashley Pro or Breelan, neither of them really needed to be on the team, in my opinion.  Shannon, looked awesome as a Cavs Girl...see what a little makeover will do for a person?? She had a rock star body and was a great dancer.  I really liked her and her personality.  She had cojones for saying she was a die hard Steeler fan in her interview !! :) 

• Love 8
23 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

i think with Betsey J, the hair and outfits are a very deliberate part of her schtick, and actually probably take time to do, whereas in Kitty's case, it just reads as couldn't be bothered to find a comb and just threw on whatever was closest.  super 'respectful' to the DCC

20 hours ago, Pink-n-Green said:

Umm, I'm not real sure about that.  Look at the grand entrance she always makes when she shows up in the studio (while all those poor TCC are clapping for her; no doubt having been told to do so).  And the outrageous things she says.  I think maybe the funky looking hair ties into all that.  Like she's trying too hard to be a "character".

@CaseyRe, I have to apologize.  That "umm" comes off as really rude and condescending and that was not my intention.  I was going for more of a "Hmmm, I don't know but let me think about it a minute" thing.   I just reread what I had written and I couldn't just let that go without saying something to you; I'm really sorry.