Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Kiss and Tell

paulvdb

On 10/3/2018 at 11:01 PM, nilyank said:

I always loved Dylan, so I am happy that he is back and he is trying to make himself better for Hayley.

The problem, however, is that Haley would never try to make herself better for Dylan...or even think of it, as she tends to think she's absolutely perfect just the way she is. That's an issue. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, SnarkySheep said:

The problem, however, is that Haley would never try to make herself better for Dylan...or even think of it, as she tends to think she's absolutely perfect just the way she is. That's an issue. 

Just like she has always believed if she acts stuck up and acts like people who are famous in various things. That will get her into that kind of fame and business. Never has it been shown, it is HARD work and the right timing. Haley has always thought things would just naturally fall into place for her, by being herself. 

• Love 4

Re: the Canadian girlfriend - I always think of Brian in The Breakfast Club (he later admits that he made up the Canadian girlfriend because he didn't want them to know that he was still a virgin).

On 10/4/2018 at 7:19 AM, CleoCaesar said:

Gloria: "My first boyfriend at his age, he wasn't ready to sleep with me."
Cam: "Mhmmm... And what does he do now?"
Gloria: "He runs a bed and breakfast."
Cam: "With...?"
Gloria: "His good friend Steven! ...Shut up!"

This reminded me of the episode of The Office when Dwight found out that Oscar was gay: "Do you think his roommate knows?"

• Love 7

I used to watch this show pretty consistently, but kind of fell off my radar last season. I've watched the first couple of episode and can't believe how different Luke looks. Manny is older but still looks like he did as a kid. Actually that goes for all the kids.

• Love 2
On 10/9/2018 at 8:04 PM, readster said:

Just like she has always believed if she acts stuck up and acts like people who are famous in various things. That will get her into that kind of fame and business. Never has it been shown, it is HARD work and the right timing. Haley has always thought things would just naturally fall into place for her, by being herself. 

But can you really blame her for that attitude, considering the family that raised her? Essentially all the adults in her family think they should get stuff just for existing (except for Alex, who admittedly does work hard but also seems to think she deserves all kinds of stuff because she's smart...like nobody else could possibly also be.)

• Love 1