Type keyword(s) to search

Bodyguard - General Discussion

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

I just watched it all again to understand the whole plot and not just drool over Richard Madden.

When Julia went to the PM's house with David alone, how did Richard Longcross know?  I will keep them coming,,,

I think the security services were spying on both her and David. Unless I am remembering wrong, Craddock said there was a recording of Julia and David. I don’t think they said whether it came from the government or mob. I’m pretty sure it was Longcross based on the scene right before Craddock confronting David. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Stuffy said:

Craddock said there was a recording of Julia and David. I don’t think they said whether it came from the government or mob.

Yes, there was a recording.

I'm going to guess they were tracking Julia. David was outside and on his cell phone when she called about the trip to the PM's place so they probably didnt hear his end of that convo.

Thanks Stuffy.

I’ve watched the series twice now, “back to back” as David says on his radio. Really hoping that they do a second season, and in the meantime I’ll start watching Line of Duty.

I only watched the first season of GoT, and that back when it first started, so RM is a delicious discovery for me 😍

14 hours ago, Capricasix said:

I’ve watched the series twice now, “back to back” as David says on his radio. Really hoping that they do a second season, and in the meantime I’ll start watching Line of Duty.

I only watched the first season of GoT, and that back when it first started, so RM is a delicious discovery for me 😍

They're doing a second season but taking a short break.  Madden said the character was hard on him. Unless something changes, they said it's going to have a time jump.

Re. Line of Duty 

If you're not there yet, wait till you see Keeley Hawes' Lindsey Denton in season two. It's definitely Keeley's best performance and most interesting character.  Jedd really likes to put his characters through the ringer. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 8/1/2019 at 12:27 PM, Stuffy said:

They're doing a second season but taking a short break.  Madden said the character was hard on him. Unless something changes, they said it's going to have a time jump.

Re. Line of Duty 

If you're not there yet, wait till you see Keeley Hawes' Lindsey Denton in season two. It's definitely Keeley's best performance and most interesting character.  Jedd really likes to put his characters through the ringer. 

I just finished the first season - did not anticipate that twist, right at the end, about who was really on the take!

I enjoyed seeing a couple of Hollow Crown actors - Adrian Dunbar and Owen Teale.

I saw @Stuffy's comment about a second series and was so excited! Went to all the usual haunts and saw no confirmations. This article in Cosmo (I know, I know) is dated yesterday and says: 

Both the BBC and Netflix have not officially renewed the show, but if numbers are any indication, things are looking up.

So still we wait.

• Love 1