Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E40: HOH #15; Final Eviction; Winner!

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

Tyler wasn't as dominant towards the end of the game as he was in the beginning. 

Tyler lost his edge when he started cuddling with Angela. I think they're cute as a couple but it cost him the game. And, if it's "true love" maybe he's the winner after all.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 11

I don't believe anything that comes out of Tyler's mouth.  When he said that he thought the viewers hated him my thought was that his comment is total bullshit. If he is such the super fan that he claims to be, he would know that viewers like perceived big moves and machinations. He worked the audience in his DRs, tried to look charming, in the hopes of getting the money for AFP.   I see Tyler as very fake and this season has kind of turned me off BB with the boosting of Tyler as one of the main goals of the production. 

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:
1 hour ago, queenbee9b said:

I am just sick of reading the posts on twitter that keep comparing Kaycee’s game to Josh’s.

Kaycee comes off as a decent loyal human being.  Josh was nothing more than a pan banging obnoxious asshole.  No comparison between the two.  There shouldn't have been a winner last year.

To me the litmus test is, if Tyler had told Kaycee to bang pots and pans in the faces of the other houseguests and followed them around really harassing them, would she have done it?  I can’t see that at all!  She’s no Josh.

• Love 17

Well, what a fun summer! And you all made it even more so, thank you! I have no problem with Kaycee's win, either she or Tyler were deserving. 

And when they were all swarming the stage at the end, I was reminded, for the first time in years, what a likeable cast it was overall. Some were annoying and over-the-top but compared to the sadistic crypto-fascist cohort of last summer, it was a breath of fun and fresh air.

And may we never hear from Chris and/or Bayleigh again. Of course he was gonna famewhore propose. Was there every any doubt?

• Love 16

Takeaways.

FRIENDSHIP! This really was the season all about friendship, wasn't it? It was so refreshing to watch a group of people that (mostly) genuinely liked each other and treated the game as a game rather than take everything personally (minus RS on her daughter's dog's best friend's birthday).

I was rooting for Tyler because I personally appreciate when people play the more strategic game, but very happy for Kaycee and she deserved to win just as much as he did. She also played a great game, just in a different manner.

Swaggy and Bayleigh can disappear now, I hope to never see them again. Along with RS and JC and Fessy. Also, Hayleigh is sofaking dumb. She deserves him.

Brett and Winston running towards each other made me legit lol at the end. I couldn't stand Brett at the beginning of the season but he really grew on me and I found myself actively rooting for him towards the end. I'm sure he is probably a douchebro but seems like a fun guy with a fair bit of self awareness.

• Love 12

I'm not thrilled with a Kaycee win (there were a times I felt she didn't care much about winning, so it was hard to root for her) but I'm happy with Tyler losing.  I agree with @rockibirdi that he seems so fake.  None of his reactions felt authentic to me except his arrogance, and then his disappointment.  I think the tears came when he had to accept that all he got was basically a consolation prize.  And the girl. He got Angela.  I'd cry, too.  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, green said:

PS:  I guess Kaycee's mother may be able to "accept" Kaycee now that she brought home all the money.  Hope her Mom learned for real to accept her though.

I noticed her in the audience toward the beginning of the show and I was thinking "Is that Jun from season 3? Damn, she got old!" and then at the very end realized it was KC's Mom.  The show played it up that they were "estranged" or Mom didn't accept her.  Then her Mom was hugging that $500K KC at the end and screaming and crying like she now accepted her lesbian daughter. 

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

I noticed her in the audience toward the beginning of the show and I was thinking "Is that Jun from season 3? Damn, she got old!" and then at the very end realized it was KC's Mom.  The show played it up that they were "estranged" or Mom didn't accept her.  Then her Mom was hugging that $500K KC at the end and screaming and crying like she now accepted her lesbian daughter. 

I think you are thinking of JC's family.  Kaycee's family were/are very supportive of her.  

Loved when Julie said that Kaycee played a clean game.  She did.  I have no problem with people who sit back at the beginning and watch and take in people's personalities.  I agree that Tyler lost a lot of his mojo when he was canoodling with Angela.

• Love 8

This is the first season ever where I picked the winner based upon the introduction of the cast during the premiere. I told my sister that I wanted Kaycee to win because no one like that has ever won. Of course, I proceeded to tell her that I would probably begin hating Kaycee after the first episode. I'm glad that that prediction didn't come true.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I think you are thinking of JC's family.  Kaycee's family were/are very supportive of her.  

Loved when Julie said that Kaycee played a clean game.  She did.  I have no problem with people who sit back at the beginning and watch and take in people's personalities.  I agree that Tyler lost a lot of his mojo when he was canoodling with Angela.

JC's family are totally alienated from him as I remember from the show - his message from "home" was one of his club friends.  I recall on KCs message it was her siblings and her Dad - no Mom.  Later, I recall during a "very special episode of Big Brother" JC & KC were commiserating and I thought KC said her Mom is in her life, but Mom was having a hard time accepting KC's sexual orientation.  However, that could be anything from "You're a sinner in the eyes of the Lord"  to  "I hate gay people" to "Well, you just haven't met the right man yet, this is a phase."

Yes, Tyler let his game slip once he and Angela started showmancing.  He could have stepped up his social game and paid more attention to Sam.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

Kaycee played a loyal game til the end, taking Tyler to final two.  She deserves credit for that.

That can be spun different ways, Tyler would probably say he cultivated that relationship so she might take him to the end in these circumstances. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

I thought KC said her Mom is in her life, but Mom was having a hard time accepting KC's sexual orientation.  However, that could be anything from "You're a sinner in the eyes of the Lord"  to  "I hate gay people" to "Well, you just haven't met the right man yet, this is a phase."

It could also be that as a mom she sees being gay as a barrier to having children.  A lot of parents of gay children have trouble with that.  Being straight doesn't mean you will have children and being gay doesn't mean you won't.  

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

I recall on KCs message it was her siblings and her Dad - no Mom.

I believe it was stated that the mother was out of the country, but there was some speculation as to whether or not that was on purpose to avoid the interview.

4 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I wonder if the princess has had the ring appraised yet. Ya know,  to see if it's worthy of her.

Wonder how much CBS paid for it?

1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

I believe it was stated that the mother was out of the country, but there was some speculation as to whether or not that was on purpose to avoid the interview.

That wasn't her mom she was hugging on stage?

• Love 1

Alrighty then... My very first time watching BB...caught every episode and even spent time a little time watching after dark .....which was a waste and time i will never ever get back (I know... we all have to learn the hard way).

THANK GOD that JC didn't make it to the F2.  I cheered when he dropped in the 1st final HOH round and again when he BARELY beat out Kaycee in the 2nd round.  Then I had to sweat out wondering if Kaycee would honor her F2 with Tyler....which she did...and from what I've read, Tyler has said he would have absolutely brought Kaycee with him had he won the final HOH.

Time here to join EVERYONE in saying that the Sccchhwwaaaagy proposal was...... oh, what word is best to describe it.... let's go with a few: disturbing, annoying, bothersome....my thesaurus runneth over with adjectives but I think I'll land on creepy since he started out with "hey, while you've been in seclusion, I've been hanging out with your family constantly to win them over".  Note that when he first came over to Bay, he said something about them loving each other forever and she did one of her Eye Roll Maximus acts including swinging her head over to the other HGs as if to say "yea, as if".  With her being secluded, I wouldn't think she could have known what was coming next..... and it was clear that she had no choice but to say Yes on national TV (although the alternative would have been hilarious) 

HOW MANY PEOPLE here think that CBS knew that the proposal was going to happen?  The Chenbot was clearly scrambling to get the votes read and the America's Fav HG announced.  I am one who thinks that the Scccchhwaaagstser sprung this on them figuring there's no way TPTB would try and stop it mid proposal.

The "Jury questions" were so canned by TPTB to be laughable.  The last 2 questions were "Why do you deserve to win" followed immediately by the Chenbot asking them each "Tell us why you deserve to win".  Seriously?

I said before that if JC won, this would be the first and last season of BB I'd watch.  In the end, thankfully the right 2 were left standing and the vote was as close as it gets.  Note that Hayleigh mentioned that she only decided on her vote after the final speeches and she voted for Tyler so it would have been 6-3 other wise.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I will be watching Celebrity BB and next season. 

Until then.... PEACE!

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, GeorgiaRai said:

Do we know if Kaycee knew Tyler misled her about throwing HOH1, or did she think it was some kind of accident?  I thought she commented something along the lines of  "I don't know why Tyler couldn't drop".  

Spoiler for feeds info:

Spoiler

She was (very) minorly salty about it when the feeds came back. They talked about it, and he said he was waiting for the next "jolt" - which, after seeing the comp, he probably meant spin or major tilt - so that it wasn't obvious he was throwing. Of course, his concern about it being obvious was only for his own benefit and did nothing for Kaycee, but Kaycee being who she is, accepted that answer and moved on.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, threebluestars said:

Has anyone ever come so close on the number guessing than Kaycee? She was only 13 away?

What guess? She just paid attention to the time in case it would be important later. BB frequently uses how many seconds it took for a particular comp as a tie-breaker.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, motroro said:

I said before that if JC won, this would be the first and last season of BB I'd watch. 

Oh come on, stay with us through thick and thin.  You can complain with the rest of us.  See you at Celebrity edition.

3 minutes ago, LoneHaranguer said:

What guess? She just paid attention to the time in case it would be important later. BB frequently uses how many seconds it took for a particular comp as a tie-breaker.

Tyler was so far off it was clear he threw it.  He did not want to be the one to cut JC who did exactly what he said he would do and NOT vote for the person who sent him out.

• Love 1

I loved this season.  I was really starting to get a bad feeling about the show after last season but I genuinely liked most of the cast & thought the final two were great.  I initially thought Kaycee blew it taking Tyler but it fit her game.  If she had turned on Tyler it would have gone against who she was all season & she wouldn't have anything to say to the jury.  I must be getting soft in my old age because it actually broke my heart a little bit when Tyler said he thought America hated him.  I think he & Hayleigh were the most strategic players but totally respect Kaycee's game.  It was so cute when they kept tieing in the last HOH.  That's what happens when you spend too much time with someone lol.

• Love 3

IF this were a world where Derrick didn't exist you would be hard pressed to find a more boring winner. Someone who wasn't even in over half the episodes in any meaningful way and rode coat tails nearly to the end before winning a series of competitions. Its almost like stepping out of the crowd a mile from the finish like of the Boston Marathon.  I couldn't even be bothered to watch until tonight because it was just a horrible final three...there was no way for me anyway to be happy with who won.

Anyway, the way Julie was rushing people's answers I was stunned she didn't shut down that s@#t with Swaggy and his proposal...that went on so long that the menagerie was still occurring behind Julie when she was at the key box.

So the season ends but at least a half million dollars will go a long way towards Mama Kaycee discomfort with the lesbian lifestyle. Cynical maybe but most likely true.

And Tyler fans don't you worry...no way you've seent he last of him. He's Grodner's new pet and she will be dusting him off from now until the end of time.

• Love 1

Kaycee!!!! Y'ALL, IT WAS KAYCEE! I could not watch the finale yesterday and I had half convinced myself she lost. In the end she actually won it at jury. I believe that. Tyler pulled a Paul. He forgot to look at the other perspective. Kaycee advocates well for herself.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, motroro said:

Alrighty then... My very first time watching BB...caught every episode and even spent time a little time watching after dark .....which was a waste and time i will never ever get back (I know... we all have to learn the hard way).

Welcome to the BB Snarking Family, Motroro! This is the best part of BB!

I didn't mean to delete other portions of your post that I wanted to comment on, hopefully I'll remember:

Saggy C'eats had hinted that he was going to do this after the Emmy's proposal. I was really hoping CBS would shoot the idea down. I'm sure Shaggy cried about the Victor/Nichol proposal & probably claimed they were more current.  Why CBS thinks we care about this idiot, I'll never know. First, we had the 'Shaggy C'eats of Bel Air' segment, now this. 

9 hours ago, xKHANx said:

She had 3400 it was 3413

I said 3400 too!

Regarding Kaycee being upset at Tyler about not dropping, I believe she said in her DR that after JC dropped, she saw how well Tyler was hanging on & knew he couldn't drop without being too obvious. 

I, too, liked Kaycee from her introduction segment.

Thank you all for a great season! You make watching these shows fun!

• Love 2
19 hours ago, jumper sage said:

No, they meant Kaycee.  She said her mother was not supportive of her.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, motroro said:

HOW MANY PEOPLE here think that CBS knew that the proposal was going to happen?  The Chenbot was clearly scrambling to get the votes read and the America's Fav HG announced.  I am one who thinks that the Scccchhwaaagstser sprung this on them figuring there's no way TPTB would try and stop it mid proposal.

First, welcome to the madness of BB.  You picked like the best year ever since BB3 to view it for the first time.  Had you watched last season you would not have been back I'm afraid.

Second, alas production definitely knew about that stupid proposal.  Julie set it up with the whole "showmance" segment leading into it.  For some reason the producer, Grodner, thinks showmances are what people want to see.  They aren't.  And the ending got rushed and ruined as a result of famewhore Swaggy hogging all the time.

36 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

Has Tyler said in any post interviews if he would have taken kaycee or Jc to finals if he had won last veto?

He said he absolutely would have taken Kaycee 100%.  Both he and Kaycee have said they felt a special vibe between them from day one.  That she was the only one he approached for a F2.  All his other F2's were people coming to him and you can't exactly turn those down or then they would be trying to get you out but the one with Kaycee was real from day one and they both knew it.  Kaycee has said that it has always felt like a long lost brother/sister relationship.  They both will remain friends for life for sure.

Edited by green
  • Love 6
On 9/27/2018 at 5:55 AM, amazingracefan said:

The time allocation wasn't good in general, nothing from several of the previous HGs.

THIS x 1000! I hate that Tyler & Kaycee did not have time to think to answer the questions (of which were all the same question put in different ways). I also hate we didn't get to see the pre-jury evicted houseguests more. Do you believe Kaitlyn didn't even say a word???? I forgot she was there until I saw her hugging one of them as the credits rolled.

On 9/27/2018 at 7:12 AM, Skycatcher said:

I wonder if the princess has had the ring appraised yet. Ya know,  to see if it's worthy of her.

I even commented to my husband, "I'm sure Daddy bought the ring so it would be worthy of his little girl."

23 hours ago, rockibirdi said:

I don't believe anything that comes out of Tyler's mouth.  When he said that he thought the viewers hated him my thought was that his comment is total bullshit. If he is such the super fan that he claims to be, he would know that viewers like perceived big moves and machinations. He worked the audience in his DRs, tried to look charming, in the hopes of getting the money for AFP.   I see Tyler as very fake and this season has kind of turned me off BB with the boosting of Tyler as one of the main goals of the production. 

But he had no way of knowing how BB would edit him. For all he knew, they wouldn't show half of what he said in DR.

• Love 5
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:39 PM, Ravello said:

It was a great season with the two best in the final 2.   I would have been happy with either of them winning.  

But the fake proposal by the attention seeking nobody was an insult to the viewers and other HG’s. Waste of precious air time.  CBS, please do not cast the faux couple in any other show.  Please do not bring them back.  Please do not put them on AR, Survivor, or a soap opera.  I don’t want to hear of these two ever again. 

I was happy JC was ignored.   CBS heavily edited his behavior.  

Looking forward to CBB and season 21 with JCM at the helm. 

Oh, I don't know.  It would be fun to see Snaggy and Bayleigh have an utter meltdown and tell each other off on the Amazing Race while they try to muck through mud, failure after failure.  :) 

• Love 5

I remember a few years ago they asked the non jurors to tell the other players something that they now knew about the game that would surprise everyone. It was great seeing all the reactions as the players learned what was really going on. This was after the vote so it wouldn't affect the outcome.

It seems crazy to me that the finalists have to explain 3 months of gameplay in only 3 minutes. That's the kind of thing we want to see and hear. Let the jurists ask real questions. Show more of the roundtable. It's always too rushed. I know it might mean losing segments like the Swaggy proposal , but I think I could dig down deep and somehow find the strength to carry on.

• Love 11

So I know some people have said that the Hive/Foutte only believed there was an alliance of Rachel/Angela/Brett/Winston.  So does that mean that sometimes Kaycee told them she'd vote with them, but then she "flipped"?  How is that "keeping her word" as she said she did?

I wish we had been shown more of her conversations of votes/strategy with people other than L6.  I really have no recall of any conversations she had with others.  I'm sure there probably was on the feeds, but not much made it into the game, whereas a large amount of Tyler's strategy was depicted.  Of course, that could be the primary fault of CBS showing us what they think we want to see, the guy playing a strategic game, rather than a woman playing a social game.

I'm fine with KC's win, being a comp beast is nothing to be sneezed at.  And I guess she had a good social game, but I just didn't see much of it beyond with L6 (at least on the show).  I do presume she spent a bit more time with Sam once the numbers dwindled, but the show seemed to just show Sam being by  herself.

I was a bit surprised that Faysal voted for Kaycee.  The vibes he gave off, I thought he'd vote for the guy over the woman.  I really can't imagine Hayleigh sticking with him more than a few months, especially once he has to pay more attention to his religion.

I'm sure Shaggy believes he's so totally in love with Bayleigh he wants to marry her.  But Shag, she hasn't seen or spoken to you at all for over two months.  She needs to get to know you again.  That really wasn't cool putting her on the spot like that with a marriage proposal.

And yeah, Tyler really kind of blew it with Sam.  I could see him lobbying for Brett's vote (I guess that was up in the air), but he really downplayed his relationship with Sam, and he should have known that she'd really take it personally, and vindictively.

I have to agree that with 3 comps, jury roundtable, votes, and reuninion, they need to make the BB finale at least 2 hours long.  Heck, Survivor gets 3 hours for all that.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

So I know some people have said that the Hive/Foutte only believed there was an alliance of Rachel/Angela/Brett/Winston.  So does that mean that sometimes Kaycee told them she'd vote with them, but then she "flipped"?  How is that "keeping her word" as she said she did?

Not really (Spoilered for non-episode info):

Spoiler

Kaycee’s usual tactic with the other side of the House was to remain noncommittal and stall; she’d tell any Hiver who asked/pressured her about her vote she hadn’t made up her mind right up to the eviction vote - then telling anyone who asked afterwards she’d gotten wind of how the House vote was leaning right before the live show, and she didn’t want to go against the House.  Kaycee was lucky she largely escaped attention after the votes, usually because the constantly blindsided and super-paranoid Hive was uniformly certain one of their own had flipped; their attention was focused on finding out who the flipper was.  

I'm fine with KC's win, being a comp beast is nothing to be sneezed at.  And I guess she had a good social game, but I just didn't see much of it beyond with L6 (at least on the show).  I do presume she spent a bit more time with Sam once the numbers dwindled, but the show seemed to just show Sam being by  herself.

Sam had a definite tendency to self-isolate.  Several times, when the broadcast showed Sam being off on her own doing the arts and crafts thing...?  Don’t know if you noticed, but some of Sam’s close-ups clearly show her wearing earplugs.  ;)

And yeah, Tyler really kind of blew it with Sam.  I could see him lobbying for Brett's vote (I guess that was up in the air), but he really downplayed his relationship with Sam, and he should have known that she'd really take it personally, and vindictively.

Spoilered for episode-external info:

Spoiler

Tyler has stated in post-Finale interviews he never saw any scenario where he would get Sam’s vote.  From the initial time Tyler invested in the relationship, he was quite probably closer with Sam than anybody else in the House.  Tyler knew (a) Sam was playing a purely personal game, and (b) whenever Sam was evicted (as she would have to be for Tyler and Kaycee to make it to F2), she would see any eviction vote cast by Tyler as a personal betrayal - so a Sam vote for Tyler was pretty much a write-off no matter WHAT Tyler did.  

• Love 3

Thanks for info. 

Spoiler

Though how can one claim to "vote the house" when so many of those evictions in the beginning were done by 1 vote, is a bit disengenuous. But as you said, Hive/Foutte were convinced it was one of them that flipped (and I suppose it was because they kept thinking Tyler was with them), so Kaycee got to fly under the radar.  So Kaycee got away with it because The Hive members were just idiots.

• Love 3
On 9/27/2018 at 8:43 AM, Skycatcher said:

Tyler lost his edge when he started cuddling with Angela. I think they're cute as a couple but it cost him the game. And, if it's "true love" maybe he's the winner after all.

A wonderful and important lesson to anyone and everyone who gets to appear on a TV reality show.

It ain't difficult to have yourself a showmance. But if you do, the odds are crushingly overwhelming that if you come close to winning the grand prize, you can bet your *blank* that showmance will cost you the grand prize - unfortunately, overwhelmingly probable. So, it's best if you can answer the following two questions before the show begins: 

1) What would you sacrifice to win the grand prize?

2) What would you sacrifice to have a showmance?

I'm truly sorry to make you focus on these two Qs.  But, I really do believe that it would be best for you to answer them before you find yourself "on the block" - so to speak.

33 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

Thanks for info. 

Hide contents

Though how can one claim to "vote the house" when so many of those evictions in the beginning were done by 1 vote, is a bit disengenuous. But as you said, Hive/Foutte were convinced it was one of them that flipped (and I suppose it was because they kept thinking Tyler was with them), so Kaycee got to fly under the radar.  So Kaycee got away with it because The Hive members were just idiots.

No matter how I could ever respond to this post, the one thing that I can't imagine quarreling about is the last six words in your spoiler box.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I thought he approached Sam for a final 2, too, while she was still a robot.

According to post-show interviews:

Spoiler

Tyler said Sam came to him and proposed it.  I think it was the day AFTER he and Kaycee had made their alliance so yeah it was still when she was a robot I believe.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, green said:

First, welcome to the madness of BB.  You picked like the best year ever since BB3 to view it for the first time.  Had you watched last season you would not have been back I'm afraid.

Second, alas production definitely knew about that stupid proposal.  Julie set it up with the whole "showmance" segment leading into it.  For some reason the producer, Grodner, thinks showmances are what people want to see.  They aren't.  And the ending got rushed and ruined as a result of famewhore Swaggy hogging all the time.

He said he absolutely would have taken Kaycee 100%.  Both he and Kaycee have said they felt a special vibe between them from day one.  That she was the only one he approached for a F2.  All his other F2's were people coming to him and you can't exactly turn those down or then they would be trying to get you out but the one with Kaycee was real from day one and they both knew it.  Kaycee has said that it has always felt like a long lost brother/sister relationship.  They both will remain friends for life for sure.

That's nice to know.

14 hours ago, North of Eden said:

I couldn't even be bothered to watch until tonight because it was just a horrible final three...there was no way for me anyway to be happy with who won.

I'm okay with Kaycee, but agree about the others in the F3. Not sure I get the top three in AFP. Has this become a "who's hottest?" contest, or is the gap between the show and whatever's going on in the feeds that big?

3 minutes ago, LoneHaranguer said:

I'm okay with Kaycee, but agree about the others in the F3. Not sure I get the top three in AFP. Has this become a "who's hottest?" contest, or is the gap between the show and whatever's going on in the feeds that big?

Well, if we're looking at the episodes, Haleigh and Tyler have both gotten the most screentime and Brett has been entertaining to some (I won't say all because different people like different things). I can't think of who else would have been in top three, in all honesty. Nobody else got enough to do on the episodes. JC maybe but I can see why the other three beat him for AFP top spots.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, LoneHaranguer said:

is the gap between the show and whatever's going on in the feeds that big?

Sometimes it is. On TV JC was presented as an over-caffeinated joyful little scamp.  I could see where he would easily win AFP based on the show alone. On the feeds he was a totally repulsive perv and thoroughly disliked by almost all the feedsters. We were always amazed at the sweetheart edit he was getting from production.  There were others but none as egregious as that particular case. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, if we're looking at the episodes, Haleigh and Tyler have both gotten the most screentime and Brett has been entertaining to some (I won't say all because different people like different things). I can't think of who else would have been in top three, in all honesty. Nobody else got enough to do on the episodes. JC maybe but I can see why the other three beat him for AFP top spots.

Sam, maybe - carryover from her early-days America’s Sweetheart edit.  And maybe possibly Angela, as spillover from the Tangela storyline.  Ya gotta admit - if all you went off was her Tangela-focused DRs, Angela’s blush under her tan came off as pretty adorable.  It’s the only time you ever heard Angela stammer, and went a long way towards humanizing her.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1