Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Babes in Brandiland

• Start Topic

On 9/26/2018 at 8:29 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Leeann lashes out then says how it hurt her so much that she hurt you but it hurt her more lol Jesus 

Really! Master manipulator - not EVER to be trusted imo.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Sterling said:

I grew up in Dallas, and I still live in another part of Texas, but I'm in Dallas a lot because I still have family there.  I grew up in the 70's, so I've "known" Dallas through the decades.

I've never once heard of any of these people:  the Westcotts, Dee Simmons (or her company), Cary's husband (the "well-known" plastic surgeon), The Hollman company, etc.

So they're not as "famous" as BravoTV would have us believe.

That being said, I'm here for every minute of it.

Here's what I admit:  I admit that I've already looked up Mama Dee's house, and D'Andra's house.  Both are in the very exclusive Highland Park, and each is worth >$2.5 million.  D'Andra's house is owned by the trust that Mama Dee controls.  And yes, next time I'm visiting family, I'll be doing a drive-by, y'all.

I did some googling of these people, too. Kameron's husband's parents, Carl and Jimmy Westcott, lived in this home from 2010-2016.

GetMedia-25-768x576.jpg

• Love 10

I think I have a better sense of Kameron and the world she lives in and why she can be classest.

I'm exhausted reading the list of Jimmy Elisabeth and her accomplishments.  She's busy!  And I'm not being snarky.

• Love 5

A bathroom made of FU money, toga-clad man candy, and a baby kangaroo. I love this show.

Well I'm ashamed of her parents.

I'm more ashamed for her for naming her son Chart.

• Love 10

I'm only catching up with last week's show now but before I continue I have to say I'm seriously impressed by that scrunched face Leanne did. I have never seen anything like that before. It looked like some serious accident victim.

On 9/27/2018 at 4:58 PM, Jel said:

Pardon me please, everyone, as I set up my solo dining table...

Kameron's "wait, why are you pointing your finger at me?", followed by the face....followed by her own "lower" (and therefore acceptable for some reason) finger pointing ...loved!

Kam is to me as Ramona or Rinna (pitooey!) is to other posters. I love everything about her.  She's like a guilty pleasure.  

Table for five!  Are we up to five?  I really like Kam!

On 9/27/2018 at 7:42 PM, queenjen said:

Brandi's BIG ISSUE:  Remember last season when there were snipey comments from Kameron about living in a certain suburb/s? D'Andra and Kam were there and Stephanie moved there too when Travis decided the lustre of living on the final hole of the golf course wore off (sad 'Brah!') and found a place with a pool in the living room (happy 'Brah')? Brandi doesn't live in this old rich neighbourhood. Plus, we started getting comments from Kam about Brandi being offensive and low class. Class is the word with Brandi. She is really sensitive about being made to feel like one of the Mud People aka The Poor and a 'bad person'. ...

You are definitely on to something here.  Remember the beginning of last season - when Stephanie and Brandi were on the outs, there was talk about how Stephanie's husband wanted her to be more involved with the charities and the fancy people?  I am sure Brandi's off-putting behavior is upsetting to Stephanie's husband, and probably her own husband, as the fancy charity people look down on that.  Steph and her husband are trying HARD to get "in."  Her bff putting poop on the table can't be helping.  Brandi probably doesn't care about those people, but she doesn't want to be shunned.  

• Love 6
On 9/27/2018 at 7:03 AM, queenjen said:

Kameron's earrings! When she was talking to her husband about the GLOBBLE PeddEXpo, she had these things on that looked like one of her kids craft projects. To me they literally looked like those little foam balls from the craft shop that you can roll in glitter and glue to make tree ornaments. She had 3 or 4 in descending size hanging from her earlobes. Fair enough. Then they showed her TH with the condom earrings and I thought 'anal beads'. She's talking to Kourtt about being an entrepeneur with butt beads dangling from her head. i wonder if Kameron needs to be rescued? is she sending us some kind of SOS?

I thought Kameron's earrings looked like condoms. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 3

Two different pairs of earrings.  The pink circles are the ones that look like unused condoms wrapped in pink gauzy ribbon--those were in her talking heads.  The ones in the scene with her husband were the dangling graduated-size red and rose-colored balls (I'm sensing a theme here!).  I actually liked the ball ones--very '60s throwback.

• Love 2
On 9/27/2018 at 3:16 PM, Feline Queen said:

If Sparkle Dog fails, Courtt can write off his investment on his taxes.  I know someone whose husband financed a store for her that sold British food and she was always looking for ways to spend money because it was supposed to be a tax write-off. When the store became profitable anyway, she closed it. 

I wish people wouldn't shriek around animals. That poor little Joey. 

Brandi shouldn't worry about the adoption getting approved because it's probably a foregone conclusion even though her own kids bad-mouthed her. 

I don't think Leanne bought anything at Brandi's pop up - and good for her for not bowing to the pressure to buy something she didn't like or want.  

Cary and her raincoat for her handbag was lame. If it's that delicate, leave it at home during inclement weather. 

I agree with RedInk - D'Andra is friends with Leanne because she can feel financially and socially superior with the bonus of believing she's magnanimous being friends with someone who's poor by comparison.  

Stephanie's bathroom is both gorgeous and ridiculous. Does anyone really spend that much time lounging around in their bathroom? She's trying to be nicer this season, but her baby voice still grates. 

Indeed!  That poor little joey shouldn't have been there.  I hate it when people without obvious wildlife knowledge have these beautiful creatures as pets.  It isn't a pet and can that guy REALLY do what is right for it?  By all accounts no.  It should never have been at that party in the 1st place.  I sure didn't see any evidence he is a trained exotic animal caretaker and what sort of wildlife org he is part of.  

Someone else mentioned it but I found the model cattle call gross.  I don't like it when women are ogled and treated as meat and I don't like it when it happens to men either.  We are better than that!

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:00 AM, Sterling said:

I grew up in Dallas, and I still live in another part of Texas, but I'm in Dallas a lot because I still have family there.  I grew up in the 70's, so I've "known" Dallas through the decades.

I've never once heard of any of these people:  the Westcotts, Dee Simmons (or her company), Cary's husband (the "well-known" plastic surgeon), The Hollman company, etc.

So they're not as "famous" as BravoTV would have us believe.

That being said, I'm here for every minute of it.

Here's what I admit:  I admit that I've already looked up Mama Dee's house, and D'Andra's house.  Both are in the very exclusive Highland Park, and each is worth >$2.5 million.  D'Andra's house is owned by the trust that Mama Dee controls.  And yes, next time I'm visiting family, I'll be doing a drive-by, y'all.

Wait, wait, wait . . .  Let me get this straight.  Little Miss Independent of the three trust funds, not only has a skin care brand owned by her mother (a line I wouldn't wear if it were free after seeing D'Andra's neck), but her home is owned by a trust?  And this bitch sits around whining day and night that her mother doesn't hand over a long-standing, successful company?  Dee's a cold bitch, but there's a reason she hasn't trusted her daughter to run the show.  D'Andra is fifty, born with a silver spoon in her mouth, yet doesn't own her house outright?  I bought my first home when I was 25!  Something tells me D'Andra truly does have only $200 in her account, and is incapable of controlling her spending.

• Love 5
On 10/5/2018 at 10:53 PM, goofygirl said:

Wait, Kam's in-laws lived in that bigass house UNTIL 2016?? Where do they live now?  OK, I'll say it. In a VAN, down by the river??

According to the Dallas County Appraisal District, there are 3 different Westcotts who all own homes in the Highland Park/Turtle Creek neighborhoods, each valued at $3 to $4 million.

This includes Carl Westcott, who is Court's father and founder of Westcott LLC.

FYI, Turtle Creek is where Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones lives, and where baseball great Mickey Mantle lived up until his passing.  Very exclusive.

Edited by Sterling