Type keyword(s) to search

Happy Together - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 10/2/2018 at 10:57 AM, Shenanigan said:

I actually found this to be a sweet little show. I liked that the superstar kid wasn't portrayed as a bratty, entitled, drunken mess. And I genuinely LOL'd when the bodyguard picked up Damon while he was dancing.

Yes.  It's just a sweet little show. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, In2You said:

So I could've sworn the writers said they opted against a pregnancy in the 1st season. Yet wrote in pregnancy after Amber gives birth.  

The fact that they said the season finale and not the winter season finale makes me think this show is not coming back.  Usually shows premiere in September.  As much as i like this show, i can forget it by nine months.

9 hours ago, GordonGartrelle said:

The fact that they said the season finale and not the winter season finale makes me think this show is not coming back.  Usually shows premiere in September.  As much as i like this show, i can forget it by nine months.

I don't expect the show to come back but they said season finale because this was the end of the season since they never got an extended episode order. Winter finale is usually used when a show goes away for a few weeks prior to Christmas to return in January.  I guess they figured since they're not getting renewed might as well end on a good note with Claire pregnant. 

• Love 3

Quite enjoyed the show during its run.  This episode, with Claire singing the duet with Cooper, and then finding she's expecting, had a lot of good moments.  Sad to think it's likely not returning.  

• Love 4