Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: A Future to Believe In

• Start Topic

Tristan is kind of screwed if he has a gap in his insurance.  If I understand correctly he’s going to have to pay more to reinstate his insurance.  No wonder he’s pissed.

ETA: OK  knowing how flighty she is he probably should’ve confirmed everything first but still I can’t stand Mia.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 11

I so know Mia's type...talk, talk, talk..say everything that makes you sound like your all in, interested, ready..but...it's all just talk to make herself seem like a good partner.  When it's time to actually act on all that talk, act surprised, confused, manipulated.  It is sooooo frustrating being around these people.  

• Love 13
Just now, PityFree said:

Gawd. Amber and Dave Are still not at the point where they can engage in small talk comfortably. it’s like they just met 20 minutes ago. It’s so painful to watch!

Could they be awkward in front of the camera?

• Love 7

DEAR.LORD...Amber and Dave's plans for future family traditions include having Santa be part of Christmas when they have children.  Whoaa! Slow down you crazy kids!  (Seriously NO ONE can really be this boring, right?)

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Danielle seemed happier to see the dogs than Bobby, 

I was serious when I suggested earlier that Bobby needs to start dressing like Henry: naked except for a collar. Then maybe Danielle will be excited to see him.

• Love 12

Does anyone really know what Dr. Blondie is saying?   Blah, blah, blah.

Why couldn’t Danielle just say “love you” on the phone.

Amber and Dave do still seem uncomfortable.  They should try for more fun, less seriousness.  

I hope Tristen sticks to his guns.

who took all the blankets, hahaha.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 12

I am not buying what Amber and Dave are selling. They aren't good enough actors. I think they privately decided to divorce but were well aware of how they were appearing on camera. Now they're playing up whatever good angles they can.

• Love 11

Dr. Blondie is wrong. She’s acting like this fight was a little tiff. Tristan packed up Mia’s stuff and threw her out. That’s major! 

This is so dumb planning out for retirement. They don’t even know if they are going to be together in two weeks. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Dr. Blondie is wrong. She’s acting like this fight was a little tiff. Tristan packed up Mia’s stuff and threw her out. That’s major! 

The 'experts' feel there's nothing these two crazy kids can't work through together. (huge eye roll)

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Does anyone really know what Dr. Blondie is saying?   Blah, blah, blah.

Why couldn’t Danielle just say “love you” on the phone.

Amber and Dave do still seem uncomfortable.  They should try for more fun, less seriousness.  

I hope Tristen sticks to his guns.

who took all the blankets, hahaha.

I don't think Danielle should say she loves Bobby if she doesn't. It will get Bobby excited and if it isn't true, it will hurt him even more. It hasn't been that long and it's perfectly normal for her to want to make sure her feelings are for him  - not y he things he does or the newness of the relationship. It would be great if she were a little more expressive since she has said how fond she is of Bobby. 

• Love 19

They should’ve swapped swapped in some random production guys for the “husband feeling” event. The referee had long hair in a ponytail so I’m not sure how Danielle got that one so wrong.

Dave, if it had been a “penis feeling” event Amber would’ve  probably gotten that one correct.

• Love 5