Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E01: Adam Driver / Kanye West

• Start Topic

On 10/3/2018 at 7:25 PM, Jody said:

Chris Redd Has Not Been On Four Years  OR AT Least I Don't Think So ! That Would Have Been In 2014 And After 2010, I Think They Had Bobby And Taran And Chris Redd Was NOT With Them ! I Think Chris Redd Came On Last Year And This Is His Second Year ! Chris And Heidi And Last Year Luke Null And Mikey Day And Alex And Melissa ALL Came On Together !

Dad?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 10/9/2018 at 2:29 PM, Mystery said:

My friend thinks that Adam Driver is the subject of this Blind Gossip item from today, but would the staff of SNL actually do this?

"This very average-looking actor has gone from TV star to movie star in the past few years.

That sudden trajectory probably has a lot to do with his key role in a major franchise.

He recently did a quick gig on a TV series. The crew was given specific instructions about how to treat him.

'No one was allowed to look at him. We were ordered to turn our heads every time he walked by so we wouldn’t accidentally catch his eye. It’s a very small and collaborative environment, so it was an odd request.'

We don’t know if Mr. Average Looking has developed a big ego or if he is just super-sensitive, but we do know that he did not make these kinds of demands on the set of his former TV show so we were surprised to hear about this.

Wonder what’s changed?"

In the oil baron father sketch, Adam (in character) ordered Pete (playing his son) to look at him because Pete was trying to avoid looking at him to keep from laughing. I find it hard to imagine that if there had been any backstage tension about who could look at Adam Driver Pete would have been so relaxed and casual when it was brought up. Although I suppose it is possible that Pete takes nothing seriously and is just going to laugh regardless.

• Love 1
On 10/1/2018 at 10:19 PM, LuvMyShows said:

The woman heard gasping "oh my God" at that horrific birth control joke Pete told was actually me in my apartment thirty blocks away.

Let's hope that was a really really badly timed joke because....

Ariana Grande & Pete Davidson split.

I mean, I can't even pretend the entire time I was watching Pete on SNL, they had an expiration date stamped on both of them along with their freshly minted tats. I do admit now I feel sort of sad for Pete because during this episode of  Weekend Update he felt like the kid who was sick and the entire town pretended he was Batman.  Now Pete just goes back to where ever he was living and she stays in the $16 million apartment. And I am not even going to pretend he bought the $100,000 engagement ring. I just hope she doesn't get half of his sneakers. 

Edited by DuckyinKy
  • Love 1

Hey JZL. I AM Probably The ONLY Person Who Thinks This, But I Actually Think Kanye Was Not As Bad As Every Body Makes Him Out To Be ! When I First Saw This, I Was Confused By Him Dressing As A Bottle ! I Did Not Even Know IT Was A Bottle OF Water ! How Ever, I Listened To His First Song On The Repeat And He Was Singing That She IS A Freaky Girl And I Am Freaky Too So That Was Why He Was Dressed As A Bottle OF Water ! I Think In The Second Song That He Was Showcasing That Other Man And In The Third Song That He Had That Other Man, But He Also Had That Woman And I Think He Was Promoting Her So Maybe That Was Why He Had The Third Song ! I Saw On The Repeat That The Cast Left The Stage When Kanye Was Singing, But They Came Back On The Stage And Clapped For Him And IT Looked Okay To Me ! Jody

Well, IT Looks Like Maybe Pete Davidson Came On In 2014, But I Can't See Seth Saying Here's Pete Davidson With a Comment. Pete, Tell Me Some thing More About Staten Island. Seth Always Talked To People Like That On Week End Update. Also, I Know That Pete Did Not Start Last Year, But IT Sure Doesn't Feel Like He Has Been On FIVE YEARS ! Jody 

On 10/14/2018 at 5:11 PM, DuckyinKy said:

I mean, I can't even pretend the entire time I was watching Pete on SNL, they had an expiration date stamped on both of them along with their freshly minted tats. I do admit now I feel sort of sad for Pete because during this episode of  Weekend Update he felt like the kid who was sick and the entire town pretended he was Batman.  Now Pete just goes back to where ever he was living and she stays in the $16 million apartment. And I am not even going to pretend he bought the $100,000 engagement ring. I just hope she doesn't get half of his sneakers. 

I just watched the repeat of the Adam Driver episode with its Pete-heavy script--several mentions throughout of his and Ariana's engagement.  He must be sitting at home cringing.  Well, he sort of predicted the breakup in WEU.

19 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I just watched the repeat of the Adam Driver episode with its Pete-heavy script--several mentions throughout of his and Ariana's engagement.  He must be sitting at home cringing.  Well, he sort of predicted the breakup in WEU.

Maybe Ariana just didn't like how he "stocked her fridge."