Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: Italian Night Fight

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Edited to add - I am not saying Gina and Matt should stay together for the children. Obviously that does not work. But she seems totally oblivious to them. I will add that it is quite possible that she and Matt did build up little in the way of equity in their lives in 8 short years. But child support for three kids will not be cheap. 

100% this!  Gina’s attitude wouldn’t bother me so much, but for the fact that there are three children involved.   

• Love 19

Did we know previously that Vicki and Steve had broken up, even if only for a few weeks? 

I thought it was rich that Kelly said she didn't like husbands getting involved in disagreements. She was the one who intruded on Shane and Steve. And IIRC she dragged Michael into her feud with Shannon at that costume party when she told Shannon that it was no wonder that David cheated on her. I would like to give Kelly the benefit of the doubt that she has changed for the better, but I am not seeing a lot of change so far. 

Good on her though for apologizing to Shane, as she should have. I was not big on Emily at first, but I have come to like her. And she and Shane certainly seem to have much better behaved kids than Gina does. 

• Love 15
48 minutes ago, Juniebaby said:

Don’t forget the best part of their marriage, he’s rarely around.

IF ONLY!  My marriage would've stuck.

12 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Can I make the cocktails?

Here’s the menu:

Tam-quila Sunrise

Vicki Vesper (like most Vicki truths, it comes with a twist)

The Shannon (a glass of lime slices with a splash of Tito’s)

The Kelley Royale (champagne with a float of champagne)

Gina’s Lawn Guyland Iced Tea (ingredients served separately, in different counties, but it’s better that way, I swear)

Emily Merlot 

Shane-y Temple (non alcoholic)

Better bring your A game - Vicky insisted on blue cheese stuffed olives, before Andales.

• Love 13

Gina says she and her ex are “friends” too many times in every one of these convos for me to buy it. Not to mention every other aspect of their relationship like the phone call she made to him at the petting zoo or not knowing here he lives don’t support the story she is selling. I also find it curious that we never heard his voice at any point during that convo or even a pause where he was responding, it was a long monologue.

Also, if Gina wants to have an opinion on everyone else than she has to deal with the others having opinions about her. 

I have had friends who have had amicable divorces and they still had a lot of pain and hurt to deal with the end of the relationship.

That said Vicki and all these women needs to shut the fuck up with their god nonsense. Vicki god would have struck you down years ago.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 24

I was very interested to find out that Vicki and Steve had broken up over the summer. His choice because she was too busy? (Cut to scenes of her directing traffic at Coto Insurance). That's HER narrative. Okay Vicks, we'll go with that.

More likely scenario? Steve Chavez Lodge decided that filling Vicks' Love Tank was so beyond exhausting that even the screen time benefitting his political career/career reinvention wasn't worth it. Changed his mind when Mommy's house got stuffy. He'll keep filling the role she cast him to play, but he isn't putting a ring on anything. Everyone's right, she's not in love with him anyway. She's in love with the idea of him. She'd take Brooks back in a second.

Now, on the other hand, if Steve promised to let her in on his scam, told her only she could help him win the this/that or whatever vote by doing this/that or whatever and that by doing so would ensure they would stroll arm in arm to Camelot? Now you're talking.

• Love 17

i can't WAIT to see this episode, my DVR fucked it up and so now I have to wait! 

1 hour ago, wheresmypizza said:

I was very interested to find out that Vicki and Steve had broken up over the summer. His choice because she was too busy? (Cut to scenes of her directing traffic at Coto Insurance). That's HER narrative. Okay Vicks, we'll go with that.

More likely scenario? Steve Chavez Lodge decided that filling Vicks' Love Tank was so beyond exhausting that even the screen time benefitting his political career/career reinvention wasn't worth it. Changed his mind when Mommy's house got stuffy. He'll keep filling the role she cast him to play, but he isn't putting a ring on anything. Everyone's right, she's not in love with him anyway. She's in love with the idea of him. She'd take Brooks back in a second.

Now, on the other hand, if Steve promised to let her in on his scam, told her only she could help him win the this/that or whatever vote by doing this/that or whatever and that by doing so would ensure they would stroll arm in arm to Camelot? Now you're talking.

Spot on, I get the impression this is a relationship of mutual convenience. 

• Love 7

Regarding Brooks, honestly, I think Vicki was "in on it" as in, she knew, deep down, Brooks didn't have cancer, but decided to ignore it and humor him  and pretend like she believed him, because ultimately she found it flattering that he wanted her attention/sympathy that badly, so she didn't wanna call him out on it. 

I think Brooks may have had Munchausen's Syndrome. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Juniebaby said:

Don’t forget the best part of their marriage, he’s rarely around

Oh preach! Key to some of the happiest marriages and the reason a lot of divorces happen when someone retires. 

So Vicki in the bandages at the end of the mid season trailer...that's a 'wattles begone' surgery? Cos in this week's episode of Married to Medicine, I noticed Dr Heavenly pulling at her own wattles while she was getting spiritual/anger management coaching. So obviously I was then on 'wattle alert' during her THs. Thinking about Heavenly and Vicki, I concluded that maybe wattles are more likely to be an occupational hazard if there's quite a percentage of your life spent screaming like a snake bit banshee. That would cover both Heavenly and Vicki.

Did anyone else think that Vicki's odd visit to the Sommelier was a shady attempt to get out of serving Aldi wine at her event? i don't think the establishment she and Tamra visited looked like it would be featuring the grapes of Aldi on its shelves. 

• Love 8

Oh, Gina.  Everybody knows better than you - because you are dumber than a box of mismatched socks.

Puleese tell us again how your D-I-V-O-R-C-E is so much better and speshul, because ... Reasons.

You are calling your huzzbin/best friend from the bathroom crying, while he's in his apartment you've never seen banging someone you've never met.  And it's ALWAYS about the money.  Good thing you have small children he has to support.

I fell in lurve with Kelly all over again, when she was holding Emily & whiny little bitch Shane's dog the whole time they were talking.

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

Vicky is such a terrible liar. 

“Steve has more money than I do.”

Cali is one of the most expensive states to live in number one so I understand why one would be cash poor with high salaries and income. Second isn’t she a financial wizard? Can’t she come up with anything better to defend her racists crooked cop boyfriend on the ledger?

Third, cancer scammer aside, this bitch has been divorced twice. Flippant about marriage my ass. 

Calling someone a fat ass? Really? 

Really? 

Vicky? 

Look. In. A. Mirror. You. Bloated. Sow. 

I hate Vicky more because she makes me negative so early in the morning. 

I have to lurve someone else who wakes early and calls Vicky a bloated sow.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I have to lurve someone else who wakes early and calls Vicky a bloated sow.

Lol it’s the children and the furry menance aka Coco’s, our shitzu bishon mix fault. 

I mean these brats expect their Mommie sober to make breakfast. The nerve. 

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, arejay said:

Hey! A tasting event where we were not subject to Vicki's weird lizard-tongue flicking thing.  That's a win for us!

Ugh usually followed by her obnoxious “cut!” hand motion across the throat. As if she’s important enough to tell the cameras when to stop filming. 

Vicki sucks on another level altogether. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Sterling said:

I don't get what's so hard to understand about Gina's divorce.

They were young.  They got married on Long Island, where everybody gets married.  They had kids, where everybody else had kids.

They moved to O.C., where they realized, out of their bubble, they are simply not meant to be together.  
What's so hard to understand?

Why does there have to be adultery, lying, poor financial management, or any of these other reasons?

Can't two people simply decide they are not meant to be together?

I've been divorced like this.  Great guy, good-looking, treated me really well.  I just never was in love with him.

And I get that. Divorce isn't black and white; there can be a myriad of reasons, reactions, etc. 

I still get this vibe that Gina is protesting too much. I agree that the other women are trying to push THEIR experience on her, and that's not cool. But to not be upset AT ALL? Even for her kids? It's just not coming off genuine to me. 

8 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Thank heavens I had not started eating my snack when Tamra started on about her sex life with Eddie. Nobody wants to hear at yall banging like any animal!

That was so unnecessary. 

Also - "Do monkeys bangs?" Of course they fucking bang, you moron. How else would animals repopulate????

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I must have blinked and missed the Vicki "Fat Ass" comment.  Please help me!  About whom did she say this?

Pot meet kettle.

Has she looked in a mirror lately?

Well it was not an outright insult—but there were strong implications. When Tamra told her that Kelly told them about Steve moving home with his “mommy” during their breakup, Vicki responded with “Kelly needs to shut her fat ass mouth.” 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Well it was not an outright insult—but there were strong implications. When Tamra told her that Kelly told them about Steve moving home with his “mommy” during their breakup, Vicki responded with “Kelly needs to shut her fat ass mouth.” 

Again, pot meet kettle.

Vicki has the fattest ass mouth out there, telling Gina she has no moral compass.

This is exhausting.  And I'm here for every minute.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, rideashire said:

Misery loves company and the fact that Gina isn't miserable about her divorce is unacceptable to any of those women. If they're unhappy, everyone else must be too.

but COME ON it doesn't make any sense, they still have sex, are attracted to each other and are best friends..what the hell more do you want? and to break up their little kids' family?  i think something else has to be going on.. couple of morons in my book.

10 hours ago, dosodog said:

Shannon looks like everyone dumps on her this season.  Boo!

She always looks like that to me. the only season I ever skipped was when she came on board, so I don't know if she was ever happy or fun, all i've ever seen is a smile-less "I'm done!!" weepy whiny woman.

• Love 12

I cannot stand Vicki.  She is a horrible,  judgemental asshole when she should be the last person talking about morals. It seems like she is being featured more and more.  I just don't understand it.  I have not read one post from anyone saying they liked Vicki.   As I was watching last night, I was thinking that I was just about over this show.  I keep hanging on hoping it will get better but don't see a light at the end of this tunnel.  

• Love 20

Omg, I hope Gina's life and divorce isn't going to be dragged out all season. This should have been a 1 episode highlight and no more. Who in BRAVO producer-land decided that the new girl will get the spotlight? I bet that just chaps Vicki's OG of the OC's fat ass! 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

It sounds like Gina was married for 8 years? She made a comment about not being able to spend another 32 years with Matt to reach 40 yrs like her parents have. I believe she is 33-34? So she was 25-26 when she married. Not exactly a child bride. But my problem with Gina is that she has stated she got married because everyone else was getting married. She had kids because everyone else was having kids. They already had two kids when they moved to OC three years ago, and went on to have a third. Then whoops, everyone in OC is getting divorced, so she wants a divorce. While I think it is just as likely that her hubby was cheating on her, they brought three kids into the world seemingly on a whim because everyone else was doing it, and now the kids are the ones who will suffer. And it is obvious that Gina is unable to reign in those three kids. But to me she seems totally oblivious to the pain her children will suffer, regardless of how happy she herself professes to be. 

Edited to add - I am not saying Gina and Matt should stay together for the children. Obviously that does not work. But she seems totally oblivious to them. I will add that it is quite possible that she and Matt did build up little in the way of equity in their lives in 8 short years. But child support for three kids will not be cheap. 

Don’t people get married because they are madly in love with each other?  I thought that’s the way it goes.  I don’t recall Gina saying anything about love, only “everybody gets married”, so she got married.  She seems like a ditz.  And, I’m from where she comes from, and I don’t talk like her, so dramatic with hands and arms flying around like a crazy woman with a loud mouth.  She just came on this show and already challenging the other veteran housewives.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, OFDgal said:

I cannot stand Vicki.  She is a horrible,  judgemental asshole when she should be the last person talking about morals. It seems like she is being featured more and more.  I just don't understand it.  I have not read one post from anyone saying they liked Vicki.   As I was watching last night, I was thinking that I was just about over this show.  I keep hanging on hoping it will get better but don't see a light at the end of this tunnel.  

I’m with you.  Too much Vicky AND Tamra.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Omg, I hope Gina's life and divorce isn't going to be dragged out all season.

Me too.  I really don't care if she gets divorced or not.  I just want the bunch of them to go on vacation somewhere and let the drunken crazy begin.  Way more fun than them sitting at a table all yelling and flapping arms about at once. That scenario is getting dull.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, OFDgal said:

I agree with you about Vickie. But, she may not be getting posts that are in favor of her but she is mentioned in almost every post. She has us talking about her. She gets the attention and that is all that matters to Bravo.

• Love 8

Vicki is the Bethenny of OC.

Lee Ann is the Bethenny of Dallas.

Kyle is the Bethenny of BH.

I don't watch NJ, Potomac, or Atlanta, so I don't know who their "Bethenny" is, but each city seems to have one nasty woman who keeps the ratings up, and is the focus of more tweets, posts, insta-followers, and social media gabbing in general.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I don't watch NJ, Potomac, or Atlanta, so I don't know who their "Bethenny" is, but each city seems to have one nasty woman who keeps the ratings up, and is the focus of more tweets, posts, insta-followers, and social media gabbing in general.

Nope.  There is only ONE cancer scammer.

7 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I don't care what anyone says, Vicki has one of the best HW homes amongst all the franchises. Her backyard is Legend and goals! It legit looks like the grounds of a 5 star luxury resort. People go on and on about Lisa Vanderpump's home but it looks like a commercial space to me, especially that entrance and living room.

Lowlife Vicky's "yard" is like Hugh Heffner's wannabe rape grotto.

LVP's palace has animals - lots & lots of them, and the glass front door is just a bonus window onto their world.  I need a moat and a couple of bitchy swans.

• Love 21
17 minutes ago, Saltgypsie said:

I'm thinking everything was fine in Gina's life/ marriage until she moved to the OC and saw finer things in life, and now wants a rich hubby

When she was babbling and flailing at the table she said she didn't care about the money.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I respectfully disagree with all of the bolded.  Vicki and Leann WISH they were the Bethenny of their shows, Kyle I totally don't even see being compared with BF.  IMO, Vicki and Leeann are vile and cruel, BF has an east coast wit about her and smarts that no one can match - Bethenny would mop the floor with the two of them (2 on 1, not even a 1 on 1).  

• Love 15
25 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Gotta say, I'm liking this season way more than last season and that preview for what is to come is life affirming. You hear me .. LIFE. AFFIRMING!

Cooking dinner parties are some rich woman BULLSHIT!!! So you mean to tell me, I'm invited to your house for dinner but I got to stand up in the kitchen and make my own damn meal from appetizer to dessert?!? FOH with that shit! I could stay home in my jammies, be comfortable and watch Netflix.

I don't care what anyone says, Vicki has one of the best HW homes amongst all the franchises. Her backyard is Legend and goals! It legit looks like the grounds of a 5 star luxury resort. People go on and on about Lisa Vanderpump's home but it looks like a commercial space to me, especially that entrance and living room.

Gina's divorce narrative is nonsensical. Just say you love each other but aren't 'in love' like the rest of the world. Plus, how are you BFFs with your husband and haven't even been to or know where his LA apt is located and she can't even describe what he does for a living? Make that make sense. 

Vicki's moral compass looks like this:

original.gif

I LOL every time they show the clip of Kelly coming back to call Shane a twerp and a lil pussy. LOL! I officially don't like Shane's ass. He is the type that says sideways shit under the guise of sarcasm, that ain't funny, says he is kidding but totally means that shit!

LMAO!  I wish there was a count of how many times they showed it.  I like the other clip, something like Kelly says "he's a little bitch" and new girl says "he's my husband" I can't remember if Kelly says something back, but in my mind she say "well he's still a little bitch", cuz if she didn't say it out loud - we all KNOW she was thinking it.  

• Love 10
5 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

Vicky is such a terrible liar. 

“Steve has more money than I do.”

First Cali is one of the most expensive states to live in so I understand why one would be cash poor with high salaries and income. Second isn’t she a financial wizard? Can’t she come up with anything better to defend her racist crooked cop boyfriend on the ledger?

Third, cancer scammer aside, this bitch has been divorced twice. Flippant about marriage my ass. 

Calling someone a fat ass? Really? 

Really? 

Vicky? 

Look. In. A. Mirror. You. Bloated. Sow. 

I hate Vicky more because she makes me negative so early in the morning. 

Yeah, the way she said that about Steve having more money than her you can tell she was lying.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

STFU Vicki! How ironic that she’s giving Gina advice about divorce. She’s been divorced twice, had a scam relationship, is in a relationship right now with a guy who’s smart enough not to marry her. The other divorced women are no better. Every relationship is different. If Gina is getting a friendly divorce more power to her. 

Every house ho dinner always ends with a screaming fight. 

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing! Vicki passing judgement on Gina's marriage and dissolution thereof was beyond the pale. Her holier than thou attitude about the sanctity of marriage and the marriage vows was too funny...I would have laughed if I wasn't so outraged at her hypocrisy. This is the same woman that cheated on Don with Brooks...this is the same woman that went along with Brooks cancer scam. She didn't have any respect for her wedding vows with Don and renewed them no less! Why would this topic be brought up anyway at a dinner party? These women have no sense of appropriate social behavior. They couldn't have light dinner time banter and then afterwards engage in divorce shaming Gina? Side note...Emily looks a lot better with less makeup...her make up is beauty pageant style. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Breakfast is for AFTER your first cocktail, amirite? 

Children are fucking lucky my loins have been barren - I feed & medicate the critters, but the obnoxious kidlets would be on their own ... until they are grown and could provide yard maintenance, or a partial liver transplant.

Partial liver transplant. I am dying over here!!

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Partial liver transplant. I am dying over here!!

So - have you heard of designated organ transplant directives?

(Just asking for a friend).

And, can I sue Satan Andy for driving me to drink with all these ho'wives shows?

• Love 7