Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Under Pressure

Raja
  • Start Topic

I don't put a lot of stock in rumors, myself. I've heard plenty in my time that turned out to be false - and often just some disgruntled person smearing another. And have heard those I knew absolutely to be untrue because I was present at the time of whatever "incident" was rumored. Then again, I'm not that interested in behind the scenes stories - which also keeps me from being disappointed by showrunners.

Edited by Clanstarling
  • Love 2
On 9/30/2018 at 8:35 AM, Clanstarling said:

I don't put a lot of stock in rumors, myself. I've heard plenty in my time that turned out to be false - and often just some disgruntled person smearing another. And have heard those I knew absolutely to be untrue because I was present at the time of whatever "incident" was rumored. Then again, I'm not that interested in behind the scenes stories - which also keeps me from being disappointed by showrunners.

This. Rumors will be rumors ... and many of them are false. I'm not watching for BTS drama - there are plenty of gossip shows for that BS. I'm only interested in good acting and good storytelling. 

• Love 8
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:49 AM, Blackbird999999lol said:

+ did you know that the writers and producers of Criminal Minds wanted to hire Aisha for season 10 but JLH took away the job from her? Look at them now, the cast/team seems 100 times happier with Aisha than they've ever been with JLH. Seems like JLH has some kind of sick obsession with Aisha and she's been after her for YEARS.

It would be a shame if the 911 cast/crew had the same fate as her once they get rid of JLH. 

Your obsession with JLH is bordering on the "little too much" side.  I come here for the show itself, don't delve too much into who hates who of drama based shows and starting petitions to get people fired based on rumors backstage. 

I'm just now catching up on the first 2 episodes.  I agree with why is Athena not ok with going out with Bobby in LA, but is ok with making out with him between fire trucks?

• Love 9
On 9/24/2018 at 1:18 PM, iMonrey said:

In case anyone else was wondering where they've seen "Eddy" before, he was in that awful, cheesy JLo movie "The Boy Next Door" in which he played the titular said boy.

You mean Ryan "First Edition" Guzman.