Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Forbidden Fruit

• Start Topic

On 9/27/2018 at 6:58 PM, ferretrick said:

So, Ryan, so we're just going to kill everyone and press a giant reset button on the show so far and who was fucking Evan Peters in the rubber suit and who was on the ceiling and how/when the hell Joan Collins got in it is never going to be explained?  All righty, then.  Sure.  Thanks.

The witches-what the fuck ever.  Bored now.  Give me Jessica Lange or give me an empty Season Pass slot on my DVR.

Also, yes, red delicious apples suck.   And who the fuck can successfully bob for apples by catching the stem and not by biting into it?  I know high priced gay hustlers who couldn't pull that off.  

I believe to answer the rubber suit question it was nobody. No human anyway my guess is its a demon or evil spirit. Or maybe it's as simple as an illusion Michael created to trick him. As far as red apples i love red apples. When they are sweet and juicy.?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Stringey said:

I believe to answer the rubber suit question it was nobody. No human anyway my guess is its a demon or evil spirit. Or maybe it's as simple as an illusion Michael created to trick him

Which makes it a pointless allusion to Murder House. Which means it was thrown in to look scary and cool but really is pointless. And that makes it entirely different from the "guy in the rubber suit plot" from Murder House where there were actually reasons for the rubber suit guy (Tate using it to rape wasshername, and the gay male couple's relationship argument).

I'm still in, I am still giving it a chance, but so far this had a killer opening and a lot of nonsense after and it needs to start having a coherent plot.

• Love 2

Nothing wrong with that, and I still have hope for this season. And for the record, the only season that really disappointed me so far was Roanoke - and that was quite honestly because I know too much about reality tv to believe that a "return to hell house" event would ever happen, and because Adina Porter just isn't that good of an actress.