Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E00: Meet the New Moms

druzy
  • Start Topic

On 9/25/2018 at 7:17 AM, Liamsmom617 said:

[quote]Ok I really was not expecting Sarah Palin talking heads. 

Sigh.[/quote]

Really? I totally was. How could she resist? And what else is she doing now? She’s a total attention and camera whore. I totally knew should be all over this show. I will say they’ve got me hooked with Bristol’s husband’s PTSD storyline. That’s going to be interesting.

I can already tell I’ll be fast forwarding through Cheyenne’s segments. What an entitled little bitch. And not even an entertaining one (like, God help me, Farrah).

Talking head or head shot in the background, I knew she'd have her attention whore self up there. I started to avoid the whole show but instead Bristol is to Teen Mom OG as Kim Zolciak is/was to RHoAtlanta - a blur on the way to the next segment. If I time it right.

On 9/26/2018 at 12:33 PM, Mothra said:

As soon as I saw Sarah Palin's shitty visage, I was out.  I refuse to contribute to the support of her shitty spawn.  They're a shitty family, and I don't give a shit about them.  I hope this iteration of TM goes down in shit flames.

All the teens who have actually been on Teen Mom and could really have used the break, and they "conveniently" had to go out of the loop for this reality show failure and her whole fucked up fame desperate badly-named family.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, SnarkKitty said:

All the teens who have actually been on Teen Mom and could really have used the break, and they "conveniently" had to go out of the loop for this reality show failure and her whole fucked up fame desperate badly-named family.

And you posted this before I knew Bristol Meyers had a kid named Clement Attlee.

Problem is, despite my resolve, I can't quit TM.

• Love 1