Type keyword(s) to search

Magnum P.I. (2018) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm probably in the minority but I don't mind Suzy. I actually like the fact that both Rick and TC have lives outside the Magnum bubble, have managed to create emotional bonds and a family of their own so to speak. So far neither Cade nor Suzy's plots have overtaken the show and we are miles away from This is Us drama. Miggy has been for obvious reasons far more intrusive 🤷‍♀️

That said, the greatest surprise of the finale would be if Suzy went into labor, got to the hospital and had a fast, problem-free delivery.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Part of me wants this show to be cancelled because I really want to see the meltdown of Miggy shippers, it will be hilarious! 😂

Re the emo part, the writers must be expecting it from the birth of Rick/Suzy’s baby. There must be some sort of complications etc. Why can’t they use a real baby?

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!!  🤣

Yeah, that's just so obviously a doll.  I still might tune in, at least for the ending scene with them all in the hospital, since that looks pretty sweet.

• LOL 2

If watching all seasons of Call the Midwife has taught me anything it's that it's an enormous hassle to have newborn babies (up to 8 weeks) on set. It's a UK production and I don't know the regulations for the US but CTM babies are only 'working' for 15 minutes, then the set goes quiet for 15 minutes before they're back on scene. That's a lot of effort for a show that's not focusing on the topic of birth and newborns. So it's either an older baby (still restrictions in place) or a doll.

• Useful 2

The background for the smooch scene reminded me of the style, and sadly, the quality of a set from Lost In Space.  I expected it to be another dream sequence. Considering all of the drool-worthy shots they give us of the scenery in a typical episode, they missed the mark last night.  I reckon the kiss and emoting was for real because working the whole hospital/baby/emergency into a dream would be too far fetched.

• Love 1

Yeah why do they need a green screen for the kissing scene?  You are in freaking Hawaii, no one location scout could get you an appropriately mooded spot?

I knew it was inevitable, but still disappointed Miggy happened.  I wish they could have just said no.  And I know this is way shallow of me, but I am always distracted by short Juliet's arms are compared to her torso.  Like it was so noticeable in her opening scene jogging.  Anyway will keep on supporting local...all those extras that look like prisoners need jobs too!

• Love 1

Yupp, that “highly anticipated” kissing scene is ruined by the green screen and that kiss seems forced and awkward, nothing romantic about it TBH.

If it’s renewed, are they gonna make Gordie teaming-up with Thomas and Juliet in PI business?

Still don’t care about Suzy. She’s way too perky for someone who just went thru labor and complications afterward. Thank god they’re not using a creepy-looking doll like The Resident.

With Miggy happened, just cancel the show please! 🙄🙄🙄

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, HawaiiTVGuy said:

Yeah why do they need a green screen for the kissing scene?  You are in freaking Hawaii, no one location scout could get you an appropriately mooded spot?

I knew it was inevitable, but still disappointed Miggy happened.  I wish they could have just said no.  And I know this is way shallow of me, but I am always distracted by short Juliet's arms are compared to her torso.  Like it was so noticeable in her opening scene jogging.  Anyway will keep on supporting local...all those extras that look like prisoners need jobs too!

I don't think it was the terrain in the background that the director was going for but the angelic light surrounding the two. And that demanded studio and not an on location filming.

• Love 2

I'll give them that - I had not putting Gordie's career in jeopardy on my checklist of possible cliffhangers. And once again way too much magical hacking. Birth went through with minimum drama, we knew it would not go without a hitch. Kudos for casting (using seems the wrong term) a real baby. And if that was an animatronic doll, kudos to the designing team.

Miggy was bound to happen, but I wish it could have happened better. The fake background was distracting AF. I would have preferred a kiss in the hallway.

• Love 4

Yeah, they wanted the kiss to have a backdrop of the setting Hawaiian sun.   But unfortunately in TV there are setups, multiple takes, etc making it almost impossible to get a final shot within a specific few minutes window.   And that's all Mother Nature is going to give you.  She's a hard ass about retakes.   Maybe they tried to get the scene with a real sunset and that's why it took 9 days to shoot.  Otherwise, I don't see why this took two extra days to produce.

Once again Rick and TC are sidelined in a boring touchy feely plot.  Gordon's ex-wife is about to be killed, shouldn't it be all hands on deck?  I get Rick being at the hospital but was TC at his most useful sitting in the waiting room?  I'm sure the nurses appreciated him showing off his guns but I think he could have been ,more helpful elsewhere. 

So best money is the next season opens the morning after they've spent the night together...but they immediately decide they were wrong and should just stay partners because they were mistaken about having feelings for each other and it was good they figured it out now.  Of course the twist will be they both really enjoyed it but are scared and and pretending and assuming the other really believes they don't belong together.   Angsty hijinks ensure for the rest of the season.     

• Love 3
(edited)

The setup of Juliet revealing her feelings was stupid.  I don't believe that two people who spend so much time together have no clue how the other one feels about them.  The reason they spend so much time together IS BECAUSE THEY LIKE EACH OTHER.

Also, why was,Juliet acting like some shy virgin when she went to the house to talk to Thomas?  She had seen a nonstop parade of casual dates that Thomas has slept with. It's no secret that he can't keep it in his pants for long.  So being shy about seeing his girlfriend does not ring true.  

The actors are good in their scenes together, but they  have zero sexual chemistry.  I didn't watch the kiss because I was too busy laughing at the background and yelling make it stop.  It was at least satisfying as a hatewatch.

Edited by nittany cougar
  • Love 1
(edited)
32 minutes ago, nittany cougar said:

Also, why was,Juliet acting like some shy virgin when she went to the house to talk to Thomas?  She had seen a nonstop parade of casual dates that Thomas has slept with.

From a condescending bitch to a shy virgin… character growth? 😂

32 minutes ago, nittany cougar said:

The actors are good in their scenes together, but they  have zero sexual chemistry.  I didn't watch the kiss because I was too busy laughing at the background and yelling make it stop.  It was at least satisfying as a hatewatch 

Omg, it’s so painful to watch. Juliet was more passionate when kissing Ethan (from the episode where they were playing footsie at a poker table). Maybe Jay Hernandez isn’t very good at kissing on screen. His kissing scenes with Abby and Lia were also the same - meh.

TC/Theresa’s kissing scene was so much better! 

3405D7C2-6AA2-46E0-B1EB-D6066CA4B5BE.jpeg

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • LOL 1

I really don't care whether Magnum and Higgins get together, but if the show is going in that direction, then just get there and have them together, personally and professionally.  It doesn't have to ruin or rule the show.

I also don't mind if they used a doll for the baby.  Like someone else said, they sometimes use older babies and that is more eye-rolling for me.  Frankly, if I just had a baby, I don't want them whisking it off to a sound stage of whereever.

I like this show best when it focuses on somewhat light detective stories, so can we go back to that?  Leave the heavy stuff to 'FBI' that I watch and the personal stuff to family dramas, that I don't watch.

• Love 5
(edited)

.... so that explains the deafening 'SQUEE!!' sound I heard at about the time the episode was ending last night.  It was all the shippers' dreams come true.

Was that not the most weird awkward kiss you've ever seen, or what?  It was like they - or at least one of them - was going for the whole 'tongue down throat' kinda liplock action, only no tongues actually involved at any time.  Cringey.

@Maverick, they better not do that - the immediate 'better off as friends' angst after getting together - or I might just quit watching, even with as much fun as it is to snark the hell out of this show.  Because we all know that if they pull what you outlined above, its just gonna restart the whole WT/WT (again) rollercoaster ride.  And once is enough, TYVM.

Gordy will already be back on the job to start S5, or will spend the first few episodes as the 'third wheel' in the PI biz before being reinstated at HPD.

There was no way they were gonna have Suzy either die or be in a coma, etc, with the big dual 'feelings reveal' to end the episode/season coming right afterwards, so that whole buildup was dumb and unnecessary.  All it accomplished was to make sure all the supporting cast - aside from Cade (who's in TN) - got a little screen time to end the season.  Lame-o.

JH told us he hoped that Miggy wouldn't happen - at least not this season - even slightly implying it wouldn't happen.  So much for that.  I bring it up because JH has said in very recent interviews that he's confident that the series will be renewed, despite it being all quiet so far on that front from CBS (so far).   Should one buy in to his confidence of a S5, or is he talking out his rear on that like he was about the Miggy stuff?

ETA:  The "Lia coming from the direction of the bedroom, but only because she was too drunk to drive home" stall to Higgy's confessing at the beginning of the episode.  POINTLESS.  We all knew the whole feelings confession wouldn't happen until right before 'fade to black' anyways, so why create fake drama just cuz??  Combine that with the start of the previous episode - "let's hang out (so I can tell you how I feel)" / "sorry, can't, gotta do a picnic date with what's-their-face"- and its crap like that, that sours me on the whole WT/WT merry-go-round we have to endure to reach a show's canon OTP.  Tedious and pointless, all of it.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 3

I gotta say, each time I log-on to Ptimer to check on Magnum, I smirk at the fact that it’s listed under DRAMA.  Where would I place it? I really don’t know.  At any rate, Partner South and I are always happy with Gordy as he goes about his business, but it was good to see him a tad more in the spotlight.  I can’t imagine letting a young person like Cade going off, halfway around the world, to visit folks that neither he, nor I, actually know.  Wtf?  Earlier, I commented on the Lost In Space-like background, but what needs to be said, or rather asked, is who the hell pines away, yearning for someone, then finds themselves alone with them on a rooftop, somewhere near the beautiful skyline of Alpha Centauri and has a conference before the snog?  Where was the magic?  The poor shippers waited for THAT?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, South said:

I gotta say, each time I log-on to Ptimer to check on Magnum, I smirk at the fact that it’s listed under DRAMA.  Where would I place it? I really don’t know.  At any rate, Partner South and I are always happy with Gordy as he goes about his business, but it was good to see him a tad more in the spotlight.  I can’t imagine letting a young person like Cade going off, halfway around the world, to visit folks that neither he, nor I, actually know.  Wtf?  Earlier, I commented on the Lost In Space-like background, but what needs to be said, or rather asked, is who the hell pines away, yearning for someone, then finds themselves alone with them on a rooftop, somewhere near the beautiful skyline of Alpha Centauri and has a conference before the snog?  Where was the magic?  The poor shippers waited for THAT?

Then again when most people use the half way around the world terminology they have in mind going to a third world nation, not to another state to visit their grandmom, who can at any time bring a foster parent to court in a custody battle. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Raja said:

Then again when most people use the half way around the world terminology they have in mind going to a third world nation, not to another state to visit their grandmom, who can at any time bring a foster parent to court in a custody battle. 

Good point, but how old is Cade?  16? 17?  Why alienate a kid that you want to have a relationship with when he'll be of age to decide where he wants to live in a year or so?  So, he'll be around, grumbling and hating you for a year, then you'll never see him again when he moves back to Hawaii.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Raja said:

I’ve never considered the phrase specifically to mean third world countries.  I find it to mean half way around the world, or thereabouts.  True, Tennessee is another state, but having an ocean and the better portion of a continent between you and your teenager of 16, would be unsettling.  TC knows nothing about them of current substance.   True Cade will be able to go where he pleases in two years, but he wasn’t keen on going to TN in the first place, so that could have bought TC some time to plan a visit where he could accompany him.  Not tag along to every weenie roast or Yahtzee game, but to be in closer proximity and get a better feel for the situation and life choices of Cades family.  Then if Cade is mum about things upon returning, TC would have some insight to draw him out.  Granny can file a petition from any state, regardless of Cade’s location, but at his age, not many judges would grant custody to a heretofore unknown family member without the teens approval, as long as the foster situation is on track.  A younger child?  Yes, absolutely.  Oh, dang!  I forgot that this is a tv show!

• LOL 2
(edited)

The kiss was so bad /awkward /chemistry-free I thought it was on purpose. For any Buffy fans, I thought they were going for a Wesley & Cordelia moment where they only thought they wanted each other until the first disastrous kiss. 😂 😂 😂 

Edited by IndyMischa
Typo, argh
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

The kiss was so bad /awkward /chemistry-free I thought it was on purpose. For any Buffy fans, I thought they were going for a Wesley & Cordelia moment where they only thought they wanted each other until the first disastrous kiss. 😂 😂 😂 

Me too!

• Love 2

Oh well, I enjoyed it and it had a good run 🤷‍♀️ I like to have one Hawaii based show on my rooster and NCIS Hawaii is doing a better job than I expected.

Still a bit surprising as I thought it was getting decent ratings but then it was on the Friday night death spot. At least the shippers were given one awkward kiss, those of us worried about Gordie's career will have to resort to fanfiction

• Love 1
(edited)

Not really surprised by the cancellation news, seeing as its night-sharing sibling Blue Bloods was renewed a couple weeks back and news about Magnum was mum until now.

Miggy shippers should feel a bit blessed, they got more than I wanted from the MacGyver reboot before its axe fell.  They got an actual on-screen kiss - as bad as it was - and the 'likely' beginning of a romantic relationship.  MacGyver was cancelled right before my OTP of that show (Mac/Riley) was going to happen in its would-have-been very next season.

• Love 4

TBH, I feel relief that this show is cancelled. Poor Miggy shippers, what they got was an awkward, emotionless kiss. 🤣🤣🤣

I have read some comments online - there were gossips among crews about the leads wanting to leave. Could this be the real reason behind the cancellation?

(edited)
41 minutes ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

TBH, I feel relief that this show is cancelled. Poor Miggy shippers, what they got was an awkward, emotionless kiss. 🤣🤣🤣

I have read some comments online - there were gossips among crews about the leads wanting to leave. Could this be the real reason behind the cancellation?

It could be the real reason, but I've also read that it had more to do with the series' ownership being split between CBS & NBC Universal, something along the lines of not agreeing about the payment(s) of licensing fees, etc.

• Useful 1

Guys, please remember to keep it civil. If you feel genuinely sorry for the Miggy shippers, feel free to express that. Otherwise, you've made your feelings about the pairing known and it's time to move on.

• Love 1

I am sorry this was cancelled as it was just a nice, relaxing show to watch.  Loved the scenery!  Even though I have been highly critical of some of the absurdity of the show (Robin giving Robin's nest to Higgins, etc.), I still enjoyed the show.  Because the ratings have been pretty good, I didn't think there was any way it would be cancelled.  Oh well.  I hope Jay Hernandez gets something else as I really enjoyed him in this role.

• Love 7
(edited)

Slightest of slight chance (theoretically) that the problem is solved & decision is reversed and they shift it to Paramount+, or other streaming service, but won't be holding my breath for that outcome.

Thing I liked most about Magnum - aside from the Hawaiian scenery - was despite it being a procedural show, it wasn't the least bit rigid about said procedure(s).  Instead of needing to wait for a warrant, Magnum just lock-picked his way into locations, or they did things as needed without following orders & waiting for backup, etc, among many instances.

About all there is for primetime programming on CBS or NBC now, procedurals with rigid procedures - be it cop shows, FBI shows, or medical shows - with an episodic overlay of "moral(s) of the day/week/month" messaging.  Seen one, seen 'em all.

• Love 3

The one thing that might save Magnum PI is that I believe the streaming rights are not at Paramount Plus. Paramount Plus, I believe, only gets the rights to the most recent season, so that leaves it open for Universal to pitch the show to Peacock where it could air all of the seasons plus a new Season 5. 

Honestly, with that being the case, I think there's a legit shot for Universal to possibly even sell it to NBC period. 

• Love 2

Still saddened by the announcement but at least I can imagine happy endings from the cliffhangers-Rick has a family, TC and Cade are a family, Gordon will became a partner in Magnum and Higgins private investigators, etc.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

Still saddened by the announcement but at least I can imagine happy endings from the cliffhangers-Rick has a family, TC and Cade are a family, Gordon will became a partner in Magnum and Higgins private investigators, etc.

Considering how just about everything wrapped up so 'neatly' in that finale, I think the PTB either knew or had a very good indication that this could be it.

I truly believe there would not have been a Miggy kiss at the end of the finale if they knew a S5 was on deck. 

The writers & producers loved dragging that whole WT/WT scenario out ad nauseam.  I think there would have been dialogue that would have seen both providing hard-to-miss hints that they had feelings for the other, but not the outright sharing with each other about those feelings and the kiss we ended up with.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

It is funny because last year I was annoyed they cancelled MacGyver and kept Magnum.  But this season I started to get more invested in this show, really liked it, and thought it was a given to continue.  So I am surprised and annoyed that one of the few shows I watch is cancelled.  

• Love 3
On 5/13/2022 at 9:45 PM, alexa said:

It is funny because last year I was annoyed they cancelled MacGyver and kept Magnum.  But this season I started to get more invested in this show, really liked it, and thought it was a given to continue.  So I am surprised and annoyed that one of the few shows I watch is cancelled.  

It'd be one thing if it wasn't a popular show or if the cast wanted out, but nope, the show was popular, the cast wanted to keep going, the studio wanted to keep going, the NETWORK wanted to keep going and it still ended up getting canceled because they couldn't come to terms on the licensing fee. It's just so gross.

• Love 5
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It'd be one thing if it wasn't a popular show or if the cast wanted out, but nope, the show was popular, the cast wanted to keep going, the studio wanted to keep going, the NETWORK wanted to keep going and it still ended up getting canceled because they couldn't come to terms on the licensing fee. It's just so gross.

What's really gross about it is, it was co-owned, so they couldn't split the licensing fee bill??

This is part of the reason I wait and watch/binge shows 'after the fact'.  Might end in a spot I don't like, but at least I know it is the end before going in and not getting disappointed by cancellation news at the time.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

What's really gross about it is, it was co-owned, so they couldn't split the licensing fee bill??

Yeah, it makes so little sense, especially since CBS was able to work out a deal with Universal TV for FOUR OTHER SHOWS! 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, it makes so little sense, especially since CBS was able to work out a deal with Universal TV for FOUR OTHER SHOWS! 

These kinds of situations always leave me wondering if there's something else BTS that we the general public don't know about. 

Coughing up a licensing fee seems so easy to do for these big networks, but that's the reason for cancellation of a show that wasn't struggling??  I think that either the reason given isn't the real one, or somebody (on either side) wanted to cancel it no matter what and any reason - no matter how insignificant or silly - would work to do it.

• Love 2

It’s like any negotiation - you don’t want to set a precedent. CBS has a certain line it won’t cross and Universal and a certain line it won’t cross, so they’re done. Once one side caves for this show, the other side will look for similar concessions the next time.

Something that’s also a factor is how much trouble the show is. Is it well run? Are the actors well behaved? Or is there a lot of complaining and friction and problems on the set? There have been borderline-rated shows starring difficult actors where the network executives feel that it’s just not worth it to proceed. Not saying that happened here, but it’s possible it was a factor.

• Love 1

Yeah, my guess is that it was simply a matter of Universal having five shows and the worst performing of the five (Magnum) was the one where they couldn't come to an agreement on a deal. 

It still sucks, since the other four shows actually worked out MULTI-SEASON renewals for all four, so to go from MULTIPLE SEASON renewals for four shows to not even be able to get a single season for the fifth was tough, when the fifth was still performing well, as well. 

I think it's probably a case where CBS was renewing so many shows that it just flat out didn't have much room left on the schedule and it had a few new procedurals that it thought could do well and let's face it, procedurals like the FBI shows are what sells best nowadays, so while Magnum was doing well, it wasn't doing AS well as the procedurals like the FBIs and CBS wanted to add even more of those types of shows.

• Love 2

Another factor for cancellation might be the location. In connecton with Madam Secretary, I read that (part of) the crew was shuttling back and forth between LA and NY. I imagine it's the same with other shows that are filmed anywhere but LA.

While the show may still have made them money, shuttling people back and forth is time- consuming and expensive.

• Useful 3
2 minutes ago, CheshireCat said:

Another factor for cancellation might be the location. In connecton with Madam Secretary, I read that (part of) the crew was shuttling back and forth between LA and NY. I imagine it's the same with other shows that are filmed anywhere but LA.

While the show may still have made them money, shuttling people back and forth is time- consuming and expensive.

I was surprised that they never seemed to have the same guest actors as first Hawaii 5-0 and now NCIS: Hawai'i

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, my guess is that it was simply a matter of Universal having five shows and the worst performing of the five (Magnum) was the one where they couldn't come to an agreement on a deal. 

It still sucks, since the other four shows actually worked out MULTI-SEASON renewals for all four, so to go from MULTIPLE SEASON renewals for four shows to not even be able to get a single season for the fifth was tough, when the fifth was still performing well, as well. 

I think it's probably a case where CBS was renewing so many shows that it just flat out didn't have much room left on the schedule and it had a few new procedurals that it thought could do well and let's face it, procedurals like the FBI shows are what sells best nowadays, so while Magnum was doing well, it wasn't doing AS well as the procedurals like the FBIs and CBS wanted to add even more of those types of shows.

I understand what you're saying, and the numbers don't lie, re: the law enforcement and medical procedurals....

But they're just not my cup of tea.  They're just so bland and formulaic, episode after episode.  I might check out one here and there, just because of either things I've heard about it sound a bit intriguing, or because of actors I know & like being in them.  But even then, I usually lose interest quick.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I understand what you're saying, and the numbers don't lie, re: the law enforcement and medical procedurals....

Don't forget, somehow, firefighter shows, too! :)

But yeah, I don't watch any of the FBIs or the NCISs or the Law & Orders or the Chicagos for the same reason. I like shows like Magnum a lot better, that still have the procedural element, but in a MUCH different way. 

• Love 3
On 5/13/2022 at 8:07 PM, Brian Cronin said:

I certainly can't complain about the ending of Season 4 in that context, agreed. It at least gave everyone a happy ending. 

People are relentless now, there's a 'save magnum pi' campaign all over social media plataforms, I've even seen a 'gofundme' page out there! And now that s4 is over, I can say it was my least favorite (even being a shipper!), so, in my pov, I'm not sure they could do a better job had it gotten renewed. Still, I'm sad, it was a good light-hearted show, and cancelations are always painful, specially if we've followed them from the get-go.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lya167 said:

People are relentless now, there's a 'save magnum pi' campaign all over social media plataforms, I've even seen a 'gofundme' page out there! And now that s4 is over, I can say it was my least favorite (even being a shipper!), so, in my pov, I'm not sure they could do a better job had it gotten renewed. Still, I'm sad, it was a good light-hearted show, and cancelations are always painful, specially if we've followed them from the get-go.

My problem is when a show legit shouldn't have been canceled based on the metrics, ya know? Like, I've obviously followed plenty of shows where every season was basically a blessing and I was thrilled for whatever we got. So when they get canceled, you get it. You might love the show, but you get that it is a super niche show and you can't expect it to be a hit. But then you have a show that IS popular and that normally WOULD be an easy renewal and when THOSE shows are canceled, it's a much bigger shock. Magnum PI would seriously be one of the most popular shows on a few different networks and it's canceled because CBS had a time slot crunch and therefore tried to cheap out on the licensing fee accordingly? That's so harsh. 

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

My problem is when a show legit shouldn't have been canceled based on the metrics, ya know? Like, I've obviously followed plenty of shows where every season was basically a blessing and I was thrilled for whatever we got. So when they get canceled, you get it. You might love the show, but you get that it is a super niche show and you can't expect it to be a hit. But then you have a show that IS popular and that normally WOULD be an easy renewal and when THOSE shows are canceled, it's a much bigger shock. Magnum PI would seriously be one of the most popular shows on a few different networks and it's canceled because CBS had a time slot crunch and therefore tried to cheap out on the licensing fee accordingly? That's so harsh. 

Being co-owned, there were two places to shift it, in terms of streaming, be it Paramount+ or Peacock.  But instead, just outright cancelled it.

A procedural like Criminal Minds survived well past its shelf life, imo, (15 seasons!) and is now being brought back - via streaming - 1.5 to 2 years after cancellation.  But you're telling me that neither CBS or NBCU can't save a show - even if only via a streaming platform - that had the ratings and a fanbase worthy of saving?? 

The decisions made by these networks is nonsensically frustrating.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

Magnum P.I. is canceled but "The network has ordered The Real Love Boat, a reality series where a group of singles look for love while aboard a Princess Cruises ship."

🤯