Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Magnum P.I. (2018)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, alexa said:

I thought he seemed a little off on their vacation.  Like something is up...not sure what.

I thought he was considering that maybe he really should ask Higgins to marry him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Trey said:

I thought he was considering that maybe he really should ask Higgins to marry him.

Oh man, I didn’t think of that. Time for Magnum to step up!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Solid episode. The A-plot was well handled. Katsumoto continues his winning streak. I loved Higgins' dress in the last scene and appreciated the little nod to Bond at the beginning. But as cute as their subplot was the fact remains that Ethan is just a stumbling block. I guess it's time to take bets how he will be removed from the scene. 

a) he turns out to be evil and either Higgins or Magnum will have to kill him (drama!)

b) he dies tragically (more drama!)

c) Higgins breaks his heart and he returns to MSF (optional: then gets abducted and Magnum & Co have to rescue him) (triple drama!)

Edited by MissLucas
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/7/2021 at 10:24 AM, MountaineerBro10 said:

Oh man, I didn’t think of that. Time for Magnum to step up!

No need they are following the Harm/Mac  JAG template. I  bet they keep a will they or won't they with the occasional serious boy or girlfriend until they guest on Hawaii 5-0 version 3.0.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Raja said:

No need they are following the Harm/Mac  JAG template. I  bet they keep a will they or won't they with the occasional serious boy or girlfriend until they guest on Hawaii 5-0 version 3.0.

NCIS: Hawaii, you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

NCIS: Hawaii, you mean?

I think that NCIS will come soon or NCIS dies. No I mean a guest appearance long after Magnum 2.0 is gone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I liked this ep a lot. Higgins and Ethan remain super cute. It isn’t promising that Higgins was so bored without a case though. I think Ethan was definitely thinking about proposing. I didn’t get that vibe at all from Higgins so I think that’s when they’ll break up- he’ll move faster than her probably just as Magnum does something to get her attention. 

I liked the military storyline too. It was really moving. My heart hurt for the wife. She was so happy he was home and it all went to shit. 

I liked that Dennis wasn’t in peril. Theirs was the weakest of the three storylines for me but I can appreciate how normal the problems were. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, l star said:

I liked this ep a lot. Higgins and Ethan remain super cute. It isn’t promising that Higgins was so bored without a case though. I think Ethan was definitely thinking about proposing. I didn’t get that vibe at all from Higgins so I think that’s when they’ll break up- he’ll move faster than her probably just as Magnum does something to get her attention. 

I liked the military storyline too. It was really moving. My heart hurt for the wife. She was so happy he was home and it all went to shit.

Military suicide is a real thing, and i'm glad that it was actually addressed on a relatively 'light' drama.  Well written, played and directed. Kudos.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Call me shallow but after seeing Juliet dressed for tennis then back in jeans, action star or not they need to get her out of those jeans. They just don't fit her body type. Original Tom Selleck Magnum often wore USN dive shorts and while not an action star the Detective Sergeant in Death in Paradise dresses for tropical island work in clothes other than jeans and boots.

Edited by Raja
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

It bothered me so much that (1) not wanting to "hurt" her marriage, Higgins and Magnum impeded a homicide investigation, endangered their client, and possibly resulted in the death of the security guard at the client's office building, and (2) only TC showed up to support Rick.

It's like there are two different shows going on-one with Higgins and Magnum and the other with the characters I actually prefer...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

It bothered me so much that (1) not wanting to "hurt" her marriage, Higgins and Magnum impeded a homicide investigation, endangered their client, and possibly resulted in the death of the security guard at the client's office building, and (2) only TC showed up to support Rick.

It's like there are two different shows going on-one with Higgins and Magnum and the other with the characters I actually prefer...

I thought that they already killed off Ice pick. So they just saved his death for time filler.

I liked how Detective Katsumoto played his disappointment in Higgins and Magnum 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

In general, pretty lackluster writing compared to other episodes.  I thought Juliet looked better than usual, she's attractive but a difficult body type to style correctly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I really liked the organ harvesting and the whiplash stories quite a bit. I could have done without the dog tales.

Share this post


Link to post

I’ll give them this: when compared to MacGyver (which, admittedly, comes on an hour earlier and that may account for it) the fight in tonight’s Magnum was a violent one. (As opposed to those on MacGyver. Those you actually can hear the swoosh of air when “punches” are thrown.) Unfortunately, I’m at the age where gunfights, and fistfights, and car chases are no longer a draw. I want a story. I saw none last night, except for threads.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I thought that was a decent outing. No hints of a stupid love triangle, Jin was put to good use and if you want to do a dog story that's the way to go *glares at NCIS* K9s for Warriors sounds like a great program.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, DavidWeis1 said:

I’ll give them this: when compared to MacGyver (which, admittedly, comes on an hour earlier and that may account for it) the fight in tonight’s Magnum was a violent one. (As opposed to those on MacGyver. Those you actually can hear the swoosh of air when “punches” are thrown.) Unfortunately, I’m at the age where gunfights, and fistfights, and car chases are no longer a draw. I want a story. I saw none last night, except for threads.

I think that in most episodes given the facts of kidnapers ready to murder Magnum would have come armed. Having to go unarmed against the goons did force the SEAL and the spy into some intense action. Given what the show is I would expect something similar about every third episode.

Share this post


Link to post

I like this episode, kinda knew that missing dog story will lead to a bigger case coz that’s what happened in Magnum’s world. I like Shammy’s character, so it’s good to have a story about him & his good deeds. It’s also nice to know the backstory of Zeus & Apollo and their momma! 

Am glad to have TC’s story this week, been waiting for it. It’s just... ughhh! 😤 It would be so much better without that Jin creature, I hate that character and the actor himself. 

Magnum mentioned Mitten the cat tonight, what a memorable character, it’s one of my favourite episode. Speaking of Mitten, Magnum should be dating Isabelle from S01E07. She told him to call her when he’s ready. Magnum and Isabelle and Cecilia have great chemistry 💓


 

003891DC-FC9A-4674-939F-AED7E7AFEE5A.jpeg

BFC1A919-FA7A-4752-86B9-76290A290CC6.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Why in the world would you kill off Icepick? What was even the point? 

They have systematically killed or exiled all the characters from the original show who have been introduced. Technically Mac can still make another appearance should they need an active duty Navy connection. And the actor who lost the Detective Katsumoto role after the pilot episode, where he was changed to Lieutenant Tanaka before airing can return as a HPD boss 

Share this post


Link to post

WTF!  Another bullshit baby story.  Seems to be a trend on TV these days.

puke.JPG.1a759a9bc8ed73152bc8fa36a7a742fc.JPG

Edited by preeya
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I am going to leave my baby in the middle of the road where I see that wonderful couple driving their Ferrari at 100 mph. I want my baby to be in a better place, what is the worst that could happen?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, baby stories are not my favorite narrative staple but I'll give this one a pass because there was a lot of good stuff going on.

  • Best shirt game goes to TC and (no surprise there) Katsumoto.
  • Best no-shirt game goes to Magnum (thanks for the fan-service)
  • I really appreciate the wardrobe department putting Higgins in stuff that let's her run and climb and fight.
  • The Point Break shout-out was great.
  • I loved the various ways parenting and family obligations were threaded into the episode, especially Kumu not mincing words with the young mother and the two felon cousins. They were hilarious, I wouldn't mind seeing them again. The whole exchange was hilarious.
  • Rick using a backpack as makeshift baby pouch.
  • Kumu's jewelry was great - as was her ride.
  • 'Drop the truffles!'
  • Roberto the Second!

Not so great were all the anvils about the 'cute couple' and 'you'd make a great father/mother'. And the insurance scam should have been clear to these two the moment Leilani (hey there, great hairdo!) revealed the fake truffles. Also: Higgins should know how to pronounce Porsche and after worrying about the fate of one expensive German car she jumps on the hood of another (granted Audis are not quite in the same price bracket, but still).

 

Edited by MissLucas
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just got caught up on the last few episodes....


3.13 - The Lies We Tell
Even with a DNR order, you're telling me that there was not a night nurse at the desk, at the very least, to be there when Icepick flatlined, or his status changed in any way??  Not even one passing by when Rick left the room and TC left him with the video afterwards.  I get that its just a fictional TV show, but cmon.  That's just lazy.  The case itself?  Extremely meh. 


3.14 -  Dark Harvest
Enough Jin already.  Just stop.  My heart strings were tugged on with the dog and his disabled vet owner, but I hate when shows have a compelling storyline undercut by switching to unfunny comedy scenes that are (usually) pretty much unenjoyable to watch & are only there to fill out the 43-minute run time.  As much as I loved Chuck, that series was infamous for doing just that pretty much every episode.  Yes, I am comparing Jin's scenes to the Jeffster/Jeffster+Morgan "Buy Morons" scenes in Chuck.


3.15 -  Cry Murder
The synopsis for this episode should have been, simply;  "Grab your hard hat and umbrella, cause this one is raining future!Miggy anvils.  Oh, and also featuring a cute baby & mouse."

 

After watching the first 13 episodes of this season, I am starting to fear this show could turn into Castle - at least as the way I saw it.  Pre-Caskett officially becoming a couple, I got some viewing enjoyment out of the show.  Post-Caskett?  Not so much.  As much as I'm tired of the constant Miggy anvils, and would prefer they stop wasting time and make it official, I think I'm kinda leaning towards the hope they never actually go there in case it makes a somewhat watchable series even less so.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

What they really need is a BIG crossover between Magnum & Hawaii 5-0. And not just a small one, I mean a big one like last year’s. Magnum/Higgins teams up with McGarrett/Danny. It won’t happen, but imagine if they did. Ratings would rise exponentially!

Last year’s was fantastic & a huge success, so why not another?

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, MountaineerBro10 said:

What they really need is a BIG crossover between Magnum & Hawaii 5-0. And not just a small one, I mean a big one like last year’s. Magnum/Higgins teams up with McGarrett/Danny. It won’t happen, but imagine if they did. Ratings would rise exponentially!

Last year’s was fantastic & a huge success, so why not another?

Hawaii 5-0 was cancelled last year and ended in April of 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, MountaineerBro10 said:

What they really need is a BIG crossover between Magnum & Hawaii 5-0. And not just a small one, I mean a big one like last year’s. Magnum/Higgins teams up with McGarrett/Danny. It won’t happen, but imagine if they did. Ratings would rise exponentially!

Last year’s was fantastic & a huge success, so why not another?

Even the actors based out of Hawaii who were reoccurring on both shows have been withdrawn from the credits sequence. Besides maybe Flippa at the bar and the Medical Examiner  coming back until COVID protocols end don't expect anyone.  The last two veterans to join 5-0  might get a consolation episode down the line to make up for the early cancellation on them.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Msample said:

In all honesty, I'm actually kinda 'meh' on this one.


I'll keep watching Magnum just because I've watched every episode so far - and plan to watch the last 3 of this season - but the writing really needs to improve.  Most individual cases (since the middle of last season) are very blah. 

That 'white SUV' storyline from the first half of this shortened season?  What a joke.  They set it up to make it seem like some huge plot that would be a very engagingly memorable spectacle and conclusion, but instead of it going out with a bang all we got was a brief hiccup in a few episodes [mentions] and finishing with a breathless whimper.  Huge fail, imo.

And finally...  enough with the anvils, people.  Either pair Miggy up next season, or put them with a permanent LI each.  "Time to shit or get off the pot", PTB.

Share this post


Link to post

I am bummed they renewed this but not MacGyver.  I would rather they did both if one of them was to be renewed.  

1 hour ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

In all honesty, I'm actually kinda 'meh' on this one.


I'll keep watching Magnum just because I've watched every episode so far - and plan to watch the last 3 of this season - but the writing really needs to improve.  Most individual cases (since the middle of last season) are very blah. 

That 'white SUV' storyline from the first half of this shortened season?  What a joke.  They set it up to make it seem like some huge plot that would be a very engagingly memorable spectacle and conclusion, but instead of it going out with a bang all we got was a brief hiccup in a few episodes [mentions] and finishing with a breathless whimper.  Huge fail, imo.

And finally...  enough with the anvils, people.  Either pair Miggy up next season, or put them with a permanent LI each.  "Time to shit or get off the pot", PTB.

That story finished?  I must have missed it, lol!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

21 minutes ago, alexa said:

I am bummed they renewed this but not MacGyver.  I would rather they did both if one of them was to be renewed.  

That story finished?  I must have missed it, lol!

I felt like I missed it too, but I've seen it mentioned in multiple places that the show writers confirmed on social media that 3.09 - The Big Payback was the conclusion to the 'white SUV' plot.  The thing that always made me doubt it was that the white SUV was never even shown in that episode.  It was mentioned, but not highlighted.

Again, it was a big fail, imo.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

If they seriously confirmed that that was the resolution to the white van story, then yeah, holy shit, that's insanely bad.

Also, "Well, we did the generic baby plot, what other tired TV drama trope can we drag out next?" "Psychic plot? Everyone hates those, right?" "YES! Psychic plot!"

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I quite enjoyed this one. I hang around blogs dealing with historical  jewelry and a lot of tiaras are AWOL so there's immense story potential (the Bolshevik's haul of Tsarist jewelry and subsequently 'losing' a substantial part of the stash alone reads like mad fiction).

The casting for young Kumu and Imelda was great. Also: the pale blue Vespa made an appearance, it's becoming my favorite ride on the show. Great to see young Kumu was also into color coordination with her ride LOL! Of course the jewelry Imelda had taken with her into exile - including several tiaras - got confiscated at the Marcos' arrival in Hawaii but I'm okay with some artistic licence here. The tiara replica they used looks like it was inspired by Persian design. And while it was nice of Kumu's cousin to think of taking the note containing her contact info with him it was pretty idiotic to keep that for 30 years. Not to mention hiding the stash in a room that could be so easily robbed - thanks handy trellis!

The A-plot was okay. I appreciate that Magnum and Higgins kept Katsumoto in the loop of all relevant info and that in the end it was HPD apprehending the killer *ignores Katsumoto swooping in before SWAT wearing no helmet* The anvils about Evan though are annoying. And I wish they had made it clear that shady psychic just did a very good cold reading on Higgins and was not in fact sensing a disturbance in the Force *eyeroll*

Edited by MissLucas
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I love how Kumu's cousin gets credited with "returning stolen property." He was one of the people who stole it! Just because Ferdinand and Imelda did it first doesn't mean he's a hero. The statute of limitations excuse was a big LOL; he was in possession of stolen property up until a few days earlier and that goes all the way back to the burglary. It's a continuing crime; the statute doesn't begin to run until he's no longer in possession. Realistically he gets charged with burglary, larceny, and possession, and the burglary charge gets dropped in a plea agreement. Same with his dumb son or nephew or whoever stole it from him because cops aren't going to say, youthful hijinks! sure it resulted in a high speed chase but no one got hurt so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I did like the cousin though; I love it when they cast local actors. Young Kumu was also good, but I kept thinking she should be taller.

Share this post


Link to post

Havent had a chance to watch last night's episode yet but saw it was renewed and have to say I'm really happy about that!! I do enjoy this show, issues and all. I really like all the cast, even when the writing isn't that sharp. Glad to see I will get to still keep watching them every Friday night!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I wasn't paying attention but was the house that young Kumu was living at, the same house that Robin Masters now lives in?

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

I wasn't paying attention but was the house that young Kumu was living at, the same house that Robin Masters now lives in?

Yes, I think that was the implication. 

Share this post


Link to post

I enjoyed this episode and thought it was clever that the psychic had put bugs in the crystals that she gave to her clients.  

I'm glad this show is coming back.  Even with the implausibility of the plots (HOW is Higgins paying for the upkeep of the property, how could Robin "gift" it to her without a huge gift tax being placed on which would force them to sell it in order to pay the taxes, etc.), I just enjoy the show (well, maybe mainly the scenery...).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

S03/E13 - the baby story is mehhh, the mommy-daddy remarks + Magnum/Higgy cutesy stares + Higgy’s singing are vomit inducing, so unnecessary! 🤮 Love the scenes where uncle Rick & uncle TC are babysitting Hiapo, adorable trio! I just noticed that Hiapo’s mom is Sebastian’s gf (NCIS Nola).

S03/E14 - I like the psychic’s case and its twist. Kumu’s storyline in boring. Why Kumu get to have many storylines this season? She is not an interesting character. I’d rather watch TC & Rick’s stories. 

Please let Magnum-Higgy relationship stay the way it is. They are better as PI partners. Higgy’s condescending attitude is not attractive at all. 🙄

 

306FAA2A-1673-453D-96CE-97773087F8BB.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Please let Magnum-Higgy relationship stay the way it is. They are better as PI partners. Higgy’s condescending attitude is not attractive at all. 🙄

 

306FAA2A-1673-453D-96CE-97773087F8BB.jpeg

I wouldn't hold your breath about Miggy not happening.  They've thrown waaay too many anvils for it not to be hints of 'endgame'.

Although I've accepted the fact its going to happen, I'm sick of the trope of introducing non-serious LIs just for the sake of "slow burn".  Its easy to tell a LI isn't serious or endgame when they appear in a third - or less - of all the episodes they were 'part' of the show, and most of those appearances are quick one-off scenes with little significance to both the relationship and episode at hand.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

27 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

I wouldn't hold your breath about Miggy not happening.  They've thrown waaay too many anvils for it not to be hints of 'endgame'.

Although I've accepted the fact its going to happen, I'm sick of the trope of introducing non-serious LIs just for the sake of "slow burn".  Its easy to tell a LI isn't serious or endgame when they appear in a third - or less - of all the episodes they were 'part' of the show, and most of those appearances are quick one-off scenes with little significance to both the relationship and episode at hand.

I agree, just get on with it and give us Hart to Hart in Hawaii with a couple of best friend war buddies.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Raja said:

I agree, just get on with it and give us Hart to Hart in Hawaii with a couple of best friend war buddies.

What I really dislike about the 'slow-burn based LIs' trope is not just that it delays the inevitable "endgame", but also because on some shows, the non-endgame LI ends up being the one I wanted for endgame instead of the canon one that's provided.  lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Watched last week's episode..........

I've seen enough TV to know that it isn't done just on this show, but isn't it always convenient how aspects of the case dovetail into something one of them are struggling with in their personal life?  Like in this last episode, Higgins is struggling with the decision to tell Ethan about her MI6 past - which I call BS on, btw - and how the case went & ended up helped her decide.  Oh, along with a healthy dose of shared heart-eyes with Magnum (all the while hinting that Ethan is possibly not 'the one' for her) because God forbid we don't get our Hawaii-sized Miggy anvils in an episode.

I call BS on her not having told Ethan about her MI6 past already, though.  She shares that like its going out of style with everyone else, even one-off characters in individual episodes.

I liked that Kumu, Rick & TC were given something to do, but the subplot left me 'meh' mostly.  The ending robbed any poignancy from the whole thing.  "Oh, you stole a very large amount 30+ years ago?  Oh well.  What's past is past.  S'all good.  But you're relative stole what you stole, so we gotta come down on him.".  And its obvious Kumu didn't tell the PD that her cousin sold some of the stolen loot off for cash, because I'm thinking the 'totally looking the other way' would not have been as easy to do if that were the case.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I call bullshit on Duke accepting the other skull. The one thing that's been consistent about Duke, going all the way back to original recipe 5-0 and through the 5-0 reboot is that he's an ethical police officer. If he has to, he'll arrest other officers or his friends -- whoever it takes -- and has them sort it with their lawyers. No way he lets himself become an accessory after the fact in Kumu's case, regardless of how he felt personally about the selling off of historical artifacts.

Edited by fishcakes
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I prefer when Kumu is not featured as often.  She must be the ONLY cultural expert in the entire state-to the point that so many others follow her lead.  I guess she has become the third member of Magnum's P.I. business.  I like Rick and TC and wish they were more prominent in the series.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I like TC fine, but I really don’t care about Rick and Kumu. Really I’m here for Magnum and Higgins, together or apart. I really don’t have a horse in the Miggy race either. I like their partnership but they have enough chemistry that I’d be okay with romance too. 

I liked this ep. Pairing up TC and Higgins was a nice change of pace. I also liked Magnum’s uncle. I was glad he came around about his uncle’s relationship with his mother. I sympathized but he overreacted.

I actually felt sympathy for the dad. It seemed like it was an accident. I also thought the daughter was a little hard on her family. I understand why she might disagree, but her father wanting to protect her brother is not exactly a curveball. 

This was not a great night for Ethan however. I expected his freak out to be about her revenge kick that got her disavowed. But secrets? Because she held onto a painful part of her past for awhile? I’m not here for that. I felt for Higgy when she said that’s not what she wanted. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/29/2021 at 12:30 PM, seacliffsal said:

I prefer when Kumu is not featured as often.  She must be the ONLY cultural expert in the entire state-to the point that so many others follow her lead.  I guess she has become the third member of Magnum's P.I. business.  I like Rick and TC and wish they were more prominent in the series.  

Well better Kumu than Sergeant Major Jonathan Quayle Higgins doing it for the KKC with Agatha along for the ride.

Share this post


Link to post

It's hard to say who was the bigger jerk, Magnum or Ethan, both getting upset when there was no reason for either of them to get their panties in a knot.  At least Magnum eventually realized his uncle did nothing wrong by getting into a romantic relationship with Magnum's mother 20 years (!) after Magnum's father's death.  (The writers must have been watching This is Us.)

But Ethan?  Higgins reveals her MI6 past to him, which is probably something former agents aren't even supposed to talk about, anyway.   He should have been pleased she felt that their relationship was so close that she could be open with him, instead of running off in a snit because she hadn't told him sooner.   

Well, they were looking for a way to break them up so Higgins and Magnum would be the end game, so this is what they came up with.

Edited by buckboard
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, buckboard said:

It's hard to say who was the bigger jerk, Magnum or Ethan, both getting upset when there was no reason for either of them to get their panties in a knot.  At least Magnum eventually realized his uncle did nothing wrong by getting into a romantic relationship with Magnum's mother 20 years (!) after Magnum's father's death.  (The writers must have been watching This is Us.)

But Ethan?  Higgins reveals her MI6 past to him, which is probably something former agents aren't even supposed to talk about, anyway.   He should have been pleased she felt that their relationship was so close that she could be open with him, instead of running off in a snit because she hadn't told him sooner.   

Well, they were looking for a way to break them up so Higgins and Magnum would be the end game, so this is what they came up with.

I agree that it didn’t really make sense about Ethan.  It isn’t like you meet someone and tell them about it on the first date.  He definitely should have seen it as a progression in the relationship, not the other way around.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

So now they are exiling the original characters from the island too.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size