Type keyword(s) to search

Magnum P.I. (2018) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

2 questions: In this episode

1) was "Higgins" referred to as "Juliet" more frequently than usual?

2) Did Higgins seem to be more "tough/wise ass" than usual. I'm thinking mostly of the confrontation scene with the 2 guards of the drug dealer.

• Love 1
On 4/10/2020 at 10:51 PM, AnimeMania said:

"Good Guy", that was not my impression of him. Anyway, he should have went to the hospital as soon as Magnum agreed to take the case. Kumu must have driven all the way around the island first before reaching the hospital since she arrived at the exact same time Magnum did.

I used the quotations because yes, he is a criminal, but he didn't kill his wife like he was arrested for.  So in the sense that the crime he was escaping capture for was not his fault, he was the "good guy".

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:
On 4/10/2020 at 11:51 PM, AnimeMania said:

"Good Guy", that was not my impression of him. Anyway, he should have went to the hospital as soon as Magnum agreed to take the case. Kumu must have driven all the way around the island first before reaching the hospital since she arrived at the exact same time Magnum did.

I used the quotations because yes, he is a criminal, but he didn't kill his wife like he was arrested for.  So in the sense that the crime he was escaping capture for was not his fault, he was the "good guy".

I would only go so far as saying "innocent of the crime of killing his wife". When you surround yourself with bad people, bad things happen. His "good friend" killed his wife and other "good drug-addicted friend" after they all robbed somebody, whom I would consider "bad" as well. The only person I might consider calling "good" in this scenario might be the wife.

• Useful 1

Season 2 Episode 16 "Farewell to Love"

While Magnum and Higgins are undercover as a couple on a romantic bus tour working a case, they must switch gears when one of the love birds on the trip is murdered and evidence is quickly deteriorating in the Hawaiian heat. Also, TC is shaken when he runs into his ex-girlfriend who's visiting the island on her honeymoon.

Air Date: Apr 17, 2020

So Magnum's butt can get phone reception on the mountain top, but nobody else can. They never quite explained how the killer got back to their hotel, although it took a very long time to get back so it is not that fishy. Does anybody understand what TC was thinking, he should of had her get a divorce.

• Useful 1

Does anybody understand what TC was thinking, he should of had her get a divorce.

8 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Season 2 Episode 16 "Farewell to Love"

Does anybody understand what TC was thinking, he should of had her get a divorce.

My take was that he was couldn't do that to the new husband, who was "a great guy".

A noble character trait-cause pain for himself, rather than the other guy.

• Love 1

I am a new viewer to Magnum.  Since H5O has wrapped it, I am getting my Hawaiian fix with Magnum P.I.

I really love the location shots.  Any one who has visited the island, can appreciate how lush and breathtaking the visuals are.

To me, the storyline is secondary.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Tachi Rocinante said:

For someone who worked for years at MI6, Juliet sucks horribly at undercover work.

Before they revealed themselves, most of her snarky bullshit was within earshot of other guests.

In other episodes Juliet had been the pro while Thomas just gets over like Lance White and everything works out for him. I think in this case as a P.I. she just didn't respect the opposition, , being a bunch of rubes. So from the tour guide to her phone not being silenced  it wasn't the best Higgins hour. Oh but she did make a high dive after a Navy SEAL did during the rescue attempt in an anything you can do I can do moment.

• Love 2

3 episodes in a row and still wondering where whatever 'magic' I felt this series had disappeared to.

Stephen Hill nailed his emotional work, but the rest was just dull, for lack of a better term.  The last three episodes have felt pretty lifeless and lacking any real impact, imo.

Maybe I've got a mental version of CoVid-19 that is affecting my previous viewing habits, but the episodes in the past couple weeks (+ the one just before the hiatus started) are a pale imitation compared to most of the rest.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

3 episodes in a row and still wondering where whatever 'magic' I felt this series had disappeared to.

Stephen Hill nailed his emotional work, but the rest was just dull, for lack of a better term.  The last three episodes have felt pretty lifeless and lacking any real impact, imo.

Maybe I've got a mental version of CoVid-19 that is affecting my previous viewing habits, but the episodes in the past couple weeks (+ the one just before the hiatus started) are a pale imitation compared to most of the rest.

I haven't disliked the recent episodes, but I do think they have a different flavor to them, and they aren't quite as good as the others.  They are lacking a little something--there is much less drama, and they are wrapping up very easily as if nothing really happened.  Plus they suddenly abandoned the good scenes with others in the cast--and just having a random story to put them in play.  I just had no idea what was going on in the TC part of the episode.  I must have missed a part in the beginning and just didn't follow the rest of what was going on.  It seemed not necessary to the episode as a whole anyway, and was kind of a filler. 

• Useful 2
4 minutes ago, alexa said:

I haven't disliked the recent episodes, but I do think they have a different flavor to them, and they aren't quite as good as the others.  They are lacking a little something--there is much less drama, and they are wrapping up very easily as if nothing really happened.  Plus they suddenly abandoned the good scenes with others in the cast--and just having a random story to put them in play.  I just had no idea what was going on in the TC part of the episode.  I must have missed a part in the beginning and just didn't follow the rest of what was going on.  It seemed not necessary to the episode as a whole anyway, and was kind of a filler. 

I don't think the original 80s version ever dealt with B stories as everything was the Magnum case with an occasional Higgins comic relief bit with Agatha. However in this version when TC was not flying them somewhere him,  Rick and Kumu have often had the unrelated B story

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Raja said:

I don't think the original 80s version ever dealt with B stories as everything was the Magnum case with an occasional Higgins comic relief bit with Agatha. However in this version when TC was not flying them somewhere him,  Rick and Kumu have often had the unrelated B story

Oh, I agree they normally have one, and I am okay with that.  For some reason this story didn't really resonate with me, but again perhaps it is because I wasn't paying close enough attention.

So...Theresa wants to be with TC. She makes the decision to be with TC. And TC doesn't respect her choice and instead sends her back to her husband who will now always be second best. UGH. I hate that with the hate of a thousand fiery suns.

• Love 4

I'm honestly not sure what was more random...the green card marriage proposal or the presence of Andre Reed. But props to the producers for getting in two shoutouts to The Greatest Comeback in NFL History and only one reference to the four Super Bowls. 

• Love 1

There's alluding to your endgame pairing, and then there's just flat-out throwing it in everyone's faces.  Despite how long it takes to actually happen (for real), M/H was cemented as a future certainty in this episode with the 'fake marriage' proposal and acceptance.

Again, for the fourth new episode in a row, left feeling like I've seen better Magnum episodes.  This series feels like its stuck in a rut.

This episode felt like it was 'greasing the wheels for M/H' much more than anything to do with the case they worked on or overall mythos.  And besides the foot chase, this episode was flat out snoozeville - from an 'action' standpoint.

And I have nothing against Andre Reed at all, but what did his cameo inclusion add to the episode or series?  Not a thing.  At least with the Rams player last season, his appearance had some substance to the actual episode.  This instance was basically just "Hi, in case you've forgotten me since I retired, I'm Andre Reed" and very little else.  The only cameo that was any more meaningless was Christian Yelich's - aside from the connection of him being a baseball player and Magnum being a Tigers fan.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 4/20/2020 at 11:53 AM, BlackberryJam said:

So...Theresa wants to be with TC. She makes the decision to be with TC. And TC doesn't respect her choice and instead sends her back to her husband who will now always be second best. UGH. I hate that with the hate of a thousand fiery suns.

just because she chose TC Doesn't mean TC has to choose her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

There's alluding to your endgame pairing, and then there's just flat-out throwing it in everyone's faces.  Despite how long it takes to actually happen (for real), M/H was cemented as a future certainty in this episode with the 'fake marriage' proposal and acceptance.

Again, for the fourth new episode in a row, left feeling like I've seen better Magnum episodes.  This series feels like its stuck in a rut.

This episode felt like it was 'greasing the wheels for M/H' much more than anything to do with the case they worked on or overall mythos.  And besides the foot chase, this episode was flat out snoozeville - from an 'action' standpoint.

I think it goes back to season 1 with the talk the despite the big 4 character names the show was working better as an updated Hart to Hart with the Thomas/Juliet team.

Since that time they have systematical cut all the other legacy nods to the original by sending characters off of the islands. I wouldn't be surprised if they went ahead with the criminal immigration fraud marriage and have it turn real by the next season premiere.

I just happened to watch a Burn Notice with Michael Weston in a similar chase but lower on the stunts scale however with his commentary, which was a Magnum thing first

• Love 1

I don't like the idea of the green card marriage. I'm not necessarily against it, though I would love if they didn't go there. Just because they are close friends does not mean they have to fall in love.  This Is Not The ARK, dammit.

My main issue is I cannot believe Juliette Higgins, former member of MI6, major domo for Robin's Nest, did not have everything she needed ready for when her visa came up for renewal. This is not a woman who generally ignores a problem until it goes away. She wouldn't have waited until her overstay time was nearly exhausted before contacting an immigration lawer. She's know for a while that the job with Robin wasn't temporary. Even if she waited until it was close to renewal, she still would have taken care of everthing in a timely fashion. Now if she had done all those things and INS still refused to approve her, THEN I could see the fraud marriage being an actual option, though I would prefer she marry Rick if she had to. This way though she just looks like she drank a cup of stupid.

I really like Rick and TC and Kumu and Gordon, just saying. I like Thomas and Juliette as well, I just wish they could figure out how to write an actual ensemble show. They all work so well together.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, jelaine said:

My main issue is I cannot believe Juliette Higgins, former member of MI6, major domo for Robin's Nest, did not have everything she needed ready for when her visa came up for renewal. This is not a woman who generally ignores a problem until it goes away. She wouldn't have waited until her overstay time was nearly exhausted before contacting an immigration lawer.

Well said! That was very OOC behavior in order to push a specific plotline. That said I guess I'll enjoy the various massive eyerolls this will generate once the rest of gang is informed of the 'marriage'.

Magnum and Higgins being ignorant about the seal of confession was also OOC or rather dumbing down of characters so that the exposition fairy (in this case Det. Katsumoto) could jump in for viewers not familiar with the concept. Although anyone regularly watching crime shows would have known anyway.

I enjoyed Magnum having to pay a price for pretending to be a Doctor.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, jelaine said:

My main issue is I cannot believe Juliette Higgins, former member of MI6, major domo for Robin's Nest, did not have everything she needed ready for when her visa came up for renewal.

I would think that with all those connections, especially MI6, Higgins could have "connected" her way to a Visa renewal....Oh yeah "plot point"...or plot hole??

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MDL said:

I would think that with all those connections, especially MI6, Higgins could have "connected" her way to a Visa renewal....Oh yeah "plot point"...or plot hole??

I was thinking especially with their new friends from 5-0

• Love 4
On 4/26/2020 at 8:30 AM, MDL said:

Higgins can make anything happen at any time...except when she can't.

Please. Robin and one of his connections would have sewn this thing up in no time. 

The amount of rich and/or powerful connections she has would get her out of this mess in two seconds flat.

Edited by Sweet Tooth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Case was alright, nothing special.  Like the past 4 episodes.

And now cue 'jealous (and hurt) Magnum'.   That'll be a thing, until it isn't.

I get that they are all great friends and even consider themselves family - to agree to do this for Higgins days before the wedding - but TC has as much to lose as Magnum would have.  He'll lose his license to pilot and Island Hoppers, if caught and charged, therefore putting Shammy out of a job as well.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 2
On 4/26/2020 at 11:32 AM, Raja said:

I was thinking especially with their new friends from 5-0

On 4/26/2020 at 11:30 AM, MDL said:

She'd have to know someone who knows someone who is a high ranking State Department or Department of Homeland Security official or someone in the White House. Also someone who has the authority to say "grant her the visa". Anyone else could merely do an inquiry and maybe put in a good word. (Although that can be enough. Just like involving a member of Congress can be especially when it comes to speeding up the process. But it doesn't make for as good a story, of course 😉 )

• Love 1

The fake marriage plot is absurd.  It's ridiculous that with all of her connections Higgins doesn't have a better way to resolve this, as others said above. 

But I have to give a shout out to Zach Knighton who absolutely killed it in the scene where Rick was talking about re-enlisting.  If the show would give us more scenes like that instead of being all Miggy all the time I'd be much happier with it.

• Love 10

While the military storyline seemed written to tug every heartstring, I can't bring myself to care about Rick and TC. Full disclosure however- I've only seen a few episodes. I saw a handful in the earlier seasons and the last three or four of this season since my schedule changed. So it's very possible that I simply missed the character groundwork needed for them. Even for a show as inconsequential as this one, so far they just don't seem to matter.

The marriage plot reads like fanfic but I can work with it. Honestly I'm going to be annoyed if they went through all this buildup, and she doesn't marry Magnum. I'm on board with him being put-out over the snub too. That reads true for his romantic hero bend. Really the only part I can't wrap my head around is it being common knowledge. Do they just expect everyone they know to break the law and lie for them? That's not very friendly. I would have much preferred a scene where they told the group that Higgins' visa was up so given the sudden time crunch, they decided they were running with romance and marriage. Anyone with half a brain would have still known the truth but without the obligation to lie.

I feel like I should comment on the actual case of the week. I appreciated the school principal's general don't-look-a-gift-horse-in-the-mouth attitude. It was a nice twist from suspicion or curiosity to the point of idiocy. Instead just don't fight a good thing and be grateful. Using fire extinguishers as a hiding place was just goofy but the visual of all those cocaine filled extinguishers lining the hallways of an elementary school made up for it.

• Love 1
On 5/2/2020 at 5:03 AM, CheshireCat said:

She'd have to know someone who knows someone who is a high ranking State Department or Department of Homeland Security official or someone in the White House. Also someone who has the authority to say "grant her the visa". Anyone else could merely do an inquiry and maybe put in a good word. (Although that can be enough. Just like involving a member of Congress can be especially when it comes to speeding up the process. But it doesn't make for as good a story, of course 😉 )

She also mentioned that she had overstayed her visa.  My understanding is that you can be denied a marriage visa if you are shown to have previously violated immigration law by overstaying your initial visa.  The prior visa history is thoroughly researched.

Also no way that Higgins will pass an interview for a marriage based visa if there is not a real relationship. They interview the husband and wife separately and can ask intimate questions about the couples' sexual and living habits. It's hard to pass the interview if they are not in a real relationship.

• Useful 2

They can do a rough interview, but in this case, why would they? Higgins is British, not a country known for sending terrorists to the US in the past 100 years, she’s gainfully employed and isn’t receiving any public benefits, she isn’t (to their knowledge) committing criminal acts. I’ve been through the process and unless you’re flagged for another reason, it’s not difficult for Brits. If Higgins were Syrian, unemployed and receiving any sort of welfare, they’d boot her out in an instant. The immigration policies are to keep out “undesirables.” Higgins is not undesirable. She’s not a threat to the US and not a drain on the economy. She’d get a wave through.

The story though, is stupid. It’s all there for reasons of plot. 

I agree with the above poster who finds Rick and TC superfluous. I am annoyed with every single “troubled vet” who finally succeeds after Rick or TC or Magnum opens up about a tragic event they have overcome. Ugh. I hate it. So much. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

They can do a rough interview, but in this case, why would they? Higgins is British, not a country known for sending terrorists to the US in the past 100 years, she’s gainfully employed and isn’t receiving any public benefits, she isn’t (to their knowledge) committing criminal acts. I’ve been through the process and unless you’re flagged for another reason, it’s not difficult for Brits. If Higgins were Syrian, unemployed and receiving any sort of welfare, they’d boot her out in an instant. The immigration policies are to keep out “undesirables.” Higgins is not undesirable. She’s not a threat to the US and not a drain on the economy. She’d get a wave through.

The story though, is stupid. It’s all there for reasons of plot. 

I agree with the above poster who finds Rick and TC superfluous. I am annoyed with every single “troubled vet” who finally succeeds after Rick or TC or Magnum opens up about a tragic event they have overcome. Ugh. I hate it. So much. 

It is not an entry visa they are interviewing for but rather a spousal visa which all circumstantial evidence points to being fraudulent. Where as normal couples who went through the system as a family spousal get just a light interview a cop, or in this case immigration investigator not being respected would be looking to violate someone so rude.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, BlackberryJam said:

The government takes a dim view of getting married just to obtain a visa, and they are aware that people do this.  That is why they interview the parties to see if they have a real relationship and are not just doing a sham green card marriage.  

This show might hand wave this issue, but a marriage to a US citizen is no guarantee of a visa in the real world.  I realize this is a TV fantasy but they shouldn't perpetuate the idea that marriage is an automatic ticket to a green card.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Love 1

It amazes me that the producers and writers don't realize that many of us have become visa experts due to all of the iterations of 90 Day Fiance.  Oh wait, is it only me?  Ok, nevermind...

I tend to enjoy the stories about veterans.  And, I'm happy to see that they are crossing over more actors from Hawaii 5-0 (RIP).  They had Duke in the previous episode and this time they had Kamekona (and his nephew at the end).  Higgins mentioned that she might have Quinn as a bridesmaid and Magnum said it would be a score for Rick.  Let them all come over-the more the merrier.

Like an above poster stated, I'm happy watching the scenery and if the story is fun then I'm in.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

It amazes me that the producers and writers don't realize that many of us have become visa experts due to all of the iterations of 90 Day Fiance.  Oh wait, is it only me?  Ok, nevermind...

I tend to enjoy the stories about veterans.  And, I'm happy to see that they are crossing over more actors from Hawaii 5-0 (RIP).  They had Duke in the previous episode and this time they had Kamekona (and his nephew at the end).  Higgins mentioned that she might have Quinn as a bridesmaid and Magnum said it would be a score for Rick.  Let them all come over-the more the merrier.

Like an above poster stated, I'm happy watching the scenery and if the story is fun then I'm in.

Kamekona, Flippa, Sergeant Duke and Noelani have been reoccurring and credited Magnum PI characters since the pilot episode. Quinn returning the favor of the Rick cameo in a  second 5-0 appearance

I remember I Married Dora with Elizabeth Pena and Green Card movie also playing out the fake marriage  way back in the 80s

7 hours ago, nittanycougar said:

The government takes a dim view of getting married just to obtain a visa, and they are aware that people do this.  That is why they interview the parties to see if they have a real relationship and are not just doing a sham green card marriage.  

This show might hand wave this issue, but a marriage to a US citizen is no guarantee of a visa in the real world.  I realize this is a TV fantasy but they shouldn't perpetuate the idea that marriage is an automatic ticket to a green card.

And not only did she overstay her visa, she was also denied an extension. And suddenly, she comes up with a husband. That ought to be enough to make someone at DHS or State very suspicious.

I would think that her chances of returning to the UK and trying to pull some strings to get a new visa are better than being granted a spousal visa. (Although, I don't consider her chances great to begin with).

On 5/4/2020 at 12:01 AM, CheshireCat said:

And not only did she overstay her visa, she was also denied an extension. And suddenly, she comes up with a husband. That ought to be enough to make someone at DHS or State very suspicious.

I would think that her chances of returning to the UK and trying to pull some strings to get a new visa are better than being granted a spousal visa. (Although, I don't consider her chances great to begin with).

Given her background MI6 who still dabbles in the game and now with ties to 5-0 she would almost be a UK reserve liaison officer in Hawaii who just happens to live on a rich guy's estate. You would think that would be a situation where one US Department threw their weight around and forced another.

Having TC as a beard for Juliet and block for Thomas is just for comedic effect.

• Love 1

It's not hard to get a visa/extension/marital exception, etc, if you're British, white, employed at a high salary and have no criminal ties or associations. It's really just not. No matter if you've overstayed your visa or not.

I get that they came up with this story for reasons of PLOT but it's just silly. I mean, I can live with it because I enjoy a fake married story and I'm kind of rooting for a TC/Higgins romance now. 

• Love 2

If I was writing the show, I would have TC's love of his life (freshly divorced) show up front row at his fake wedding and totally blow it up. Since they spent all the money for a wedding anyways, TC marries the love of his life instead. Rick, Magnum, and Kumu all run up to propose to Higgins. Higgins chooses Kumu and they give each a long kiss as the camera fades.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

What a stupid resolution.  Just send Higgins back to England and bring her back at the beginning of next season.  I don't have any confidence that the writers will handle this latest plot twist well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wow.   Talk about a cheap cop out for a resolution, for a situation that meant pretty much nothing in the end.

Considering all it took was a 'visit' by Robin and him using his money+status, this only needed a passing mention a few episodes ago.  "Oh, hey, it was great of Robin to sign over the Nest to you so you're all set on your visa and won't have to go back to the UK".  I mean, seriously?  WTF was this BS??  All that build-up for 'a dud of a firecracker' finish.

This finale about sums up the run of episodes between the episode leading in to the last hiatus and the end of the season.  Season 1 was so much better.  But then again, I find that to be true for most series.  S1 shines and TPTB loses what worked in trying to top themselves.

Not to mention, Higgins was going to be leaving that day, so where is Magnum?  Out paddling on a kayak like its just any old normal day.   Like any great friend would be doing when their friend is going to be leaving for (at least) a half a year, and not doing so willingly.

Ugh.  I need a few months' break from this show.  Hopefully S3 is better than the recent drek that was most of the last half of S2.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Not to mention, Higgins was going to be leaving that day, so where is Magnum?  Out paddling on a kayak like its just any old normal day.   Like any great friend would be doing when their friend is going to be leaving for (at least) a half a year, and not doing so willingly.

That was straight from the classic Magnum P.I., times of personal stress he goes out to sea alone.

On that raid in the Icepick episode it took a long time for his backup TC to come through the door. You would think that by now Detective Katsumoto would carry around extra armored vest and deputize the ex Marines like Downtown Brown did on Simon and Simon. Since the rest of HPD and 5-0 rarely seem to be around.

And the Ferrari took hits again. Maybe this time Robin Master's being friends of all of the lads looks the other way without Higgins barking at Magnum. In any case I flashed back to Miami Vice where their Ferrari never took hits, SEAL or Marine that big man had 30 lbs on both Rick and Magnum.  And truck driver of the year for keeping his rig from fishtailing 

• Useful 2
(edited)

Quote:

Considering all it took was a 'visit' by Robin and him using his money+status, this only needed a passing mention a few episodes ago.  "Oh, hey, it was great of Robin to sign over the Nest to you so you're all set on your visa and won't have to go back to the UK".  I mean, seriously?  WTF was this BS??  All that build-up for 'a dud of a firecracker' finish.

I agree that the resolution, and the entire subplot, was lame and unnecessary.That said, if I heard correctly, Magnum called Robin to see if Robin could help, Robin flew to Hawaii, and (according to Higgins' explanation) talked with the immigration lawyer, where they then found an "obscure section of an obscure law" that gave them the "out".

The solution was unknown to the cast until Robin arrived.

Still lame.

Edited by MDL

Oh, BTW, at the end when Katsumoto tells Rick to "expect to hear from the prosecuting attorney"  is that meant to imply that Rick will be charged as an accessory?  These characters flout the law on a regular basis, including Katsumoto, so having consequences in just this instance seems like a pretty obvious plot device.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Rose Quartz said:

Oh, BTW, at the end when Katsumoto tells Rick to "expect to hear from the prosecuting attorney"  is that meant to imply that Rick will be charged as an accessory?  These characters flout the law on a regular basis, including Katsumoto, so having consequences in just this instance seems like a pretty obvious plot device.

The annoying thing about TV dramas — there are never any consequences ... until there need to be. The whole Robin Masters thing was a complete joke. From now on, anytime there's a serious situation, we should reasonably expect Robin to show up to fix it. But we know that won't happen. So . . . the point of all this is . . . what?

• Love 2

I'm not a dog person but Zeus and Apollo being upset about Higgins leaving was the most emotional I got during these two episodes. Kudos to the dogs trainer and the stunt folks I guess. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, Raja said:

That was straight from the classic Magnum P.I., times of personal stress he goes out to sea alone.

Did they mention the death of his dad and all that jazz in an early episode?  I was thinking they did but it's been so long since I've seen those early first season episodes that I'm probably mistaken.

Also, Magnum spending so much time out making calls from his surfski feeds into my conspiracy theory that he is the real Robin Masters and he was using that opportunity to set up the transfer to Higgins.

Edited by Starscream
  • Useful 1