Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E09: A Peace Treaty, a Blind Date, and a Divorce No One Understands

• Start Topic

On 9/17/2018 at 10:20 PM, pinky33 said:

Love Kelly's lunch convo with Emily. Emily trying to be judgy....

"You really shouldn't call anyone those bad names." - Emily

"You really shouldn't tell anyone you'll kill them." - Kelly

LOL

Thats Kellys way of not owning what she did to provoke it!!! As usual

• Love 1

Shut up Tamra.  What is wrong with a man having cats?  And what is your definition of a lot?

My husband is a big, bad biker covered with tattoos and I dare anyone to give him shit about our SIX kitties.  Not a hoarder, sorry to whoever said that earlier.  I have rescued cats from true hoarding situations.  I've had people who are allergic come in our house and say it doesn't bother them and it's because of what we feed them and how we keep our house free, to the extent we can, of surfaces that harbor dander.  The dogs, on the other hand, ruin my bedding with their dog smell and dig holes in the furniture, etc....But I love my animals more than my furniture, so.....

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

So close.  Babalu likes to be spanked, and different parts of his body make different sounds.  He LOVES Game of Thrones, because I spank out a drum solo on his body for the entire intro theme song (which is quite long).  

Yes, but lots of dog people don't turn up their noses at cat people like Shannon did.  Oh, and I intensely dislike being told to chill out.  ;-)

She was laying it on SO thick with Steve's family.  It was disgusting (as is everything else about her).

5 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

So close.  Babalu likes to be spanked, and different parts of his body make different sounds.  He LOVES Game of Thrones, because I spank out a drum solo on his body for the entire intro theme song (which is quite long).  

Yes, but lots of dog people don't turn up their noses at cat people like Shannon did.  Oh, and I intensely dislike being told to chill out.  ;-)

She was laying it on SO thick with Steve's family.  It was disgusting (as is everything else about her).

Would you prefer I say "relax" instead of chill out? Sorry if I offended you.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Would you prefer I say "relax" instead of chill out? Sorry if I offended you.

I actually prefer NOT being told how to feel or react.  I wasn't offended, though - hence the winkie smiley thingy.  S'all good!

• Love 17
33 minutes ago, jennylauren123 said:

Well, meetup.com is pretty good. 

If it already exists , I think she should go that route. Socialize more even in group settings - not just the ones she deals with on the show and in front of a camera

27 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

A prezzie for walnutqueen

• Love 12
On 9/18/2018 at 11:35 AM, filmfan2480 said:

As for Emily.  I kinda like her.  She's boring.  But she also seems to have a good head on her shoulders.  She seems real, and a good person.  I also find her VERY pretty in some scenes/angles, and then not so much in others.  I like looking at people like that, lol.  

I thought she looked lovely in that blue dress when she met with Kelly for coffee. I love her hair and the way she styles it. Mine is not as thick as hers, but she's given me some ideas with that little flip on one side, while pulled back on the other.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm not sure what exactly Shannon was supposed to do. She knows Kelly; and Kelly can't be stopped when she's got a bee in her bonnet. I think Shannon did the best she could. She was basically saying, " I know you're going to talk to him, approach him calmly." She helped her practice what to say. Short of shooting her with a tranquilizer dart and dragging her out of there, I'm not sure what else she should have done. 

Also, these women are paid specifically to start shit, sometimes even directed to do so. Kelly wasn't cast because she's a great peace negotiator. :)  If Kelly hadn't gone off at the Red Party, that episode would've been a total snooze.

I get that they can't break the 4th wall, but I think it's pretty disingenuous for Gina to get all up in arms about Shannon not "stopping" Kelly. 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, dyanad said:

You know, I saw it has him saying why let this petty shit into their lives. You only care about people who mean something to you and these other ladies mean nothing. He is saying I don't care what she called me, so why let it affect you? I actually think that is the most reasonable thing anyone on this damn show has ever said. As for Kelly, she is A1 crazy. She goes low, then expects what she said to be forgotten. How 'bout not saying that vile crap in the first place Kel?

I think what Shane said was solid and sensible. I need someone like that in my life. I feel bad that so many comments are about his height. It can't be easy being a short guy.

I say this as a woman with shoulders like a linebacker's. I'm a size 8 on the bottom, so I am not a super large Marge. I was born that way, with narrower hips and broad shoulders. Plus, I swim. I'm strong as shit; I make no apologies.

• Love 12
21 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I don’t have an issue with men crying, I do have an issue with someone regardless of gender mentioning that they cried for a year over their ex in the first hour of meeting me. Even Shannon with her lack of recent dating experiences didn’t open with that

I agree. I don't even think it's a gender issue. If ANYONE said that to me upon first meeting them, I'd back away slowly. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Is there an APP or service for Not Quite Single and Not Quite Ready to Mingle people? An APP for people to meet friends, in Shannon's case "of the opposite sex" - to hang out and go to events together in case either needs a plus one.

I don't think Shannon is ready to date. She's such a nervous Nelly and going thru a dating service at this time is too much pressure for her.

I need that app!  "Just friends".  No benefits! 

2 hours ago, candle96 said:

It is a known fact amongst cat owners - they choose you, you don't choose them. :) If a cat shows up on your doorstep or jumps in your lap, you've been chosen. Resistance is futile!

Truth!  We has 3 cats and when the last one died, I was convinced we were done.

Then we went to Petco for bird food and somehow landed up adopting Budward.  I blame the fact that he plopped onto his back for a belly rub.

He saw the suckers walk through the front door...   

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I need that app!  "Just friends".  No benefits! 

Truth!  We has 3 cats and when the last one died, I was convinced we were done.

Then we went to Petco for bird food and somehow landed up adopting Budward.  I blame the fact that he plopped onto his back for a belly rub.

He saw the suckers walk through the front door...   

Hah! I take that to mean you want to go out for this kind of coffee

tenor.gif?itemid=7929800

Not the kind in quotation marks?

Jennylauren123 mentioned a site up thread

GOT-chaton.jpg

• Love 8

Gina is a bit of a shit stirrer herself - doesn't she go running to the others to talk about how Shane kicked her out of his house and then run to Emily to tell her the others were talking shit about her marriage?

Gina is much prettier without the makeup. Don't understand what she was thinking for her TH look - did she use a gardening spade? Did she call Sonja or Tinsley for smokey eyes?

For my queen

tumblr_nkli9hWfsL1s2a1gzo1_500.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

So when Kelly was saying that Steve was in it for the money w/ Vicki, she spit out "the dinero" with a bit of an accent. That was some coded racism directed at Steve's Latin heritage, right?

I enjoy Kelly and Steve is a big zero to me, but I heard what I heard and want it noted!

Kelly’s father is of Mexican descent.  I think maybe she was mocking Steve’s  Hispanic heritage because it was questionable to some.

Her screaming on video IRL that she doesn’t like black men is potentially troublesome.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 5

Crazy cat lady checking in!  I have 3 here.  I make fun of myself, as you can see.  Honestly, I would've been great w/one.  But the kid fell in love with a rescue about 6 months after her dad passed away and I couldn't resist.  Third one was an abandoned kitten we found.  That's it for me, but it doesn't bother me when people do seem judgey about cats and having many of them!

• Love 7

Gina's nails kept distracting me.   Was anyone surprised that she and Matt are divorcing?  On the first episode when she said she had never been to his apartment, I knew the marriage was doomed.  

Shannon and the cat guy.  I don't mind cats, but I couldn't live with one because I'm horribly allergic. When I moved into my condo, the person that lived here before was the crazy cat lady and there was a stray that hung around my patio.  Another neighbor (with cats) would give him food and I would make sure he had water every day.  He would take off running every time I would come home even during thunderstorms.  I was happy when he got to where he would go to the edge of my patio and stare at me rather than running away.  But no way I could ever let him in my home.  The neighbor finally got him to her place and he became an inside cat for a few months before his years of abuse and living outside caught up with him and she had to have him put to sleep. 

Shannon and her ankle.  A few years ago I severely sprained my ankle (as in they told me I might need surgery because of the torn ligaments).  I still can't wear heels as high as what she was wearing.  The guy seemed OK, at least he wasn't afraid to admit to having emotions, even on the first date.  

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, shirazplease said:

My husband is a big, bad biker covered with tattoos and I dare anyone to give him shit about our SIX kitties.  Not a hoarder, sorry to whoever said that earlier.  I have rescued cats from true hoarding situations.  I've had people who are allergic come in our house and say it doesn't bother them and it's because of what we feed them and how we keep our house free, to the extent we can, of surfaces that harbor dander.  The dogs, on the other hand, ruin my bedding with their dog smell and dig holes in the furniture, etc....But I love my animals more than my furniture, so.....

I just loved everything about this post.

• Love 8

I just watched the last episode again where they all are having lunch/ dinner, except Vickie and Kelly.  Shannon is the classiest of them all, IMO.  She lets everyone talk without interrupting unlike that pain in the ass Tamra.  I was annoyed when she was talking about her date .. then Tamra talked over her, and I didn’t hear the rest.  Then, the new one Gina, started yapping like she knew these women forever, criticizing.  Already, she’s a know it all.  I actually like Emily.  She’s sensible and listens when somebody talks. Plus, I honestly think she loves Shane.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gina is much prettier without the makeup. Don't understand what she was thinking for her TH look - did she use a gardening spade? Did she call Sonja or Tinsley for smokey eyes?

On WWHL, she was asked if any of the ladies offered her any advice on doing this show.  She said that Tamra told her to have her makeup professionally done.   I think I would've stuck to doing it myself.  

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

On WWHL, she was asked if any of the ladies offered her any advice on doing this show.  She said that Tamra told her to have her makeup professionally done.   I think I would've stuck to doing it myself.  

Didn't she also say - she should have listened

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

All I have to say about cats is that if rats ever get in your house you would become a cat lover tout de suite.

So true.  We live in the woods where deer and all kinds of critters roam at night.  This winter, we heard scratching up in the attic for a few nights.  One morning, we saw “Focus”, our neighbors cat two doors down pass out house.  When we went out to do shopping, we saw two dead mice on our front lawn. Focus to the rescue.  He keeps our neighborhood free of critters.  Of course we give him treats.  Cheaper than an exterminator.

• Love 9
On 9/19/2018 at 12:34 PM, walnutqueen said:
On 9/19/2018 at 11:58 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Vicki also wanted so badly for Steve to give her a ring at that party...never going to happen.

Edited 7 hours ago by walnutqueen.

You have got to be kidding.  What, like another diamond to add to her collection?  Ever since she had that “B.J.” Conversation with the other slob Kelly, I can hardly look at her.  Wonder what Brianna thinks of that.   If Steve marries her, I will be very surprised.  I mean the other slob Tamra.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 3
On 9/19/2018 at 2:25 PM, jennylauren123 said:

I think what Shane said was solid and sensible. I need someone like that in my life. I feel bad that so many comments are about his height. It can't be easy being a short guy.

I say this as a woman with shoulders like a linebacker's. I'm a size 8 on the bottom, so I am not a super large Marge. I was born that way, with narrower hips and broad shoulders. Plus, I swim. I'm strong as shit; I make no apologies.

I’ve said the same before about Shane.  I think we’re all going to like him.  He’s honest and makes sense.

Edited by Gem 10
Said Kelly instead of Tamra.
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

All I have to say about cats is that if rats ever get in your house you would become a cat lover tout de suite.

I'd have to borrow a killer cat from someone.  My Babalu would probably befriend the rat, and my outdoor semi-ferals are just not hunters.  They don't even twitch when the starlings raise their babies on cat food every year - those birds walk up to the catfood bowls just a couple of feet from some resting cats without trepidation; they know my cats are pussies!  ;-)

4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gina is a bit of a shit stirrer herself - doesn't she go running to the others to talk about how Shane kicked her out of his house and then run to Emily to tell her the others were talking shit about her marriage?

For my queen

tumblr_nkli9hWfsL1s2a1gzo1_500.gif

Smokey eyes (updo, Gstaad) - you're speaking Mama Raccoon's language!

And this gif?  Was me & Mama Raccoon when Vicky found out Steve DIDN'T arrange her birthday surprise.  Heh.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

yes to all dis... and the GOT theme song is quite long... I should see if my cat Bodhi would put up with me playing the bum drum on him... ha ha...

8 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

If it already exists , I think she should go that route. Socialize more even in group settings - not just the ones she deals with on the show and in front of a camera

A prezzie for walnutqueen

OMG this video. I can't stop laughing... ermahgerd... thanks for the giggles!

Regarding the show - I wish they would drop the "Shannon goes on blind dates" schtick and, crazy idea, have her just get her own shat together before pursuing a man. I dunno, I would find it interesting to watch... just a thought. When Kelly first joined the show I never thought years later I would be admitting I don't mind her. She has her less than stellar moments but honestly - I was amused by her situation with wee Shane... (as opposed to OG Jeanna's baseball Shane - plus, well, new Shane is wee). Shane is giving me shades of Jim Marchawhatever from RHONJ - a little (pun intended?!?) too involved with the women's stuff... anywho...

• Love 7
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I agree. I don't even think it's a gender issue. If ANYONE said that to me upon first meeting them, I'd back away slowly. 

I know a lot of men in my development who got divorced or became widowers.  The divorced guys were just as upset as the widowers, and for the same amount of time.  Shannon’s date was very sensitive and I think tried to make her comfortable when sharing that personal information.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, shirazplease said:

Shannon is missing out, being so quick to judge. He seemed like a nice guy. 

I agree with you. I get way more enjoyment out of all my ill-mannered animals than I get from any furniture or carpets they may have ruined. (Three of each)

Who is Steve's brother Roger someone mentioned? 

Edited by Crankybroad
  • Love 6
On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:12 PM, chenoa333 said:

So ALLEGEDLY, Steve is dating Vicki for her money? Because a man who has had a lucrative career in law enforcement is broke ass poor? I know everyone on this forum hates Vicki. I don't. I think maybe Steve and Vicki might be able to have a nice relationship for however long relationships last. I I'm done looking but one thing I know for sure...nothing lasts forever. Enjoy and embrace what and who you have in your life that makes you happy. It might not be there tomorrow. 

They would have a better chance at a fun relationship if Vicki could stop sounding so desparate about getting married.    Tamara doesn't help either.   I think Kelly is jealous.  Enjoy each other NOW for cryin' out loud.  Life is too short

• Love 1
11 hours ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

So when Kelly was saying that Steve was in it for the money w/ Vicki, she spit out "the dinero" with a bit of an accent. That was some coded racism directed at Steve's Latin heritage, right?

I enjoy Kelly and Steve is a big zero to me, but I heard what I heard and want it noted!

Kelly is Mexican, so is this one of those things where it’s ok for her to say it because she can own the connotation? Or is it not ok because she’s taking a jab at her own heritage? I have the hardest time keeping up with who is allowed to say what about whom. I’m personally ok with anything Kelly says about Steve that upsets Vicki. 

• Love 19
On September 17, 2018 at 9:25 PM, ChitChat said:

Some of them gave the stink eye when the word 'cat' was uttered.   With a little bit of effort, a litterbox can be kept tidy.  I don't get how people don't mind puppy pads all over the house, but they think that having a cat and a litterbox is the most offensive thing they've ever heard of.   Go figure.   (FWIW to my fellow cat lovers, I have the Breeze litter system and it really is a breeze!)  

What was telling was Shannon's discomfort in being with a "sensitive" man.  I hope she doesn't make a mistake and find another David in her future.  She deserves better than him.  

I didn't understand Shannon's discomfort with the Sensitive Man either.  He was being real.  Not sure how long it had been.  But he seemed like a nice guy,

I like cats, but my husband says "if they were big enough, they'd eat you!"  Dogs are so needy.  

• Love 3
12 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

I'd have to borrow a killer cat from someone.  My Babalu would probably befriend the rat, and my outdoor semi-ferals are just not hunters.  They don't even twitch when the starlings raise their babies on cat food every year - those birds walk up to the catfood bowls just a couple of feet from some resting cats without trepidation; they know my cats are pussies!  ;-)

Smokey eyes (updo, Gstaad) - you're speaking Mama Raccoon's language!

And this gif?  Was me & Mama Raccoon when Vicky found out Steve DIDN'T arrange her birthday surprise.  Heh.

Call Smudge, I'll loan her to you for a couple of weeks. She is a great mouser. When hubbins and I went away and my brother was taking care of the girls, she had two mice waiting at the door for him. Very thoughtful she is. 

Just realized I said went away. We were visiting my parents not in jail. Although, come to think of it we do refer to one of the houses on the property as "the big house". 

Edited by Reality police
Not in jail.
  • Love 10

Well, RHOC is no longer must see TV… or even must record telly.  Even when I bother to watch the recorded program four days later, I miss large portions as household chores draw my attention, and I fast forward through the other boring bits.  On a positive note, I have become much more productive in the evenings.  And I always enjoy everyone’s observations and bon mots.  It does speak volumes that I have learned more about effective cat litter disposal in these four pages than anything else.

I was grateful that there were no little ones in this episode… I have raised four so have complete understanding and compassion for those challenges, but no wish to re-experience them in my evening entertainment.

I love everyone’s comments because I find you so very witty, intelligent, and your comments and opinions thought provoking.

I admit, I have no time for Vicky after her complicit behavior in the cancer scam and find her attempts to spin the facts this season, painting herself as a victim, truly appalling.

Like others, I find myself wondering why I support the coarse and vulgar Kelly, for whom I had no respect in previous seasons.

It occurred to me why, as I watched this episode.  Kelly lacks self-awareness until after the fact.  She lashes out with horrible, unspeakable vitriol because she is hurt.  Stung, hurt, she goes into attack mode inflicting barbs on those she perceives have hurt her. She admits “same. 

Vicky, on the other hand, completely lacks self-awareness.  She has proven, time and again, that she is ignorant, boorish, and bigoted, yet continues to hold herself as the epitome of “klass”, not stooping to her colleagues’ level.  The scene with Steve, gloating about how they are “above it all” had me choking on my beverage.  And although Vicky perceives herself as the OG of the OC, this is the second time that she has ditched coarse Kelly as soon as the cool girls, Tamra and Shannon, accepted her back in their fold.

The difference is, that Vicky, time and again, says terrible, hurtful, nasty things, not in the heat of temper, but with the very malevolent and deliberate intention to hurt.   And if she has to use a mouthpiece to avoid blame, she will do it.   I find it interesting that of all the horrible things that have originated with Vicky, she chose to slander Eddie, rather than Tamra.   I am guessing that she chose that not only because Eddie couldn’t be bothered with Vicky, but also, Vicky knew she couldn’t handle the backlash/venom if she attacked Tamra personally.  Vicky truly is a despicable person.  Steve has always seemed a vanilla, bland individual onscreen, but I now wonder what sort of individual he is if he is truly interested in Vicky.

Edited by LadyK
Grammar
  • Love 19
12 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

So, when people have nails like that, I can't imagine them doing normal, real-life stuff. For example, cutting the grass, diapering a baby, typing on a keyboard, scrubbing the bathroom. Can people with long manicured nails do work? Are there workarounds? I mean, besides just hiring someone else to do the work? 

It would drive me nuts not to be able to perform normal functions. But those are normal functions for me.

I always wonder how they wipe heir butts, but that's where my mind goes :-S

Crazy dog/cat person title depends on the person to me, not the actual number of animals.  If Shannon's date had 10 cats, cool.  Bonus points if any are rescues. But if he dresses them up in costumes and makes them put on 3-act plays, maybe a bit whackadoo.  My neighborhood racist (what, doesn't everyone have one?) has only 2 dogs but she pushes them around in a stroller and calls them her family.  So yeah the 'crazy' is there regardless of what pets they have.

• Love 15
14 hours ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

Kelly has said in the past that she's of Mexican descent. My take was she thought her comment was clever and provocative -- but racist? IMO, no.

2 hours ago, Irritable said:

Kelly is Mexican, so is this one of those things where it’s ok for her to say it because she can own the connotation? Or is it not ok because she’s taking a jab at her own heritage? I have the hardest time keeping up with who is allowed to say what about whom. 

Yup.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:10 PM, RHJunkie said:

Shannon, Vicki and Tamra all stayed in relationships for far too long trying to make it work but it only resulted in both sides becoming bitter and/or resentful toward the other. It made their separations that much more difficult because they weren't willing to accept the demise of their relationships much earlier on. I'm surprised that with their experience, Vicki and Shannon would be so quick to wish Gina fight harder for her marriage. While it's possible that maybe the divorce was more one person's idea than the other, I do think Gina's explanation is fair - she doesn't want to try to the point of no return and in the end, she ends up with a fucked up relationship with a man that she once loved and respected and worse, a fucked up relationship with a man who is the father to her children. If this is what will make them better parents by giving their children a healthier upbringing in the long term, then by all means. They are forever connected and if they both realize they made a mistake, there's no law that says they aren't allowed to get married again. 

They are at a time with 3 small children that can be hard on a marriage. All you can ask for is that your husband is your best friend. If that is true, the marriage is worth fighting for.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, shirazplease said:

Ugh as some who is RIDICULOUSLY allergic to cats...if you have six cats, I will die in your house. If you come over to me when we're out and there is cat dander or hair anywhere on your body and you hug me, I will break out in hives. 
I think some people don't realize just HOW SEVERE the cat allergies can be. I absolutely detest cats, but they make me physically sick (throat closes, hives everywhere, runny nose, eyes swell shut). 
Everyone who has cats swears their house is so clean, you can't smell them, and that the dander doesn't bother those who are allergic! Then like clockwork, cue my allergies and their shock that this has *never* happened before. 
And yes, I medicate beforehand. 
I get that a lot of people don't like cats, and that it seems to be trendy...but I have to say, as someone who is allergic to cats, a lot of cat lovers REFUSE to accept that some people have awful allergies when it comes to cats, and they won't ever come around and like them. I just can't like something that makes me that uncomfortable. 
The reason I'm okay with dogs is because I'm 100% not allergic at all. 
I'm also from Long Island, so take that as you'd like ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, FreetheGirlses said:

Everyone who has cats swears their house is so clean, you can't smell them, and that the dander doesn't bother those who are allergic!

Not me.  My house is filthy, I can't smell much of anything, but neither can anyone else - because NOBODY comes to this hermit house!  :-)   *

Shannon mentions every single ailment she has (real or imagined), so I doubt her dislike of cats has anything to do with allergies.  Otherwise "Dr." Moon would be making big bank giving her regular "allergy treatments" on the off chance that she gets anywhere near a cat owner.

* ETA - my house is filthy, but my litterbox is clean.  :-)

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 19
13 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

You have got to be kidding.  What, like another diamond to add to her collection?  Ever since she had that “B.J.” Conversation with the other slob Kelly, I can hardly look at her.  Wonder what Brianna thinks of that.   If Steve marries her, I will be very surprised.

I think you meant the OTHER slob...Tamra

11 hours ago, Irritable said:

Kelly is Mexican, so is this one of those things where it’s ok for her to say it because she can own the connotation? Or is it not ok because she’s taking a jab at her own heritage? I have the hardest time keeping up with who is allowed to say what about whom. I’m personally ok with anything Kelly says about Steve that upsets Vicki. 

signing on 100.  

• Love 4
On 9/19/2018 at 8:17 AM, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

Kelly, living in OC, is probably very aware of how Steve used his heritage only when it was convenient.

He has been "Steve Lodge" since he was a young child when his mom remarried and her sons took "Lodge" their stepdad's name, "Chavez" was on his birth certificate. It was "Steve Lodge" all through his shady time as a bad cop with successful lawsuits against him involving his police brutality, and a post law enforcement career restraining order, it's on property tax records & voter registration according to published articles in OC. He also faked his address in a Latino area in his run for office by renting an apartment he never lived in. Only when he decided to run in an area where the Latino population is over 50% does he change his name on the ballot to Steve Chavez Lodge. 

Yeah, Kelly Dodd, nee Meza, can dog him all she wants. Go for it girl! 

Vicki is so desperate she's not concerned with the quality of the fuel filling her love tank. She could have googled him to see what a dirty guy he was and is.

Edited by Giselle
Clarity.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 20
On 9/18/2018 at 9:37 AM, A-Lo said:

Gina's husband (ex?) must make quite the healthy income if he can support an apartment in LA, a house in So Cal and a nanny!  Was it ever mentioned what Gina did for a living before giving birth to her tribe of unruly natives?  I wonder how she'll support herself and them all when she's divorced.  If she doesn't last on the show, that is.  Not that financial stability is a good reason for remaining married.  

Shane is a little twerp.  

Hmmmm.  We know nothing about Gina’s husband in L.A.  Maybe he’s living with another woman or whoever.  Who knows?  Strange situation.  Why did they move across country and then live separately in the first place?

• Love 6
On September 18, 2018 at 8:05 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Both LVP and Kyle have multiple dogs on RHoBH. Are they ever called Deranged Dog Ladies? Nope. But if someone has multiple (usually any more than 2) cats they are referred to as Crazy Cat Ladies. When  people call me that I I tell them that I am lucky to be married to a Crazy Cat Man. We have had a many as 6 as once (and all of ours are rescues or strays that adopted us) and believe me, they take up a lot less room, time, and energy that 6 dogs would. Ours do though have 4000 sq ft of house,  a 900 sq foot garage to roam around in, and an 800 sq ft outdoor catio that they access from the window of a downstairs bedroom. When people ask us why we have such a big house for just the two of us, my hubby answers that we need the room for our kitties. Though now they only number 3. 

I find it funny that Vicki continually says she gave up on her marriage too soon. But then she also says (as she did last week) that she raised those two kids all by herself. Pick a lane, VIcki. 

I want to be a cat at your house!

• Love 8
On 9/19/2018 at 9:21 AM, jennylauren123 said:

So, when people have nails like that, I can't imagine them doing normal, real-life stuff. For example, cutting the grass, diapering a baby, typing on a keyboard, scrubbing the bathroom. Can people with long manicured nails do work? Are there workarounds? I mean, besides just hiring someone else to do the work? 

It would drive me nuts not to be able to perform normal functions. But those are normal functions for me.

They really skeeve me out.  How often is she really using a nail brush to get all the flotsam and jetsam out from underneath her nails?  With young kids who perhaps are just getting the hang of the whole bathroom thing, I think its stupid.  And SUPER gross.

• Love 4
On 9/19/2018 at 9:34 AM, walnutqueen said:

Yes, but lots of dog people don't turn up their noses at cat people like Shannon did.  Oh, and I intensely dislike being told to chill out ;-)

Sing it!  I also LOATHE relax or calm down.

My big boy Riggs loves it as well.  Well not that theme song since I have never watched it but others.  Yes, I am that one person who has never seen Game of Thrones.  It might be too grisly for me.

The camera person flashed on a young man I thought may have been Steve's son who really looked like he would rather have an enema than Vicki marry his dad/whathaveyou.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I’ve said the same before about Shane.  I think we’re all going to like him.  He’s honest and makes sense.

I am also starting to like him a bit.  He is bitchy but he also makes sense.  There were a couple of times that I saw a twinkle in his eye which made me think he could be funny as hell.  I do still think that his marriage to Emily is less love connection and more good friends.  Honestly he could be acting around these women like many of us would.  Perpetual side eye and lack of patience.

• Love 7
On 9/19/2018 at 12:47 PM, walnutqueen said:

I actually prefer NOT being told how to feel or react.  I wasn't offended, though - hence the winkie smiley thingy.  S'all good!

I wasn't telling anyone how to think or feel.