Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E09: A Peace Treaty, a Blind Date, and a Divorce No One Understands

• Start Topic

An explosive comment causes Eddie's birthday party to end in shambles; Shannon goes on a date; Vicki battles the rumors about her relationship with Steve; while the women react to Gina's marital news, Emily and Kelly try to work out their issues.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

Vicki is all about no drama.

lolololololol

Why Vicki? It was Kelly who lost her mind. Now she has to make up something to try and justify her crazy behavior. Now Steve's after Vicki's money according to her. Someone help this woman.

• Love 12

So ALLEGEDLY, Steve is dating Vicki for her money? Because a man who has had a lucrative career in law enforcement is broke ass poor? I know everyone on this forum hates Vicki. I don't. I think maybe Steve and Vicki might be able to have a nice relationship for however long relationships last. I I'm done looking but one thing I know for sure...nothing lasts forever. Enjoy and embrace what and who you have in your life that makes you happy. It might not be there tomorrow. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 23
10 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Vicki is becoming the defender of Steve the way she was the defender of Brooks.  Deja vu.

And that is EXACTLY what Tamra preaches all day every day. "Stand by your man.." Thats Tamra's mantra. So it's ok for Tamra to defend her man but if any of the other women do that it's up for criticism and judgement. Fuck off Tamra (and Eddie the biggest pussy house husband EVER).

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, MEH4250 said:

Why Vicki? It was Kelly who lost her mind. Now she has to make up something to try and justify her crazy behavior. Now Steve's after Vicki's money according to her. Someone help this woman.

Hey, Vicki made that claim, not me!

Ridiculous given past performances.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Vicki is sooooo over the top and all about Vicki - must be exhausting for those who have to deal with her on a daily basis.

That’s why her claim that she was all about no drama made me roll my eyes so hard I strained them! Vicki is as “no drama” as Tamra would be about using a library voice...

• Love 18
24 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Kelly is a shit stirrer. That’s all I’ve got for now. 

Besides being classless, loud, mean, a filthy mouth, etc. etc.  How her ex took her for so long, I have no idea.  The girl is nuts.  I wouldn’t be her friend for anything, and so should Shannon.

Vickie is too much with Steve.  Talking about engagement,  and marriage.  Why does this woman need to be married all the time?  She’s so annoying.

im liking the new girls.  Guess Gina’s husband doesn’t want to be televised.

• Love 4

Gina's "upspeak" is driving me nuts. I thought she said something about being from Long Island. Sounds more like a Valley Girl. Who was shocked by the separation/divorce? 

Edited by MEH4250
  • Love 20
10 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I really loathe the "anti-cat" thing being used so often as a reason to dislike someone....Lordt. Like it's cool to hate cats or something.... apparently because they're not needy enough and you can't put it in a purse and go shopping with it... Don't get me wrong, I loves me some dogs - I have a soft spot for Shannon's dog Archie - but enough with cat hate, like, it's not a valid reason to dismiss someone as a potential friend/date... I have 2 myself, my place does not smell, even with an, ermahgerd, litterbox... Ugh. Rich Women Problems... (this is one of the things I can appreciate about RHONY Carole - that she fostered and adopted cats...a rarity on RH shows)

It's a litter box thing I believe.  Not necessarily hating the cat in general.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MEH4250 said:

Gina's "upspeak" is driving me nuts. I thought she said something about being from Long Island. Sounds more like a Valley Girl. Who was shocked by the separation/divorce? 

I was just going to post about this too. Gina talks like a Kardashian. She said ‘like’ three times in one sentence. No surprise about this divorce. At least he’s smart enough not to be on camera. 

• Love 17

Too much Gina...how invested are we supposed to be in a newbie and her invisible husband?

It was sweet that Billy came to the party, but he looked over Vicki within just a few minutes.

I’m still laughing over “that’s my husband!” “That’s a little bitch!”

• Love 24
1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

“Your story????? About the guy you went on a date with???? Yeah they were together for 30 years? And just realized they weren’t in love! Yeah... that’s just like me? I’m getting an, uh, like, um, divorce? You guys?”

Geeze, I’m almost afraid to say I live on Long Island.  Gina is talking like a tough guy.  She hardly knows these girls and already she’s starting up with Shannon, who by the way, was sitting there quiet and like a lady.   Gina better cool it ..she’s becoming unlikeable and scary.  

• Love 21
Just now, Gem 10 said:

Geeze, I’m almost afraid to say I live on Long Island.  Gina is talking like a tough guy.  She hardly knows these girls and already she’s starting up with Shannon, who by the way, was sitting there quiet and like a lady.   Gina better cool it ..she’s becoming unlikeable and scary.  

Never fear Gem 10! I was just thinking she watched Valley Girl—as a documentary—in preparation for moving to the OC. ;) 

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

She's already got the ball rolling to "not like Gina" when she decided to put her 2 cents in concerning Vicki and Kelly's dispute about Michael still being friendly with Steve & Vicki. She decided to insert herself and pass judgment about "what kind of loser is she?" Not sure how she recovered so fast; maybe Production saying "you better apologize to Vicki." LOL

• Love 1

Kelly better watch Emily.  That is one big powerful girl.  She’d snap the Dudd in half.

oh Steve, no one deserves a love like that.  Not even you.

Icki does NOT get to joke about Brooke’s and his cancer scam.  Also, my phone autocorrected her name to Icki.

tamra looks fantastic in red.  I know she’s a viper, but damn is she a gorgeous woman.  Shannon also looked good in red.  She showed her butt deliberately, and it looked good.  Vicki waddling to the door in her sausage casing Jeans was another example of the crew hating her.  She looked awful,

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, pinky33 said:

Love Kelly's lunch convo with Emily. Emily trying to be judgy....

"You really shouldn't call anyone those bad names." - Emily

"You really shouldn't tell anyone you'll kill them." - Kelly

LOL

“Touché” - Emily.  How many seconds will that hatchet remain buried before it’s launched at someone’s back?

2 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

What was telling was Shannon's discomfort in being with a "sensitive" man.  I hope she doesn't make a mistake and find another David in her future.  She deserves better than him.  

Yeah, I hope she breaks out of her comfort zone and doesn’t just want more of the same.

• Love 9

I like Gina, but she definitely has an opinion when nobody asked. I think Steve does like Vicki, but he'll never marry her so if that's the goal she better call up Shannon's matchmaker. Kelly is dumb and a mean drunk, but there's no way her ex is a "great guy." I believe that he was controlling and there's a reason she left him the first time.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

The women are trying hard to bring the drama but it’s all been kind of boring.

After the fight at Eddie's birthday party was over, it was like the episode dragged on and on.  Something is off with them this season.  Kelly and Emily signing a peace treaty so quickly didn't help matters.  

After reading about Steve's shady past as a police officer and his current aspirations for political office, Kelly's accusations about Steve using Vicki for her money didn't sound totally unfounded.  While Kelly has a tendency to lose her temper, I can't remember her spreading outright lies.  

• Love 15
Just now, ChitChat said:

Some of them gave the stink eye when the word 'cat' was uttered.   With a little bit of effort, a litterbox can be kept tidy.  I don't get how people don't mind puppy pads all over the house, but they think that having a cat and a litterbox is the most offensive thing they've ever heard of.   Go figure.   (FWIW to my fellow cat lovers, I have the Breeze litter system and it really is a breeze!)  

What was telling was Shannon's discomfort in being with a "sensitive" man.  I hope she doesn't make a mistake and find another David in her future.  She deserves better than him.  

Those boxes have a nasty rep even though I don't know many with cats, they've cleaned up their act! I rarely ever get that acrid, ammonia smell of a box.

Just now, CSunshine76 said:

Twice divorced and LIED ABOUT CANCER Vicki is judging Gina for separating? What the actual F. 

Aren't they all hypocrites trying to tell each what to do as they make the same mistakes they're trying to correct in others. How Shannon can comfort anyone is dubious since she appears to be the most unhappy woman who rarely if ever relaxes and go for it. She doesn't have to be wild, just stop being so anal retentive even in social settings like a 1st date.

• Love 4

I had two cats.  So easy.  Took the doody out every day, and every Friday and Tuesday, emptied the whole liter box and put in Clorox and detergent and swished it around with some water, emptied in bowl, wiped it dry and put in new liter.  Never smelled anything EVER.  Cats like clean liter boxes.   Some people just empty the liter and don’t wash out the box.  Just sayin.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Kelly better watch Emily.  That is one big powerful girl.  She’d snap the Dudd in half.

oh Steve, no one deserves a love like that.  Not even you.

Icki does NOT get to joke about Brooke’s and his cancer scam.  Also, my phone autocorrected her name to Icki.

tamra looks fantastic in red.  I know she’s a viper, but damn is she a gorgeous woman.  Shannon also looked good in red.  She showed her butt deliberately, and it looked good.  Vicki waddling to the door in her sausage casing Jeans was another example of the crew hating her.  She looked awful,

Vicki also kept her shawl wrapped around her to hide her big red ass in about six spanx at the party.  (I’m terrible).

• Love 11

So Gina wants us to believe that it's HER decision to divorce?  I don't believe that was the one to pull the plug on it because of some "self awareness."

Emily has become much more likable.  Still don't know why she had to settle for that husband, but he did seem to handle the aftermath well.  Her husband seems to be thirsty for airtime to me though.

• Love 14
24 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Vicki’s ass looked like two buses fighting for the same lane.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Besides being classless, loud, mean, a filthy mouth, etc. etc.  How her ex took her for so long, I have no idea.  The girl is nuts.  I wouldn’t be her friend for anything, and so should Shannon.

Vickie is too much with Steve.  Talking about engagement,  and marriage.  Why does this woman need to be married all the time?  She’s so annoying.

im liking the new girls.  Guess Gina’s husband doesn’t want to be televised.

I heard in watch what crappens (yes, they are my source for news) that her husband’s company said no to him appearing from the get go.

• Love 13