Type keyword(s) to search

Perry Mason

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, dttruman said:

I don't want to say anything that sounds bad about Dean Hargrove and I don't mean this in the wrong way, but wasn't he always looking over everybody's shoulder. It wasn't that he was being dictatorial, but just making sure everyone was doing their job correctly. He knew who everybody was and what they were suppose to do. That's why he was so successful. What made it even more surprising was that no one had any real complaints about it. I guess he just looked over everybody's shoulder in a nice friendly personable way.

I liked Dean, but not sure why you quoted what I wrote to post your comment? Both William and Barbara had different last names. He honestly didn't know what William was Barbara's son when he cast him as Paul, Jr. when he was thinking about bringing the series back. And he asked Barbara what she thought of him.

Dean wasn't as bad as Erle Stanley Gardner was, though. Barbara said in the same interview, that he made sure everything was just so. Like there was one scene where Della was leaning over Perry's shoulder. He didn't like that and made them reshoot it so that there is no...inference of any flirting or that they're too close, or something like that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I liked Dean, but not sure why you quoted what I wrote to post your comment? Both William and Barbara had different last names. He honestly didn't know what William was Barbara's son when he cast him as Paul, Jr. when he was thinking about bringing the series back. And he asked Barbara what she thought of him.

I wasn't trying to throw you under the bus or anything, or even trying to infer anything you wrote because that is not my intentions. I even liked what you said. I am not disagreeing at all with you. I am just chalking it up to a new viewpoint about him I just learned.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, dttruman said:

I wasn't trying to throw you under the bus or anything, or even trying to infer anything you wrote because that is not my intentions. I even liked what you said. I am not disagreeing at all with you. I am just chalking it up to a new viewpoint about him I just learned.

Ah, okay. 

It just confused me that you posted what you thought after quoting me; made me think it was in response to what I wrote!😜

• Like 1
  • Love 1

William Katt left to do a show called “Top of the Hill”, which lasted 13 episodes. I wish they had brought in someone more dynamic that BIlly Moses, who was kind of dull. I guess that’s what Alexandra Paul was for (she played Ken’s girlfriend, Amy), but she disappeared after just a couple of episodes.

There was talk about bringing Paul Jr back as the defendant later on, but it never happened.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I absolutely LOATHED the introduction of Amy. In the two or three movies she appeared, both she and Ken took away screen time from Perry and Della.

I wish William Katt had just come back. And if the plan was to have Paul come back, but be charged with murder, that would be something he shared with his father, as Paul Drake in the original series had also been charged with murder in "The Case of Paul Drake's Dilemma" in season three.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I wish William Katt had just come back. And if the plan was to have Paul come back, but be charged with murder, that would be something he shared with his father, as Paul Drake in the original series had also been charged with murder in "The Case of Paul Drake's Dilemma" in season three.

There was a great quote by Perry Mason (at the end of the episode) that he said to that rich guy about trying to cover up some of the facts and about his own kids.

Here is the whole thing, from IMDB, quotes from this episode.

"Perry Mason: You know, when I leave here, I'm meeting Paul Drake at a restaurant. He'll pick up the check for dinner. That'll be the fee for my services. He's just a friend, but I never once doubted his innocence.

Henry W. Dameron: What do you mean by that?

Perry Mason: Mr. Dameron... I've never before met a person so far removed from humanity that he believed every one of his own children capable of committing a murder."

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, dttruman said:

There was a great quote by Perry Mason (at the end of the episode) that he said to that rich guy about trying to cover up some of the facts and about his own kids.

Oh yeah. The original show had so many great lines, and I've said this before, but even with less time, the original show was so much tighter and better. The only thing the movies had going for them, for me, was seeing Perry and Della finally get together. Raymond and Barbara had such wonderful chemistry. So natural and organic. But I always giggle when I watch these movies, because Don Galloway, who starred with Raymond in Ironside, appeared in two of the movies, I think. Once in "The Case of the Avenging Ace" as the general, in like, two scenes, and I think he might have been the killer in another one? Or maybe I'm just misremembering. I do know I was disappointed that Richard Anderson didn't reprise his role as Lt. Steve Drumm in Perry Mason Returns, but instead was the killer.

Found it! "The Case of the Defiant Daughter" was the other movie. And that should be coming up soon.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 2

Did they explicitly say that Perry and Della were a couple in the movie series? They seemed to imply it but your comment made me wonder if I missed something really obvious.

I think the two-hour run time is very challenging for any regular series, even if it’s only a few times per year. Even the old Columbos were much better when they were 90 minutes as opposed to two hours.

• Love 1
Just now, Egg McMuffin said:

Did they explicitly say that Perry and Della were a couple in the movie series? They seemed to imply it but your comment made me wonder if I missed something really obvious.

I think the two-hour run time is very challenging for any regular series, even if it’s only a few times per year. Even the old Columbos were much better when they were 90 minutes as opposed to two hours.

Well, there was that one movie (and I'm sorry, I'm blanking on it), where at the end Perry and Della kissed. Throughout these movies, you had him as her "secret admirer" who delivered gifts/flowers to her, and Della figured out it was Perry; you had Della assure Perry in "The Case of the Murdered Madam" that her engagement to Tony's uncle "was a long time ago" when it came out during her testimony during the trial.

So I take that as the show telling me they were.

I was also very disappointed that we lost David Ogden Stiers as the movie version of Hamilton Burger. 

• Love 2

I’m guessing it was a kind of a dull role for David Ogden Stiers. He was in nine of the movies, and that was probably enough for him. I wish they had had a regular replacement though. After he left, it seemed like they just rotated DAs.

• Love 2
Just now, Egg McMuffin said:

I’m guessing it was a kind of a dull role for David Ogden Stiers. He was in nine of the movies, and that was probably enough for him. I wish they had had a regular replacement though. After he left, it seemed like they just rotated DAs.

The same number as William Katt!

We had Valerie Mahaffey as the DA in two of the movies: last night's "The Case of the Musical Murder" and next week's "The Case of the All-Star Assassin."

I am sooo not looking forward to the one where Chachi is the smug and pissant ADA.

• Love 1

17 hours ago, Egg McMuffin said:

LOL - Scott Baio played a DA? Kind of a lame adversary for the great Perry Mason. But it makes sense given that Baio went on to Diagnosis Murder, from the Perry Mason producers.

Yup. And he looked so skeevy, too! Said how he was a huge fan of Perry's or something like that and that he was looking forward to beating him. Or something along those lines.

As to the show, Della has always seemed so even tempered; never saw her lose it; well, she did break down when Paul was poisoned, but in "The Case of the Dead Ringer" which I watched last night (I've got over 40 saved up in my DVR queue), Della let it rip to the client, when that secretary Dunkel, accused Perry of bribing her, when it was actually Grimes.

Now Paul, we've seen get angry, but I can't recall Della ever getting to that point.

And in the series finale, "The Case of the Final Fade-Out" I see MeTV, basically cut out all the real life crew who "told" Steve Drumm what their jobs were and what they were responsible for when he was questioning them after Barry's murder. a Big giant BOO!🤬 That was an homage to the actual crew who had worked on the show during its entire run.

But I did like how it ended, even though what we saw over the years, the cases just came to Perry, most times; don't ever recall them going over what is our next case and what do we need to do? All in all, I liked it. 

I mean, we had Uncle Jesse (who had appeared several times on this show) from The Dukes of Hazzard, and yes, he played that Darling on The Andy Griffith Show; but Denver Pyle will always be Uncle Jesse to me. And we had a baby-faced Dick Clark! Who knew he could act? I didn't when I first saw this episode. I'd just known him from American Bandstand and then the annual Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve.

Of course we had so many, many up and coming stars, who I would see on my favorite soaps and movies. Robert Redford, anyone?

• Love 3

And in the series finale, "The Case of the Final Fade-Out" I see MeTV, basically cut out all the real life crew who "told" Steve Drumm what their jobs were and what they were responsible for when he was questioning them after Barry's murder. a Big giant BOO!🤬

I can't believe they did that! What a stupid move! I've been watching the episodes on Amazon Prime's Freevee and they showed all the crew stuff. My only complaint about Freevee (besides the fact that these episodes are no longer on Paramount+) is they interrupt dialog with commercials and then go back to let the poor actor finish his/her sentence.

Of course we had so many, many up and coming stars, who I would see on my favorite soaps and movies.

I've seen Leonard Nimoy and George Takei!

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Mary Ann Mobley

I think there were 2 episodes with her and they were terrible due to her lack of acting skill. She should have used her Miss America scholarship for acting lessons!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I never understood how Mary Ann Mobley got the acting roles she did. She was always pretty awful.

At least MeTV shows the final episode. And the color episode. For years, those two were left out of the syndication package. But it’s a shame they’re still editing - didn’t they expand the time slot to 65 minutes? What was the point if they’re not showing it unedited.

• Love 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Of course we had so many, many up and coming stars, who I would see on my favorite soaps and movies. Robert Redford, anyone?

When I first saw that episode, up until the end I thought he was the murderer.

When they cast James Coburn as the murder victim in two of the episodes, they knew what they were doing. He could play a very good antagonistic character

Edited by dttruman
  • Love 3

God, I absolutely LOATHE Jason Beghe, and I have to suffer his asshole of a character’s petulant whining as Perry’s client in The Case of the All-Star Assassin. I hate that Trapper John, M.D. was the asshole victim.

I was also surprised and felt stupid that I never caught this in the last few viewings: that Asshole Client was at Trapper’s Horton’s deposition in the opening. Only the one being deposed is supposed to be there, along with counsel for the parties.

But thank the TV GODS this is the last I’ll see of Amy.

• Love 1

Oh Lordy, Lordy, Lordy!

As I am going through season one and am watching “The Case of the Moth Eaten Mink,” it pains me that both Silverman and Hargrove made Paul, Jr. a failure of a detective. Compared to his father, who had his own associates and detectives he trained, not only in California, but Nevada and Oregon.

And on a shallow note, I hate Perry’s hair cut that Raymond clearly got between this episode and the previous one (No. 12) “The Case of the Negligent Nymph”).

On 7/19/2022 at 5:31 PM, Egg McMuffin said:

But it’s a shame they’re still editing - didn’t they expand the time slot to 65 minutes? What was the point if they’re not showing it unedited.

But they have always edited the episodes and movies. All shows are edited when run in syndication. MeTV was the only one with the least editing. 

• Love 3

All shows are edited when run in syndication. MeTV was the only one with the least editing. 

Not always. Nick at Nite ran I Love Lucy unedited years ago. Grit has shown The Virginian unedited - albeit in a longer time slot. And Antenna TV has run some shows unedited, such as Valerie/The Hogan Family. There are other examples here and there.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And on a shallow note, I hate Perry’s hair cut that Raymond clearly got between this episode and the previous one (No. 12) “The Case of the Negligent Nymph”).

Quoting myself because after this episode, Perry's hair is back to its thick and wavy wonderfulness. Which leads me to believe they filmed out of order and aired it that way. Meaning "Negligent Nymph" was probably filmed at the end of the season, but aired in between. It's the only thing that makes sense.

• Love 1
(edited)

It never occurred to me that shows aired in a different order than the order they were filmed, but it seems to happen. Not sure how common, but I know it happened on The Wild Wild West.

Edited by chessiegal
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Perry's hair is back to its thick and wavy wonderfulness

I simply love your description of Perry’s hair.  I am a Scorpio too--great minds think alike...

• Love 1

41 minutes ago, alvajon said:

I simply love your description of Perry’s hair.  I am a Scorpio too--great minds think alike...

I just loooove Perry. And Raymond. Before I knew he played for the other team.

I'm actually a Pisces. The Scorpios refers to the characters on General Hospital: Robert!Fucking!Scorpio! and Robin!Fucking!Scorpio! The new show runner has ruined Anna, so I don't count her anymore.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, alvajon said:
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Perry's hair is back to its thick and wavy wonderfulness

I thought Perry always had the combed back thicker hair, until much later when it was cut short and they did a comb over. as in the colored version episode

Here is the combed back look

https://www.classicfilmtvcafe.com/2017/02/color-perry-mason-episode.html

Here is the combed over look

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0673417/mediaviewer/rm2450018560/?ref_=tt_ov_i

• Useful 1

Well, my provider just added FeTV to my package and now I'm getting double dose of Perry Mason and the Perry Mason movies! I know I'd set up the show for just MeTV before it was shifted to an HD channel, so while it also airs on other networks, I only wanted the MeTV, because it's the one that is edited the least.

It looks better on FeTV, but I'm not sure if they edit more out, because the length of the recording is 1 hour, but on MeTV it's 1:05, without me having added the extra five minutes.

Another plus is that the movies and shows fill up my entire television screen on FeTV, as opposed to a "square" where I can see the black bars on either side on MeTV. I assume that's because the show and movies weren't in HD originally. Weird. And the closed captioning on FeTV is so much better. Before moving to HD, MeTV's closed captioning was very good, except, of course for XXing out suspicious, cocktail, Dick, Hispanic, because Censors! as you had "s***" in suspicious and Hispanic, and well "cock" is self-explanatory, and "Dick" is stupid, since that's a shortened version for Richard. But what can you do?

So I still get some Paul Drake Junior in FeTV's airing of "Case of the Sinister Spirit" an hour before MeTV's "Case of the Poisonous Pen" at 8! The latter is the first without that annoying Amy, but just as they didn't explain Paul's sudden disappearance, no mention of what happened to Amy.

"Case of the Sinister Spirit"

I loved the guest stars in this one! The Amazing Robert Stack! Well okay, just the main guest star. I like Kim Delaney okay, but she was just awful in here. I've never cared for Dwight Schultz. and OMGEE, the doctor that testified about "David Hall" is the same dude who did the voice overs for the original JAWS trailers! The deep, baritone voice that told viewers to watch and then go swimming!😝

I'm going to have to re-watch because I can't remember why they were trying to scare her off. What a pathetic little ninny.

"Case of the Poisonous Pen"

And Ken again proves what an inept investigator he is. I really, reallllly wanted to fast forward his scenes, but my parents are visiting and we are all Perry Mason fans. So I suffered.

But what an amazing roster of guest stars! David Warner! I got so verklempt, because we just lost him! Tony Lo Bianco! An Italian American pretending to play a Latino! Of course we didn't learn that until almost the end. I remember rolling my eyes when it first aired. And Shirley Feeney Cindy Williams! I even liked the actor they got to play prosecutor.

This was in the mid to late 80s (the movies) and now I'm wishing Stephanie Zimbalist and Pierce Brosnan had guest starred!

Whaaat?????

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Well, my provider just added FeTV to my package and now I'm getting double dose of Perry Mason and the Perry Mason movies! I know I'd set up the show for just MeTV before it was shifted to an HD channel, so while it also airs on other networks, I only wanted the MeTV, because it's the one that is edited the least.

It looks better on FeTV, but I'm not sure if they edit more out, because the length of the recording is 1 hour, but on MeTV it's 1:05, without me having added the extra five minutes.

Another plus is that the movies and shows fill up my entire television screen on FeTV, as opposed to a "square" where I can see the black bars on either side on MeTV. I assume that's because the show and movies weren't in HD originally. Weird. And the closed captioning on FeTV is so much better. Before moving to HD, MeTV's closed captioning was very good, except, of course for XXing out suspicious, cocktail, Dick, Hispanic, because Censors! as you had "s***" in suspicious and Hispanic, and well "cock" is self-explanatory, and "Dick" is stupid, since that's a shortened version for Richard. But what can you do?

So I still get some Paul Drake Junior in FeTV's airing of "Case of the Sinister Spirit" an hour before MeTV's "Case of the Poisonous Pen" at 8! The latter is the first without that annoying Amy, but just as they didn't explain Paul's sudden disappearance, no mention of what happened to Amy.

"Case of the Sinister Spirit"

I loved the guest stars in this one! The Amazing Robert Stack! Well okay, just the main guest star. I like Kim Delaney okay, but she was just awful in here. I've never cared for Dwight Schultz. and OMGEE, the doctor that testified about "David Hall" is the same dude who did the voice overs for the original JAWS trailers! The deep, baritone voice that told viewers to watch and then go swimming!😝

I'm going to have to re-watch because I can't remember why they were trying to scare her off. What a pathetic little ninny.

"Case of the Poisonous Pen"

And Ken again proves what an inept investigator he is. I really, reallllly wanted to fast forward his scenes, but my parents are visiting and we are all Perry Mason fans. So I suffered.

But what an amazing roster of guest stars! David Warner! I got so verklempt, because we just lost him! Tony Lo Bianco! An Italian American pretending to play a Latino! Of course we didn't learn that until almost the end. I remember rolling my eyes when it first aired. And Shirley Feeney Cindy Williams! I even liked the actor they got to play prosecutor.

This was in the mid to late 80s (the movies) and now I'm wishing Stephanie Zimbalist and Pierce Brosnan had guest starred!

Whaaat?????

Scorpio- love your posts it he GH forum. What is FeTV? 

If you watch Perry on demand through Comcast, it's the full original run time. Finding the show to watch it is a pain, though. Their system would prefer it if you used the voice recognition and told it what you're looking for. But I will not do that. 

THEY'RE LISTENING, I TELL YOU! 

Edited by Ghost of TWOP Past
  • Applause 2

One of our local ambulance chasers, Jason Stone (“Better phone Stone!”) is now sponsoring our local MeTV station’s broadcasts of Perry Mason, with a special “sponsored by” tag. Shameful! I know Perry and Della wouldn’t approve.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Egg McMuffin said:

One of our local ambulance chasers, Jason Stone (“Better phone Stone!”) is now sponsoring our local MeTV station’s broadcasts of Perry Mason, with a special “sponsored by” tag. Shameful! I know Perry and Della wouldn’t approve.

I bet he found out that MeTV probably has good numbers there in Boston.

• Useful 1

So very interesting that Karl Held, who had a recurring role as David Gideon, the former client and law school student, play a good guy on this show. In the 80s shows I watched, he always played a villain. Usually  a German one!😆😆

Of course, he first appeared as the son? Nephew? of the victim in an early season four episode.

Huh. FeTV has bungled the episode synopsis from last week. I’m catching up on those episodes and they’re airing Season Five. They had the description for “The Case of the Roving River”  as “The Case of the Renegade Immigrant” and that episode has the synopsis for “The Case of the Unwelcome Bride!” I hope the synopsis have corrected themselves for this week!

• Sad 1
On 8/11/2022 at 6:43 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

So very interesting that Karl Held, who had a recurring role as David Gideon, the former client and law school student, play a good guy on this show. In the 80s shows I watched, he always played a villain. Usually  a German one!😆😆

Of course, he first appeared as the son? Nephew? of the victim in an early season four episode.

I thought he made an even earlier appearance then that. Are you thinking of the one where the guy faked his own death, for the insurance money for his wife. but it turned out he was actually dying and his partner tried to cheat him out of a major business deal? That was one really complex plot. The only person honest in that plot was the wife, but I thought she maybe having the affair with the nephew.

46 minutes ago, dttruman said:

I thought he made an even earlier appearance then that. Are you thinking of the one where the guy faked his own death, for the insurance money for his wife. but it turned out he was actually dying and his partner tried to cheat him out of a major business deal? That was one really complex plot. The only person honest in that plot was the wife, but I thought she maybe having the affair with the nephew.

Yes, that’s the one.

UGH. I really, detest, loathe, hate, hate, hate, "The Case of the Lurid Letter" so so much. It's like television's version of Peyton Place.

And Jane is so stupid. Why would she want to remain in a town where the "women" were trying to run her out of town for "seducing" their oh so innocent boyzzzz? (Blech). Just a "Oh, we're sorry, please stay" when they had no compunction about how this would affect her own child, or that they were so willfully blind to the asshats that were their sons?

And that Pat Mangan his thugs of friends weren't charged or thrown in jail for running Jane and her child off the road, just pisses me off.

ETA: OMGEE!!!! Anna Lee, who played Lila Quartermaine on General Hospital, was on "The Case of the Unsuitable Uncle" and Susan Seaforth (now Hayes) was on "The Case of the Stand-In Sister" and so recognizable!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

UGH. I really, detest, loathe, hate, hate, hate, "The Case of the Lurid Letter" so so much. It's like television's version of Peyton Place.

And Jane is so stupid. Why would she want to remain in a town where the "women" were trying to run her out of town for "seducing" their oh so innocent boyzzzz? (Blech). Just a "Oh, we're sorry, please stay" when they had no compunction about how this would affect her own child, or that they were so willfully blind to the asshats that were their sons?

And that Pat Mangan his thugs of friends weren't charged or thrown in jail for running Jane and her child off the road, just pisses me off.

ETA: OMGEE!!!! Anna Lee, who played Lila Quartermaine on General Hospital, was on "The Case of the Unsuitable Uncle" and Susan Seaforth (now Hayes) was on "The Case of the Stand-In Sister" and so recognizable!

Weren't they staying in that little town, because that is where her deceased husband was from? I can't remember for sure. They should have had a scene where all those mothers were eating crow and getting admonished, besides from just Perry. That school superintendent was worthless and he should have been held responsible too.

Kind of reminds us of what is going on today, where these parents are claiming their kids are angels even though they are caught on camera, vandalizing, looting, carjacking, and even murdering someone.

2 hours ago, dttruman said:

Weren't they staying in that little town, because that is where her deceased husband was from? I can't remember for sure. They should have had a scene where all those mothers were eating crow and getting admonished, besides from just Perry. That school superintendent was worthless and he should have been held responsible too.

Kind of reminds us of what is going on today, where these parents are claiming their kids are angels even though they are caught on camera, vandalizing, looting, carjacking, and even murdering someone.

Yes, but she was always treated as an outsider even when her husband was alive. Plus, husband returned to his home town because he was dying or something.

The way every single person acted in that town contradicted what that judge/old geezer who refused to rock the boat said about that town: it was the opposite of friendly with "good values" considering the thugs and hoodlums they raised, and the gleeful gossipy teenage girls.

Jane stayed and fought to clear her name; then she and her son should have left.

On 8/16/2022 at 11:02 PM, Ghost of TWOP Past said:

I've been puzzled by odd little sounds while watching Perry and finally realized that they added a subtle sound effects track to the court room scenes. People shift in their seats, cough, clear their throats, and the like. But only in the court scenes. Odd. 

Huh. I don’t notice that at all!

Just saw “The Case of the Bullied Bowler” and noticed just how long Mannix’s Mike Connors’s eyelashes were! In addition to being a gorgeous man. Downright criminal!

Bingeing on all these episodes just makes me feel for Perry: 99% of his clients are moronic idiots, who refuse to tell him the truth! How is he supposed to defend them if he doesn’t have all the information!?

• Love 2
19 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Bingeing on all these episodes just makes me feel for Perry: 99% of his clients are moronic idiots, who refuse to tell him the truth! How is he supposed to defend them if he doesn’t have all the information!?

😄 I love how exactly 32 minutes into every episode, Perry has this "difficult conversation" with his client. You can time your pizza delivery by it!

• Wink 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Milburn Stone said:
On 8/19/2022 at 12:58 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

😄 I love how exactly 32 minutes into every episode, Perry has this "difficult conversation" with his client. You can time your pizza delivery by it!

I always liked and try to guess what Perry means when he gives Paul a veiled or vague task to do so as to unmask the murderer. And for all those times I still haven't figured out one until after it happens at or near the end.

• Love 1

I don't know if I just wasn't paying attention or if there was a little flaw in the story, but in "The Case of the Stuttering bishop". Was it Wallace Lang (the private detective) or Phillip Burroughs (the nephew) who killed Bishop Mallory?

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, dttruman said:

I don't know if I just wasn't paying attention or if there was a little flaw in the story, but in "The Case of the Stuttering bishop". Was it Wallace Lang (the private detective) or Phillip Burroughs (the nephew) who killed Bishop Mallory?

Spoiler

Phillip Burroughs

Edited by Schnickelfritz
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

This show ended eons ago. No spoiler tags, please!  

What about the grand children who are watching it with their grandparents for the very first time. They get to explain to the children what their great grandparents were like.

• Love 2