Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Smashing Friendships

• Start Topic

Brandi gets a stressful visit from the social worker; Kameron leaves for the pet expo in Orlando; D'Andra gets closer to breaking away from her mother's company; LeeAnne dispenses a dose of tough love about how to downsize her fancy Dallas lifestyle.

Airs September 19, 2018.

While I think D'Andra's mother is an absolute horror, I can't bring myself to feel too sorry for her regarding "her" business.  If your business has been financed with family money this whole time, is it really "your" business?  She's a 49 year old woman who has lived a very privileged life - but perhaps it's a case of velvet handcuffs.  

Edited by whydoievencare
spelling and punctuation
  • Love 21

Ok, I'm sorry, but I'm still extremely skeptical about a family of gingers JUST SO HAPPEN to have a ginger baby randomly drop into their lives for adoption...no waiting, nothing. I wasn't born yesterday. The theory I'm tossing around is that Bryan had an affair with a young college co-ed. She doesn't want to be a mother now and Bryan doesn't want  to be entangled with her, BUT she doesn't want to have an abortion. So Bryan either convinces Brandy to adopt the baby, or he has Travis (friend of the adoption service guy) help him plot to have Stephanie coincidentally find out the adoption agency has a white baby boy who needs a home. 

• Love 22
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Stephanie is way to much of a sweet kind good person for a show like this lol Jesus 

Her face watching D’Andra call out LeeAnne is gold.  It’s like she might forget to breath.  Brandi’s face on the other hand is cracking me up.

Nice try from LeeAnne to make it Cary’s fault.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, zenme said:

Ok, I'm sorry, but I'm still extremely skeptical about a family of gingers JUST SO HAPPEN to have a ginger baby randomly drop into their lives for adoption...no waiting, nothing. I wasn't born yesterday. The theory I'm tossing around is that Bryan had an affair with a young college co-ed. She doesn't want to be a mother now and Bryan doesn't want  to be entangled with her, BUT she doesn't want to have an abortion. So Bryan either convinces Brandy to adopt the baby, or he has Travis (friend of the adoption service guy) help him plot to have Stephanie coincidentally find out the adoption agency has a white baby boy who needs a home. 

Maybe. But, have you seen Brandy’s husband? I don’t know how many women would be tempted to have an affair with him. Not exactly Mr Irresistible. JMO.

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, zenme said:

That sounds like a Lifetime made for TV movie lol 

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Stephanie is way to much of a sweet kind good person for a show like this lol Jesus 

Oh God.  This episode made me realize I need to get a plate and write:

Stephanie is a phony

And then smash it.  It's taken me this long to like Stephanie!  I'm happy about that!  Still think Brandi is a brat.

However...Shout out to single wide trailer livin'!  My dad and I used to take vicious delight in my mom forever stubbing her toe on the hot water tank in the hallway. Yup.  The hallways were that narrow. 9 years of my life that has influenced me in a way that I will not see the charm in living in a tiny house.  Nope.  Give me space!

Conversely.  I no longer like D'Andra.  She IS her mother.  Bleh.   They are 2 controlling, domineering peas in a pod.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Stephanie's husband is back to giving me sketch vibes. If my husband had to be away from our kids for a month, and we had the means, he'd be insisting that we come visit! Travis didn't seem like he just didn't know his schedule; he seemed to want to put her off the idea entirely.

Anyone else feel like Travis and Brian meet up on their 'business trips' and hit the golf resorts, slots and yachts?

• Love 15
1 hour ago, zenme said:

oh hell yes. Not sorry at all. My mind went there immediately for same reasons as yours. Also, this could explain why Brandi has been kind of extra salty this season and maybe also some of her body image issues: getting the full body lift that she then believed affected her ability to carry a child. It would just be The End if Bryan played away from home AND impregnated elsewhere. Bryan and Travis sometimes give me TRav and JD tease. I know that's a TERRIBLE thing to say about anyone, but there is definitely a boys club vibe with that pair. Bryan was an absolute ASS on Season 1 too. And Travis buying the house with the pool in the living room, I can just see him and Bryan fist bumping and going 'brah'! Idiotic. Still living in college. 

Imma say it again. Bravo. Get it together. This demographic DOES NOT want to be watching screaming road rats. There's been too much, the audience is sick of it. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:
1 hour ago, zenme said:

That sounds like a Lifetime made for TV movie lol 

Zenme, I think your theory is 100% on the money.  I think Bryan knocked up some woman and Travis arranged for he and Brandi to adopt his own baby.   Yes it does sound like a Lifetime movie but it happened in my family.  My aunt and uncle adopted a little girl much to the surprise of the rest of the family.  They had not even mentioned adopting and suddenly they just showed up for Christmas Eve with a new baby.  My grandmother and other aunts noticed the new baby looked just like her older brother.  The older she got the more she looked like my uncle.  She was the spitting image of his younger sister when she was a child.  There was A LOT of family gossip over the years and suspicions were confirmed  12 years later when the child's biological mother showed up on my aunt's door step.  My uncle, the fine upstanding doctor that he was, had never broken up with his girlfriend and was "keeping her" in a house two towns over.  When he broke up with her because he found a younger woman, the biological mom spilled the beans.  My aunt found a great lawyer and wiped the floor with him.  She got EVERYTHING in the divorce.  My uncle ended up having to live with his mother and take a part time job. :)  

• Love 18

I’m finding D’Andra’s story very compelling so far. The mean part of me would rather watch Kameron deal with this situation instead, especially after hearing her say in her snottiest voice, every week, “I have heels higher than your standards”.  Kam seems like someone who has never faced any kind of adversity in her life, and I think I would enjoy watching her deal with some, in a schadenfruede way ...more than I’m enjoying watch D’Andra handle it. 

I guess what I’m looking for is to see Sparkle Dog implode so hard that she ends up owing a pile of money that she’s somehow forced to repay by getting a job working on the assembly line at a sex toy factory.  I don’t even think that part of Brandi’s humor is funny, but Kam’s relentless judgment of Brandi’s morals makes me root for the dildo jokes, and that pisses me off.

• Love 24
4 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Zenme, I think your theory is 100% on the money.  I think Bryan knocked up some woman and Travis arranged for he and Brandi to adopt his own baby.   Yes it does sound like a Lifetime movie but it happened in my family.  My aunt and uncle adopted a little girl much to the surprise of the rest of the family.  They had not even mentioned adopting and suddenly they just showed up for Christmas Eve with a new baby.  My grandmother and other aunts noticed the new baby looked just like her older brother.  The older she got the more she looked like my uncle.  She was the spitting image of his younger sister when she was a child.  There was A LOT of family gossip over the years and suspicions were confirmed  12 years later when the child's biological mother showed up on my aunt's door step.  My uncle, the fine upstanding doctor that he was, had never broken up with his girlfriend and was "keeping her" in a house two towns over.  When he broke up with her because he found a younger woman, the biological mom spilled the beans.  My aunt found a great lawyer and wiped the floor with him.  She got EVERYTHING in the divorce.  My uncle ended up having to live with his mother and take a part time job. :)  

Ermagerd. maybe this is why Stephanie and Brandi fell out last season? Bryan and Travis colluding over extramarital resort/casono trips?

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Wow!!! Shocking! :o 

Also, I know Bruin is a tiny newborn but I always notice that he has those same eyes as Bryan, Brinkley and Brooklyn (wow, that’s a lot of B-R’s). 

Would Brandi REALLY put up with that though? I personally could not stay married after that. 

However, I get a strong cheating vibe from Bryan and Travis. Sorry, not sorry. 

D’Andra seemed completely humiliated that the viewers know she’s no longer filthy rich. And sorry but Cary seemed judgmental of that fact. I hated the way she put D’Andra on the spot about the $200. She seemed gleeful deep down in her materialistic heart. 

Kameron saying “Mr. Leeanne”. Funny! 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 18

Probably not paying attention.  Can someone explain the deal with D'Andra and her mama?  Mama doesn't want D'Andra to make changes to the existing company, so now D has to go on her own??  Lost track of this and dislike Mama a lot.

I like seeing D with out full makeup -- very fresh and pretty.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, queenjen said:

Anyone else feel like Travis and Brian meet up on their 'business trips' and hit the golf resorts, slots and yachts?

Throw in strip clubs and brothels and I'm in agreement.

i am liking Stephanie more and more.  She truly does seem to have a good heart.  What I like about her and Brandi is that they come from humble beginning and are not snobs, KAMERON.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Brandi's daughters continue to vie for Worst-Non-Teenage-Kids-on-a-Housewife-Show. Seriously. Those kids....damn. Who tells their mother, "that's your job!"? I'm sure they're dealing with some jealousy; a new baby is a big change at their ages. And maybe they play up for the cameras. But it's uncomfortable to watch. 

Brandi's daughters make me stabby slappy.

LeeAnne is one bitter bitch.

Kameron is a judgmental uppity bitch

• Love 12

D'eandra put nearly $5k of personal shopping on a company credit card? Must be nice. I have to get written approval when I want to buy pens. Only when Mommy is the boss does an employee get to do stuff like that. Meh, cry me a river. I'm shocked Mommy hasn't fired D'eandra, frankly.

As for the bank account situation, there must be some truth to it, more than D'eandra is letting on, or she would have just laughed it off like Kameron did. I don't think that she and her husband are living trust fund check to trust fund check, but I do think that getting cut off would curtail her lavish spending and lifestyle. Am I supposed to pity this person or something?

Travis has too good a life. In the words of philosopher Coco Peru, "no one can have this much and be happy." It wouldn't shock me if he had a regular sidepiece stashed somewhere. A month away from the family and unlimited means, and he's trying to persuade Stephanie to stay home? Yeah...

Stephanie is a really good person so I hope that her husband is keeping it in his pants. As for Brandi and the baby, Bryan strikes me as the type to have a one night stand with a drunk college girl, knock her up and then keep it all hush-hush (with help from moneybags bestie Travis, of course). I do watch a lot of Lifetime movies.

Cary is annoying me this season. She really doesn't bring much of anything to the show. LeeAnne told her the $200 off-camera, so bringing it onto the show for all to hear was Cary's doing. I don't buy this truth shit. It's just another excuse to stir the pot and keep the focus off of herself and her lack of story line.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

LeeAnne is one bitter bitch.

This is because the panty liner on her underwear is exhausted. (Also her weave).

The future is less bleak...

3 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I don't buy this truth shit. It's just another excuse to stir the pot and keep the focus off of herself and her lack of story line.

Absolutely. I love the things I learn watching this guff. Married to Medicine recently: Heavenly, on her 'spiritual journey' was told that 'Truth without Compassion is Brutality' and that's what Cary is serving. Truth without Compassion. ( I love capitalising nouns, I feel like a gun meme maker)

• Love 9
8 hours ago, queenjen said:

It would NOT surprise me. Add in lots of bottle service girls. 

7 hours ago, MinorL said:

Sorry, I have no tears for D’Andra who has a trust fund she says she and her husband could live on for the rest of their lives. It’s not like she needs her business to live off the income. She just wants it. I understand wanting to get out from under her mother’s thumb but she isn’t exactly struggling financially. She seems more worried that a bunch of rich asshole’s will shun her. 

I feel the same. Count how many times she said "humiliated". She just comes off really spoiled. It appears she doesn't want ANY restrictions on spending. She said she could live off the trust fund, but not live AND fund the business (if she breaks off from mom). So she'd have to cut back somewhere. And she doesn't want to. That's why I couldn't get mad at LeAnn for trying to give her a reality check.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, queenjen said:

This is because the panty liner on her underwear is exhausted. (Also her weave).

I have been looking forward to this rant since I saw it in previews.  This is why I can never quit Leanne.  Her weave is exhausted, though.  She and Deandra would look great with shoulder-length hair that is not pitch black.

what is up with Brandi this season? Was she implying marital issues? Brian was not home for the home visit; I would have thought the whole family had to be around for those.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Kiki777 said:

I have been looking forward to this rant since I saw it in previews.  This is why I can never quit Leanne.  Her weave is exhausted, though.  She and Deandra would look great with shoulder-length hair that is not pitch black.

what is up with Brandi this season? Was she implying marital issues? Brian was not home for the home visit; I would have thought the whole family had to be around for those.

I too am surprised that Bryan didn’t have to be at the home visit. Those girls of theirs are complete nightmares and Brandi just smiles at their antics like a moron. They are going to be unbearable teenagers. 

Leanne looks positively evil with that pitch black, center part hair. Not flattering. I agree that D’Andra and Leanne need to chop four inches, they would look so much fresher. 

• Love 8

Maybe the home visit was scripted/staged after the adoption went through?  That would explain Brandi's mild reaction to the girls' antics.

I am on the fence about Brandi's kids.  Yes they seemed bratty, but they were also into calling Mom on her bullshit.    My sister was the same way as a kid and ended up fine.  These girls could go either way.  It did break my heart a bit when they cracked that Brandi was a good mom only to the baby.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Maybe the home visit was scripted/staged after the adoption went through?  That would explain Brandi's mild reaction to the girls' antics.

I am on the fence about Brandi's kids.  Yes they seemed bratty, but they were also into calling Mom on her bullshit.    My sister was the same way as a kid and ended up fine.  These girls could go either way.  It did break my heart a bit when they cracked that Brandi was a good mom only to the baby.

The home visit could have been a reenactment. There would have been several home visits before the adoption. Everything in your life is examined. 

As for the girls, my mother always claimed that raising a redhead was interesting. But she had only one and I wouldn't have gotten away with what those two do. We do seem to have a mouth on us though. With a strong foundation I think they will be fine. I'm just not sure Brandi can provide that.

• Love 6

D'eandra put nearly $5k of personal shopping on a company credit card? 

And, for like, 3 things.  I wonder if her mom's employees enjoyed hearing that. I  loved Travis' company's plan for free education for his employee's and their families. Brandi's kids were bratty but I think they are acting up for the cameras.  It seem extra and not really natural.  They may be a little out of sorts too after having a baby brother dropped in their laps out of the blue.

• Love 6

I really hate Leanne, there's nothing redeeming about her.  500-1000 people at your wedding?  Ridiculous.  Who's paying for that and how?  She's vile and jealous of anyone who has a buck. Brandi was right, Luann will find your weakness and pounce on it.  

I just LOVE that Stephanie and her husband give their employees and families free education.  And I was surprised to hear about Travis' health struggles.  

D'Andra, just stay where you are......its worked for 49 years, I don't think you have it in you to be "poor" and only survive on your trust fund, I'm not seeing you in last year's $1000 belt buckle.  You made your bed, now lie in it.  

• Love 18
10 hours ago, MinorL said:

Sorry, I have no tears for D’Andra who has a trust fund she says she and her husband could live on for the rest of their lives. It’s not like she needs her business to live off the income. She just wants it. I understand wanting to get out from under her mother’s thumb but she isn’t exactly struggling financially. She seems more worried that a bunch of rich assholes will shun her. 

Exactly!  "Everyone is talking about it!"  Oh calm down.

The bloom is off the rose with her - I don't like her at all anymore.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Brandi's kids also always seem to be eating sugar when we see them so I'm sure that doesn't help with the attitude issues.  Hopefully they aren't always on a candy/cake/brownie diet.

and it's specific kid candy.....like who has those sugar sticks that you dip in sugar powder packets just laying around the house?  I mean, a Hershey kiss or a Twizzler laying around the house is somewhat normal, but Brandy's candy seems likes she's going to Sam's Club and loading up commercial size boxes of the novelty candy.  

• Love 3

I can’t believe I am defending D’Andre because I find her problematic for a ton of reasons but she actually did have a career in DC l, probably helped by her family but seperate, before her mom wanted her to come back to Dallas and work at the company. It wasn’t like she was just sitting at her knee for her life.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

This...

And LeeAnne's wedding planner is what I refer to as "prematurely black".  For the love no human has hair that color!  It was solid, pitch black.

14 hours ago, zenme said:

I feel like they are smart enough to know that  a real backstory would come out if there were one with this being on the show.  Solely for that reason, I believe it is just a happenstance that they found a red haired baby boy that needed adopting.

13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Stephanie's husband is back to giving me sketch vibes. If my husband had to be away from our kids for a month, and we had the means, he'd be insisting that we come visit! Travis didn't seem like he just didn't know his schedule; he seemed to want to put her off the idea entirely. 

I agreed with LeAnn that D'Andra can dish it out, but not take it. She had no problem coming hard for LeAnn about HER personal life. 

I have been to some of those executive education week or two long trainings and they are no joke.  We are not even allowed to have spouses or children on site much more than a drop off or pickup from the company owned training facility and hotel where you must stay...   These are not 8-5 classes but all day, every day and then groups/teams with assignments that must be worked on after the training time is over with etc.   A family or spouse that showed up for a weekend would likely cut into the team work time and thus cause repercussions for him in the successful completion of the training course.   I can see him wanting to get there and get the "lay of the land" before agreeing to have the fam come up over a weekend.

Yeah - LeeAnne was harsh to D'Andra but no harsher than D'Andra was to LeeAnne about her wedding.   I was shocked she couldn't take it....

12 hours ago, Pickles said:

Leeann wants 500-1000 guests at her wedding?? 

This is just dumb.  I would doubt there are that many people that like her plus it is her husbands 3rd or 4th wedding - talk about social etiquette violations...

12 hours ago, queenjen said:

Imma say it again. Bravo. Get it together. This demographic DOES NOT want to be watching screaming road rats. There's been too much, the audience is sick of it. 

Exactly.

• Love 14

LeeAnn was on Andy Cohen's show last night. She is bizarre. She had on a sparkly silver mini dress with these cape like sleeves. Her boots were super high heels (also silver) that were thigh high. The hair is jet black and stick straight, down to her waist. She did a lot of lip pouting. She looks like Cruella. Who thinks that is a good look? Is she trying to be the dark haired Kim Zolciak? Ugh.

• Love 10

There are home visits AFTER an adoption too.  But that one definitely seemed staged, or like they were just checking a box and there was no actual consequence to it.  I side-eye any reputable agency that would allow a home visit to be filmed.  I agree that Brandi's girls are the worst kids, maybe across all the RH franchises.  I always wonder if the housewives are scared to discipline kids on camera and that's why they run amok.  

I feel like there's something about Deandra's financial situation and the business that we're not seeing.  It just...doesn't make any sense the way it's being portrayed on the show.  Maybe her mother is threatening legal action and they have to have enough to cover the fees?  I don't know but there's something weird going on.

• Love 9
58 minutes ago, DFWGina said:

This...

And LeeAnne's wedding planner is what I refer to as "prematurely black".  For the love no human has hair that color!  It was solid, pitch black.

I feel like they are smart enough to know that  a real backstory would come out if there were one with this being on the show.  Solely for that reason, I believe it is just a happenstance that they found a red haired baby boy that needed adopting.

I have been to some of those executive education week or two long trainings and they are no joke.  We are not even allowed to have spouses or children on site much more than a drop off or pickup from the company owned training facility and hotel where you must stay...   These are not 8-5 classes but all day, every day and then groups/teams with assignments that must be worked on after the training time is over with etc.   A family or spouse that showed up for a weekend would likely cut into the team work time and thus cause repercussions for him in the successful completion of the training course.   I can see him wanting to get there and get the "lay of the land" before agreeing to have the fam come up over a weekend.

Yeah - LeeAnne was harsh to D'Andra but no harsher than D'Andra was to LeeAnne about her wedding.   I was shocked she couldn't take it....

This is just dumb.  I would doubt there are that many people that like her plus it is her husbands 3rd or 4th wedding - talk about social etiquette violations...

Exactly.

Life's no fun when you're rational.

On the baby front, I bet redheaded boys are the least popular white babies.  I know that studies have shown that boys are less popular than girls when adopting.  I also remember there being a surplus of ginger sperm at sperm banks a few years back because it wasn't flying off the shelves.  I've also read that babies are more likely to get adopted just before they are born and that adoption rates plummet as soon as they are born.  We've also had posters that had actual experience adopting babies, at least one in Texas, say it was a surprisingly quick process for them (I'm too lazy to go back through the episode threads to get receipts on this).   Add to that the fact that Brandi's family has enough money to make things easier and has super rich friends that know some adoption guy.  I don't think it's fantastical the way it was explained. 

That being said, if I was Brandi I wouldn't be getting a baby because I doubt they give you a new one after you murder the ones you already have, no matter how rich you are.  Her kids are the absolute fucking worst.  I don't care if it's for the camera or because they are jealous of the baby or what.  If I was sleep deprived and already on edge from that baby crying all the time and then had to deal with the girls, I don't know if I'd be able to cope.  

I'm loving Cary's pot stirring in the guise of wanting to tell the truth this season.  She's so matter of fact about it and is just straight up "yeah, I said that" when confronted.  I don't think I've seen a HW take this tactic before and I'm living for it for now.

• Love 15

All states have different adoption laws and I think it's easier to adopt in Texas than in other places.  Plus I have a feeling there are lots of young women from conservative families who get accidentally pregnant and go the private adoption route.  By the stats I was able to quickly find, Texas has a higher percentage of private adoptions than the national average.  

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

IDK…Theresa's daughter Milania was pretty much a holy terror.

At least Milania is funny.  I wouldn't want to deal with her in real life, but she makes me laugh on TV.  Brandi's brats make me reach for the remote.  And I realize they are kids and I'm a dick for saying bad things about them, but I don't care, I don't want them on my TV.

• Love 14

I don't think the cameras followed Kameron to Orlando, because I'm not sure she went to Orlando. There is at least a 50% chance she got to Dallas-Ft Worth, saw all he commotion, and said "fuck this." She is not using the private plane because this is a business trip, or because Court has it in NYC??? Things that make you go hmm...

I am firmly in the camp that Rich does not want to get married (so then, why did you put a ring on it, asshole?), and I think he is funding this second-rate Kevin Lee, if only to tell the couple that they simply can't have a proper Dallas wedding without "x,y,z," thus, extending the life of the engagement to forever. LeeAnne, I know your hands are not knives, but make this one exception and use them to cut and run.

I am coming around to Stephanie too, but, as I told my husband last night, if she and Travis are reaching into their pockets and spending one red cent personally on this college thing, and this is not some sham or tax write-off, I will eat my hat.  I wonder how many crickets we would hear if an "employee" at that meeting raised his hand and said, "thank you Mr. Travis, but instead of pursuing higher education, I am starting my own side business, so if you would kindly transfer the 'tuition' money into my bank account, I would appreciate it." Chirp. 

D'andra is really losing her shit while showing her ass, and it's not making for a good combination. It's all over Dallas that she only has $200?? Take several seats, bitch. First of all, most people divide their funds into several accounts, and may have a good reason for keeping a bank account open, even if it has no activity, or a trivial amount of activity. So to take the allegation that "she has $200 in her bank account" so seriously and so hysterically makes methink the woman doth protest too much. Up until this epi, I thought D was rolling in it, and I thought the Al Gore lookalike hubby was bringing in a huge share of the dough. Now that she outed him in her ramblings as "retired," and she implied she was holding up the household financially, I have a new view of the Simmonses' finances. And it's not cause of anything Leanne said.

What I found the most interesting and the most damning was the fact that D'andra put her western wear on the Company credit card. Dear, just google Duncan Hunter. Just...please don't start your own business. You are not equipped. I was suspicious of her last season her when she lost her fucking mind on Al Gore's son in the middle of the night and kicked him out of the house because he wasn't living up to some Hammurabi Code she had set forth for him, and then she realized what an asshole she was and took the whole thing back. Honey, erratic behavior worked for Steve Jobs. It doesn't suit you.

I was suspicious of Brandi's adoption as soon as I heard about it pre-season. It just seemed way too "serendipitous" as Judge Judy would say, for a newborn baby boy with her and her husbands' complexion to come out of thin air right as filming began. Up until this point, I was not quite as cynical as my fellow posters, but I believe I may now join you on the dark side.  I love those girls selling out their mom too. "She's always on her phone" horrified me. I would have liked to think that as soon as Brandi put the baby down, she would have devoted her time to the little girls, but they put that rumor to lie. Out of the mouths of babes, I guess.

i am fine with Cary's decision to tell D'andra what Leeanne said about her bank account. You sign the Bravo dotted line, get ready to ride, ladies.

After seeing this episode and what I read online, all I have to say to D'andra and Brandi is "fuck you." So you guys decided to be allies on the show and brokered some peace agreement along the lines of, "I'll stop telling people you're fat if you stop telling people about my Adderall"? Great, wonderful, let's see how long this lasts...

• Love 12
2 hours ago, DFWGina said:

Oh, I totally get it. It was just the way he responded. If he had said something like, "I'd LOVE for you guys to be able to come out; a month is a really long time. But I'm not sure what my schedule will be like, so let's look into that more once I'm settled" - I wouldn't have even batted an eye. But he just seemed like he could care less that he was going away for a month and I felt he was really trying to brush the idea of a visit off. 

30 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

IDK…Theresa's daughter Milania was pretty much a holy terror.

Milania is a hellion, for sure. But there's something a bit redeeming about her, to me. She has a sharpness about her. And there's her giant heart. Look how amazing she is with Nicholas. Granted, we haven't seen as much of Brandy's kids, but they just come off as feral. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

D'eandra put nearly $5k of personal shopping on a company credit card? Must be nice. I have to get written approval when I want to buy pens. Only when Mommy is the boss does an employee get to do stuff like that. Meh, cry me a river. I'm shocked Mommy hasn't fired D'eandra, frankly.

As for the bank account situation, there must be some truth to it, more than D'eandra is letting on, or she would have just laughed it off like Kameron did. I don't think that she and her husband are living trust fund check to trust fund check, but I do think that getting cut off would curtail her lavish spending and lifestyle. Am I supposed to pity this person or something?

Travis has too good a life. In the words of philosopher Coco Peru, "no one can have this much and be happy." It wouldn't shock me if he had a regular sidepiece stashed somewhere. A month away from the family and unlimited means, and he's trying to persuade Stephanie to stay home? Yeah...

Stephanie is a really good person so I hope that her husband is keeping it in his pants. As for Brandi and the baby, Bryan strikes me as the type to have a one night stand with a drunk college girl, knock her up and then keep it all hush-hush (with help from moneybags bestie Travis, of course). I do watch a lot of Lifetime movies.

Cary is annoying me this season. She really doesn't bring much of anything to the show. LeeAnne told her the $200 off-camera, so bringing it onto the show for all to hear was Cary's doing. I don't buy this truth shit. It's just another excuse to stir the pot and keep the focus off of herself and her lack of story line.

I think another peice is jeremy too. he isnt super mega rich. so maybe she fears that with out her wealth she cant keep him ?

• Love 1