Type keyword(s) to search

Season 35 Final Jeopardy Contest

saber5055
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

What’s the best site to look for the questions for FJ? Jeopardy is being preempted for the midterm coverage.

I use the Jeopardy Fan site -- https://thejeopardyfan.com/

The site lists the clue, and you have to scroll down several pages before you see the question.  And the site also shows how the contestants responded, so you can tell if it was a triple miss.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PaulaO said:

I assume the contest is suspended during the Teen Tournament?  But you know what Felix Unger says about assume...

Scroll back and you will see this has been answered. But to sum up, the contest continues every day there is a Jeopardy episode, regardless of who is playing, until the end of Season 35.

1 hour ago, saber5055 said:
5 hours ago, PaulaO said:

I assume the contest is suspended during the Teen Tournament?  But you know what Felix Unger says about assume...

Scroll back and you will see this has been answered. But to sum up, the contest continues every day there is a Jeopardy episode, regardless of who is playing, until the end of Season 35.

Look at it this way....this will probably be your best chance at a 5/5 week!

• Love 1

WEEK 9 Final Jeopardy questions — ONE asterisk *
31. Characters in Children’s Lit. Memories of refugees in British train stations before & after WWII helped inspire the creation of this character.
* 32. Alphanumeric Anatomy. Alphanumerically, it’s at the top of the spine & lets you nod. *
33. Broadway Musicals. Winner of 6 Tonys in 2017, it’s the first Broadway musical to focus on the subject of teens & social media.
34. Historic Leaders. One of his many horses was named Roitelet & was ridden on the way home from Russia in 1812.
35. Holidays & Observances. Puebla is the only Mexican state that officially celebrates this spring holiday that is now more popular in the U.S.

On 11/10/2018 at 9:23 AM, saber5055 said:

35. Holidays & Observances. Puebla is the only Mexican state that officially celebrates this spring holiday that is now more popular in the U.S.

I missed the airing last Friday and didn't read the answer to this. Was it Cinco de Mayo? If so, do I get credit?

Just got caught up. I zoomed through 7 eps by only watching the adults and fast forwarding through the tournament to get to the FJ question. For last week, I got 4/5 -missed the word “Dear” on Dear Evan Hansen. Damnit. 

• Love 1

3/5.  I should have gotten Friday's FJ from Mellivora but brain wasn't working on all cylinders.  I said Tasmanian Devil just to have a two-word answer.  DH said it was a wool verine.

• Love 2

WEEK 10 - No asterisks
31. International Groups. The economic bloc known as the G8 became the G7 in 2014 upon the expulsion of this country.
32. 20th Century Literature. Chapter 1 of this 1954 British novel is entitled “The Sound of the Shell.”
33. 19th Century Names. In the 1870s he wrote that “Man is descended from a hairy, tailed quadruped, probably arboreal in its habits.”
34. The American Revolution Era. She was disowned by the Quakers after marrying an Episcopalian upholsterer in 1773 & later took over his business.
35. Mammals. Scientific name Mellivora capensis, this 2-word weasel family member was named “most fearless mammal.”