Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 9/17/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, Former Nun said:

I liked it too, but I'm really thinking it's a wig.

Yes, she's had some really flattering wigs & I have no doubt that was another one!  (I don't know any woman of her age with that much hair!)

Edited by Medicine Crow
Fixed Former Nun's spelling (thought it was mine).
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

Yes, she's had some really flattering wigs & I have no doubt that was another one!  (I don't know any woman of her age with that much hair!)

I expect to have a lot of hair at her age. Mine is so thick that I can have brush fulls this time of year. It's my time to shed.

• Love 4

When I was young I went with my Nana to visit her Mom (my great grandmother) there was a 90 something year old lady named Ms. O'Grady who swam laps everyday and wore her hair in a bun. On a visit when my Mom tagged along we visited Ms. O'Grady in her room where I asked about her hair and she let it down so I could see it. I still remember her hair because it was so long, thick and beautiful. I wished I had hair like that then and especially now.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Now that you mention it, my Mom had tons of hair, even when she died at nearly 90!!

I have so much hair stuff, from conditioners to sulfate free shampoo. I know, curly girl problems. Having thin hair is not going to happen. I also don't do weaves.
And no judgment of those who do weaves and wigs.

Edited by nokat
I was looking judgy.
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Former Nun said:

I liked it too, but I'm really thinking it's a wig.

That is her real hair.  She may have some clip on extensions in there but only for a touch more volume.  On Grace and Frankie there was a scene where she removed some clip ons to reveal her natural thick hair which she proceeded to brush vigorously right down to the scalp.  

• Love 6