Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Pete Martell

Spoilers and Speculation

57 minutes ago, Superclam said:Good to know. I was expecting it to be a good episode because I like the comic upon which it is based. The summary above is pretty horrendous, 

I know I post spoiler clips, yet with some of the rubbish we’ve seen recently it doesn’t affect the ‘enjoyment’ of an episode by seeing the spoilers beforehand. Some episodes though, such as this are far more enjoyable if watched completely fresh, I really try to not watch the spoiler clips I post, nor do I read the summaries, that means that every now and again you get to watch a good episode and can enjoy the surprises, twists and turns as the very rarely ‘Good Writers’ intended.

• Like 2

I’ve no idea what’s going on here, but whatever it is, count me in 😛

1D4AB982-210C-40DF-B7BE-02FE294AC3B9.jpeg

Is she rescuing sweet corn 🌽

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

Negan Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan Reveals His Son Will Appear in The Walking Dead Season 11

I can’t remember how long ago it was that JDM’s wife was pencilled in to appear alongside him in the show, and that I wondered whether he had any kids or farm animals that could also be squeezed onto the payroll, apparently he’s only playing a Walker, but why give a normal youngster who’s desperate to get their first break in the business a shot, when you can just add a few more digits to the Morgan household’s paycheck.

Keep a look out for any of Morgan’s rescue donkeys also claiming appearance money and straw / water expenses 🐴

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-jeffrey-dean-morgan-hilarie-burton-son-gus-play-walker-season-11/

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

I just don't have 35 minutes of interest to watch that! 

• Laugh 1

7 hours ago, Superclam said:

I just don't have 35 minutes of interest to watch that! 

That’s the point, you just watch up until you think it all started turning to shit, I’m not divulging how may minutes in that was for me, however, I will say that 35 minutes wasn’t even remotely troubled 😋