Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

This is definitely new,

Who does that hand belong to busting out of the grave? 💀

I'm not sure if I should believe "Vanity Fair" when they say it's "The best in years."

3 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Smiley Boy in his ‘new suit’, doesn’t he look handsome!

Ok, that's what I've been waiting for but now that I see it, not so much.  Remember when Negan referred to the Garbage Pail Kids as "those filthy garbage people", right in front of the Dumpster Slut? How the mighty have fallen. Now he's happy to put dead, decomposed, smelly skin on his face and look like a genetically messed up Dalmatian.

• LOL 1

A foreboding new clip from the second half of The Walking Dead Season 10 shows Virgil (Kevin Carroll) creeping on an unsuspecting Michonne

Of course she's unsuspecting. She doesn't even believe in locking doors and who wouldn't trust some random stranger 10 years post-ZA? Well, okay, maybe not trust the rotund little osso bucco guy, but some person who just appears, tells an odd story then invites you to go for a little sailing expedition alone with him to someplace or other? Why, sure!

If all goes to plan, Michonne will return home safe and sound after a four-day round trip.

I hope this is not like Gilligan's "Three-hour-tour": "🎼The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed...🎶"

Sorry. I got talked into sampling a drink called a "Rusty Nail" tonight.

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Please GOD make the Whispers keep silent - or at a whisper - anything, really, other than full-volume utterances of that partial-birth abortion of an affectation Samantha Morton mistakenly refers to as a “Southern accent”.  True Southerners cringe every time Awful opens her trap - and the half-assed hack of a dialogue coach who taught her that Blanche Deveraux wannabe bullshit needs to get smacked in the mouth with the nearest available barstool.

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

True Southerners cringe every time Awful opens her trap - and the half-assed hack of a dialogue coach who taught her that Blanche Deveraux wannabe bullshit needs to get smacked in the mouth with the nearest available barstool.

I'm not a Southerner and I'm not even from the USA, but I cringed as well at the "Ah em Elpha an' ah wont mah dotter" style.  I guess they kept the same dialect coach that brought us Maggie's atrocious Elly Mae Clampett accent which always puzzled me since she was the only one in her family who had it.

• LOL 1

Just a few comments on the above, 

Smiley Boy doesn’t seem to be getting into the spirit of things, Ok, so there’s no marshmallows to toast and not much singing going on, but hey, you’re amongst friends, no?

I don’t remember the fools rushing in with a lantern under each arm,

So now the Mad Monk has access to a shotgun, do they have guns or not? 

Rosita is just annoying now, she has to go.

Why don’t they just use their elevated position to stab walkers in the head? it may take a while but they’re not exactly in a hurry.

• LOL 1

I can't believe Negan is still on the show...

Ask Ausiello: Scoop on Ozark, Outlander, This Is Us, TWD, Flash, Stranger Things, Resident and More
By Michael Ausiello / February 6 2020
https://tvline.com/2020/02/06/this-is-us-spoilers-season-4-new-york-kevin-sophie/

Question: Walking Dead spoilers, please. Bonus points if they involve Negan. —Tom
Ausiello:
When the AMC drama returns from its winter break with “Squeeze” on Feb. 23 (aka my birthday; registry info available upon request), the Saviors’ former leader will, at least metaphorically, take a bigger swing than arguably he has since he pulverized poor Glenn’s head. The episode also reveals who makes it out of the booby trap into which Carol foolishly led Daryl, Connie, Kelly, Aaron, Jerry and Magna.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, tv echo said:

I can't believe Negan is still on the show...

You don't think Kirkman is going to off his alter ego? Think of the detrimental effect that would have on his fantasies.

10 hours ago, tv echo said:

The episode also reveals who makes it out of the booby trap into which Carol foolishly led Daryl, Connie, Kelly, Aaron, Jerry and Magna.

Our gang as lemmings. I'm betting Magma won't make it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

You don't think Kirkman is going to off his alter ego? Think of the detrimental effect that would have on his fantasies.

Not to mention the detrimental effect it would have upon his fortune, the biggest cash cow since Daryl, he ain’t going to kill off that revenue stream any time soon 💰💰

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

“The Walking Dead Midseason Premiere Receives Rare Sexual Content Rating“

Is the show going ‘down and dirty’ to get those waning viewing figures back on track?

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2020/02/09/the-walking-dead-season-10b-midseason-premiere-squeeze-sexual-content-rating/

Oh gods.  We're going to get three-way Negan-Alpha-Beta hate sex in a pile full of walker pelts, aren't we?

As far as the all the promises made in the second article about how intense and mindbendingly awesome the second half will be, I'll believe it when I see it.  We're in season 10.  This isn't our first rodeo with this team.

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Oh gods.  We're going to get three-way Negan-Alpha-Beta hate sex in a pile full of walker pelts, aren't we?

Yes, but don't worry. Thrusting is not allowed as that is way too shocking for audiences. They may be rolling around in a pit of disgusting gore, rotting flesh and disemboweled bodies. There may be eyeballs squeezed out of heads, decapitations, and limbs ripped off, but not thrusting since that is not the way anyone on our show has sex. Thank goodness. I don't think I could deal with that. But I bet their "Sexual content" rating will be just like their nudity warning, when we saw a walker made of papier mache with a barely formed fake bottom. Got some real Victorian-type prudes working on this show.

6 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

“The Walking Dead Season 10 Returns With Two of Its Scariest and Most Explosive Episodes Ever‘

Yeah, like we haven't heard promises like that before. Fool me once and all that. But yeah, agree with Superclam. The Negan-Alpha-Beta three-way would be intensely frightening and disturbing. I wonder if they'll keep their masks on, just to make it even kinkier? At least no one ever takes their clothes off for which I am grateful.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posted tonight on TSDF Army.  Episode 10x09 "Squeeze" 

So it seems I was half right.  We appear indeed to be getting Alpha-Negan action.   I'll be rocking quietly in a corner if anyone needs me.

The episode gets it's name from some really tight corridors and tunnels the cave group has to maneuver trying to find their way out.

Negan keeps up his, all-for-himself-adventures, and completely gives up Gamma as a spy to Alpha.

Carol is severely claustrophobic, but Connie is seen being supportive and helpful throughout.

Not all heroes wear capes - our favorite Cobbler Connoisseur uses more than his sense of humor to help save our group when he holds up a huge wooden beam to allow the others to escape. And even with a severely close call - he's good!

Carol owns up to still being reckless, to Daryl. She wants Alpha not only to die but to suffer.

Daryl tells her we don’t fight for revenge, we fight for our future.

Negan and Alpha get down and dirty and someone doesn't take their mask off! (Cue all the reviewers vomit emojis - they werent kidding)

There is a lot of abandoned things down in that cave system, from canary cages to explosives (that still work - who would've thought!?) Carol ignores the warning about the instability of the dynamite, takes it and sneaks away without notice and decides she wants to take out the horde with it. Her plan comes with consequences since, everyone is out except Connie and Magna who are trapped within the cave when it collapses from the explosion.

As we know, that's the ending - cliffhanger!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

We appear indeed to be getting Alpha-Negan action.   I'll be rocking quietly in a corner if anyone needs me.

Oh, come on! It's bound to be hysterical, if nothing else.

33 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

our favorite Cobbler Connoisseur uses more than his sense of humor to help save our group when he holds up a huge wooden beam to allow the others to escape.

Looks like someone was rockin' to the Oldies and heard Jimmy Dean's "Big John". Are they getting their inspiration from 50-year-old novelty songs now?

Through the dust and the smoke of this man-made hell
Walked a giant of a man that CDB knew well
Grabbed a saggin' timber, gave out with a groan
And like a giant oak tree he just stood there alone, big Cobbler Eatin' Jerry!

And with all of his strength he gave a mighty shove
Then some nitwit yelled out "There's a light up above!"
And twenty of them scrambled from a would-be grave
Now there's only one left down there to save, big Jester Jerry.☹️

• LOL 1
8 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:
9 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

We appear indeed to be getting Alpha-Negan action.   I'll be rocking quietly in a corner if anyone needs me.

Oh, come on! It's bound to be hysterical, if nothing else.

Dirty grimy woods sex in a walker mask.  It's everything twisted that Rick and the Dumpster Diva promised in their "flirting" but never delivered on.  Repellent apocalypse sex is at least a direction the show hasn't quite done to death yet.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Dirty grimy woods sex in a walker mask. 

I'm not worried. If anything, it will be a fuzzy, filtered glimpse through thick foliage before the camera discreetly slides away, leaving any actual action to our imaginations. Sex is verboten and always will be on this show.

12 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Repellent apocalypse sex is at least a direction the show hasn't quite done to death yet.

Well, since they've done to death every imaginable way to kill walkers - I think - repellent bumping of uglies might be the final frontier even if we don't see it.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Dirty grimy woods sex in a walker mask.  It's everything twisted that Rick and the Dumpster Diva promised in their "flirting" but never delivered on.  Repellent apocalypse sex is at least a direction the show hasn't quite done to death yet.

So, in other words - “Eyes Wide Shut” goes to summer camp at Crystal Lake...?  😆

• LOL 3
On 2/12/2020 at 5:17 AM, Nashville said:

So, in other words - “Eyes Wide Shut” goes to summer camp at Crystal Lake...?  😆

Oh, hell - I have the most amazing review someone wrote about that movie. I must find it.

image.png.155388b51e1ea5317bf5ba38eccb1c6b.png

On pins and needles, I am.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

And here I was, worried that they wouldn't start the back half of the season in complete darkness where I might actually be able to see something

I wonder if we have time to order some of those "Bell&Howell" night vision glasses I see advertised every night on MeTV?

2 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

But you know the coming Alpha-Negan cadaver skin sex will be lit up like high noon so we don't miss a thing.

It may be lit up like a stadium but mark my words, we won't be seeing any sex. We might have to hear a few grunts and groans though. If any minor wallowing or smooching is displayed, there's always the good ol' finger filters. What am I talking about? The smooching would be a million times worse than any graphic sex.🤢 I'll need a blindfold.

11 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

If you want to hit the back half fully up to speed, the mid season finale is available to view free on AMC,

Thank you, but I saw enough the first time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

If any minor wallowing or smooching is displayed, there's always the good ol' finger filters. What am I talking about? The smooching would be a million times worse than any graphic sex.

I can’t picture much smooching if this is the foreplay, I think Chewie must be feeling pretty put out that Princess has found a new whipping boy

0192E12E-9777-415B-977B-FA9D359AF04F.jpeg

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Without giving any details, and with a simple yes or no, are there any villains or adversaries to our group who make an appearance in the comics after The Whisperers?

I have no idea, but since the adversaries have been getting progressively more outlandish and cartoonish as time went on, I can't imgine what they could possibly come up with that would be more ridiculous than these skinheads.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Superclam said:

Yes. 

Thanks, I should have added ‘that we haven’t already seen.

I was thinking of just waiting to be surprised, but it’s nigh on impossible to stay in the dark about such things.

I dreaded The Whisperers as soon as I discovered their’ gimmick’, so anything has got to be an improvement, unless you’ve seen ‘Fear’ recently 😱

• Love 2