Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E20: Live Results 5 (Wednesday's Show)

• Start Topic

all those hoping for Courtney to lose, I don't think so. Maybe second. I had to accompany my sister to the hospital today for a procedure, Tulsa OK, bellwether of middle America. As we were waiting for our ride home, we were in the hospital lobby. I overheard 2 men, old ones, my age or older, one asked the other if he had been watching AGT and that little girl who sang like Janis Joplin.

23 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

I haven't felt any attraction to her all season - that should count for something!

I definitely have not needed all the nudge-nudge wink-wink jokes about her and Simon hooking up in her trailer, his private plane etc. Not something I ever want to think about.. And I guess it goes over kids' heads, but it is supposed to be a family show. (We also get Heidi and Mel B. drooling over shirtless male dancer and acrobats, which is annoying and unnecessary. Can you imagine the uproar if Simon said to a woman dancer, "wow, you have got a smoking hot body.")

Edited by bluepiano
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, friendperidot said:

all those hoping for Courtney to lose, I don't think so. Maybe second. I had to accompany my sister to the hospital today for a procedure, Tulsa OK, bellwether of middle America. As we were waiting for our ride home, we were in the hospital lobby. I overheard 2 men, old ones, my age or older, one asked the other if he had been watching AGT and that little girl who sang like Janis Joplin.

Yea I've heard similar conversations in the wild. 

• Love 1