Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: State of the Union

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Gawd, I wish they'd kick Otis's ass to the curb. It was obvious that she was a fame whore from the get go and I don't want to see her face anymore.

Stopped watching “ unfiltered”.  I just cannot take Jamie anymore.

• Love 13

Unfiltered: Amber, Danielle And JamieO

Amber’s raw chicken fingers...haha laugh it up as Dave is dry heaving from food poisoning as you two are humping.....

Danielle’s shooting made Bobby so happy as well as her FIL.....

JamieO...shut.up.

Bobby is really the Prince of Romance.

A new JamieO segment ....SPILL the TRUTH

Dave saves his toenail clippings in piles on the coffee table...

He will not be pleased Amber told America his nasty dirty filthy habit.

That is Howard Hughes-esque.

Google it if you don’t get the reference.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 9

So Amber reads SM comments, but they roll off of her. I picture the Waka Flocka gif saying "okay..."  Wonder if she's at all surprised that there's much ado about her 'do and her insecurities about everything.  

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Unfiltered: Amber, Danielle And JamieO

Amber’s raw chicken fingers...haha laugh it up as Dave is heaving as you two are humping.....

Danielle shooting made Bobby so happy as well as her FIL.....

JamieO...shut.up.

Bobby is really the Prince of Romance.

A new JamieO segment ....SPILL the TRUTH

Dave saves his toenail clippings in piles on the coffee table...

He will not be pleased Amber told America his nasty dirty filthy habit.

That is Howard Hughes-esque.

Google it if you don’t get the reference.

13 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Amber is insecure, freaks out about no socks, throws socks, can’t cook. Dave needs to just suck it up and deal with it. She’s not going to change. 

Does he have to deal with it? It’s ok for him to just walk away. Why be stuck in something that you’re not happy with. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, JAndy said:

Does he have to deal with it? It’s ok for him to just walk away. Why be stuck in something that you’re not happy with. 

No he does not. But he’s acting like he’s trying to work it out unless this is all an act. They just had the baby talk, I think he is maybe thinking that he should get out of this now. 

• Love 6

Girls, marriage isn’t just about sex.  You have to eat, wash clothes, clean, all things that you three know not of.  At this age, you would think that they would know what and when to do things.   Amber thinks too much and talks too much about all her doubts.  I just can’t see her taking care of a baby.  I think she would flip out.  She already thinks it would be difficult.  Does she think life is just about putting on makeup and leaving the house?   I think the only thing holding them together at this point is having sex.  That’s it.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 15

I wonder if Dave was a little different Amber wouldn’t be as insecure. 

Unless the show kind of blew it up (editing) I remember Ashley from season 5 was a little over the top with things, but Anthony was a lot more understanding and sympathetic. Although the two of them did click better, so there is that. But Dave is just coming off like a douche. 

I also feel for Bobby. Danielle is just so monotone. I feel like he’s putting more into the relationship than she is 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, JAndy said:

I wonder if Dave was a little different Amber wouldn’t be as insecure. 

Unless the show kind of blew it up (editing) I remember Ashley from season 5 was a little over the top with things, but Anthony was a lot more understanding and sympathetic. Although the two of them did click better, so there is that. But Dave is just coming off like a douche. 

I also feel for Bobby. Danielle is just so monotone. I feel like he’s putting more into the relationship than she is 

I absolutely agree, but I also think he’s coming off like someone who is simply waiting out the rest of this godawful “experiment” so he can peace out and never see Amber again.  You can practically see the thought bubble over his head: “Sweet Jesus, three weeks left, three weeks left, three weeks left . . . you can do this, Dave!”

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Marriage is making Amber miserable and always will.  She is insecure, jealous, paranoid, lazy, etc.  She needs to come to terms with being single, buy seven or eight more cats, and cut Dave loose. They’ll both be happier 

Absolutely YES.  Marriage is not for her.  The bumps of a marriage didn’t even begin and already she’s stressed over menial things.  She’ll never make it through with anyone.

• Love 13

Danielle’s childhood...

-No (she said not a lot but who are we kidding) I love you from her parents 

-burnt burgers

-yelling

-lack of physical affection...to the point that she is skittish even when Safe,Mild manner,Gentlemanly, Husband Bobby casually drapes his arm around her in a protective posture.

She is at least aware it is a problem.

Danielle better start appreciating The Bobster or she will scraping diarrhea from the kennel by herself....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Danielle’s childhood...

-not any (she said a lot, but who are we kidding) I love yous from her parents 

-burnt burgers

-yelling

-lack of yphysical affection 

Danielle better start appreciating The Bobster or she will scraping diarrhea from the kennel by herself....

And the preview how she was talking about how she doesn’t want kids - or maybe I misheard I’m tired. Eek I hope that’s not true if Bobby wants them. That would be really bad on the “experts” part. Kids are a dealbreaker. I would have never married my husband if he didn’t want children. Or child lol we have an only. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, JAndy said:

And the preview how she was talking about how she doesn’t want kids - or maybe I misheard I’m tired. Eek I hope that’s not true if Bobby wants them. That would be really bad on the “experts” part. Kids are a dealbreaker. I would have never married my husband if he didn’t want children. Or child lol we have an only. 

She’s mentioned wanting kids before. It was early in the season and it made me nervous about Bobby not wanting to have kids right away (the reason he didn’t want an older bride). So I think they both want to have kids and will be ok.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Marriage is making Amber miserable and always will.  She is insecure, jealous, paranoid, lazy, etc.  She needs to come to terms with being single, buy seven or eight more cats, and cut Dave loose. They’ll both be happier 

Agreed. And Dave is critical, robotic & judgmental. They either bring out the worst in each other or both should just stay single.

• Love 11
Just now, PityFree said:

She’s mentioned wanting kids before. It was early in the season and it made me nervous about Bobby not wanting to have kids right away (the reason he didn’t want an older bride). So I think they both want to have kids and will be ok.

Ah stupid editing tricks with previews. 

Although I think these couples should be married a bit before throwing kids into the mix, since they got married without even knowing each other 

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I don’t think Dave is a dick or a douche.  He seems very practical, even-keeled and mild.  He has no clue how to handle Amber and her insecurities so he says things he shouldn’t, but there isn’t any malice or bad intent to what he is saying.   Dave and Amber are so mismatched they are highlighting the worst in each other.  It’s very obvious how different they are and the “experts” should be ashamed of themselves for putting them through this.  They both seem to be trying, but it is such a struggle that it is exhausting and frustrating - for them and us.

I agree about Dave (probably because I have a similar personality).  I also would also have concerns in dating a 36 year old who hasn’t had a long term  relationship.   It’s possible that Amber didn’t want long term relationships, wanted her freedom, focus on career, etc., but she didn’t say that.   

• Love 8