Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E08: Seeing Red

• Start Topic

Haha .. Vickie is behaving herself lately.  It must be very hard for her.  She thinks she’s going to snag Steve into marriage.  He’s just on for the fame and bucks.  It must be exhausting trying to keep sexy for him.

• Love 3
On 9/10/2018 at 10:04 PM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Not George Clooney Steve is never going to marry Vicki. What’s that expression? You don’t need to buy the cow if you’re already getting the milk for free.

Little Bitch Shane has zero chemistry with his beard wife Emily.

OMG!!! Your post made me laugh out loud. Thank you!! (And I agree.)

• Love 2
22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Cheap and easy is good. Just don't join that church you mentioned! Lol. ❤ u WalnutQueen!

Heh.  Heart you, too, chenoa.

Not to worry.  Not a joiner; don't do religion.  However, there was a time in the early 70s when I could have founded the Church of Latter Day Sluts - allegedly.  ;-)

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Heh.  Heart you, too, chenoa.

Not to worry.  Not a joiner; don't do religion.  However, there was a time in the early 70s when I could have founded the Church of Latter Day Sluts - allegedly.  ;-)

Haha! Just think how many members (including Tamra, Kelly, Gretchen, Lauri the list is endless!) you would have by now! And all Pr"HO"ceeds go to animal rescue! 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Haha! Just think how many members (including Tamra, Kelly, Gretchen, Lauri the list is endless!) you would have by now! And all Pr"HO"ceeds go to animal rescue! 

If you include all the ho'wives franchises, I'd have a Mega-church.

And if I'd only known what a gold mine I was "sitting on", I could've financed more animal rescue efforts than LVP!   Aaah, wasted youth!  :-)

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

If you include all the ho'wives franchises, I'd have a Mega-church.

And if I'd only known what a gold mine I was "sitting on", I could've financed more animal rescue efforts than LVP!   Aaah, wasted youth!  :-)

It's never too late and youth is only wasted if we don't learn from it. That IS the purpose of youth! Yuck...where did I come up with that!?  Lol.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

It's never too late and youth is only wasted if we don't learn from it. That IS the purpose of youth! Yuck...where did I come up with that!?  Lol.

Actually, it IS too late for that particular ship satchel of gold, but to disclose any more would be the kind of TMI only a ho'wife would consider appropriate.  :-)

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Cheap and easy is good. Just don't join that church you mentioned! Lol. ❤ u WalnutQueen!

I am easy but not cheap, much to my husband's chagrin.

If we formed a church with just us and the HW's present and former what would we name it?  Keep in mind I am Jewish (casual practicer at best). 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If we formed a church with just us and the HW's present and former what would we name it?  Keep in mind I am Jewish (casual practicer at best). 

The Sinners' Synagogue?

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Je "HO"va's Witness?

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Je "HO"va's Witness?

Bwahaha!

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

The SINagogue?

Bwahahah!

1 hour ago, Reality police said:

Staying in the cheap and easy realm, can we use Aldi wine for the blessing?

Two Buck Chuck or Aldi's Surprise would be appropriate for us easy gals. Thank you for thinking of the details, lol.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Bwahaha!

Bwahahah!

Two Buck Chuck or Aldi's Surprise would be appropriate for us easy gals. Thank you for thinking of the details, lol.

If we all injure our foot/ankle and need scooters, it could be a Schwinnagogue?

• Love 6

Dollar Store kiddies' wading pool for the baptismal font.

Drapery sheers fashioned into a see-thru Tamballs baptismal gown (drapery rod included for the bony shoulder pads).

No communion wafers allowed, because ... CARBS!!!

We'll need a High Priestess (I'll volunteer, but only if y'all supply the pot to get me high), and because priests are too pervy, even for this crowd.

Then there's the question of a stone yoga-masturbation idol (The Sinner, anyone?).  

Oh, and Vicky is excommunicated.

2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Lol! Is it something in the air tonight? I ❤ my PT peeps. Thanks for making me laugh. I just lost a dear animal loving gf so you all have brightenened my otherwise sad weekend! Muchos Gracias on a scooter! 

Oh, dear, @chenoa333, I just saw this.  I am so very sorry for your loss.  My heart and soul is with you during this terrible time.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Drapery sheers fashioned into a see-thru Tamballs baptismal gown (drapery rod included for the bony shoulder pads).

We'll need a High Priestess (I'll volunteer, but only if y'all supply the pot to get me high), and because priests are too pervy, even for this crowd.

Then there's the question of a stone yoga-masturbation idol (The Sinner, anyone?).  

Oh, dear, @chenoa333, I just saw this.  I am so very sorry for your loss.  My heart and soul is with you during this terrible time.

3 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Thanks for your understanding thougts and kindness. My friend lived a very simple life filled with her love of rescuing/helping all animals. From dogs, cats, birds...anything that needed help, love and nurturing. As I always say...."until we meet again"

• Love 7
On 9/11/2018 at 1:39 PM, Should Be Working said:

So she was already pissed at Steve, and she didn't remember her introduction to Shane a few minutes earlier (BTW, you might want to  get those short term memory blackouts and the heavy alcohol consumption checked out, Kelly). In her eyes, Shane was just some adolescent boy-sized stranger standing there next to Steve. Hee decided to defend Steve when and after Steve told Kelly to take a hike and walked away from the table. He even lobbed a few incendiary questions and comments her way ("He's the only man that's ever written about you?" You're drunk." "That's your normal behavior? Ugh."). Talk about prodding the enraged beast.

I thought the "That's your normal behavior?" was a perfect comeback, and laughed out loud. 

On 9/11/2018 at 6:57 PM, MatildaMoody said:

Since the scooters are adjustable, isn't it possible that it is one they already had and never got rid of?

If it was adjustable, then why in the world didn't she adjust it so she wouldn't be so lopsided with that towering high heel?  I actually felt kind of sorry for her, being that desperate to wear that shoe.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks for your understanding thougts and kindness. My friend lived a very simple life filled with her love of rescuing/helping all animals. From dogs, cats, birds...anything that needed help, love and nurturing. As I always say...."until we meet again"

Sounds like an idyllic life led by a supremely human being.  And I truly do hope that "until we meet again" stuff is true - you can find me on the other side of that Rainbow Bridge, should we ever meet.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

you can find me on the other side of that Rainbow Bridge, should we ever meet.

My family had 4 dogs that have crossed that bridge and they'll be looking for you!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Lol! Is it something in the air tonight? I ❤ my PT peeps. Thanks for making me laugh. I just lost a dear animal loving gf so you all have brightenened my otherwise sad weekend! Muchos Gracias on a scooter! 

Glad we gave you a giggle. Sorry about your fur baby. My two are sending you a hug. My avatar is Smudge. As you can see she is the talkative one.

• Love 3
On 9/10/2018 at 8:32 PM, VedaPierce said:

They’re trying to be shocking and provocative. Little do they realize, we’ve seen their bullshit for far too long and nothing they do shock us anymore. They just end up looking sad and desperate and hammy. 

Lol!  I thought your comment was about the kids of the housewives!  Had to read it again to realize it was about the women.  Both fit this sentiment!

• Love 4
On 9/15/2018 at 3:02 PM, lightninggirl said:

Or, getting milked for free! (yes, I had to go there after the BJ grossness).

Little Bitch Shane (LBS) reminds me of The Little Shit Jim, Amber Marchese's husband on RHONJ. It's like they just transplanted his smarmy little ass across the country and made his chin even weaker. Both are massive douchenozzles.

LightningGirl, thank you for expanding my vocabulary! I am hoping I get to use "douchenozzle" on someone in my life very soon. I'm guessing it won't take long! 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Sorry about my earlier confusing comment. I neglected to see the gf in your comment.  :(    

I am sorry about your friend. 

Edited by Reality police
Spacebar is your friend.
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

If it was adjustable, then why in the world didn't she adjust it so she wouldn't be so lopsided with that towering high heel?  I actually felt kind of sorry for her, being that desperate to wear that shoe.

Well, it IS Shannon. She got into regular arguments and physical altercations with her exercise bike. It's in entirely possible that she just didn't know how to adjust the height of the scooter. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

LightningGirl, thank you for expanding my vocabulary! I am hoping I get to use "douchenozzle" on someone in my life very soon. I'm guessing it won't take long! 

Please also consider adding "dickswab" to your repertoire.  Because there are more than one ho'husbands to bag on.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Shane in this picture reminds me of Mr Zorg

t2WRXRi.gif

That too!!! Lol did he look in the mirror prior to leaving the house? Is she looking to humiliate him by allowing him to leave the house looking like that?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, bagger said:

That too!!! Lol did he look in the mirror prior to leaving the house? Is she looking to humiliate him by allowing him to leave the house looking like that?

Men and their hair can get a bit particular - he probably thought he looked like hot stuff and I don't see him "listening" to Emily

• Love 3

Am I the only one who doesn’t like Eddie? I find him extremely controlling to Tamra. I can’t stand the way he speaks to her. Tamra is no saint, but he gives me the willies. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Men and their hair can get a bit particular - he probably thought he looked like hot stuff and I don't see him "listening" to Emily

Just no! I can’t think that anyone looked like that in the mirror and thought, “yeah, I got that just right.” Is he blind?

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, MJS said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t like Eddie? I find him extremely controlling to Tamra. I can’t stand the way he speaks to her. Tamra is no saint, but he gives me the willies. 

Looking the way he did years ago, I'd have to admit, if he didn't do anything, some guys out in California would have propositioned and maybe taken care of him. 

Edited by MEH4250
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, MEH4250 said:

Looking the way he did years ago, I'd have to admit, if he didn't do anything, some guys out in California would have propositioned and maybe took care of him. 

Sorry, but I have no idea what this means!

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Sorry, but I have no idea what this means!

Referencing those pics Tamra put up at the party and the rumor helped along by Vicki last season. I don't watch much, but I do remember that much.

• Love 1

OMG! Build a bridge and cross it Kelly. You’re the one who wanted a divorce so shut the fuck up about him dating other women. Also, stop blaming Vic and Steve. It’s not their fault he met someone at their house and became interested. Bet she doesn’t get drunk and shriek like a loon. And please, please Bravo get rid of the new additions and their spawn!!!!

• Love 2
On 9/15/2018 at 11:39 AM, Reality police said:

My husband always said that I couldn't be bought but I could be had. His idea of funny. ?

That reminds me of the Jack T Colton quote from Romancing the Stone (one of my favorite movies)- “I ain’t cheap, but I can be had.”

• Love 3
On 9/13/2018 at 7:07 PM, Me Too said:

My new pet theory is that Bravo hired Emily because of Shane.  Emily herself is rather boring but Shane really brings it.

Poor Emily and her Mr Potato Head mouth.

Yet, Shane IS a little bitch.  Too bad I won’t be watching anymore, he’s way better at it than Dicko was. 

BTW, Tamra called him a little bitch. Kelly is just copying her.  And no love for that bigot here. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:36 AM, eclectcmoi said:

Yep!  Such a lovely suggestion.  Oops... You beat me to it @ivygirl

Madame Chairwoman Diva Queeness... Southern California Costco has alcohol and the Kirkland vodka is absolut(ely) very good. 

I prefer the Kirkland French Vodka with the red glass bottom to the American one. I liked their Silver Tequila when I had to make margaritas especially for a party. Unfortunately they have stopped stocking it about 3 months ago due to the agave shortage. They still have their Anejo  which I don't care for.

• Love 2
On 9/10/2018 at 11:41 PM, Chalby said:

I have to say that I don't care why my hubby and I split, I do not want anyone who I knew 'first' hooking my ex up with a new lady. Steve and Michael would never have met if it weren't for the women. I do not mind them being friends, but I do mind them interfering with emotions. And then for Steve to tell Vicky not to share what he was doing with Kelly. Wrong on every level. For Steve to say that - HE KNEW he shouldn't be setting Michael up.

I am confused. I thought all Kelly said was my friend told me to order a 'vulva' tea, but hey am I supposed to go down on her? He laughed and gave her the correct pronunciation. I thought it was funny and harmless. Kelly likes to say it as it is.

I think there was more to them behind the scenes. Did you see when she went in for her reduction surgery. He knew her and knew what she needed and she was so grateful for his assistance. I felt really sad that it did come to an end, but there was a lot of love there that doesn't fade because they have different interests. She just wasn't ready to stay home every night and watch television.

I don’t think he wanted the divorce.  He was older than her, and I remember her complaining there wasn’t enough sex and he liked staying home more.  She was probably bored and wanted a livelier night life also.  I’m watching football now, and I hate football, but the husband likes it, so I give in.  He hates plays and musicals, but if I want to go into the city to see one, he will go.  It’s called compromise.  Lots of compromise keeps us together for many, many years.  Everyone is different, I suppose.  Apparently, there wasn’t enough love there to keep them together.  I don’t know how she left that gorgeous house on the beach tho. Lol.

• Love 2
On 9/14/2018 at 10:11 AM, kicksave said:

Whatever..all these people lack impulse control.

Yeah...Steve was being a bit of a jerk and Shane was being a complete jerk, but when Kelly kept saying she was going to tell Steve what she was upset about I kept thinking “Awsome! Because I don’t know either.” The article that was shown on screen had Steve saying something to the effect that Kelly shouldn’t care who her ex dates. And I agree? And Kelly keeps saying she agrees too? And of all the shit these people say about each other in social media that seems really mild. I really don’t understand why she is so upset about this. 

• Love 1