Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello

• Start Topic

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:55 PM, profreader said:

So -- before 90210, Daniel Cosgrove was on All My Children, which I watched at the time (he was like a third replacement Scott Chandler, for anybody who knows those characters.)

I knew him probably from 90210 first, but I actually really enjoyed Daniel Cosgrove as Scott when he returned to AMC in, I think, 2011.  He had a very cute slow burn romance with a character named Madison and they were one of my favorite things about the last year of that show.

And he's worked pretty regularly, including up to today, as Tara pointed on EHG (he's in "YOU" apparently).

• Love 1
On 9/10/2018 at 10:39 AM, MCMLXXVII said:

Not only does “going out” Denise look old, on first glance I’d swear it was Sheryl Lee or someone dressed in a Laura Palmer costume.

349AD3AE-D75D-4336-9B97-88FE9249D818.jpeg

On 9/11/2018 at 2:04 AM, helent said:

I was actually thinking S1 Kelly:

Kelly-Taylor-beverly-hills-90210-7792571

To me, she loves like the vampire version of Kelly-like popular girl that would have appeared on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, who Buffy would have made fun of for being stuck in the 90s.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, benteen said:

Dylan's "I'm waiting for my hug" sounded creepy.

I respectfully disagree.  Dylan and Kelly had strong ties — as friends or otherwise — since kindergarten and it’s been three years since they’ve seen each other.  Steve, David, and Donna are showering him with hugs and Kelly (whom he’s the closest with) is just standing there like a jackass.  He never came off as someone trying to get some cheap thrills.  I also happen to think Dylan was pretty smooth in that scene.  

• Love 1

I'm Team Creepy here. If she doesn't want to hug you in front of everyone, maybe don't pressure her? Or get the lay (heh) of the land re: Matt before you start leching on her again, since as far as anyone else knew you were still with Brinda?

That whole retcon is enraging but we'll get into it later.

• Love 8
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:33 AM, benteen said:

Dylan's "I'm waiting for my hug" sounded creepy.

I don't like it.  I understand why he'd want a hug.  As a parent , one of the first things I hopped onto was the idea that my kids aren't forced to touch anyone if they don't want to.  They need to give a polite greeting but don't have to hug/kiss someone.  The way Dylan asked it forces Kelly to do it; I think she even says "sorry about that" as a response.  Also, their relationship was very intense so a hug would have some meaning... vs the hugs from others are meaningless.  

• Love 1

Oh but we all know Kelly wants that hug from Dylan and then some. Matt really should have run from the very beginning, especially because it's been drama with Kelly since literally day 1. How could anyone enjoy being in a relationship with her? She always needs to fight about every little thing.

• Love 3
On 9/10/2018 at 12:39 PM, MCMLXXVII said:

Not only does “going out” Denise look old, on first glance I’d swear it was Sheryl Lee or someone dressed in a Laura Palmer costume.

349AD3AE-D75D-4336-9B97-88FE9249D818.jpeg

That was my EXACT thought! I was momentarily mad at myself, because I hadn't yet experienced the awesomeness of Twin Peaks during 90210, but I had no idea that Laura Palmer was on 90210. Glad I wasn't the only one mistaken. 

• Love 1
On 9/12/2018 at 1:49 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I knew him probably from 90210 first, but I actually really enjoyed Daniel Cosgrove as Scott when he returned to AMC in, I think, 2011.  He had a very cute slow burn romance with a character named Madison and they were one of my favorite things about the last year of that show.

And he's worked pretty regularly, including up to today, as Tara pointed on EHG (he's in "YOU" apparently).

He was really good on "You!"