Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E17: Reunion

• Start Topic

Erk, sorry, Brooke is wearing a salmon pink pleated top that has done something unfortunate to her breasts. Casey looks like a mermaid. neither look is appealing, but i will never forget Brooke in her mumsy one piece swimsuit on their day out, while Casey is hopping around like a little bunny in a bikini. Oh Brooke. You idiot.

• Love 7

Yeah... this season was a bust for me. It went from "must see" to - "oh yeah, BDM is on, meh" - tho I did tune in for the reunion because, reality tv addict. I had to see if anything changed. It didn't. Sandy is still a horrible "manager" and a dick. Still defending Joao Vandersloot.  Still shatting all over Conrad and Hannah. And seriously - from what we saw on the show, outside of occasional flirting with Hannah, Conrad was trying to do his job and deal with that ahole Joao. If Sandy had such a problem with his "smoke breaks" then why didn't she address it early on? Oh - that's because she'd have to actually manage vs bend over for the arse kissing of certain yachties. And if Conrad is the top dog of the bosuns he should have the authority and ability to determine if it was an ok time to take a break. I seriously hope if this show returns they recast the captain. I can't imagine why they'd bring her back as it seems overall she is not liked, and although sometimes "not liked" makes for good reality tv, not so much in this case. I just can't get over how much more put together and professional Capt Lee from the original Below Deck seems compared to this loon. I wish they would have discussed Sandy's frequent cavorting with the guests she called her "friends" - was it that second set of her friends that she basically ate every meal with and visited the island with? Good to know she got the whole weekend off to be an asshole. Is there a 2nd part? Because if not, (well even if there is a part 2) why in gawd's green earth did they spend so much gosh darn time on Joao/Brooke/Kasey? And although Kasey was a douche, why is it her "fault" that Joao engaged with her while supposedly falling in lurve with Brooke? Of course Capn Assy had Joao's back in that matter too. Meh. Next season bring back Colin, Jaimie, Conrad, Hannah and Adam. Recast the rest. I'll give Hannah another chance to get it together because I don't mind her so much - tho she's no Kate Chastain that's for sure. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, queenjen said:

Erk, sorry, Brooke is wearing a salmon pink pleated top that has done something unfortunate to her breasts.

She was wearing a knock off Herve Leger bandage dress. The real dress is designed to be a body con dress that is a little bit like shapewear and also enhance your goods.

• Love 3

Well, that was very awkward.  Cap Sandy was way overboard, pun intended.  She was absolutely vicious to Conrad.  I like Conrad and if it weren't for child gobbler Hannah he would have been fine.  I see that Sandy refused to hold the moral compass for Jho because she was too tired for holding it for Conrad/Hannah.  Hannah really needs counseling.  Loved Colin and Jaimie.

• Love 18
26 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

She was wearing a knock off Herve Leger bandage dress. The real dress is designed to be a body con dress that is a little bit like shapewear and also enhance your goods.

Seriously? that's worse than I thought. Those dresses are so passe now (can't do an acute over the e!), so no wonder Brooke thought it was a good thing. I still don't get why her boobs were misshapen and mushed by it though. Oh Brooke. 

After listening to the Crappens podcasts for this show, I cannot do without Colin next season. Their impersonation of Colin and his parents has me wheezing like Mutley the dog from laughter. I'm an odd sight baking cakes in my kitchen and doubled over laughing with headphones on, Mr Queenjen finds it quite disturbing, but not as much as actually hearing Ben and Ronnie do the podcast. 

• Love 2

Bravo had a whole thing on Joao and whether or not he was still with Brooke.  One line in particular stuck out with me. He was explaining how Casey misinterpreted his intentions with her and how she thought he was flirting when he was just being charming.  So, still creepy. 

10 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

You can only judge someone by what you see! I hardly think Sandy was up on what Joao was doing with the girls! She saw him as a good worker, always ready to learn! How many times was Conrad called and he didn't answer? Joao was the next in line and was called up to the bridge to do his thing of "kissing up!" That's on Conrad always up Hannah skirt taking smoke breaks! That would cause me to have a lower opinion of ya; I HATE SMOKING around me! I don't want to smell their rancid breath or listen to their hackers cough! ;-(

Sandy knew what Joao was doing because she had the opportunity to see the episodes also. She has been defending him this entire time. She knows about his attitude towards the others and she continues to choose to defend him.  Sorry but I’m not on Team Sandy with this one.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

I just can't get over how much more put together and professional Capt Lee from the original Below Deck seems compared to this loon.

I completely agree.  Capt. Lee is a Captain.  Capt. Sandy is nothing more than a narcissist on a power trip.  She must have the cleanest ass in the Med from J-wow and Casey kissing it so often.  

Oh, and I wonder if she's going to get called out for her snotty attitude with the "toast" like she's one of the charter guests.   BTW, her equally snotty "Hannah should have trained her" comment coming after finding out that Casey flat-out LIED on her resume (and I totally don't buy the "I didn't look at it" excuse - I think she knew she was lying and thought she could get by) is bullshit.  Hannah did not think she NEEDED to train Casey, you dumb bitch - her resume said she was knowledgeable in this shit.  You literally blamed Hannah for Casey's shortcomings - did I miss her calling in Casey and giving her a dressing down for lying on her CV?  Of course not.  

I hope Sandy isn't back next season.  Actually I think they should chuck the entire cast and start over.  

• Love 16
1 minute ago, KLJ said:

For those of us who have not watched yet, what was Captain Lee talking about in regards to Adam??

5 things we didn't see on the reunion:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/below-deck-mediterranean-season-3-reunion-5-things-you-didnt-see?amp

Andy asked a viewer question, something about Adam's poor attitude when the guests made requests, and isn't it his job to "indulge the guests" - Adam replied "indulging is boring", which made no sense, imo.  Just sounded like he was justifying his pedestrian food at the beginning of the season.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

That was one lameass reunion, I don't why they even bothered?

I was very disappointed.  The reunion was 90 minutes, and I think they spent 78 of those minutes on Joao, Brooke and Casey.  The other eleven twelve were spent on Hannah, Conrad and Captain Sandy.  

I felt bad for Colin and Jamie (Adam, I couldn't care less about him living off-grid in his van) - weren't they part of the crew?  I mean, if they didn't make a comment, they were basically ignored, and there were no questions directed to them or updates on their lives.  Seriously - in that whole stack of question cards Andy had - there wasn't just ONE frickin' question for Colin and Jamie - so that they could feel like they were part of this show?

Personally, I felt that the MVP's of the crew were both Colin and Jamie.  They managed to do their jobs very well, entertained the guests the appropriate way, and stayed out of drama (I guess that's the nail in their coffins, right there - staying out of or not creating drama seems to equate to "being boring").  I cannot believe that Sandy didn't even acknowledge them!

This show is so much worse than the original Below Deck - it's like Vanderpump Rules on the sea.  It's actually pretty unwatchable at this point.

Edited by njbchlover
Edited for bad math...
  • Love 21
10 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Ugh, I just can't with how mumbly Brooke is. ENUNCIATE AND SPEAK UP.

But I don't wanna be a pirate!

seinfeld+puffy+shirt.jpg

Wow, that was kinda brutal. lol

So what is this... part 1 of 2 parts or what?  Andy's sign off sounded final and no mention of a second show

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I was very disappointed.  The reunion was 90 minutes, and I think they spent 78 of those minutes on Joao, Brooke and Casey.  The other eleven twelve were spent on Hannah, Conrad and Captain Sandy.  

I felt bad for Colin and Jamie (Adam, I couldn't care less about him living off-grid in his van) - weren't they part of the crew?  I mean, if they didn't make a comment, they were basically ignored, and there were no questions directed to them or updates on their lives.  Seriously - in that whole stack of question cards Andy had - there wasn't just ONE frickin' question for Colin and Jamie - so that they could feel like they were part of this show?

Personally, I felt that the MVP's of the crew were both Colin and Jamie.  They managed to do their jobs very well, entertained the guests the appropriate way, and stayed out of drama (I guess that's the nail in their coffins, right there - staying out of or not creating drama seems to equate to "being boring").  I cannot believe that Sandy didn't even acknowledge them!

This show is so much worse than the original Below Deck - it's like Vanderpump Rules on the sea.  It's actually pretty unwatchable at this point.

My $.02 - The unfortunate truth about reality shows, particularly Bravo reality shows, is that the squeaky, ratchet, horrible wheels get all the grease.  Jamie and Colin were basically also-rans during the season, and that was reflected in the reunion as well.  Nice 'guys' really do finish last at Bravo and in reality tv.  They should have done more during filming of both the season and the reunion to be heard, if they had any hope of going forward with the show, imo.  Hope I'm wrong!

6 minutes ago, 100Proof said:

But I don't wanna be a pirate!

seinfeld+puffy+shirt.jpg

Wow, that was kinda brutal. lol

So what is this... part 1 of 2 parts or what?  Andy's sign off sounded final and no mention of a second show

I agree.  Don't think there is a 2nd.  I can't imagine what they would discuss.

• Love 3

They really could have devoted a couple of minutes to Colin's singing/rapping and Jamie's deep love affair with chocolate milk--a few lighthearted clip packages with them would have been a quite welcome respite from the Joao/Kasey/Brooke and Sandy/Hannah/Conrad triangles.  Even though I don't really like Adam all that much, they could have had a clip package devoted to his food evolving from Vicki Gunvalson's Chinese chicken salad to far more complicated fare (clearly not Ben-level, but many steps up from where he started).  Hell, since it caused so much online chatter, someone should have addressed that weird coffee pod holder on the wall.  Far more interesting than why Joao didn't realize that being a drunk asshole was asshole-y.

Edited by Lizzing
  • Love 16

It was the arrogant Captain Sandy show featuring the Joao, Brooke, and Kasey love triangle. 

I was  disgusted with how Sea Hag Sandy spoke to young Colin.  Who cares if he has other career pursuits other than yachting? The guy is 23 years old. He doesn't need to give his life to the sea. 

Humourless Hannah did a complete personality change-over. Me thinks social media hasn't been kind to her, and she's trying to appear softer, and more forgiving. 

Joao's crocodile tears. It appeared he was trying to hide a smirk when he walked away, and went to cover his face. sociopath.  Run, Brooke, Run. 

I truly felt badly for Colin, and Jaime who were completely ignored. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

It was the arrogant Captain Sandy show featuring the Joao, Brooke, and Kasey love triangle. 

Utterly disgusted with how Sea Hag Sandy spoke to young Colin.  Who cares if he has other career pursuits other than yachting? The guy is 23 years old. He doesn't need to give his life to the sea. 

I truly felt badly for Colin, and Jaime who were completely ignored. 

Even Adam got a little segment featured! ;-)

16 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Conrad was 100% right, Sandy WAS targeting Hannah and him all season.  

Conrad and Hannah were sucking at their jobs until the point where they broke up.  They were spending too much time and mental energy on each other and various bits of drama and weren't putting in the effort into their work.   Sandy should have handled it differently, yes, but she was right that they sucked.

Hannah was a pleasant surprise at the reunion.  She must have seen how badly she performed her job and behaved overall.  She did the right thing at the reunion and own up to the crappiness and take the slings that were deservedly thrown at her.

Joao is emotionally a child.  So are Brooke and Kasey.  Best of luck to the bunch of them and I hope they get some therapy and do some growing up.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Welcome to reality TV.  If you don't bring the drama, if you're appropriate, and stay out of the drama, no one cares about you, you're boring.  If the show was 90% Colin and Jamie, most people would probably change the channel.  If people want to see sane folk, then they probably wouldn't be watching Bravo.

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

They really could have devoted a couple of minutes to Colin's singing/rapping and Jamie's deep love affair with chocolate milk--a few lighthearted clip packages with them would have been a quite welcome respite from the Joao/Kasey/Brooke and Sandy/Hannah/Conrad triangles.  Even though I don't really like Adam all that much, they could have had a clip package devoted to his food evolving from Vicki Gunvalson's Chinese chicken salad to far more complicated fare (clearly not Ben-level, but many steps up from where he started).  Hell, since it caused so much online chatter, someone should have addressed that weird coffee pod holder on the wall.  Far more interesting than why Joao didn't realize that being a drunk asshole was asshole-y.

Also, they could have discussed the illnesses on board, including Jamie's flu (they touched briefly on Casey's seasickness and Hannah's anxiety attack).  Also, all the goofy things that Colin did/said, along with his making up rap poems, imitating the other crew - his imitation of Hanna-Rex was hilarious!  

There were a lot of light-hearted moments that would have been fun to re-cap, rather than all the friggin' couples drama!  

• Love 8

This reunion was a bust, it was all about the luuvvv triangle. I see Casey still hasn't gone to a professional hairdresser to get her color done. Brooke is a twat, although somewhat likable, but obviously can't be alone and will go from man to man with barely a breath in between. Hannah was better at the reunion, but I can pretty much guarantee all her apologies will be tossed overboard when she goes back to the same old bitch next season. 

• Love 5

I bet it killed Sandy and Jwow that Hannah came all apologetic to the reunion. I bet they were both planning on tying into her. It would have made them look like bigger ass holes if they had after her apologies.  

Wish next season they would scrap everyone except Jamie and Collin.  The only two I like.  Sandy definitely needs to go.  Don't want to see Jwow , Brooke, and Kacie again either.  

• Love 9
13 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Ugh, I just can't with how mumbly Brooke is. ENUNCIATE AND SPEAK UP.

I can not stand her constant mumbling and whiney voice!

Casey, STFU. You know you loved stirring shit between JWow and Brooke. And you did it on camera so you knew it was eventually going to be seen by Brooke.  Go learn how to make coffee or something and mind your own business. 

JWow with his only defense of "I had no idea what I was doing". How many times did he say that? What a loser. 

Cap'n Sandy lost me 100%. What a bitch. I have had bosses like that. The employees that kissed ass the most were the ones that got the special treatment. It had nothing to do with talent, ethics or professionalism or knowledge of the job. 

Jamie looked stunning with her black dress, makeup and hair up. Gorgeous! 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, howiveaddict said:

I bet it killed Sandy and Jwow that Hannah came all apologetic to the reunion. I bet they were both planning on tying into her. It would have made them look like bigger ass holes if they had after her apologies.  

Wish next season they would scrap everyone except Jamie and Collin.  The only two I like.  Sandy definitely needs to go.  Don't want to see Jwow , Brooke, and Kacie again either.  

Not sure how apologetic Hannah really was because she had to see how she came off the whole season! It would be like Joao trying to deflect and obfuscate all culpability in his fooling around with the emotions of Brooke and Kacey! Conrad wasn't ready to take responsibility for anything it seemed; fighting with Sandy to the last! It just made no sense for this kid to be disputing a senior captain like that! He won't go far with that kind of attitude; Sandy's right about that!  ;-)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fiero425 said:

Not sure how apologetic Hannah really was because she had to see how she came off the whole season!

I don't like Hannah and I agree, I don't think she was apologetic.  I do, however,  really like how she handled herself. She was basically admitting that she was a shithead the entire season and would try not to be so much so if she is back next season.  That pretty much put an instant stop to anybody getting in to a back and forth with her or piling up on her about how horrible she is. I thought it was a pretty brilliant maneuver on her part. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 15
41 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't like Hannah and I agree, I don't think she was apologetic.  I do, however,  really like how she handled herself. She was basically admitting that she was a shithead the entire season and would try not to be so much so if she is back next season.  That pretty much put an instant stop to anybody getting in to a back and forth with her or piling up on her about how horrible she is. I thought it was a pretty brilliant maneuver on her part. 

That's how I saw it too.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

As much as I love VPR... I have to agree!

Vandersloot Rules: Featuring JWOWW from Zimbabwe, the Jax of the Mediterranean.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Wow. Brook really fucked that up. In other news, she's a dumb fuck. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

Vandersloot Rules: Featuring JWOWW from Zimbabwe, the Jax of the Mediterranean.

I can't believe I'm defending Jax, buuuuuut Jax is a combination of selfish, hopeful, and ignorant. He sees every new woman as a road to redemption. They are all his latest opportunity for him to become a better person; Rachel was an opportunity to become a decent person, as was Stassi, Laura Leigh, GG, Tiffany, Carmen, and Brittany. There's a weird sincerity to Jax' actions. It's fucked up, but it's pretty clear that Jax thinks he can achieve redemption through who he's fucking. Whereas Joao only wants to fuck as many women as he can for bragging and trophy reasons.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7

I was going to watch the reunion today, but reading these comments suggests it’s not worth the time. It sounds like everyone is doubling down on being an asshole and no one is being held accountable. Oh well, guess I saved an hour of my life. 

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:46 PM, HunterHunted said:

I can't believe I'm defending Jax, buuuuuut Jax is a combination of selfish, hopeful, and ignorant. He sees every new woman as a road to redemption. They are all his latest opportunity for him to become a better person; Rachel was an opportunity to become a decent person, as was Stassi, Laura Leigh, GG, Tiffany, Carmen, and Brittany. There's a weird sincerity to Jax' actions.I It's fucked up, but it's pretty clear that Jax thinks he can achieve redemption through who he's fucking. Whereas Joao only wants to fuck as many women as he can for bragging and trophy reasons.

"VR" is not a fave of mines; Jax being the lowest of the low who oozes sewage as far as I'm concern! There are just no redeeming values in this guy! Every time you think he can't  get more disgusting, he always comes up with something that outdoes himself! Trashing Brittany in so many ways and at the same time still having sex with him was too much! Why change if his life is only inconvenienced for a day or 2 before everyone forgives him? I'm proud to say I don't even know someone even close to being that much of a slug and I wouldn't allow it anyway! I just don't need anyone like that in my orbit; reflects badly on everyone's humanity to even give that kind of troll OXYGEN! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I was going to watch the reunion today, but reading these comments suggests it’s not worth the time. It sounds like everyone is doubling down on being an asshole and no one is being held accountable. Oh well, guess I saved an hour of my life. 

I'd judge for myself and give it a chance; maybe check clips from YouTube or Bravo site itself! ;-)

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

It’s a prototypical BRAVO reunion:

You regret the ones you miss and regret more the ones you don’t.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Best laugh of my day! Thanks, I needed it today and couldn't agree with your assessment more! 

Signed,

No Clue Until Told By All Of You ?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, scrb said:

Maybe he was lying but Joao did express contrition about his behavior.

I fixed that for ya! ;)

Yeah, I knew J-Wow's crying was for the cameras. I'm not buying it, too late. I cracked up when that douchenozzle actually said he had to go to EUROPE to SEE HOW PEOPLE TREAT EACH OTHER to know how heinous his behavior was. For real dude? Do you think anyone out here in TVland is buying the wet, runny dogshit you're peddling? Yeah, we're not. Stupid fuckwit. "It wasn't until I went to Europe that I saw how people treat each other..." Please, dude, fuck right off and never return.

ETA: I'm watching that behind the scenes prep footage and Colin won me over yet again with his Mets t-shirt. HEY BRAVO, we actually REALLY REALLY LOVE NORMAL PEOPLE ON OUR SHOWS, so yanno, you can cast more Colin's and Jamie's and we'll probably bitch less and watch more. Just sayin'.

Hahahaha, Sandy's surname is Yawn, you can't make this stuff up, can you?!

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 7

Agree with all that Sandy was peculiarly wedded to the idea of Joao as a good guy, despite all evidence to the contrary. I'm sure she's great at her job, but note to those considering working for her... if her pet singles you out for abuse, there'll be no assistance from that quarter. 

Joao? Pfft.

Casey... there were 2-3 times during the season when she very clearly stated to the camera precisely how awful Joao was being, and each time I thought "Right! Show him how a real woman spots the game, washes her hands of it, and leaves him to it!" And then. .. nothing. And she's not so young that she has that excuse. Nobody who's "just friends" is that messy. If you truly are just friends with 2 people in a relationship you stay the f out of it completely. You don't discuss their relationship with either one of them, and you don't narrate it on television to fill one of them in about how he's kept you posted on their love life. While repeating "but we really are just friends and he really does  love her!" 

Brooke is another one who sees exactly what's before her eyes but chooses the path of most drama. I didn't really get hopelessly in love out of her so much as in love with drama, aggrievement, and choosing guys who act out because she likes the groveling then withholding/granting forgiveness part afterwards. That's a power trip.

Edited by kassa
  • Love 12

Oh, god, how much of a DOUCHEBAG is Joao?  Every word out of his mouth is a lie.  And that idiot Brook acting the poor pitiful done-wrong.  As Judge Judy would say, "YOU picked him."  And SHUT UP, Kasey.  I see enough of those stripper-fairy Pnina gowns on Say Yes to the Dress; don't need to see them on Bravo.  And I completely believe it was left over from her pageant days and she figured no one saw her in it then, so why not put it out there?  Poor Jamie and Colin.  So hard to be so cute and so invisible because of the dramatics of the Love Triangle.

• Love 10

I'd love to see Jamie and Colin on a show together. Conrad can join too I guess, as long as he doesn't date anyone and keeps up with his quitting cigarettes. Everyone else can disappear and never appear on my TV screen ever again. Also, less love triangles and more travel porn, please!!! Less creepy unnecessary shots of people changing their outfits and more shots of the gorgeous scenery. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Conrad wasn't ready to take responsibility for anything it seemed; fighting with Sandy to the last! It just made no sense for this kid to be disputing a senior captain like that! He won't go far with that kind of attitude; Sandy's right about that!  ;-)

10 hours ago, terrymct said:

Conrad and Hannah were sucking at their jobs until the point where they broke up.  They were spending too much time and mental energy on each other and various bits of drama and weren't putting in the effort into their work.   Sandy should have handled it differently, yes, but she was right that they sucked.

Yeah, I don't like Sandy or Joao, but Conrad doesn't get to be the person who tells Sandy how things are going to work.  Sandy tells Conrad how things are going to work.  It's not a dialogue.  

This isn't Apple or some workplace where "The best idea wins!" and it's a meritocracy.  It's a quasi-military environment and she is in charge.  

Even tonight he couldn't just stand the fuck down about when he should have been able to smoke.  It's like he had to be "right", despite the fact that he shouldn't be arguing with her in the first place.  And then he cries out, "So, I'm not allowed to smoke?!"  like a petulant child.

I know Joao spent a lot of time kissing Sandy's ass, but at least that meant he was checking in with her.  Conrad just assumed if he thought things were okay, they were okay.  He should have been checking in with Sandy and deferring to her directions.  Instead it sounds like he purposely avoided her.

I can see why she would think, with his attitude, yachting wasn't going to be a good career for him. 

• Love 10

Sandy revealed that she was in jail at age 23.  Conrad may not have been perfect, but, becoming a bosun at his age is a good indication that he has a good work ethic and can handle a good bit of responsibility. They are paid to be entertaining on this show- if  Conrad and Hannah had not gone through some tomfoolery they would have been relegated to the Colin and Jaime section..... 

I find Sandy abrasive and unlikeable. 

• Love 13

Something bothered me so I rewatched the part toward the end of the episode where Joao was talking about that "other personality" that comes out when he drinks.   He said that it only used to come out occasionally with his friends, but that on the show he "brought it out" because he thought it would be fun.  He said it slightly different than that, but in essence it would be fun.  The "other personality" hasn't come out since he's seen himself on the show.

Joao was an a#$hole during the nights out on purpose because he thought it would be entertaining.  He chose to do that crap.  He's stopped doing it because he saw what he looked like on TV.  

Joao is a stupid d#$k and this reunion was supposed to be his recasting of his personality.    It didn't work.  Hannah's recasting came off well because she was forthright and said she was wrong clearly and firmly.   Joao was still mealy mouthing.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, gingerella said:

I fixed that for ya! ;)

Yeah, I knew J-Wow's crying was for the cameras. I'm not buying it, too late. I cracked up when that douchenozzle actually said he had to go to EUROPE to SEE HOW PEOPLE TREAT EACH OTHER to know how heinous his behavior was. For real dude? Do you think anyone out here in TVland is buying the wet, runny dogshit you're peddling? Yeah, we're not. Stupid fuckwit. "It wasn't until I went to Europe that I saw how people treat each other..." Please, dude, fuck right off and never return.

ETA: I'm watching that behind the scenes prep footage and Colin won me over yet again with his Mets t-shirt. HEY BRAVO, we actually REALLY REALLY LOVE NORMAL PEOPLE ON OUR SHOWS, so yanno, you can cast more Colin's and Jamie's and we'll probably bitch less and watch more. Just sayin'.

Hahahaha, Sandy's surname is Yawn, you can't make this stuff up, can you?!

Where did you find that Gingerella?

4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Sandy revealed that she was in jail at age 23.  Conrad may not have been perfect, but, becoming a bosun at his age is a good indication that he has a good work ethic and can handle a good bit of responsibility. They are paid to be entertaining on this show- if  Conrad and Hannah had not gone through some tomfoolery they would have been relegated to the Colin and Jaime section..... 

I find Sandy abrasive and unlikeable. 

Do tell.....

Like others here I wish they would have sent far less time on Joao, Brooke and Casey. I REALLY wish they would have done a segment on the awful guests, but I guess they can't do that. The fact that Sandy still praised Joao after watching the season is truly disturbing. Bye bye Captain.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Where did you find that Gingerella?

Do tell.....

Like others here I wish they would have sent far less time on Joao, Brooke and Casey. I REALLY wish they would have done a segment on the awful guests, but I guess they can't do that. The fact that Sandy still praised Joao after watching the season is truly disturbing. Bye bye Captain.

It was in the context of comparing herself to Conrad when she was his age.  To paraphrase:  When I met you I was impressed by you and really thought you had your shit together.  Here you are at 23 with a goal of making money to become a real estate investor, wow.  I definitely wasn't so together at 23, hell, I was in jail at 23.  But then I saw your work ethic and your respect for chain of command and I think you're not cut out to be a charter yachtie.  You're not going to make it in this industry.

At least that was my take on what she said.  I'm not gonna rewatch to get the exact quote because this reunion was boring as fuck, just like the season.

• Love 2