Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E17: Reunion

• Start Topic

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:23 AM, biakbiak said:

Wait they are getting two parts!?!!????? No! This is not a good idea.

I think it's just  a "supersized" episode tonight with an extra 15 min.! See y'all later! Should be good with poor Joao getting raked over the coals for "playing" 2 girls for the world to see! Like someone asked, "who did Hannah piss off to get the b!tch edit?" She comes off rather badly the entire season with the other girls, her on/off passion for Conrad, & indifference to Sandy's leadership! Little Colin left on the outside looking in with Brooke pining over a jerk! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't know what TBA means but I'm watching this ship go down in about 50 minutes! I hope it's good! And I hope I'm able do understand Capt. Sandy's "Venneers Speak"! 

To be announced! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425

Oh jeez, I don’t know if I can watch this.  I’m only 4 minutes in and it’s clear that Hannah is going to be gloating over Brooke and Joao’s break up.  I like all of them, Kasey and João included, but I can’t stand Hannah!

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm not loving Sandy tonight. She's been so fucking wrong on this and the after season.

Sandy, see you next Tuesday sweetie darling.

Sandy seemed to love Joao van der Sloot.

And are those Sandy’s real teeth?  Hope not.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 16

During the season a fellow poster (I'm sorry I don't remember who) found Joao on Twitter posting his remorse and embarrassment over his behavior on the show.  He said he wanted to change. 

I'm beginning to think it was sincere. ..

Bring him back and let's see if it's real!

• Love 9

JWOWW’s next career should be ditchdigger because he’s proving he can just keep digging himself a deeper and deeper hole...

25 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

What is Casey wearing?  Did she just arrive from a pageant?

I thought she just got in from Ice Capades! Or maybe a stint as a dancer on a cruise ship revue?

• Love 10

This hasn't aired in my time zone yet but...NO, I dont want J-Wow back ever. On anything. He's a reality TV whore wannabe who thinks being aggressive and rude to women, and playing women off one another is a game that us viewers enjoy. Fuck him. He's a pathetic excuse for a man. And that baby J-Wow running off set to have a cry that we saw in the previews, I'll bet good money he's trying to play up sympathy that he really loves Brooke and he's hurt, poor widdle baby. It's an act. He thinks he can cry and I'll forget what a piece of shit he is? Fat chance J-Wow, fat chance.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

PS is Colin even here?

Barely. I turned to the show a little late and didn't realize Jaime was there until she asked a question. As it was all season for these two, not enough of the nice people. .

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, gingerella said:

This hasn't aired in my time zone yet but...NO, I dont want J-Wow back ever. On anything. He's a reality TV whore wannabe who thinks being aggressive and rude to women, and playing women off one another is a game that us viewers enjoy. Fuck him. He's a pathetic excuse for a man. And that baby J-Wow running off set to have a cry that we saw in the previews, I'll bet good money he's trying to play up sympathy that he really loves Brooke and he's hurt, poor widdle baby. It's an act. He thinks he can cry and I'll forget what a piece of shit he is? Fat chance J-Wow, fat chance.

You nailed it - he’s trying to play on Brooke’s sympathy while he gets called on his behavior.  So far she’s not falling for it...

Sandy got a couple redemption points for calling out Casey on why are you participating in this if you think it’s so bad that you are now tattling on him to Brooke.

Good on Jaime for inserting herself at least a little bit, bec Colin looks pretty dapper but...

7 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

PS is Colin even here?

• Love 8
Just now, Bees52 said:

Barely. I turned to the show a little late and didn't realize Jaime was there until she asked a question. As it was all season for these two, not enough of the nice people. .

I like his little boutonnière. And Jaime looks beautiful.

• Love 18

Shut up Sandy.  "If you knew, why did you even engage?"

Well, I don't know....maybe because I wasn't the one who committed to Brooke?  Joao is at fault. Period. End of story.  And Sandy trying to make Joao's infidelity anyone else's fault is gross.

• Love 14
46 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

What is Casey wearing?  Did she just arrive from a pageant?

I guess she thinks she's a celebrity on the red carpet! She went overboard (no pun intended) with that whole look! Playing it real stupid while culpable in this TRIO with Brooke and Joao! ;-)

• Love 6

I’d love to know why Casey has nominated herself to be Greek Chorus and Chief Commentator. She’s terrible in the role.

JWOWW 100% needs to own his own behavior, but Casey’s ego kept her engaging. She loved the attention and certainly could have discouraged the flirting if she truly respected Brooke.

• Love 19

JWoww - I really didn’t want to open up to anyone about my life.  Which is why I told 1,000,001 stories about Zimbabwe and hippo attacks.  And drank a lot.   

I guess I give him a modicum of credit for not defending his horrible behavior and giving apologies, even though he’s doing it in the most Ted Bundy way possible.

• Love 21

Sandy is the worst boss ever.  By her own admission, she did not care how abusive Joao was to women, how creepy he was.  Sandy would hire a serial killer, a known pedophile, to teach nursery school, as long as he was a good worker, because as Sandy said herself, “I’m not his moral compass, I’m not his mother.”

• Love 22
35 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Conrad was 100% right, Sandy WAS targeting Hannah and him all season.  The fact that she would prefer Joao and his sociopathic ass as her bosun over Conrad is beyond crazy.  He caused such chaos both on deck and off charter.  Sandy can't see or admit to how hard she got played by Joao, I just lost ALL respect for her.  I hope super yacht owners see her behavior and her total lack of judgement and don't hire her to captain anything above a dinghy.   All season Sandy acted as it she were Hannah's spurned lover and she was determined to enact her revenge on Hannah and her new lover, Conrad.  Sandy was like an abuser trying to control their partner.  With this reunion Sandy is truly showing herself to be delusional and unstable.

Yep, I called this out half way thru the season, it was like she was jealous of their relationship and if she couldn't have Hannah, she was going to make sure Hannah was miserable and by default, Conrad too. 

And Casey, you are kinda horrible. It's one thing to flirt with a coworker, but when he is actively in a relationship, regardless if he's reaching out to you or not, you need to step the hell back. 

• Love 19

Sandy is doubling down on her love for jowow, eh? She was a total shit to Conrad and it's hard to understand why, unless it had to do with hannah. She almost backed herself into a corner with her comments to Andy that she wouldn't work with Hannah again. Her ego is a bit out of.control, doubt she's really in a position to make that kind of demand. 

Casey's another one who is really feeling herself right now. Everything isn't about you, sweetie. Stop butting in.

Want to hear more from Jamie & Colin. 

• Love 15

OMG.  Sandy....you use words that you don't understand.

How can you tell Joao, "Just be honest" in one breath and then in the next tell him that he's authentic?

You do realize that not being honest makes someone, by definition, inauthentic, right?

Wow....the camera sure has added 10 pounds of stupid to that one.

Edited by hoosiermommy
  • Love 21
9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Sandy is the worst boss ever.  By her own admission, she did not care how abusive Joao was to women, how creepy he was.  Sandy would hire a serial killer, a known pedophile, to teach nursery school, as long as he was a good worker, because as Sandy said herself, “I’m not his moral compass, I’m not his mother.

It is absolutely bone chilling.  I would not trust Joao or his drunk alternate personality not to go crazy and assault or kill the female guests in their sleep.  Sandy kissing Joao's ass is disgusting.  Yet she accused Hannah of not being able to admit she is wrong about anything.   

• Love 17
Just now, movingtargetgal said:

It is absolutely bone chilling.  I would not trust Joao or his drunk alternate personality not to go crazy and assault or kill the female guests in their sleep.  Sandy kissing Joao's ass is disgusting.  Yet she accused Hannah of not being able to admit she is wrong about anything.   

You can only judge someone by what you see! I hardly think Sandy was up on what Joao was doing with the girls! She saw him as a good worker, always ready to learn! How many times was Conrad called and he didn't answer? Joao was the next in line and was called up to the bridge to do his thing of "kissing up!" That's on Conrad always up Hannah skirt taking smoke breaks! That would cause me to have a lower opinion of ya; I HATE SMOKING around me! I don't want to smell their rancid breath or listen to their hackers cough! ;-(

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, hoosiermommy said:

OMG.  Sandy....you use words that you don't understand.

How can you tell Joao, "Just be honest" in one breath and then in the next tell him that he's authentic?

You do realize that not being honest makes someone, by definition, inauthentic, right?

Wow....the camera sure has added 10 pounds of stupid to that one.

That is brilliant! Will you share?

13 hours ago, jenifaohjenny said:

Sandy is an ass for saying she basically doesn’t care if her staff are assholes. And for shaming Casey like it was totally her fault. 

Andy is an ass for dismissing Hannah’s panic attack and asking Sandy why she didn’t just force her to work. 

Andy's an arse 24/7 with no real proof or justification needed! I hate his persona of "$#!t-stirrer" who always goes too far! He says it's his job; my guess is to be a D!ck! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 8
50 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Sandy is the worst boss ever.  By her own admission, she did not care how abusive Joao was to women, how creepy he was.  Sandy would hire a serial killer, a known pedophile, to teach nursery school, as long as he was a good worker, because as Sandy said herself, “I’m not his moral compass, I’m not his mother.”

They wouldn’t even need to be an actual good worker they just have to kiss her ass and “present” as a good worker to her. 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

They wouldn’t even need to be an actual good worker they just have to kiss her ass and “present” as a good worker to her. 

Captains expect a good "arse kissing" which proves to them you respect their positions! Sandy's never been ambiguous about that! Hannah wasn't showing due respect to this captain and it was the reason Hannah got little to nothing out of her concerning doing a good job! It seemed like both Conrad and Hannah were distracted and falling down on the job regardless of Sandy's style of leadership! She told Conrad to launch the Tender when docked in a cramped dock! He didn't do it! Have we forgotten his colossal fk up that caused Sandy to get b!tch slapped by those demanding guests? Sandy asked for toast and it took 15 min. to get it! Who is she going to take that frustration out on; Hannah and Conrad? ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2

Brooke is pathetic ... why is everyone giving her a pass .... with her church mouse act and talking all softly. She constantly plays the victim card and wants everyone to feel sorry for her but she’s just as shady as Casey ... that night when she first kissed jwow she snuck right in after Casey got up for a minute and she was always doing the same shit Casey was doing with jwow .... honestly I just can’t stand the way she talks I can’t hear one damn word she says for the love of God speak up lol...  she has no self confidence and that comes off as so unattractive 

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, FrankieTankie said:

that night when she first kissed jwow she snuck right in after Casey got up for a minute and she was always doing the same shit Casey was doing with jwow .

They were both flirting with him because they are losers but neither had kissed him. Casey herself said once they seemed to be dating that she didn’t want drama so would no longer flirt with him but then she went of her way to flirt with him. Joao is garbage but Casey was also an asshole. Brooke is also no catch! 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 15

DId Jamie have a big reveal ? Something about her relationship ? Or did it not air?

The couplings are boring and they should have focused on more of the work in the season and the charter guests.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 6

I thought the "I was in the Suez Canal while my crew was in the birth canal" was pre-tay, pre-tay good.

The clips of Hannah and Conrad, ending with the "you gonna turn it down after 6 weeks of no sex or blow jobs" scene was the walk of shame on TV.  They both cringed and hid their faces.  And someone cracked about it being a horrible 5 seconds.

Look if they want to keep doing this show, these cringey moments will help them get cast again.  

If Hannah and Joao didn't have these antics, what would they have shown?  I wasn't a regular watcher of BD until about half way through this season.  I still have seen the first half dozen or so episodes of this season or more than a couple of season 2 episodes or any of season 1.  But I would have to imagine they're all filled with sexy times, arguments, drunken escapades, etc. as well?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, missyb said:

I am going to guess that Brooke is seeing someone new already ( or when this was filmed). 

She was already dating someone on his messy IGstory he took a pic of Brooke and her new man and put some lame emoji on it.

• Love 2

Bear with me as i'm still taking in this shitshow: but did Joao just blame treating Brooke like shit on...Zimbabwe? i guess that's a full house for his Zim excuses now. He said he treated her like shit in Zim and it wasn't until he went to EUROPE that he saw how people should treat one another. Oh. Brother. This guy is something with an 'ist' on the end: narcissist, sexist, egotist, or maybe a 'path'. And Brooke is like a limp flannel. She LOOKS like a limp flannel. Especially next to Casey, just for something completely different, the 3 of them are side by side. I swear I saw Joao wink at Casey, Brooke's head was turned to look at Casey as she was speaking when this happened, and Joao was rebutting or obfuscating about his being in touch with her, flirting with her etc after they left the boat. It's not helping that Casey has taken all the viewer reaction to heart and rid herself of the nasty yellow tint and is looking spectacular in that gown, while Brooke is sat there in an unfortunate pleated green blousey thing, looking mopey and being publicly humiliated by possibly the biggest douche this franchise has produced. The bosun that screwed Rocky at least laid low and never came up for air again. 

Then his teary semi walk off (right out of the manipulator's handbook when asked what he loves about Brooke), the look on poor ignored Colin's face was priceless. It was just sheer embarrassment. Colin is parked so far away from the action he may as well be at home with his folks. 

I think Hannah is failing to engage with anyone because she has a line of leisure wear or active wear or whatever it is to promote. and she has to get in nice with Cpt Sandy and the viewers for next season. Sandy seems..hormonal. She's not making a lot of sense with her'fair' treatment of all her crew. I don't really get her hard on for Conrad at all, she just ensured his resume will be questioned in the future and telling someone that she doubts they'll make it in the industry is cruel and weird. Casey is unlikely to make it in the industry because she gets seasick. And she lies. And she continued an inappropriate relationship (i know this is beyond Sandy's purview because she's 'not their moral compass', but morale? anyone?). So far, this is uncomfortable. 

• Love 13