Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Masque of Anarchy

S05.E10: When This Is Over

Recommended Posts


Well that was eventful! So, who thinks she’s not dead?

Plus too many loose ends, like Tate.

But now Ghost and Tommy have to hate each other. I wonder if Tasha will hate Ghost when she figures out about Silver.

Dre is like tephlon(sp?) How many guys was it going to take to kill him? And we got to see he’s not gay. Oooo weeee the way he was putting in that work! The younger me would have had somebody on the hotline. This me is boring as hell. I digress...

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Angela can't die. She didn't get a chance to tell Ghost about Maria Suarez testifying.

Dre must have 9 -13 lives! How many times have these assassins missed?

See ya Silver. Messed with the wrong man's wife.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

How is it that they didn't arrest Angela? Of course she wasn't going to fold if they didn't have enough to keep her in custody. They gave her plenty of time and room to wiggle her way out.

Was Tommy actually going to kill Keisha? Oy, it does not pay to be his girlfriend.

Dre was delusional if he thought he was going to give up Tommy and Ghost and live to tell the tale. Hope he's finally gone, into witness protection or federal prison or wherever.

Poor Silver. He wanted to be a standup guy but he was totally p-whipped. Tasha's stuff must be that good, hah, hah. So good that now he's probably dead.

What was the significance of Tommy taking off his pendant and flipping it around?

"It's time for you to go, Angela." Truer words never spoken. Dare we hope we are finally rid of her? Seemed like a solid dead shot to me, right in the chest. Guess it depends on how well contract renegotiations go with Lela Loren. ?

What's all this "breaking team" and "broke team"? Is that the new "go rogue"?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

As much as I hate Dre (the only person that can even rival that hatred is Tariq) I kinda need to hear him say "Francis" one more time before he goes. I swear it just cracks me up something fierce.  I'm glad Keisha decided she's "all in" if that's what she wants. While she was deciding I kept thinking of the Boardwalk Empire quote: you can't be half a gangster. Choose wisely, honey. I'm so sick of Ghost lying to everyone and always talking about someone going behind his back or not being completely 100 with him. That man is really something. I can't see Angie being dead. It would really surprise me for them to go that route. Was Tommy trying to shoot Ghost or Angie to hurt Ghost? I hope they'll make Tariq less ridiculous next season. I still want to kick him in the balls about saying he took the loss of Kanan for the team after getting his sister killed. Uh, no you still owe plenty, son. Let's not talk about your so called loss just yet. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

After the episode, Courtney said originally Ghost was going to be the one to shoot Angela but Gary (head writer) said it had to be Tommy. Key word being “shot”. They didn’t say “kill”. That certainly looked like a kill shot to me and I’m fine with her getting killed off, there is nowhere for her character to go anymore and if Dre made it out alive, somebody else had to go. I was afraid it was going to be Proctor but I’m glad he’s still around. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Well, damn. As has been said, I guess we'll see how Lela Loren's contract negotiations go!

I thought Proctor was going to die too, but I'm glad I was wrong. I howled when Tommy was passing notes in Angela's "class."

Gary Dourdan!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

When Angela is trying to get Dre his witness protection and he says 'me and the child - forget the baby mama!' What an ass.

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What was the significance of Tommy taking off his pendant and flipping it around?

I thought he took off the ring he had on the necklace?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Well, damn. As has been said, I guess we'll see how Lela Loren's contract negotiations go!

I thought Proctor was going to die too, but I'm glad I was wrong. I howled when Tommy was passing notes in Angela's "class."

Gary Dourdan!

And the note said we need to kill this bitch now. Yeah that was howl worthy!! 

Edited by announcergirl
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Well, damn. As has been said, I guess we'll see how Lela Loren's contract negotiations go!

I thought Proctor was going to die too, but I'm glad I was wrong. I howled when Tommy was passing notes in Angela's "class."

Gary Dourdan!

I loved the scene of all 4 of them in "class".  I could totally see Tommy rolling his L and passing notes ignoring the shit out of a teacher like Angela. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

This was a rather confusing episode for me.

 

1) I understand that Tasha doesn’t like Angela. However, after the woman literally saves you from a possible lifetime in prison, she couldn’t let it go???

 

Also, I thought that Angela’s explanation when she’s staring down the barrel of death kinda made no sense.

 

2) I think Tommy is overreacting. I think Teresi’s date would have been the same no matter what. Had James showed Tommy the pictures, Tommy still would have killed Teresi, regardless of who he was snitching on.

 

3) “Breaking team” is a new phrase for me. I kept having to go back because I had to make sure that was what they were saying.

Share this post


Link to post

Man, as much as I can't stand this show, that was a great fucking episode/season finale.  I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.  There were so many pieces being moved on the chessboard, I couldn't figure out what was going to happen next and who was gonna die (well I knew Silver was a goner once he popped back up, but everyone else).  And damn if this episode didn't prove that no one trusts each other.  

13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What was the significance of Tommy taking off his pendant and flipping it around?

It was the engagement ring he gave to what's her face.  I'm guessing it means that he's moving on from her.  

14 hours ago, mxc90 said:

Dre must have 9 -13 lives! How many times have these assassins missed?

Dre has super-hearing, super-strength, and spidey-senses!  Lol!

45 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

Also, I thought that Angela’s explanation when she’s staring down the barrel of death kinda made no sense.

She was trying to say that if they killed her and the feds found the pictures, the feds would be able to trace the pics back to Saxe's desk, implicating her.  And because Tommy wasn't necessarily implicated by Teresi on the tape, it would point to/suggest Angela and Ghost conspiring to manipulate Tommy to kill Teresi.  Ultimately, the pictures would serve as motive for Tommy to have committed Angela's murder.  

54 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

2) I think Tommy is overreacting. I think Teresi’s date would have been the same no matter what. Had James showed Tommy the pictures, Tommy still would have killed Teresi, regardless of who he was snitching on.

Yes, had James shown Tommy the pics, Tommy still would have murdered him.  However, James chose to manipulate him instead, which has been Tommy's main issue the past few seasons.  James keeps talking about trust and having each other's back and brotherhood, but at every fucking turn, he's lying, holding back valuable/important information, and manipulating Tommy.  Tommy has a right to be pissed.  

That look on Tommy's face when he shot Angela and was all like, "I meant to shoot you motherfucker....but this will work too!" was gold!

And me when Angela got shot:  

tenor.gif?itemid=4616801

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I really hope Angela doesn't die. There are a list of people who need to go before her: Dre, Tariq, Sax... 

Tasha and Tommy were wrong for how they treated Angela. She saved their ass, she should be getting a thank you not her life threatened. If she survives, I hope she tells Ghost that they cornered her in her apartment. Although not sure that's going to matter much now that Tommy shot her. Ghost is going to be on a rampage. 

Tommy's problem is that he let Kanan and Teresi in his head too much and that tainted his brotherhood with Ghost. It's been brewing since last season. Ghost refused to flip on Tommy, but Tommy is real quick to turn on Ghost. Not sure how they come back from this, if ever. 

Tasha is a terrible friend to Keisha. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Well that was eventful! So, who thinks she’s not dead?

Plus too many loose ends, like Tate.

But now Ghost and Tommy have to hate each other. I wonder if Tasha will hate Ghost when she figures out about Silver.

Dre is like tephlon(sp?) How many guys was it going to take to kill him? And we got to see he’s not gay. Oooo weeee the way he was putting in that work! The younger me would have had somebody on the hotline. This me is boring as hell. I digress...

Me ! I'm thinking she's not dead, but that was a direct hit to the chest. Usually when Tommy means to kill you , you're dead. If she is, Tommy and Ghost are finished. Keisha had no idea how close she came to death. Power is taking me in circles this season.

39 minutes ago, MV713 said:

Can someone explain why the other Federal Agent (in the van with Dre) came into Angela's plan?

Because Angela brought him into it.

15 hours ago, mxc90 said:

Angela can't die. She didn't get a chance to tell Ghost about Maria Suarez testifying.

Dre must have 9 -13 lives! How many times have these assassins missed?

See ya Silver. Messed with the wrong man's wife.

If Angela is dead.. The lawyer will tell Ghost about Maria Suarez, trust me he'll find out and then Tommy will realize he killed Angela for nothing.

Edited by byrd
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Krissy said:

When Angela is trying to get Dre his witness protection and he says 'me and the child - forget the baby mama!' What an ass.

I thought he took off the ring he had on the necklace?

That was Holly's ring. Wondering if he'll ever find out that Ghost killed Holly. 

Share this post


Link to post

Quote

Wondering if he'll ever find out that Ghost killed Holly. 

Didn't Tommy kill Holly? That's what made his being on the verge of shooting Keisha so extra chilling. He's hard on girlfriends. Real hard.

Quote

Tasha is a terrible friend to Keisha. 

She sure is. Between the way Tasha and Tommy treat her sometimes, Keisha seems to have low self-esteem.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, byrd said:

That was Holly's ring. Wondering if he'll ever find out that Ghost killed Holly. 

 

15 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Didn't Tommy kill Holly? That's what made his being on the verge of shooting Keisha so extra chilling. He's hard on girlfriends. Real hard.

Tommy certainly did kill Holly, because she was planning to snitch on Ghost.  Ghost paid her ass to get and stay out of town, but she didn't want to listen.  

Man, I thought Keisha was a goner!  She really doesn't realize how close she came to meeting Holly......

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

 

Tommy certainly did kill Holly, because she was planning to snitch on Ghost.  Ghost paid her ass to get and stay out of town, but she didn't want to listen.  

Man, I thought Keisha was a goner!  She really doesn't realize how close she came to meeting Holly......

If I recall correctly, it was because she was planning on killing Ghost. Correct me if I’m wrong. She hired the Jamaicans to kill Ghost without telling Tommy.

1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

 

Tommy certainly did kill Holly, because she was planning to snitch on Ghost.  Ghost paid her ass to get and stay out of town, but she didn't want to listen.  

Man, I thought Keisha was a goner!  She really doesn't realize how close she came to meeting Holly......

Another thing... I understand that this is just a TV show BUT HOW EXACTLY DO YOU NOT SEE THE GUN? In such a close setting (as they were), it’s hard to miss.

Share this post


Link to post

One question I have is how exactly did Angela still have the power to make a deal with Dre?

 

She was still technically an AUSA but do you think they would have given her any power to make a deal with Dre as she did considering they were accusing her of some heavy crimes.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

If I recall correctly, it was because she was planning on killing Ghost. Correct me if I’m wrong. She hired the Jamaicans to kill Ghost without telling Tommy.

Oh yeah, that too!  I've tried to erase everything about Holly out of my brain....I couldn't even remember her name when I posted earlier today.  I called her "what's her face".  Lol!

3 minutes ago, AntFTW said:

One question I have is how exactly did Angela still have the power to make a deal with Dre?

She was still technically an AUSA but do you think they would have given her any power to make a deal with Dre as she did considering they were accusing her of some heavy crimes.

She didn't, that's why she went through DEA dude and the deal came from them.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

 

Tommy certainly did kill Holly, because she was planning to snitch on Ghost.  Ghost paid her ass to get and stay out of town, but she didn't want to listen.  

Man, I thought Keisha was a goner!  She really doesn't realize how close she came to meeting Holly......

RIGHT YOU ARE.. I FORGOT WHO KILLED WHO>>SO MUCH DAM KILLING on this series..

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

That look on Tommy's face when he shot Angela and was all like, "I meant to shoot you motherfucker....but this will work too!" was gold!

And me when Angela got shot:  

tenor.gif?itemid=4616801

It really was LOL

And I actually laughed out loud when Ghost howled

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, funnygirl said:

I really hope Angela doesn't die. There are a list of people who need to go before her: Dre, Tariq, Sax...

Why Sax?

I know he's a jerk but good grief as far as we know he isn't a criminal like Angela and my goodness what she did to Greg was beyond being a jerk herself.

4 hours ago, byrd said:

If Angela is dead.. The lawyer will tell Ghost about Maria Suarez, trust me he'll find out and then Tommy will realize he killed Angela for nothing.

According to the after show, Tommy went there to kill Ghost not Angela. She got shot because she saw Tommy and moved Ghost out of the way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, MV713 said:

Can someone explain why the other Federal Agent (in the van with Dre) came into Angela's plan?

My guess is purely witness protection. Plus Dre was going to be the witness for the agent who was killed by saying it was a hit from Alicia, right?

But then the gun shots kinda mess that up. Hmm

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, Angela saved Tasha from prison...THIS time.  But I'm sure Tasha hasn't forgotten all the times Angela has threatened her with jail before this, so I doubt she's anywhere close to sending her flowers and a box of cronuts.

Tasha is never going to forgive Angela's smug, condescending, disrespectful ass. WAY too much has gone down between them over the years. Angela has figuratively (and literally, with Feds in tow, lest we forget that time she was being petty because she thought Ghost had gone back to his wife) invaded this woman's home time and again.  I would have been very surprised if Tasha ever let that shit go. And Tasha needs to shoot Ghost her damn self. How she tolerates the sight of his face is beyond me.

11 hours ago, GodsBeloved said:

Why Sax?

I know he's a jerk but good grief as far as we know he isn't a criminal like Angela and my goodness what she did to Greg was beyond being a jerk herself.

Good God, yes. I still can't get over her crocodile tears over Greg after the way she destroyed that man's life with her lies. Didn't Greg die in disgrace because she destroyed his career and lied about him sexually harassing her when he figured out she was protecting Ghost? And then when he was killed she was suddenly his avenging, grieving girlfriend? And she had Ghost jailed for the ONE thing he actually didn't do, because he broke up with her? (Although I couldn't care less about Ghost's problems, he brought all that on himself). I just wanted one of Greg's female relatives to appear and slap the taste out of Angela's mouth.

Sax is guilty of what...being annoying and seeing through Angela's hypocrisy and mountain of lies? Angela is an ACTUAL criminal who has hurt people and broken the law, several times. And unfortunately, I doubt she's really dead. But if she is, to quote luckyroll3 upthread... BYE BITCH.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, byrd said:

That was Holly's ring. Wondering if he'll ever find out that Ghost killed Holly. 

Ghost did not kill Holly- Tommy did.  Although its so easy to forget stuff on this show!

something else bothering me - when Dre is waiting for Angela, and all those goons come in and have a shootout, it looks like Dre shoots a bunch of them before Tommy runs him out the window.  Then 3-4 of the drug guys (no idea on anyones name) come over and start talking to Tommy, and he says they are back in business.  No one acknowledges the dead guys behind them?  Or, are we to believe that none of them got hurt - it was all a set up (vests maybe?)

Edited by MV713 · Reason: added
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, MV713 said:

Ghost did not kill Holly- Tommy did.  Although its so easy to forget stuff on this show!

something else bothering me - when Dre is waiting for Angela, and all those goons come in and have a shootout, it looks like Dre shoots a bunch of them before Tommy runs him out the window.  Then 3-4 of the drug guys (no idea on anyones name) come over and start talking to Tommy, and he says they are back in business.  No one acknowledges the dead guys behind them?  Or, are we to believe that none of them got hurt - it was all a set up (vests maybe?)

Yes, I remember now..

20 hours ago, GodsBeloved said:

It really was LOL

And I actually laughed out loud when Ghost howled

giphy.gif

Why Sax?

I know he's a jerk but good grief as far as we know he isn't a criminal like Angela and my goodness what she did to Greg was beyond being a jerk herself.

According to the after show, Tommy went there to kill Ghost not Angela. She got shot because she saw Tommy and moved Ghost out of the way.

Yes, I realize he was aiming for Ghost, but he appeared none to sorry that he missed !!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post

On 9/9/2018 at 8:27 PM, announcergirl said:

Well that was eventful! So, who thinks she’s not dead?

Plus too many loose ends, like Tate.

But now Ghost and Tommy have to hate each other. I wonder if Tasha will hate Ghost when she figures out about Silver.

Dre is like tephlon(sp?) How many guys was it going to take to kill him? And we got to see he’s not gay. Oooo weeee the way he was putting in that work! The younger me would have had somebody on the hotline. This me is boring as hell. I digress...

I think she’s not dead. But if she is dead I think the actress will be back as a ghost to haunt Ghost. 

On 9/9/2018 at 8:30 PM, mxc90 said:

Angela can't die. She didn't get a chance to tell Ghost about Maria Suarez testifying.

Dre must have 9 -13 lives! How many times have these assassins missed?

See ya Silver. Messed with the wrong man's wife.

Yes I want the murder from episode 1 season 1 to come back to haunt them. Damn Jaime killed Terry out of PURE jealousy. Like a lot of cheating men it’s okay for him to step out on his wife and then get jealous that she moved on! The Terry thing made more sense than her little flirtation with Shawn (but I think season 1 Tasha- especially the early episodes, was a different person). 

 

Yes- had Jaime came to Tommy like the brothers they are supposed to be he wouldn’t be upset, but the lying, manipulation, consistently putting Angela first.....it’s becoming too much for Tommy. Tasha has been an awful friend to Keisha- running drug money through her shop without her consent, dragging her into all this. Of course Keisha is an adult, and no you cannot be half a gangster. 

This was a good season!! Each season gets better and better. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Damn Jaime killed Terry out of PURE jealousy. Like a lot of cheating men it’s okay for him to step out on his wife and then get jealous that she moved on!

I was about to comment on this. Masculinity so fragile, indeed. It's perfectly fine to bang Angela for years! Pack a bag in front of his wife and tell her that he's going on a business trip and they have to talk when he gets back. Knowing good and damn well he was going with Angela. Tasha finally moves on with a man who takes her seriously and wants the best for her, and he can't handle it. How dare she not want my garbage treatment! I'll show her.

Typical fuckboy. 

That being said, it was a good season finale. I thought the first half of the season dragged, but the show made up for it with the finale. I don't know how Angela is coming back from this. She caught one in the chest. Unless that school is next door to the hospital, she's a goner. She'll bleed out before he can get her to the car. 

It's about time Keisha told Tasha where to go. The friendship would've been over the moment drug money ran through my shop. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

It's about time Keisha told Tasha where to go. The friendship would've been over the moment drug money ran through my shop. 

Amen. Isn’t the first rule of the life is “don’t involve people who aren’t in the life in our business”?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

1.  It won't shock me if Angie is alive.  If Kanan can survive 9th degree burns then Angie can survive 1 gunshot- even to the chest.  I can see Angie In some top level NYC trauma unit with 24 hour federal protection.

 

2.  Did Ghist kill Terry over jealousy?  Or was it ti get rid of a witness for the feds ( and for boning his wife as a bonus!)

3.  A 70 minute episode with no Tariq?

4.  Wasnt that Angie's building that Tommy shot her in?  If he was truly going to get Ghost, why did he go there?  He's not sleeping over there.  Unless it was a hunch.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Kirkydee said:

1.  It won't shock me if Angie is alive.  If Kanan can survive 9th degree burns then Angie can survive 1 gunshot- even to the chest.  I can see Angie In some top level NYC trauma unit with 24 hour federal protection.

 

2.  Did Ghist kill Terry over jealousy?  Or was it ti get rid of a witness for the feds ( and for boning his wife as a bonus!)

3.  A 70 minute episode with no Tariq?

4.  Wasnt that Angie's building that Tommy shot her in?  If he was truly going to get Ghost, why did he go there?  He's not sleeping over there.  Unless it was a hunch.  

It wasn’t Angie’s building. It was their old high school. I assume Tommy  followed them.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Kirkydee said:

4.  Wasnt that Angie's building that Tommy shot her in?  If he was truly going to get Ghost, why did he go there?  He's not sleeping over there.  Unless it was a hunch.  

It was their old high school.  Tommy knew Angela & James' usual meeting place from way back.  All he needed to do was wait.

Love the scene with all 4 in their old highschool classrom :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Quote

Please Tv Gods, let Angela be dead. 

I have Champagne, chilled and ready for the Celebration!  

IKR? I haven't looked forward so much to a season premiere since the 8th season of GoT and we all know how that turned out. 🙄 I have my fingers crossed that Angela's finally gone but I'm prepared to be disappointed.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size