Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: After Paradise

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I can't believe no one brought up  Tia's hilarious "Yes bitch. Yes." when Annaliese came back onstage.

Hilarious? No. Making her dead to me (after a full season of her hillbilly hijinx)? Yes. I never want to see that bitch again. I guess you could say I feel as strongly about her as Mu Shu does about Joe. (<3)

• Love 3
On 2018-09-16 at 3:01 PM, Stan39 said:

I don’t think John is as toxic as people think. It’s 2018, kissing a bunch of women in a short amount of time isn’t a big deal. I live in Austin, when women hear a guy sleeps with a lot of women their eyes light up and they’re immediately attracted to him. It’s not like he was in committed relationships and cheated on any women (though, it seems like a lot of women don’t care about that either). 

Well true, it doesn't make you a villain but if you are just starting to know someone, everything is going well physically and emotionally/intellectually, but then you turn around and make out with the next woman that asks you to take a walk, well, it makes it look like you're there for The Wrong Reasons. ha ha Nothing wrong with playing the field, until you make it look like you have found "your lobster" (Mu Shu) and then do the exact same thing with the next person. If it was in real life, at least there would be distance, physical distance, but here it is just a few feet away. At least Jordan let Anneliese know how he felt as soon as Jenna appeared on the scene. And Colton ~ kind of ~ tried to let Tia know he just wasn't into her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PrePreBabylonia said:

Hilarious? No. Making her dead to me (after a full season of her hillbilly hijinx)? Yes. I never want to see that bitch again. I guess you could say I feel as strongly about her as Mu Shu does about Joe. (<3)

Lol.  That bastard played the long con and won.  Shy? No.  Dumb? No.  In love with the rat stuffer?  Hell to the no Bobby Brown.

He planned the aw shucks average Joe routine.   Probably the smartest person ever in this franchise.

im still pissed at him.  He put my love to shame!

and I love TIA.  Why I don’t know.  Probably because she’s so damn bitchy.

2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I like Sean.  There used to be an after paradise show he was on.  His commentary was good.

I didn’t really like Sean as the Bachelor, but that’s because I was bitter at the time that they didn’t choose Arie. Yet, in retrospect he was obviously the far superior Bachelor. And he definitely brings some gravitas to Bachelor Family—if there could be such a thing! Agreed that the After Paradise hosting definitely put him in a higher echelon that you would want this guy to be The Face of Bachelor Family. I think if Harrison ever decided to “forgo his hosting duties” and retire that Sean would be the natural choice to replace him.

• Love 6
On 9/19/2018 at 6:18 AM, PrePreBabylonia said:

This. I yelled "Shut up Tia" at the TV. No one cares about you.

If she shows up on Colton's season, so help me god I will throw something at the TV.

• Love 2