Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: After Paradise

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Stan39 said:

Is Kamil reading off of cue cards???

I was just going to post the same thing! Annaliese gives the whole “proposal spiel” and Kamil is reading “I. Need. To. Move. At. My. Own. Pace.”

• Love 10
1 minute ago, adhoc said:

Stan39, I was just dropping in to say I thought Kamil must have a little earpiece in his right ear, and someone was feeding him his lines.

But, sure, I'll settle for cue cards.  :-D

His eyes were literally looking down and to the right (where the table was) as he said. His words. Slowly. With pauses. And no emotion. Or change in. Inflection. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Ok, the ladies wearing the goose headbands in the audience are beyond stupid.   

I think you can just say, “the ladies in the audience are beyond stupid”. One woman actually fought back tears after Kamil’s dead-eyed non-engagement commitment. 

1 minute ago, TiredMe said:

Why are they making the ladies speak first? 

And also, I think Annaliese should try bangs.

Don’t the ladies always talk first? So that it can potentially end with the guy proposing?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I think you can just say, “the ladies in the audience are beyond stupid”. One woman actually fought back tears after Kamil’s dead-eyed non-engagement commitment. 

Don’t the ladies always talk first? So that it can potentially end with the guy proposing?

I honestly can’t remember. This show makes my brain numb. Lol

Edited by TiredMe
  • Love 2

Aw, I’m Right Reasoning over Jenna and Jordan! After a whole season of making fun of these people who want to be The New Jade and Tanner or The New Evan and Carly, I’m all, OMGeeeeeeeee, you guys, everyone should find love in Paradise like Jordan and Jenna!!!!

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

His eyes were literally looking down and to the right (where the table was) as he said. His words. Slowly. With pauses. And no emotion. Or change in. Inflection. 

Oh, maybe you're right. I thought he was listening intently, then talking. As you say, without inflection.

I'm shocked at how the resident fashion horse seemed to think he was appropriately dressed for a moment of such relative, er, gravitas. 

• Love 2

Agreed @JenE4.  Probably the only believable engagement of the whole mess.  I disliked Jordan with a passion on Becca’s season.  He’s almost ok in my book now. 

Edited by b2H
  • Love 6

I just realized how refreshing it is that Krystal hasnt messed with her body and gotten implants--looks so unatural when a tiny girl (coughtia) gets them. I think krystal has a fabulous body. Not saying anything about her personally since I didnt care for her on aries season.

• Love 15

I can’t believe Krystal and Chris come out of Paradise with the healthiest relationship ????

it’s super creepy that Chris Harrison has no problem referring to Bachelor contestants as “villains”. Even if this show is fake, it’s presented as real, and it’s odd to broadcast to millions of homes that this person or that person is a villain. 

Can’t the guys tell the girls whether they plan on proposing while in the FS? Alleviate some of the concern and give them a heads up on how to act??

• Love 7

Thought Krystal was going to dump Chris since he just started talking. But I guess there was no need for her to say anything when he gives a fake-out I’m going to dump you—haha nah, let’s get married. Sadistic. Red flag. Say no!

• Love 5
Just now, Stan39 said:

I can’t believe Krystal and Chris come out of Paradise with the healthiest relationship

I know, it is crazy.  If you had told me Chris would leave Becca's season and be engaged 3 months later, I would have just laughed and laughed.   But I think they do work.  Good luck to them

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I give them three months. 

Or till the opportunities run out as someone tweeted out that Astrid/Kevin have an active escape event planned in Bali in two weeks.

Edited by CindyBee

Not entirely sure what to think of Astrid and Kevin. The fact that he’s going to therapy and owning and working on his issues coupled with the fact that they’ll take it slow dating in the real world rather than rushing to get engaged to someone they’ve known for 2 weeks, they probably have better odds than many of these couples rushing into it.

• Love 22
8 minutes ago, b2H said:

I suspect, as a firefighter, he was already in therapy.  Many service folks like him need that help to get through the awful,events they experience.  He did say he went BACK to therapy,,so he may be in and out.  That’s a good thing and by no means a sign of weakness.  I applaud him for that self-awareness and wish them both well together.

He said a couple episodes back that he goes twice a week because of his prior two experiences on these Bachelor shows. Not sure why he would go on a third show. But I agree that therapy is a good thing. That’s why I think they might have a chance. Too many people just blame their partners for everything and don’t own their issues.

• Love 9