Type keyword(s) to search

S37: Christian Hubicki

Netta Leven
  • Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Gabby is one of the most annoying and grating people ever to play Survivor.  Christian would by 10,000 time better by himself.  

Hardly the MOST annoying; hell, Gabby isn’t even the ugliest crier.  ;)

My favorite pick for a Survivor-to-TAR team?  Christian And John.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Hardly the MOST annoying; hell, Gabby isn’t even the ugliest crier.  ;)

My favorite pick for a Survivor-to-TAR team?  Christian And John.

How 'bout Angelina and Natalie :D  Just kidding...Angelina and Christian?

From a producer viewpoint, I'd give a Christian-and-Gabby duo a shot, more so at a weekly independent show than TAR.  It would be concerning whether Christian would sign up, but they did spend all but a couple hours together over 32 days.

Edited by Mark2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mark2 said:

Sure!  I’m usually borderline on TAR anyway, so I have a few books I could use that extra hour to get caught back up on.  :>

• Love 2

I think John and Dan would be great on TAR.  Also Christian and anyone, mostly because I would enjoy to see him again on TV.  Though I fear that if Christian and Gabby appeared on TAR, it might be the end of their friendship.

What about Davie and Nick?

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Special K said:

I think John and Dan would be great on TAR.  Also Christian and anyone, mostly because I would enjoy to see him again on TV.  Though I fear that if Christian and Gabby appeared on TAR, it might be the end of their friendship.

I don't like Gabby, but I think Christian and Gabby would be a lot of fun on TAR.   Christian would bring the brains, cool head and likability and Gabby would bring the drama.   

I like John and Dan and Nick and Davie as TAR teams, as well.   Angelina would be fun on TAR, with the right partner, as well.  She'd screw up and then congratulate herself all the time.  She is funny-annoying.   

1 hour ago, Mark2 said:

From a producer viewpoint, I'd give a Christian-and-Gabby duo a shot, more so at a weekly independent show than TAR.  It would be concerning whether Christian would sign up, but they did spend all but a couple hours together over 32 days.

How about Natalie and Jeremy?  They would probably be one of the first teams out, but they would cram a whole season's worth of epic arguments into a few episodes. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Special K said:

Gabby would be a disaster on TAR. The "killer fatigue" that causes far more emotionally stable people to come unglued might literally kill Gabby. 

• Love 2

I could just see Angelina in some country chasing down locals and trying to negotiate for a jacket.  Or having the cops called on her by a cab driver who says she tried to stiff them and then she tells the cops it was merely her way of trying to negotiate out of a high fare.

Hey, Angelina might be fun on here after all.

I would totally do Christian and John or Nick, or Nick and Davie.  Hell, I'd love to see Alec.  

• Love 3
20 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I could just see Angelina in some country chasing down locals and trying to negotiate for a jacket.  Or having the cops called on her by a cab driver who says she tried to stiff them and then she tells the cops it was merely her way of trying to negotiate out of a high fare.

Hey, Angelina might be fun on here after all.

I would totally do Christian and John or Nick, or Nick and Davie.  Hell, I'd love to see Alec.  

Angelina would be the ugly American while thinking she's being super culturally sensitive.

• Love 4