Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E06: Jump Split Reckoning

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Stee said:

Maybe they can recreate the funeral next time too.. That would be touching, and show that the DCC powers-that-be really "get it!"

Not sure of the name of that Law school but pretty sure it's in Guadalajara.  ????

"lawyer by day ... sassy cheerleader at night." Bless her heart.

Edited by TexasBorn
  • Love 12

The fake graduation thing doesn't bother me. It was silly and staged, just like everything else that happens off the field/outside of the studio. This show has been around long enough that they are pressed to come up with these little vignettes to keep each season fresh and new. Daphne knew the schedule and the commitment required and she was fine with it.  I'm not going to be more bothered about it than she is.

I was about to say that I can see why the DCC organization would choose not to make an exception in this case...these women are of an age when there are lots of graduations and lots of weddings. If you allow it for one, you open the door for all the others, and it quickly leads to a situation where there is always someone missing from rehearsal, and girls get behind on learning the new dances and it turns into a mess. Some businesses go out of their way to accommodate a potential employee's personal life, but many don't give a crap whatsoever. I don't expect the Cowboys to be particularly magnanimous.

...That's what I was going to say...and then I remembered that they let Yuko miss a day of rehearsal when she was in her rookie training camp, and there goes my whole argument.

They also let Jinelle miss some time in training camp, but of course she was ill, and what with being a veteran, and a legend at that...I guess their absence policy has plenty of flexibility in it, when they feel like exercising it.

• Love 7

I thought Dayton did look great in the uniform, she has an hourglass figure and her curves looked good. I wish we could have heard what they REALLY thought about VK in the uniform, she is tall and has nice legs but there is no way her belly wasn’t an issue. I also just want to see more of the other TCC candidates. 

I really like Jaylyn so far, give her, Hannah and Ashlee some more screen time please, this doesn’t just have to be the VK and Dayton show (though I do like Dayton). 

LOVED seeing Nicole Hamilton, Jacie and Deryn on the episode. What struck me was when they showed about 5 seconds of Nicole  dancing at point and I was like “damn!” - I am not sure any of the current DCC are that good. 

I don’t think Jay should have yelled at the girls for laughing. I have watched many of his segments over the years and the girls are always laughing and enjoying themselves but still working hard. I hope they gave the girls real nutrition advice because I think that is what most of them struggle with if they have a weight issue (since we know they are dancing hours per day). 

I am so conflicted about VK. She is annoying and too over the top but I know she is also only 18 and can’t help that she has such a big personality. She really needs to mature, she should have gone to college and did 4 years of dance there first. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

I thought Dayton did look great in the uniform, she has an hourglass figure and her curves looked good. I wish we could have heard what they REALLY thought about VK in the uniform, she is tall and has nice legs but there is no way her belly wasn’t an issue. I also just want to see more of the other TCC candidates. 

I really like Jaylyn so far, give her, Hannah and Ashlee some more screen time please, this doesn’t just have to be the VK and Dayton show (though I do like Dayton). 

LOVED seeing Nicole Hamilton, Jacie and Deryn on the episode. What struck me was when they showed about 5 seconds of Nicole  dancing at point and I was like “damn!” - I am not sure any of the current DCC are that good. 

I don’t think Jay should have yelled at the girls for laughing. I have watched many of his segments over the years and the girls are always laughing and enjoying themselves but still working hard. I hope they gave the girls real nutrition advice because I think that is what most of them struggle with if they have a weight issue (since we know they are dancing hours per day). 

I am so conflicted about VK. She is annoying and too over the top but I know she is also only 18 and can’t help that she has such a big personality. She really needs to mature, she should have gone to college and did 4 years of dance there first. 

I’m not sure what Jay was upset about. The girls weren’t training, they were resting after working out. Does he think it’s healthy for people to be high strung and anxious all the time? If anything, laughing is probably a great stress reliever and way to unwind after physical activity. His whole segment just seemed off. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I’m not sure what Jay was upset about. The girls weren’t training, they were resting after working out. Does he think it’s healthy for people to be high strung and anxious all the time? If anything, laughing is probably a great stress reliever and way to unwind after physical activity. His whole segment just seemed off. 

I could do without a Jay segment!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Christineelgene said:

You might be talking about Amber.  She is one of the brunette rookie candidates, shorter than Alanna, more like Bridgette’s height.  I got them mixed up a bit at the beginning.

Correct. I feel bad saying this as I'm not one to usually criticize someone's appearance. I don't think she's necessarily unattractive, but I'm not seeing DCC

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I’m looking forward to next week’s choreographer. In the preview Kelli laments having to cut 8 girls and he says, “Oh, that’s easy”.  Lol. It’ll be interesting to hear an objective perspective on which girls are good and which aren’t. 

Yes, a new perspective from guest choreo is always great.  But of course we also will have the age old debate just cause you can't do jazz or hip-hop doesn't mean you can't do DCC.  We will have loads to to talk about!  Lol!

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, abracadabra said:

Correct. I feel bad saying this as I'm not one to usually criticize someone's appearance. I don't think she's necessarily unattractive, but I'm not seeing DCC

If she’s the girl that couldn’t point her left foot correctly and also wants to be a lawyer like Daphne, I think she would be a ton more attractive if she put some blonde highlights in her hair.   Just needs some more exciting hair to brighten up her look IMO.   She has a cute figure.

Edited by MyFavShows
On 9/7/2018 at 8:52 PM, CaseyRe said:

“I’m young and I’m dancing all day, I can eat what I want!” I know they touched on nutrition a little bit but they could definitely expand upon it. Between work (or whatever they do) and practice I’m sure they don’t have much time to think about food so they end up with whatever is convenient or quick.  Or they don’t eat at all, which is even worse. (Side note: Love ❤️ Brennan, but the “I don’t eat when I’m stressed” made me blurt out an inadvertent “bitch, please!” ?).

I'm one of those people who can't eat when I'm stressed out.  I feel for Brennan. 

• Love 3

I could be wrong but I got the sense Jay's "get tough" attitude was totally scripted and not his style. It's not at all what we're used to seeing out of him, honestly. It didn't ring true to me. 

I was giving the lawyer/dancer situation some thought. I would imagine that in Dallas, a female lawyer with that in her background would be lauded as someone who had ambition and did something hard. They love their Cowboys and that's a big deal to make the squad.

In other states, I could see it being less impressive. Back in the 90s, I worked with a woman executive who was an Atlanta Falcons cheerleader and nobody thought less of her for doing it. She was very sweet and confident. But they are not nearly as good as the DCC, imho, and the time commitment was not as great.

Now if you were a female lawyer trying to run for a judgeship (some states elect their judges instead of appointments) or district attorney, it might be a little more complicated. Maybe I'm wrong.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I was about to say that I can see why the DCC organization would choose not to make an exception in this case...these women are of an age when there are lots of graduations and lots of weddings. If you allow it for one, you open the door for all the others, and it quickly leads to a situation where there is always someone missing from rehearsal, and girls get behind on learning the new dances and it turns into a mess. Some businesses go out of their way to accommodate a potential employee's personal life, but many don't give a crap whatsoever. I don't expect the Cowboys to be particularly magnanimous.

I completely agree about this - the girls know what they are signing up for, and there are no exceptions. But they also don’t stage fake weddings or missed birthday parties.  (I’m still appalled at the idea of not allowing someone to attend a funeral, that’s just heartless)  

The whole point of staging this graduation was to highlight the accomplishments of the girls.. but without actually supporting them in their journey. 

And yes - they did allow Yuko and Jinelle to travel for their visas although I suppose you could argue those were work related. It would be illegal if they didn’t allow them to renew their visas. 

Edited by Stee
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, hathorlive said:

I'm one of those people who can't eat when I'm stressed out.  I feel for Brennan. 

Most people I know are exactly this way.  Me, on the other hand...big time stress eater.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Stee said:

And yes - they did allow Yuko and Jinelle to travel for their visas although I suppose you could argue those were work related. It would be illegal if they didn’t allow them to renew their visas. 

Would it? Neither of them were DC employees at the time, nor were they sponsored by the DC. Although perhaps there is an interim contract for training camp. No clue how that works.

• Love 2

I guess maybe not illegal but it would make training camp pointless because if they didn’t allow them to get their Visas, then they wouldn’t be legally allowed to cheer for the year. I suppose that’s why they allowed it in their cases. But again, I also think the DCC like having girls from other countries so they have the bragging rights of saying it’s an international team. 

Edited by Stee
  • Love 3

Jinelle was going for her fourth year when she went back home for her visa, and she left right after finals was over. Her situation is different from Yuko because Yuko was not a DCC yet and was having more problems with her visa issue than Jinelle going home, getting everything taken care of and ended up with a medical issue before leaving for Dallas again. Plus the fact Yuko did not perform at the first pre-season home game because her visa issue was not taken care of at the time.

I personally think Yuko was given a pass was the fact Kelli and Charlotte was trying to get into the Smithsonian Museum at the time. I remember Kelli saying a part of the reason why they finally got into the museum was the fact they had Jinelle and Yuko on the team. There is a method to their madness, and I think the show is use to promote the Cowboys and to prove what a honor and privilege being a DCC no matter what the cost is for the girls

Edited by bigskygirl
25 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I remember Kelli saying a part of the reason why they finally got into the museum was the fact they had Jinelle and Yuko on the team.

Having two cheerleaders from other countries swayed the board to accept the DCC into the Smithsonian? Why?

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

Having two cheerleaders from other countries swayed the board to accept the DCC into the Smithsonian? Why?

No idea. She also said having girls trying out or making the team coming from across the country also played a part along with the show being on the air for 12 years played a part in it also.

26 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

No idea. She also said having girls trying out or making the team coming from across the country also played a part along with the show being on the air for 12 years played a part in it also.

I guess perhaps because The Smithsonian is in essence a 'world' museum. it's the largest in the world, it considers itself to hold a lens up to the world, and so having two international girls makes the team appear less america centric and thus a world team, a demonstration of the squads impact upon an international audience that girls from around the world want to travel across oceans for even the chance to get on the squad,  and therefore more in line iwth the Smithsonian being a museum that represents the whole world and not just the country its in.  if any of that makes sense.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Jinelle was going for her fourth year when she went back home for her visa, and she left right after finals was over. Her situation is different from Yuko because Yuko was not a DCC yet and was having more problems with her visa issue than Jinelle going home, getting everything taken care of and ended up with a medical issue before leaving for Dallas again. Plus the fact Yuko did not perform at the first pre-season home game because her visa issue was not taken care of at the time.

I personally think Yuko was given a pass was the fact Kelli and Charlotte was trying to get into the Smithsonian Museum at the time. I remember Kelli saying a part of the reason why they finally got into the museum was the fact they had Jinelle and Yuko on the team. There is a method to their madness, and I think the show is use to promote the Cowboys and to prove what a honor and privilege being a DCC no matter what the cost is for the girls

If they don’t give international TCCs time to get their visa, then there is no point in having them audition. I’m assuming somewhere the DCC agrees to “sponsor” girls to help them get the special visa they need. Otherwise they are just wasting their time taking any international girl who needs a visa into training camp.

I feel that time off for something required to do your job with the team is very different from a personal reason like graduation.

Edited by rose711
  • Love 6

I know it's every season and am sure it's been addressed on here before -- but I have to say it again. Way too many slow- mo wooooooooshes. I can't stand them. Let the girls dance in real time and stop moving the camera so much. Thanks CMT.

Also I don't mind Jay segments in general -but I agree this was too staged. Does Jay actually help the girls in day to day training camp? or is his role purely made for tv?

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Does Jay actually help the girls in day to day training camp? or is his role purely made for tv?

Workouts with Jay used to be mandatory prior to rehearsals though I don’t know how many days a week...can you imagine? I’m exhausted thinking about it. Anyway, I guess they put that to rest when they had to start paying the girls for rehearsals. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, abracadabra said:

Not to get off topic, but hello hello from another member of your tribe!! In more ways than one. I'm a dressage rider and have a severed nerve (and no feeling) in my lower arm due to a riding accident.  Not something I dwell on, but I am a big supporter of "doing what you can" despite physical limitations. The equestrian paralympians amaze me.

Random thought, but there is a brunette I really don't find attractive at all. Not Bridgette (really like her) or Alanna, but another. Don't have time to rewatch yet. 

Hey Abracadabra and Agent Gully, another equestrian here.  Dressage rider diagnosed with lupus in my 40s.  Some days are great and others, I can barely mount.  Hang in there both of you. :-) 

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, rose711 said:

If they don’t give international TCCs time to get their visa, then there is no point in having them audition. I’m assuming somewhere the DCC agrees to “sponsor” girls to help them get the special visa they need. Otherwise they are just wasting their time taking any international girl who needs a visa into training camp.

Nope. It says right on the audition requirements page: "International Applicants: When applying for any type of visa, please keep in mind that the Dallas Cowboys do not “sponsor” international candidates. Please work through the US consulate/embassy in your home country to obtain the proper visa for audition travel, and be mindful of extended timeline should you be selected as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader."

Sponsoring an international employee is a serious, arduous, expensive process. I'd be very surprised if they DID do it.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Nope. It says right on the audition requirements page: "International Applicants: When applying for any type of visa, please keep in mind that the Dallas Cowboys do not “sponsor” international candidates. Please work through the US consulate/embassy in your home country to obtain the proper visa for audition travel, and be mindful of extended timeline should you be selected as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader."

Sponsoring an international employee is a serious, arduous, expensive process. I'd be very surprised if they DID do it.

They definitely did for Angela (despite her saying she was on a student visa) and Yuko but I’m not 100% about Jinelle.  I understand why they would say that as they would be bombarded with visa requests.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

Yes, to all three.

Also, Michelle Keys Rocks. The. House. Best choreographer ever. I too would've liked to hear her behind the scenes feedback on the TCCs to Kelli and Judy.

Oh! And I think a video segment on how to properly tie the Kelli Knot is in order.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

The Visa these girls get is a special performers visa. This is the same type of visa that international actors or models or sports stars get to work here. (At least that’s what it should be)

It doesn’t require sponsorship in the same sense as a H1B1 lottery visa.

Having a job with the DCC is probably the only way Janelle or Yuko could obtain one. 

The paragraph you quoted is only about traveling for auditions, not for working. These girls can’t get a work visa if they don’t have a job and are just auditioning. Both Japan and Australia have relatively easy 90 day visa programs with the US for travel. So it’s easy to come to the US for auditions.

Once they are in training camp, they need to get a visa so they can stay and work. That’s the special performers visa the DCC need to support or for international girls there is no point in auditioning and taking a spot in training camp.

Edited by rose711
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Annmarie1111 said:

I could do without a Jay segment!

Or maybe the cute new guy could take over!

11 hours ago, Stee said:

I completely agree about this - the girls know what they are signing up for, and there are no exceptions. But they also don’t stage fake weddings or missed birthday parties.  (I’m still appalled at the idea of not allowing someone to attend a funeral, that’s just heartless)  

The whole point of staging this graduation was to highlight the accomplishments of the girls.. but without actually supporting them in their journey. 

It’s not really the same allowing a vet in good standing to leave during the break (when she happened to fall sick) and allow a newbie who was pretty much the weakest link to miss practice though.

And I agree re:graduation. They don’t help these girls go to college in any way, they don’t help them build successful careers, so why are they trying to benefit from that? If anything, they allow girls to drop good careers and offer them a dance instructor job at best instead.

8 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I know it's every season and am sure it's been addressed on here before -- but I have to say it again. Way too many slow- mo wooooooooshes. I can't stand them. Let the girls dance in real time and stop moving the camera so much. Thanks CMT.

Also I don't mind Jay segments in general -but I agree this was too staged. Does Jay actually help the girls in day to day training camp? or is his role purely made for tv?

When they so they slow mo thing, you just can’t tell if the girls are any good. They actually make the moves look better-hence why they are always doing this for VK imo...

6 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

They definitely did for Angela (despite her saying she was on a student visa) and Yuko but I’m not 100% about Jinelle.  I understand why they would say that as they would be bombarded with visa requests.  

Angela probably came on a student visa to audition and then got a visa through dcc. I don’t think anyone can get a work visa in the us without actually having a job first and I can’t see dcc sponsoring Angela without having seen her in auditions first.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, abracadabra said:

Not to get off topic, but hello hello from another member of your tribe!! In more ways than one. I'm a dressage rider and have a severed nerve (and no feeling) in my lower arm due to a riding accident.  Not something I dwell on, but I am a big supporter of "doing what you can" despite physical limitations. The equestrian paralympians amaze me.

Random thought, but there is a brunette I really don't find attractive at all. Not Bridgette (really like her) or Alanna, but another. Don't have time to rewatch yet. 

I ride dressage too!  

• Love 2
12 hours ago, rose711 said:

I feel that time off for something required to do your job with the team is very different from a personal reason like graduation.

When an employer sponsors a person for their visa, they agree to keep the person for three years.  We had an excellent teacher candidate we wanted to keep, but couldn't do the three-year commitment.  :(

• Love 1
21 hours ago, ByTor said:

Attending a graduation ceremony isn't really important to everyone.  My parents, for example, only cared about me getting my degree & it didn't matter to them whether I did or didn't go to the ceremony.  Maybe Daphne's parents feel the same.

Maybe they don’t though. ?‍♀️ My point is I believe she should’ve been given the opportunity to go or to not attend. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Maybe they don’t though. ?‍♀️ My point is I believe she should’ve been given the opportunity to go or to not attend. 

Right, we don't know.  In fact, for all we know they did give Daphne (she reminds me SO much of former DCC Hannah that I always call her "Hannah" then have to correct myself) the opportunity to attend and she declined (unless she said she was not given the option and I didn't hear that part).

• Love 3
On 9/7/2018 at 10:34 PM, BlueSilver said:

If I remember right, Courtney quit her job and Kelli helped her find a new one and she ended up making the squad. After that, it seemed like everyone was quit their jobs because they seemed to think they'd get the same treatment from Kelli (i.e., Shelby the next year).

Edited to add: I need to go watch this episode now.

I always thought the same thing! After the Courtney thing and Kelli offering to help her find a job, Shelby telling Kelli she quit hers the next season, it was so obvious that Shelby expected the same response Kelli had given Courtney. I laughed when Kelli was like "So how are you going to afford to live jobless?" It was very pointed like "I ain't giving you any help bitch!" 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Teresa said:

I always thought the same thing! After the Courtney thing and Kelli offering to help her find a job, Shelby telling Kelli she quit hers the next season, it was so obvious that Shelby expected the same response Kelli had given Courtney. I laughed when Kelli was like "So how are you going to afford to live jobless?" It was very pointed like "I ain't giving you any help bitch!" 

Kelli offered to help Danielle when she was looking for a job. I remember Kelli telling Danielle to email her resume to her.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Kelli offered to help Danielle when she was looking for a job. I remember Kelli telling Danielle to email her resume to her.

Oh that's true too. Difference was Kelli genuinely liked Danielle and Courtney. Didn't sense she felt the same for Shelby. But it was pretty apparent that Shelby was telling Kelli she quit in hopes to get the same treatment. 

I think Kelli saw how hard Courtney was working and the potential she had. Same with Danielle. So helping them find a better job was worth the effort. Shelby’s main problem was memory and I don’t think Kelli thought was going to improve much. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Teresa said:

Oh that's true too. Difference was Kelli genuinely liked Danielle and Courtney. Didn't sense she felt the same for Shelby. But it was pretty apparent that Shelby was telling Kelli she quit in hopes to get the same treatment. 

Danielle and Courtney had both moved to Texas from out of state.  Shelby already lived in Dallas so should have had better opportunities and connections

• Love 2

I’m really not enjoying this season at all.  It feels very different than other seasons, like they are really trying to make a story rather than showing the dancing process. And trying way too hard to the point I don’t even want to watch the rest of the season. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Jesslyn said:

I’m really not enjoying this season at all.  It feels very different than other seasons, like they are really trying to make a story rather than showing the dancing process. And trying way too hard to the point I don’t even want to watch the rest of the season. 

Yes!  The other seasons took what was already a part of the audition process, ie Jay's workouts, etiquette lessons, etc and included it naturally.  Now, it's so contrived trying to keep it entertaining or make viewers happy, forgetting that a lot of us were drawn to the show before all of that.  Shelly said it would be a documentary with out the drama, but there is still drama that happens within the process.  Look at Sunni as a comeback girl.  Or Loni and Kelli Jo struggling with kicks.  How many of us have commented Season 2 was our favorite?  You can have a legacy try out and not treat them differently.  Whether they make or not on their own is dramatic.  Let us get to know all the TCC's, we pick our favorites and whether they make it or not is dramatic, not their back story.

• Love 5

I still love the show. It certainly has a very different feel than days of old when the superstars like Kelsi Reich, Ashton Torres, Brooke Sorenson, etc. were on the team. It definitely feels more produced. I actually think CMT is trying too hard to listen to the viewers and give us what we've asked for. It used to be only half an hour....we asked for an hour. It became an hour. We asked to see more dancing, and they did start showing more in the last few seasons. We asked to not see so much Jay segments, and that was cut out for a good number of seasons. We asked to know more of the TCC's and they started showing side by side panels of the girls dancing with their names on the screen. We asked for alumni showings and they have started doing that with the workshops and now the updates on where are they now. We can't really get upset that we are getting everything we asked for in the past. Now everyone's asking for it to go back to the way things used to be. It's kind of funny how that works. 

• Love 14
20 hours ago, Maven said:

Yes I love watching those 3! And Bridgette, she’s my favorite. I like Dayton too, she’s a refreshing personality to this show. Go away VK

• Love 1
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yes!  The other seasons took what was already a part of the audition process, ie Jay's workouts, etiquette lessons, etc and included it naturally.  Now, it's so contrived trying to keep it entertaining or make viewers happy, forgetting that a lot of us were drawn to the show before all of that.  Shelly said it would be a documentary with out the drama, but there is still drama that happens within the process.  Look at Sunni as a comeback girl.  Or Loni and Kelli Jo struggling with kicks.  How many of us have commented Season 2 was our favorite?  You can have a legacy try out and not treat them differently.  Whether they make or not on their own is dramatic.  Let us get to know all the TCC's, we pick our favorites and whether they make it or not is dramatic, not their back story.

The girls were fantastic.  All of them. And they were all featured on the show. As were many of veterans. It just felt more balanced. And each episode felt longer.  

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Jesslyn said:

It feels super fake and like Charlotte (in particular) is trying to push a particular narrative aobut the DCC that feels fake and shallow and that from statements of former DCCs just isn't particualarly true. feels more about the Cowboys image than about the dance

8 hours ago, Teresa said:

I still love the show. It certainly has a very different feel than days of old when the superstars like Kelsi Reich, Ashton Torres, Brooke Sorenson, etc. were on the team. It definitely feels more produced. I actually think CMT is trying too hard to listen to the viewers and give us what we've asked for. It used to be only half an hour....we asked for an hour. It became an hour. We asked to see more dancing, and they did start showing more in the last few seasons. We asked to not see so much Jay segments, and that was cut out for a good number of seasons. We asked to know more of the TCC's and they started showing side by side panels of the girls dancing with their names on the screen. We asked for alumni showings and they have started doing that with the workshops and now the updates on where are they now. We can't really get upset that we are getting everything we asked for in the past. Now everyone's asking for it to go back to the way things used to be. It's kind of funny how that works. 

I don't think that's what people are truly asking for.  Yes, we got alumni, yes we get a bit more help id'ing the TCC, BUT we didn't ask for all the fake frippery thats being forced, didn't ask for the elongated sob stories from the TCC, didn't ask for more Charlotte pushing the agenda of the Cowboys PR team.  We wanted it more about the dance and we're only getting half that and half nonsense that's a waste of screen time

• Love 8

We don’t need to see any more Star/Cowboys Fit promotions. Anyone who lives there knows it exists, and people living in say, California, don’t care. The older seasons had a lot less Charlotte. Everything was less polished, which made it seem more genuine. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, abracadabra said:

Can the producers never pan out and just show us all the dancers of a given group together for more than two seconds so we can compare them?

Jesus, this. Omg. I can’t even tell who anyone is bc no one is shown for more than two seconds 

• Love 14