Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

What did she post to make you think that?

I also wondered.  I went to Jinger's Instagram and just noticed she has less than 800 thousand followers.  Jill has 1.6 million and Jessa has 2 million.  Just random facts!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

It's surprising that we haven't seen any pictures or heard any chatter regarding a wedding. Didn't a poster here mention they had a loose connection to Abbie's family? I'm guessing some guest has posted to Instagram or something.

Well, it's not much but an anonymous source sent these pictures to a Duggar blog on Tumblr. 

a16aa2fe-b09a-4f9e-beb4-0151929f442c.jpg

d337d7a5-80f2-4467-8bf7-1adc5286b893.jpg

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

I wonder what kind of food will be serving at the rehearsal dinner because as we all know the groom's family pays for it.

2 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I’m guessing bagged salad, tasteless, dry meatballs and spaghetti and old butter mints from the last special occasion.  

That may be a little over the top for the Duggars. 

I'm going with pickles, snack mix, lemonade and if they're lucky-cupcakes  and melted ice cream cups.

The table decorations will be the tissue paper covered toilet paper rolls they like to make.  They should hire Ben's mother Guinn Seewald. I thought she did a great job with the decorations & food at Ben & Jessa's rehearsal dinner.

I wonder if Miss Cindy will do the decorations again.  Hopefully Abbie's family used someone else.

I am looking forward to seeing all the wedding pictures.  Especially since Abbie is almost a mystery to us. 

• Love 8

Wouldn't that glass church Benessa got engaged at be the perfect location for JD & Abbie's wedding?  I'm sure it's beautiful this time of year with the changing colors of the fall foliage. 

It never seems to be an option since it can't hold the ginormous amount of people the Duggars require.  But I really wish one of the kids would buck with the having to invite a thousand people to their wedding & go with a smaller & in this case, a more beautiful location. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Barb23 said:

It never seems to be an option since it can't hold the ginormous amount of people the Duggars require.  But I really wish one of the kids would buck with the having to invite a thousand people to their wedding & go with a smaller & in this case, a more beautiful location. 

Maybe Abby's parents will put a limit on the number of guests.  Isn't the wedding in Oklahoma (or wherever Abby's from)?

• Love 1
On 10/1/2018 at 4:05 PM, DangerousMinds said:

I miss the days when this was not an issue.

My mother took tetracycline when she was pregnant with me.  My teeth are so horrible, compared to most everyone else’s, that I’m too self-conscious to even go out in public anymore.  If I absolutely have to go somewhere, I make sure I don’t ever show my teeth.  Back on topic, I hope JD and Abbie have a great life together.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, lascuba said:

My only hope for these two is that they don't do that stupid running out the church thing after their ceremony. 

I’d be ok with it if they didn’t stop.  They both have skills that will allow them to find jobs and get out from JB’s thumb.

Run, kids, run!!!

• Love 24
1 hour ago, irisheyes said:

I’d be ok with it if they didn’t stop.  They both have skills that will allow them to find jobs and get out from JB’s thumb.

Run, kids, run!!!

Ok when you put it that way...!

• Love 2

Unless there’s another Duggar/Burnett wedding today in Oklahoma, this is from the wedding. I’m not too good at scanning crowds, old eyes! (Airport hangar, perhaps?)

C82231A5-C921-4CA3-B9F8-95290D8C12A4.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

I really can't wait to see the wedding pictures ...

Me too. For some reason I'm really interested in this wedding much more than the others. Maybe because they are older & have actually lived somewhat of a life. I could have cared less about Josiah & Lauren's wedding. It was just another arranged marriage.  I keep popping in to see if we have pictures yet.

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Unless there’s another Duggar/Burnett wedding today in Oklahoma, this is from the wedding. I’m not too good at scanning crowds, old eyes! (Airport hangar, perhaps?)

C82231A5-C921-4CA3-B9F8-95290D8C12A4.jpeg

how in the world did you get this??!!!  i am impressed.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, lascuba said:

Hmm, I spot a fundie hair style...I'm guess that the bridesmaids wore green.

5 minutes ago, zoomama said:

i saw her too and assumed the same.

I was thinking they may have worn pink because of the pink flowers in the table decoration.  Usually the decorations use the wedding colors.  Maybe she went with rainbow bridesmaid colors like Jinge did.  I think the guests shown in the picture are dressed appropriately for a wedding. They must be Abbie's side of the family or friends. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Pickles posted the venue and it's in an airport. 

3c7c4943-a488-4c87-99d0-4de64c2dcc76.jpg.595ad486bb729ebe78a46405e5a7bec8.jpg

Maybe I’m just old-fashioned, but it looks so tacky to see corporate logos right by a picture of the bride and groom.  Whatever happened to asking a relative where they’re registered?  Or heck, just google it. 

• Love 22
9 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

image.thumb.png.b0ab1dda42e27f8e01d19ea2d13446a2.png

I like that Abbie didn’t straighten her hair for the big day. Something tells me the bodice is probably more attractive in person and didn’t photograph as well. I love her bouquet and they look happy. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 20

Abbie looks nice. I'm torn between liking that she wore her natural curls and not liking the style. 

JD looks like he rolled out of bed. His hair is a mess. He looks better with facial hair but if he won't (or can't) grow a full beard he should have shaved. Some men can pull off scruff without looking sloppy...he's not one of them. 

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

Omg not a real fundy dress.

I declare this marriage null and void. I do not see any hack job modesty panels and/or sleeves added by Miss Renee on this dress.

Welcome to the Duggar borg Abbie. The pee sticks are under the bathroom sink cabinet in the TTH.

• Love 23
15 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Spurgeon doesn't even look like a kid anymore, he reminds me of a Munchkin.

Spurgeon (my iPad changed that to south east for some reason?) has still got that cute face and curly hair, the other pic with Gideon and Jeremy, can Jeremy not keep still for a minute? also Gideon isn’t having any of it ?.

Edited by Puffin
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Lunera said:

Spurgeon doesn't even look like a kid anymore, he reminds me of a Munchkin.

Been and Jessa should put Spurgeon on TV or in movies.  Neither would ever have to work (not that they do) and they'd be set for life.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Puffin said:

Spurgeon (my iPad changed that to south east for some reason?) has still got that cute face and curly hair, the other pic with Gideon and Jeremy, can Jeremy not keep still for a minute? also Gideon isn’t having any of it ?.

Where is the Gideon picture. i see it referenced in the caption, but I don't see the picture.

1 hour ago, Lunera said:

Pickles posted the venue and it's in an airport. 

3c7c4943-a488-4c87-99d0-4de64c2dcc76.jpg.595ad486bb729ebe78a46405e5a7bec8.jpg

What a unique venue! So much better than Jill's or Jessa's reception.

I'm happy for both of them. Now go forth and multiply as our Priest told us. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, louannems said:

Been and Jessa should put Spurgeon on TV or in movies.  Neither would ever have to work (not that they do) and they'd be set for life.

He sure is a handsome little guy! 

• Love 14