Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, SMama said:

Since he was sent to Alert without Jed there’s speculation he may have done something to upset JB. Like when Josiah was banished to several stints there.

Being the only Duggar male to escape the post puberty curse so far.

Edited by PikaScrewChu
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Being the only Duggar male to escape the post puberty curse so far.

Hey, come to think of it, that does suggest he may have made some corrupt deal with Satan! 

Cuz those genes seem darned hard to escape. 

• Love 9
21 hours ago, Barb23 said:

I wore a low heeled slip on. They were new but I made sure they fit comfortably when I bought them & still remember walking around the house breaking them in. 

My friend made herself a bedazzled pair of tennis shoes to wear at her reception.

I've made several pairs of 'bridal' sneakers for the bride to wear at the reception.  These were made mostly for children of my friends.  I've used lace, sequins, appliques and other items to make them sparkly and special.  I usually take a photo of the bride wearing them.  It's a fun thing to do..

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, marypat57 said:

I've made several pairs of 'bridal' sneakers for the bride to wear at the reception.  These were made mostly for children of my friends.  I've used lace, sequins, appliques and other items to make them sparkly and special. 

Please tell me they were like the bridal sneakers George Banks makes for his daughter Annie in the 1991 version of Father of the Bride. (I loved that movie!)

• Love 4
On 11/25/2018 at 8:57 PM, SMama said:

Since he was sent to Alert without Jed there’s speculation he may have done something to upset JB. Like when Josiah was banished to several stints there.

We know it couldn’t have been molestesting his siblings cause JB seems okay with that..

Maybe he thought an age appropriate  female was pretty or was caught watching CNN!

Edited by Soaper410
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Soaper410 said:

We know it couldn’t have been molestesting his siblings cause JB seems okay with that..

Maybe he thought an age appropriate  female was pretty or was caught watching CNN!

He was probably caught reading a book that wasn't the bible! 

• Love 13
22 hours ago, marypat57 said:

I've made several pairs of 'bridal' sneakers for the bride to wear at the reception.  These were made mostly for children of my friends.  I've used lace, sequins, appliques and other items to make them sparkly and special.  I usually take a photo of the bride wearing them.  It's a fun thing to do..

I always wanted to wear bridal sneakers if I ever got married. Ever since Father of the Bride with Steve Martin and his daughter wore bridal sneakers for her wedding (it makes sense in the movie her dad owns a shoe company so she's married sneakers his company made for her). White sneakers with lace and sequins with her beautiful wedding dress. I thought they looked really cool. My mother was always horrified at the thought. If it ever happens I'm wearing sneakers I don't care. 

Edited by andromeda331
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, louannems said:

Even JD's teeth are whiter.  Such a happy couple; can I hope they will navigate towards a more mainstream lifestyle?

They are both from big fundie families, Gothardites even. So I’m not expecting them to be any different except perhaps superficially. They will settle right down in Duggarland, pop out babies, and all that.

• Love 16
19 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

She’s completely adorable.

Hope Duggaritis doesn’t screw that up.

Jinger had a lot of awkward phases, so I can see Felicity having some rough tween and teen years, but I think she'll come out okay on the other end. As it stands now, I think Spurge is at the highest risk to fall victim to the Duggar Puberty Curse. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

I hope it’s false information. If it’s not I hope it’s something minor.

I have gone to that Facebook page in the past. Once I found out she named a victim of Josh’s, I stopped.

Pickles also claimed , via a source, that Derick wasn’t at John and Abbie’s wedding.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 6

I think it’s false or something very trivial like he went to the ER to get fluids because he had a bad stomach flu.  If he was having surgery or a multi-day stay for something complex, I feel like the Duggar’s and TLC would issue a statement even if just for the thoughts & prayers.

• Love 1

Whether true or not that JD was ill, it does highlight the fact that this mega family has largely escaped any major health issues. Just with the sheer number of them you'd think someone would have some type of health issue like asthma, diabetes, etc.

• Love 21
24 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Whether true or not that JD was ill, it does highlight the fact that this mega family has largely escaped any major health issues. Just with the sheer number of them you'd think someone would have some type of health issue like asthma, diabetes, etc.

Well, we really don't know if they don't have one or more of these things.  We only see what they want us to.

• Love 22
19 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

This has always amazed me too. I don't wish diseases or ill health on anyone but as one who was diagnosed with a nasty disease when I was just  23, it makes me mad that they seemed to have dodged the health problems bullet. 

• Love 9

Who do y'all think will win(?) the baby race? There's a possibility for all the married couples to have a pregnant wife at this moment.

My guess is these five, listed in order of conceiving. Jessa, Lauren, Joy, Abbie, and Jill. I don't think Jinger and Anna are pregnant.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Who do y'all think will win(?) the baby race? There's a possibility for all the married couples to have a pregnant wife at this moment.

My guess is these five, listed in order of conceiving. Jessa, Lauren, Joy, Abbie, and Jill. I don't think Jinger and Anna are pregnant.

Where would Kendra fit in?

I agree with most of your guess, except I would switch Anna and Jill. Especially with Jill eating sushi!

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Where would Kendra fit in?

I agree with most of your guess, except I would switch Anna and Jill. Especially with Jill eating sushi!

Oops. Forgot Kendra. I'd put her before Abbie.

(not sure Jill knows what a pregnant woman should or shouldn't eat & not even sure her sushi contained raw fish or fish at all)

• Love 9
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

My guess is-

Lauren, Jessa, Joy, Kendra, Abbie, Anna then Jill. I do not think Jinger is pregnant. But I do think she is likely to be pregnant by the end of 2019, to have a baby in 2020 right around Felicity’s 2nd bday. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, graefin said:

In what world would doing shit potentially dangerous to the health of your fetus preclude Jill from this list?

The mercury contamination would make the fetus dumber. A definite plus in their book.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 8

Oh for Pete’s sake- pickles is now publicizing the ‘mysterious illness’. that she reported JD went to the hospital for. Pharyngitis and mono. She’d made it out to be some horrible thing.  I’ve had both of those as an adult. It’s not the end of the world. No, you don’t feel great- but it’s not something to act as if it’s a scandal. 

Edited by mythoughtis
Spelling
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Oh for Pete’s sake- pickles is mow publicizing the ‘mysterious illness’. that she reported JD went to the hospital for. Pharyngitis and mono. She’d made it out to be some horrible thing.  I’ve had both of those as an adult. It’s not the end of the world. No, you don’t feel great- but it’s not something to act as if it’s a scandal. 

And not usually diseases that cause anyone to be hospitalized.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

No, but some commenter said that his throat was very swollen, so he might have needed to be watched for an airway issue, or he might have been dehydrated.  Pickles is saying he went from Oklahoma to Dallas to be checked out. 

He’s a guy who probably thinks he’s too tough to be sick... so probably waited until he was really sick to say anything. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

The only time I was an inpatient was when I had mono almost 30 years ago. It can actually be quite serious.

• Love 7