Type keyword(s) to search

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

56 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Cold waffles? Seriously? Cold waffles? .... I want the butter to melt on my waffle. 

There probably wasn't any butter. Ergo, problem solved! They probably figure just getting Mrs. Butterworth's (or the generic equivalent thereof) kills both those birds with one stone. 

There HAD to at least have been  syrup, right....?

Edited by Jynnan tonnix
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Wait. Let me wrap my head around this. You would rather have an intimate reception with people you actually know, serving them a good meal? Rather than invite 1,000 people and serving Fruit Loops?

I know, I'm insane!  When I got married I was pressured by my mother-in-law to invite some relatives that I had never met (we dated for 6 years), and I did.  I regret that a little because I have these people in my wedding album whose names I don't know.  I got married ten years ago and I haven't seen them since.  I'd hate for them to think I invited them for more gifts.  So the airplane hanger wedding would have been nightmare for me!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lunera said:

I thought Jessa had changed into the stretched out cardigan after the wedding but I guess that was her outfit. Yeah, Anna is definitely preggo. 

Why isn’t Giddyup wearing at least some socks?  It looks ridiculous.  Austin’s suit looks and fits nicely.  Would someone please tell these fundie brides (and Gypsy brides) that bridesmaides dresses come in other colors besides various shades of pink. Yep, Anna’s preggie and MOTY is a moron.  

ETA: No SiRen sighting?

Edited by Ijustwantsomechips
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Is she pregnant or just has baby weight she hasn't lost from having 5 kids one after the other. 

Definitely pregnant, you can see it in her face. The top picture is from June 30, she had lost most of her baby weight from Mason.Screenshot_20181106-183425.jpg.7052ce49cdf34edf5b571f029fd3b625.jpgScreenshot_20181106-183646.jpg.48fecb2215fb083dbb639d69721a577e.jpg

• Love 9
Just now, Lunera said:

Definitely pregnant, you can see it in her face. The top picture is from June 30, she had lost most of her baby weight from Mason.Screenshot_20181106-183425.jpg.7052ce49cdf34edf5b571f029fd3b625.jpgScreenshot_20181106-183646.jpg.48fecb2215fb083dbb639d69721a577e.jpg

Yeah, I see the difference now. Josh is such a slime. Yuck. The thought of him touching me makes me sick. I wonder if Anna goes somewhere else in her mind when he needs his desires "righteously fulfilled". 

• Love 17

For those who skipped over the Josh and Anna video (and really, who could blame you) Anna says something about Abbie joining the family in Arkansas. So I guess that ends the speculation about where they’ll live. I knew boob man wouldn’t give up his pilot. 

Jessa, get thee to a professional hair stylist immediately.  You’re too pretty to go around with that scraggly mess. Lose a couple feet of hair and you’ll look so much better.  I thought Ben looked nice, though. 

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, Kbo said:

For those who skipped over the Josh and Anna video (and really, who could blame you) Anna says something about Abbie joining the family in Arkansas. So I guess that ends the speculation about where they’ll live. I knew boob man wouldn’t give up his pilot. 

Jessa, get thee to a professional hair stylist immediately.  You’re too pretty to go around with that scraggly mess. Lose a couple feet of hair and you’ll look so much better.  I thought Ben looked nice, though. 

Beat me to it.

And of course Smuggar had to emphasize about being married to Anna for TEN YEARS. Marriage expert, Joshua Duggar.Caught on Ashley Madison.

Jana looked like she was ready to cry. I hope it was a good kind of cry.

Edited by PikaScrewChu
  • Love 24
14 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Jana looked like she was ready to cry. I hope it was a good kind of cry.

I can't tell if it's a happy cry or whether Jana just realized she's the only one out of the older kids still at home. If I'm not mistaken the next oldest are the twins. 

• Love 10

I really hope Jill changed Sam’s clothes after the ceremony. All the other parents managed to dress their kids for the occasion. If Izzy was the ring bearer he was appropriately dressed. I know I snark on Jill’s stupidity but I hope she proves me wrong this time. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Jesus take the wheel. Did Michelle seriously wear a gingham button-down to her son's wedding?!

I was at a grant writing training session last week and one of the women attending was wearing a gingham button-down with a ruffle the went all around the edge and had a belt that tied at the waist. My first thought was, "hey that looks like something a Duggar would wear". Didn't realize how right I was until I saw the picture of Michelle.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, jcbrown said:

WTH is MEchelle wearing? Oversized gingham? Jessa's hair is so scraggly and needs 18 inches hacked off. Jana and Kendra both look nice.

That's beyond gingham...that's buffalo-check. And Boob must've directed her to tie it like his dream girl, Ellie Mae Clampett.

Jessa's hair is revolting. I'm not even sure Locks of Love would take it.

Boy, does Anna love those two-part bell sleeves. I couldn't click on her congratulatory video. Blech.

Jana must've sneaked out to one of those spare hangars with Ben and a bong.

• Love 20
9 hours ago, Kbo said:

So I guess that ends the speculation about where they’ll live. I knew boob man wouldn’t give up his pilot. 

Was there wver any doubt? The Bible says, “For where you go I will go and your people shall be my people.”  I’m sure he saw her as Ruth busily gleaning wheat. But he’s no Boaz.  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I wonder if any guests have walked away from a Duggar wedding reception saying, "Wow, that was wonderful."

"Honey, it really makes our own wedding look SO MUCH BETTER!"

Cold waffles? Seriously? Cold waffles? .... I want the butter to melt on my waffle. 

I'd be OK with 'these waffles were hot 20 minutes ago', vs, 'these prefrozen waffles have been thawing in the back of a Duggar used SUV since 4 this morning'.

Holy crap, she just can't put herself together for any reason, can she? Would it really be such a sin to buy a magazine and look at what adult women wear to weddings? Would it really be such a sin to go to a goddamn store and ask someone to help her pick out a dress for her son's wedding?

When you have a wedding every, what, 4-6 months you stop giving a shit. She's probably still trying to top the Tin Woodsman's dress.

I think Anna, in true Jill style, is:

9556191070809_0092_1454399959873.jpg

• Love 22

Giddy Up is the best part of those pictures. Looks like he's trying to scream.."Get me away from this guy and family!" He may need to be added to @mynextmistake's stories of Sam trying to escape. Anyone who hasn't read those posts, needs to head the Jill and Derick thread. They are beyond awesome!

Dear Jessa,

Your hair is hideous.

Edited by Madtown
  • Love 20

Agree with all comments and will add that for some reason JB and Michelle look younger than josh-u-a and Anna. For all of her hateful beliefs and actions I think Michelle is pretty even if she gussies herself up in her odd outfits. 

• Love 3

How the heck does Anna imagine they're going to support all these kids? .... I suppose she must just be living out the great Gothard life she was taught as a child to believe in or something....but geez..... Josh clearly has no functioning brain cells or he would go out and get that vasectomy. At one point, at least, he clearly knew better than to want an endless pile of children. And that was back when he may even have had some hopes for his job future.

• Love 12

If they weren’t so damned narrow-minded and felt so culturally superior, they could learn from others. Indian weddings tend to be very large, yet people get a full meal.  There’s always been an abundance of food that I could see.  Why can’t they serve casseroles (NOT Jill’s ), veggies and a carved meat with bulk dinner roles and punch. For people who stay in Sam’s, they sure don’t utilize it properly.  This also illustrates that Abbie’s family is a bunch of idiots too since they probably planned a bulk of this cluster fuckery.  

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

If they weren’t so damned narrow-minded and felt so culturally superior, they could learn from others. Indian weddings tend to be very large, yet people get a full meal.  There’s always been an abundance of food that I could see.  Why can’t they serve casseroles (NOT Jill’s ), veggies and a carved meat with bulk dinner roles and punch. For people who stay in Sam’s, they sure don’t utilize it properly.  This also illustrates that Abbie’s family is a bunch of idiots too since they probably planned a bulk of this cluster fuckery.  

Even something simple like roast beef and buns with a salad and even ships on the side

• Love 13

Jana looks partially hysterical and partially drunk.  She's probably wondering if she can stash that dress to wear as McKenzie's bridesmaid in about 11 years. I will say the simple style isn't too bad, though a little garish.  

Anna's boobs look way too big for her not to be gestating #6, as she's not nursing #5.

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 14

When my husband and I got married, we had a small ceremony in the backyard. We served a full meal.  Texas style. Brisket, beans, potato salad, hot rolls, cole slaw. Nobody left hungry.  The Duggars always try and do it the cheapest, easiest, most awful way possible. That food looked terrible. I would stop by Chick Fil A on the way home. Yeesh. 

• Love 15

How reliable is Pickle's source?

It surprises me Josh was in JD's wedding. JD seemed very upset & disappointed with Josh over the molestations & probably the infidelity as well.  As in being upset enough to not be included in my wedding upset. Maybe time healed things (can't see how) or JB had a say in the matter.

I can't believe they would serve cold food.  Didn't someone see chafing dishes?  Maybe the food was cooked elsewhere  & brought hot to the hangar & kept warm in the chafing dishes. Maybe they had a few backup microwaves to reheat as needed.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Yeah, I'm kind of curious as to who decided that cold waffles in an airplane hangar in November was a swell idea. The fact that the Duggars were spotted in Chick Fil A afterwards is a strong indication people left the reception hungry. If you're in a venue that doesn't have a kitchen or heat source, then serve food that's actually meant to be eaten cold. Veggie trays, deli platters, dips, cheese and crackers etc. I don't understand why these people can't seem to get it right.

Even some mini-sandwiches or wraps. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Agree with all comments and will add that for some reason JB and Michelle look younger than josh-u-a and Anna. For all of her hateful beliefs and actions I think Michelle is pretty even if she gussies herself up in her odd outfits. 

I really didn't recognize the Smuggars. I thought they were a middle aged friends of the family couple. 

If Anna isn't pregnant,  she has had one hell of a boob job. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, momofsquid said:

Old-fashioned hospitality, ya know? I guess it shows how they pick and choose which bits of an ideology suit their selfish little lives.

Traditional reception for Baptists in the south was the punch, cake, and mint stand up variety so the Duggars have been fairly true to their roots.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Kbo said:

Mechelle said something similar in their video that's she's happy JD & Abbie will be living close by & they can visit often (or something along those lines.)

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

It surprises me Josh was in JD's wedding. JD seemed very upset & disappointed with Josh over the molestations & probably the infidelity as well.  As in being upset enough to not be included in my wedding upset. Maybe time healed things (can't see how) or JB had a say in the matter.

You're supposed to show how forgiving you are, whether its true or not. Being in a wedding is nowhere near as bad as what they forced the girl victims to endure.

• Love 7