Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Home Sextuplets - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

If you find that a poster's posts routinely annoy you, you should place them on ignore.  Hover over their user name. A pop-up will appear on which you can select ignore.

• Start Topic

(edited)

What is the deal with the twins’ purple ringed eyes? They don’t look healthy. And that sweet Saylor seems like he just wants to sit with his Dad and watch a Braves game and be left alone, but he’s such a trooper, answering the producer questions and sweeping up baby crumbs off the floor. I’m sad for him. 

Edited by Bethanne
  • Love 4
On 6/27/2019 at 2:10 PM, Squirrely said:

I was on her side with selling their property. I think Eric was being too selfish on that score. His dreams and reality need a little redefining as well. Everything changes when you decide to carry a sextuplet pregnancy to term. Now they've added livestock care to their daily responsibilities when there already weren't enough hours in the day. Waxing poetic about how tired your wife is one minute and then adding something that will take away a significant amount of time you had to pitch in with parenting doesn't fly for me. Sure, the older 3 can help. But that doesn't help the parent still trapped with babies. 

I agree. While I don't have an issue with the older kids doing age-appropriate chores around the house, because a family is a unit, and it shouldn't be up to the mom to do everything, too many things can go wrong with young children watching babies. Saylor didn't ask for sextuplets; it's his parents' responsibility to ensure proper care of all of them, not put that kind of responsibility on a 9/10 year old boy.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
On 6/28/2019 at 10:25 AM, Whyyouneedaname said:

I think so too 😉 I was also noticing on the Sweet Home show all those babies are cute, Layke not as much as the others but to me none of the Busby's with the exception of Blayke are cute 🤦‍♀️

The Sweet Home lost me in the first episode when the mother was laughing at the older boys peeing off the porch.  No interest in watching trashy people bringing more trashy people into the world.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ok...I have seen enough of the older boys...I don't need to hear burps or screaming spoiled kids!

Really bringing the table is insane....get the booster eating seats...enough adults are there to help with feedings.

Mom needs to chill

Edited by TMI
edit not to or
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

The Sweet Home lost me in the first episode when the mother was laughing at the older boys peeing off the porch.  No interest in watching trashy people bringing more trashy people into the world.

Your sons/brothers never peed outside?

• Love 8

Courtney's dad, pushing all the babies in a huge stroller, uphill: "I'm not 160 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal anymore..." I might have chortled. Loudly. Gerry for the win tonight. (-:

Overall, looked like a successful trip with everybody having a great time. Bridge did get upset a couple times, as kids his age do, but really pulled it together pretty quickly - so good for him.  And I think Saylor is the sweetest kid. Love him!  Babies all seem rather chill, too. Was sure the magic show was going to freak them out, but they didn't seem scared at all, and one of the babies was in his stroller actually clapping, which was adorable.  (-:

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On 6/30/2019 at 11:10 AM, Maya said:

I just watched this. The snake was definitely scripted. The twins were smiling while Courtney was screaming. 

You read my mind. Do they seriously need to bring in fake storylines to keep viewers interested? It's a bit early for this...

Those twins, oh no no no no no. I used to like one of them (not sure which), but on this trip they both behaved horridly.

The way one had a meltdown in the van because he couldn’t have his muffins? Oh no sir you do not speak to your mother like that! I can’t believe the parents let that go.  “Give me the chocolate!” Oh hell no.

And then the other who had his meltdown because he couldn’t go on one ride. No sir. Just no. Guess what, not everyone gets to do everything, and you have to chill and wait for the others to have their fun. I definitely did not like how Eric just hugged him after that tantrum, without any kind of taking to. I’m sorry, but when kids behave like that, which yes they will, they need to be corrected. Not “well that’s how he is, just give him some space.” How about some consequences, like you don’t get to go on the next ride because you are spoiling other people’s fun. 

Total opposite was how great Saylor was and always is with the babies and the whole situation. And the babies were also super chill and went with the flow for the most part. 

• Love 2
On 6/19/2019 at 10:37 AM, Whyyouneedaname said:

I remember her saying last year towards the end of the season when she was losing her "helper" "if I can just get them to holding their bottle I think I can do it" Eric knew she was delusional as he called it lol, rightly so. Girlfriend get you some helpers and admit your perfect world is chaos x 9.

I find I feel frustrated with each of these shows (multiples) when they focus on "needing help with all the babies". It's not like they were surprised at birth with having six babies. They've had time to plan and prepare, so are they really in a fix? It's beyond annoying for me that this wasn't already dealt with, as soon as they knew their 'help' had applied to nursing school.

• Love 5
On 5/29/2019 at 1:49 PM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

That said, I thought Rawlings was a terrible enough name, let alone for a girl, but nicknaming her "Raw Raw"? Truly atrocious. What is she, a chew toy? A Flintstones character?

I find 90% of her chosen names are not appealing, but I've always kept it to myself. Tonight however, my husband came to bed early and had to sit through an episode. I started laughing when he suddenly said, "What the hell is up with those names? Are these really their given names?" I no longer felt so bad about my initial response.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 10/20/2018 at 8:24 AM, ButterQueen said:

I couldn’t disagree more.  Their house always has friends and family over to help, and they are included in the filming.  Not like on OutDaughtered where they hid their help until their former nanny outed them.

I know this confession will make me appear awful, but if everyone's comment was gushing with love and approval, I would feel so guilty about the few times I am thinking WTH? I love the snarky observations because I can pat myself on the back for not feeling THAT critical. I NEED the snark to make myself feel better. (Yikes... I'm going to Hell)

• Love 2
On 9/19/2018 at 6:38 PM, jacksgirl said:

I believe in prayer, I am a Christian and my faith is strong, but I guarantee that most parents pray and pray for healthy babies and it doesn't always happen.

I am always intrigued when "Christians" turn to science to assist them with fertility (which is great) but do not credit science when things turn out well for them. Instead, they claim their prayers were answered. If the pregnancy was a bust, is that Science's fault, or was God not available at the time? Please don't see this as an anti-Christian sentiment. Quite the opposite. I just would like the faithful to acknowledge that even God arranges extra help from man, when needed, and that man too needs praise.

• Love 11

Those twins need to be medicated..so out of control...in the car and about the ride. In the car one, I would have turned the car around and headed back home period. At the ride break down, I would have dragged that boy back to the car and that would have been the end of his day. They acted more like 2-3 than the 7-8 that they are. There was no discipline given by either parent at all.

• Love 5
(edited)

Did I see Bridge, who is 7 sit down in the middle of the amusement park and throw a tantrum b/c he was not tall/old enough for the ride and his older brother got to go onto the ride?

Bridge would have needed park security along a "come to Jesus" meeting by the time I was done with him. I wouldn't even have stated " I'll take you back to the cabin - Me and you".  "No,No little boy - we will have this very short discussion here and now and it will be final". 

Courtney and Eric have let that boy throw his little fits for years too long. "give him his space.." ---for how many years ???

I also would have put a stop to the "I hate this"... Bridge saying the word "hate" bothered me.. Time to add a different word to express your feelings.

PS: a reasonable 7yr old aged cry/sadness would have fine with me. Time to learn a less that your 3 yr older brother will be doing things different than you and when you get to be his age, then you can do them too.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, sATL said:

Did I see Bridge, who is 7 sit down in the middle of the amusement park and throw a tantrum b/c he was not tall/old enough for the ride and his older brother got to go onto the ride?

Bridge would have needed park security along a "come to Jesus" meeting by the time I was done with him. I wouldn't even have stated " I'll take you back to the cabin - Me and you".  "No,No little boy - we will have this very short discussion here and now and it will be final". 

Courtney and Eric has let that boy through his little fits for years too long. "give him his space.." ---for how many years ???

the ride in the van....O.M.G...within the next year there will be 10 screaming kids because they will start mimicking every thing they see those boys do. 

• Love 3
On 6/28/2019 at 10:36 PM, Bethanne said:

What is the deal with the twins’ purple ringed eyes? They don’t look healthy. And that sweet Saylor seems like he just wants to sit with his Dad and watch a Braves game and be left alone, but he’s such a trooper, answering the producer questions and sweeping up baby crumbs off the floor. I’m sad for him. 

It is Courtney's eyes that have my attention... is it the eye shadow or liner or mascara.... or what...something needs a slight adjustment...

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, sATL said:

It is Courtney's eyes that have my attention... is it the eye shadow or liner or mascara.... or what...something needs a slight adjustment...

All the above...she definitely needs a tutorial in makeup application 🤦‍♀️ also did her hands look really white, like she has self tanner on her arms and maybe it washed off her hands. 

Edited by Whyyouneedaname
  • LOL 1

(Very) Casual viewer here, but do we know the names of the cousins? Because I swear I heard Courtney mention "Baylor"... At first I thought she'd just messed up the pronunciation of Saylor, but it was said in context of "Bridge, Wales, and Baylor are too little to go on that ride," and Saylor clearly did go on the ride whereas there was another boy who hung back with the twins... Is there really a Saylor and a Baylor? I'd love to know what the rest of the cousins' names are... my god...

Just now, dargosmydaddy said:

(Very) Casual viewer here, but do we know the names of the cousins? Because I swear I heard Courtney mention "Baylor"... At first I thought she'd just messed up the pronunciation of Saylor, but it was said in context of "Bridge, Wales, and Baylor are too little to go on that ride," and Saylor clearly did go on the ride whereas there was another boy who hung back with the twins... Is there really a Saylor and a Baylor? I'd love to know what the rest of the cousins' names are... my god...

I think the boys were her friend, Valerie's,  kids.  I didn't catch the names of them but they're not cousins. 

11 hours ago, Chalby said:

I find I feel frustrated with each of these shows (multiples) when they focus on "needing help with all the babies". It's not like they were surprised at birth with having six babies. They've had time to plan and prepare, so are they really in a fix? It's beyond annoying for me that this wasn't already dealt with, as soon as they knew their 'help' had applied to nursing school.

I think she has help when they aren't filming.  Not 24/7, but I do think probably somebody comes in most days.  Probably a lot of somebodies;  she has mentioned that she usually can call someone to help, but the time her dad came she said no one else was available.  

About the trip,  their rental van is probably what they should have bought when they bought their van.   I love the place that they stayed which rents from $1500-3000 a night.  It got some free publicity so maybe TLC was able to rent it for a lot less.    When I win the lottery or Publishers Clearinghouse I would like to stay there for a few weeks in the summer.

https://www.largecabinrentals.com/cabins/big-elk-lodge-brand-new/

I still hate the names.   Courtney cracked me up when she used the word "pooped" several times in one scene.  "Pooped "(meaning tired) and then "pooped" (meaning, well, pooped).  I just thought it was funny.  I guess my lack of maturity is showing.

I still like the twins, despite their bad moments.  I did like the magic show.  I guess they bought a magic set at Wonderworks;  it was similar to one I had decades ago. 

I like this family, but I hope once they have enough money from the show to pay for the house expansion they will only film a yearly special to keep us up-to-date.  But it may be that once the TLC money comes in, it will be too tempting for them to stay away from it.    I liked an early episode of Outdaughtered when they went to NYC,  but I saw the last few episodes of this new season, and I am unimpressed.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I think she has help when they aren't filming.  Not 24/7, but I do think probably somebody comes in most days.  Probably a lot of somebodies;  she has mentioned that she usually can call someone to help, but the time her dad came she said no one else was available.  

About the trip,  their rental van is probably what they should have bought when they bought their van.   I love the place that they stayed which rents from $1500-3000 a night.  It got some free publicity so maybe TLC was able to rent it for a lot less.    When I win the lottery or Publishers Clearinghouse I would like to stay there for a few weeks in the summer.

https://www.largecabinrentals.com/cabins/big-elk-lodge-brand-new/

I still hate the names.   Courtney cracked me up when she used the word "pooped" several times in one scene.  "Pooped "(meaning tired) and then "pooped" (meaning, well, pooped).  I just thought it was funny.  I guess my lack of maturity is showing.

I still like the twins, despite their bad moments.  I did like the magic show.  I guess they bought a magic set at Wonderworks;  it was similar to one I had decades ago. 

I like this family, but I hope once they have enough money from the show to pay for the house expansion they will only film a yearly special to keep us up-to-date.  But it may be that once the TLC money comes in, it will be too tempting for them to stay away from it.    I liked an early episode of Outdaughtered when they went to NYC,  but I saw the last few episodes of this new season, and I am unimpressed.  

RE: house expansion - any reason or guesses why they didn't do this during pregnancy, or while the babies were in ICU ? would have been a less trying of a time on everyone else who lives there.. plus the sextuplets were born in December - a month with low rain chances.

• LOL 1
50 minutes ago, sATL said:

RE: house expansion - any reason or guesses why they didn't do this during pregnancy, or while the babies were in ICU ? would have been a less trying of a time on everyone else who lives there.. plus the sextuplets were born in December - a month with low rain chances.

Dec is fairly wet and cold.  Fronts bring rain out of the northwest;  it is easier to predict the rain ahead of the cold fronts than the isolated pop up storms in summer.  The best  months probably are May and October.  I doubt they had the money for the remodel earlier.   While she was pregnant and while the babies were in the NICU, all their concern and priorities were whether the babies would live and be healthy. Also they were freaking about about how to pay for stuff and losing their health insurance after Courtney's leave of absence from the school was over.    Having lived with the babies for a year or more, they have a much better idea of the best way to expand the house, and I am sure they have enough TLC money now to do it. 

• Love 5

I really like this show. I know some of you are hate-watching, but I really like the Waldrops. They handle having nine kids as well as anyone could. As high strung as Courtney is, I think she is right that they should try to be normal. It would be a shame if none of their kids got to eat at restaurants or take vacations.

I loved the pajamas the sextuplets had on in the beginning with their names. Except for poor Blu whose pajamas said Blue.

• Love 8
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:42 AM, Chalby said:

I find 90% of her chosen names are not appealing, but I've always kept it to myself. Tonight however, my husband came to bed early and had to sit through an episode. I started laughing when he suddenly said, "What the hell is up with those names? Are these really their given names?" I no longer felt so bad about my initial response.

If you like 10% of them, you are way ahead of me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 7/3/2019 at 6:58 AM, winsomeone said:

Those twins need to be medicated..so out of control...

Medicated....?  For what?  I haven't heard any mention of the twins' doctor diagnosing them with a mental illness and recommending medication  - what did I miss? Was this on their show, their FB...? 

The twins seem completely age appropriate to me, but to most people so did I at that age, when in reality I was dealing with severe OCD. And because my doctor said I'd "grow out of it," I didn't receive any kind of treatment,  so I'm kind of stabby about making kids just:deal with mental illness.  It did greatly lessen in intensity by my late teens, but I spent the 10 yrs before then washing my hands until they bled, doing these weird counting things, and so.on and so on - when I most likely could have experienced at least some relief with a daily dose of an SSRI.  Very much hope the twins aren't in a similar situation.  )-:

20 hours ago, Jeddah said:

I really like this show. I know some of you are hate-watching, but I really like the Waldrops. They handle having nine kids as well as anyone could. As high strung as Courtney is, I think she is right that they should try to be normal. It would be a shame if none of their kids got to eat at restaurants or take vacations.

I love this show too!!  I do have some shows I hate watch, but they're never shows where I have a true objection to the underlying premise of the show. If, for example, I held the belief it's wrong to make reality tv shows involving little kids, I don't think I could do enough mental gymnastics to get to a place where I could justify watching this show, period. Because, hate watching or otherwise, this show doesn't just happen to involve some kids every now and then.... the whole show IS little kids.  

And agree also about the vacation. It seemed to go so well I found myself hoping Courtney will be able to relax a little bit now.  The whole family seems so sweet to me. Life's hard, you do the best you can..... and wishing the best for all of them.  In fact, I wish the best for most everybody, tbh.... because, yeah....I'm a sucker, I think, lol. (-:

• Love 7
1 minute ago, SabineElisabeth said:

And agree also about the vacation. It seemed to go so well I found myself hoping Courtney will be able to relax a little bit now.  The whole family seems so sweet to me. Life's hard, you do the best you can..... and wishing the best for all of them.  In fact, I wish the best for most everybody, tbh.... because, yeah....I'm a sucker, I think, lol. (-:

This is me.  I enjoy the show and I think the family is very loving and close. 

I think Eric and Courtney may allow a little more leeway to the older boys because it can't be easy for the boys dealing with six little brothers and sisters and getting short-changed on Mom and Dad's attention.  Despite that, the older boys obviously love their siblings and treat them kindly.  I don't really see any resentment (unless it's not shown on the show).  Maybe Courtney and Eric look the other way at some of the tantrums because they're otherwise three good kids.  

• Love 6
On 7/3/2019 at 4:57 AM, Chalby said:

I am always intrigued when "Christians" turn to science to assist them with fertility (which is great) but do not credit science when things turn out well for them. Instead, they claim their prayers were answered. If the pregnancy was a bust, is that Science's fault, or was God not available at the time? Please don't see this as an anti-Christian sentiment. Quite the opposite. I just would like the faithful to acknowledge that even God arranges extra help from man, when needed, and that man too needs praise.

I am a Christian and agree with this sentiment 1,000 times over.  I am NOT against using medical interventions if you have a fertility issue but it drives me batty when these same people don't acknowledge the fact that IF they hadn't their child(ren) might not be here because God hadn't answered that prayer without intervention.  Don't even get me started on the ones who use medical intervention to GET pregnant then bash modern OB/GYN practices when it comes to giving birth because that's way OT.

• Love 3

Woo that Bridge needs some discipline.  The van scene was bad.  So she forgot his muffins.  She literally turned to her husband and said, "what can we do?"  It's a muffin.  If the kids gets hungry enough, he'll eat what you have.  Then he yells, "give me the chocolate!"  Where're his manners?  Then the fit over the ride.  "We just need to give him his space..."  

The babies are still adorable, but I wish Courtney would stop trying to have the perfect life with perfect moments.  And show a backbone to those boys. 

• Love 4

I don't how Eric can live with that woman.  He's so calm and she's such a flake.  Sometimes in their TH segments he seems embarrassed by her.  She's an airhead, and it's scary that she was a teacher.  Gawd.

• Love 3

"I don't how Eric can live with that woman.  He's so calm and she's such a flake.  Sometimes in their TH segments he seems embarrassed by her.  She's an airhead, and it's scary that she was a teacher.  Gawd."

I totally agree. There is something way off about her too..just can't quite put my finger on what it is though?

• Love 1

Funny how we all have such different perceptions (!), as I have never once sensed embarrassment from Eric regarding Courtney.  I've seen Eric look at her with love and affection; I've seen him be gentle to her and gently firm with her sometimes; and I've seen him laugh with her, cry with her, and comfort her.  Personally, I think he adores her.

Courtney also does not seem.flaky to me;  IMHO, she just seems exhausted, overwhelmed, and emotional. Granted, we only saw a tiny bit before the babies came, but she was calm and centered then.  To be honest, I'm sure I'd appear to be worse than flaky were I raising 9 kids!

• Like 1
  • Love 13
(edited)
5 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

Funny how we all have such different perceptions (!), as I have never once sensed embarrassment from Eric regarding Courtney.  I've seen Eric look at her with love and affection; I've seen him be gentle to her and gently firm with her sometimes; and I've seen him laugh with her, cry with her, and comfort her.  Personally, I think he adores her.

Courtney also does not seem.flaky to me;  IMHO, she just seems exhausted, overwhelmed, and emotional. Granted, we only saw a tiny bit before the babies came, but she was calm and centered then.  To be honest, I'm sure I'd appear to be worse than flaky were I raising 9 kids!

I agree with this.  She and Eric seem to be a very loving couple. 

Lol, yeah if I had nine kids, "flaky" would be the least of the words you'd use to describe me.  Exasperated, exhausted, depressed, hysterical, climbing the freakin' walls...but not so much flaky. 😄 

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 1
  • Love 8
On 7/6/2019 at 10:38 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

I didn't say he didn't love her.  He seems to love her very much.  Still, IMO he does seem embarrassed sometimes.

(edited)
On 7/6/2019 at 12:04 PM, Gemma Violet said:

I agree with this.  She and Eric seem to be a very loving couple. 

Lol, yeah if I had nine kids, "flaky" would be the least of the words you'd use to describe me.  Exasperated, exhausted, depressed, hysterical, climbing the freakin' walls...but not so much flaky. 😄 

Maybe flaky wasn't the right word, but she does seem like a bit of an airhead at times.  The picture taking thing is crazy.  Girl, you do not need a picture for every single life event.  I have seen Eric roll his eyes about it.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Honey said:

Maybe flaky wasn't the right word, but she does seem like a bit of an airhead at times.  The picture taking thing is crazy.  Girl, you do not need a picture for every single life event.  I have seen Eric roll his eyes about it.

They all give Courtney a hard time about her picture thing - Eric, the boys, her dad.... I remember a TH with her dad on one of the first few episodes where he was talking about her, ummmm, "passion" for photography.  He said one year she made them picture albums of the boys, full of photos she'd taken herself.... then wanted to take pics of them looking at the pics, haha.  I also remember a scene where the 3 older boys were annoyed because Courtney was trying to get pics of something, and Eric basically agreed it's a pain in the ass, but resistance is futile lol.  Said he's learned over the years it's easier to just have a good attitude and get it over with.  🙂

Personally, while I do get wanting pics to capture memories, I often forget to take pics even if I intend to, and it does seem to me like some people actually experience events through a camera lens, if that makes sense.  For myself, I normally am much happier putting the camera away and just being in the moment!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Motor skeels, language skeels. 

I could have predicted that Courtney would be sceered a hawts.  Her accent is like a completely different language.

Saylor said that de-worming the cows was the worst job because worms come out of their butts, then one of the twins says "That makes it funnest".  Man, little boys are gross.

The babies used to be cuter when they were littler.  Now, the girls look like Eric and though he is an okay looking man, that is NOT a good look on a girl's face.

• LOL 1

I finally figured out who Eric reminds me of.....Toby Keith.  He not only resembles him, but, has the same mannerisms, voice, etc.  If he had more hair, he really would look like him.

I wonder why mom didn't realize that at the first jam session with the kids most of the problem were the older boys acting out of control.  If they would have gone and sat down or stood in place paying attention to the lead lady, it would likely have gone better.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, Honey said:

Motor skeels, language skeels. 

I could have predicted that Courtney would be sceered a hawts.  Her accent is like a completely different language.

Saylor said that de-worming the cows was the worst job because worms come out of their butts, then one of the twins says "That makes it funnest".  Man, little boys are gross.

The babies used to be cuter when they were littler.  Now, the girls look like Eric and though he is an okay looking man, that is NOT a good look on a girl's face.

Butt worms !?!?!  OMG...

I guess I missed that display of 7yr wisdom...

I do hope those twins clean up their vocabulary in places like school & church...

Edited by sATL
(edited)
On 7/3/2019 at 10:13 AM, Whyyouneedaname said:

she definitely needs a tutorial in makeup application 🤦‍♀️ 

Had some old episodes playing on my phone on the TLCGo app and happened to look up during what I think was the 1st or 2nd episode. First thing I noticed was that Courtney looks, IMHO, gorgeous in that couch interview.  (Snapped a quick screenshot). Her eye make up is definitely different now and whie still attractive, I think the more natural look suits her better. (-:

20190710_153349.jpg

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, sATL said:

Butt worms !?!?!  OMG...

I guess I missed that display of 7yr wisdom...

I do hope those twins clean up their vocabulary in places like school & church...

I hope they don't think it's okay to relieve themselves behind a tree while they're at school.  When Courtney told them to find a tree to use because there was no water, after doing "eeney meeny miney moe" to pick a tree, one of the twins mentioned doing Number 2!!! I REALLY HOPE HE WAS JUST JOKING!!!

Edited by Honey
  • Love 1
On 5/30/2019 at 5:17 AM, ButterQueen said:

Courtney needs to make use of a few pack and plays to restrain the babies when needed.  And fix the door to the bathroom with a baby handle.

I do love this show.

This.  LOL, when I had my baby back in the 70's, playpens were a popular piece of baby equipment. I'd put my daughter in for a while with some toys in the morning while I did some cleaning chores. Then take her out and let her run free while I could watch her.  I don't know how I would have gotten anything done otherwise, unless I did everything while she was napping.  Do they even make playpens anymore?

• Love 1

I think they're considered the pack n plays, much smaller than the play pens. & yes I don't know how I would've survived without one. They do make a octagon type fence thing that I have seen used....use something, don't just give them free reign all the time. 

• Love 2
(edited)

starting with 2 quick notes...

I thought Courtney looked absolutely beautiful in the family picture. The dress really looked good on her, and her hair was nicely done.

The twins discussing math homework... isn't 20x20 a little advanced for 7yr math? Bravo.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 6

Cute episode tonight:  dentist visit and Easter egg hunt.  But, uh oh, deadly brown recluse spiders were found in the house by the workmen.  And pest control found more.  So now the family has to move out while the house is treated.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Re : the house remodel {again} - i.m beginning to wonder if it would have been better to build from the ground up the new additional  needed rooms and the "join" to the current house. Kinda like the Bates family did on "Growing up Bates".

It sounds like their current house needed some attention/repairs that is now surfacing.  Plus as a family of  11 they wouldn't  have been so inconvenienced. Once the new part is done-tackle redoing what is needed in the old part.

And did I  heat boys pee on the seat and  floor? And they don't clean behind themselves?

Edited by sATL