Type keyword(s) to search

The Good Karma Hospital - General Discussion

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, mojito said:

Oh, I hope not. This is a grown-up show. Not an adolescent Hallmark show. 

Well...they are both lonely, and being in India has changed them both. I recall he wasn't much impressed with India while his wife was dying, but after he lost her, he evolved as a person. The mother is kind of doing the same.

On 5/18/2022 at 9:04 AM, ForReal said:

Well...they are both lonely, and being in India has changed them both. I recall he wasn't much impressed with India while his wife was dying, but after he lost her, he evolved as a person. The mother is kind of doing the same.

Exactly. Just the premise of Hallmark-type movies. They're lonely, and better still, they're both British. Naturally, they're a perfect pair.  Such obvious, contrived stuff. 

I'd hate to stick that woman with that old guy. He looks old enough to be her father. If his character wants to connect with someone, I think it would be best for it to be some quirky native woman, someone totally different than his wife. Besides, it's creepy that both women worked downstairs at Downton Abbey, with one subordinate to the other. There should be some kind of law declaring that an inappropriate relationship.  😉

Hopefully, the woman and her son have returned to the UK.

Did Ram's wife run away? She seems to have disappeared. 

• Love 1

Didn't Ram get married in an earlier season? No mention at all of the wife. 

Loved the whole season - - especially the wedding. This is such an uplifting show. I hope they continue to make more episodes. So glad to see Sister Mari happy. 

• Love 1