Type keyword(s) to search

Abby Huntsman: The New Kid

Silver Raven
  • Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Yeah, ha ha, that’s hilarious to leave your dog behind. Good lord, why would she post this?

I can't believe nobody stole that beautiful dog.  I understand Abby has baby brain right now and is probably distracted by WTF would  you tell people this. It's not funny and it's making all of us look at her like yep she is a dingbat.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

Yeah, ha ha, that’s hilarious to leave your dog behind. Good lord, why would she post this?

It made me mad.  Would she have forgotten the older child?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Honestly, the picture was taking so long to load on my phone, I thought she HAD forgotten her oldest until halfway through the post. Realizing she didn't almost takes the edge off my rage toward the animal abuse.  Almost. It's so damn humid, I wouldn't want my dog out in this longer than absolutely necessary. These past few days it has been house, car, work, car, house. 

• Love 6

Thank God her poor dog is okay. I have heard stories of people forgetting children (if they're in the back of the car, not making a peep). I don't want to judge Abby, but horrible mistakes do happen. She's not my favorite on the show, but I do think she's a good person and is probably typically very good to her dog. I too am surprised she shared the story...

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Haleth said:

7 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

It's so damn humid, I wouldn't want my dog out in this longer than absolutely necessary. These past few days it has been house, car, work, car, house. 

She is a stupid, irresponsible bitch. If the store is right across the street, why not bring the dog back first, or at least leave him with the doorman for five minutes. I'm sure she lives in a doorman, elevator building, so there's no fucking excuse.

• Love 6

I replied to her first tweet showing George lying on the sidewalk and said I think she should have thought twice before posting it on social media and said Poor George.  She must have gotten lots of similar comments as it appears the original tweet was taken down.  She's a fool for reposting with her idiotic explanation.  Obviously she and MM have a lot more in common than just rich parents.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
21 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

She writes, "I could see him from my window when I got home."  Hmmm...looks like a line of parked cars blocks the view for anyone across the street.  Oh...penthouse, I get it.

Edited by HaaCHOO
missed ending quotation mark
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Guess she did not learn a thing from hating Hillary, despite her apology on the show.

Thinking the blackout was recent and they were not cold - hot if anything.

And Abby is over here blaming De Blasio for someone she knows getting mugged.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, deirdra said:

No longer the daughter of a diplomat, with The View want Abby back after maternity leave?

Maybe he WILL run for President...if only for Abby's job security.

• LOL 7
21 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Good grief - take a look at who Abby follows on twitter (her recommendations). They are mostly FOX people. I sure wish she could go back their and be her bland self.

I’m not surprised. 

Edited by TheView
  • Love 2
On 8/16/2019 at 8:00 PM, TheView said:

We should be lucky that Elisabeth Hasselbeck turned down the seat that Abby now has. 

I just reread this AUGUST post.  It reminded me that most likely Meghan had "Right of First Refusal," and Elisabeth (someone she "admires") would NEVER have received a final offer.  Elisabeth is not an emotional support sort.  Abby was/is Meghan's perfect pet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

I just reread this AUGUST post.  It reminded me that most likely Meghan had "Right of First Refusal," and Elisabeth (someone she "admires") would NEVER have received a final offer.  Elisabeth is not an emotional support sort.  Abby was/is Meghan's perfect pet.

Abby helped to calm Megun last year, but now she has starting taking on some of Megun's attributes, becoming blAbby, blindly repeating Republican talking points that were obviously refuted by the previous day's news, barking at guests while they are in the middle of answering the question she just asked, etc.  That was not ABC's plan for Megun's on-set companion animal. 

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

That was not ABC's plan for Megun's on-set companion animal. 

I'm wondering if it maybe it was, though.  Remember this from last year - MSN.com

"She's been a snooze, and the network knows they made a mistake hiring her without a chemistry test and based on her name," a source told Page Six. "She's starting to come alive. They have a coach working with her now because she's not researching well with viewers."

At one point, every so often, she would try to be more argumentative, but that doesn't come naturally to her, which she even said a few weeks ago.  I think that's why she's so bad at it, even as she's been doing it more frequently.  Her heart's just not in it.

ABC really should have concentrated instead on toning Meghan down.  (And not because she's female, and should be "soft".  But because way too often she's exasperating AF.) 

• Love 5

Part of Abby's problem is that she doesn't want to offend, but when she's in the middle of all the other women who do not hesitate to give their very strong opinions it makes Abby look weak and mealy mouthed.  Sara had the same problem.  They would have done better on the early View panels when the focus wasn't so much on politics.  Both are perfectly nice, but unable to hold their own amongst the more assertive hosts.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, lusinia said:

ABC really should have concentrated instead on toning Meghan down.  (And not because she's female, and should be "soft".  But because way too often she's exasperating AF.) 

I think they thought Abby's mere presence would rub off on and tone Megun down and help her learn how to be a professional and follow the rules of conversation; instead, both have become louder interrupters and lecturers who don't listen to most of what their guests and co-hosts have to say.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I think they thought Abby's mere presence would rub off on and tone Megun down and help her learn how to be a professional and follow the rules of conversation; instead, both have become louder interrupters and lecturers who don't listen to most of what their guests and co-hosts have to say.

I think Abby sometimes should be reminded that she's not on Fox anymore. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 10/13/2019 at 12:01 AM, lusinia said:

I'm wondering if it maybe it was, though.  Remember this from last year - MSN.com

At one point, every so often, she would try to be more argumentative, but that doesn't come naturally to her, which she even said a few weeks ago.  I think that's why she's so bad at it, even as she's been doing it more frequently.  Her heart's just not in it.

Totally agree about Meghan. I hate that some people don’t appreciate strong, opinionated women. Meghan often has a point when it comes to those double standards. It’s just that she is plain rude so often, so much of her criticism is fair and not because she’s a female with a voice. 

On 10/13/2019 at 7:32 AM, Haleth said:

Part of Abby's problem is that she doesn't want to offend, but when she's in the middle of all the other women who do not hesitate to give their very strong opinions it makes Abby look weak and mealy mouthed.  Sara had the same problem.  They would have done better on the early View panels when the focus wasn't so much on politics.  Both are perfectly nice, but unable to hold their own amongst the more assertive hosts.

I feel kind of bad saying this, but where they differ imo is that Abby is more political but doesn’t have the highest aptitude, bless her heart. Sara is less political but has more intelligence. 

• Love 4
On 11/7/2019 at 1:30 PM, BuckeyeLou said:

I thought Abby came across very good this morning in her questioning of DJT,Jr.  She remained calm & ask really on-point questions.

She was good and there is a weird tension between her and Megan. I have no idea what that is about.. The ladies love her.. Joy and Whoopie seem very protective of her..

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

She was good and there is a weird tension between her and Megan. I have no idea what that is about.. The ladies love her.. Joy and Whoopie seem very protective of her..

Her best friend MeAgain threw her a bone today when she said she agreed with her.  Usually, she interrupts her, cuts her off and/or contradicts what she said.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, lusinia said:

If it was the reverse, and Abby did this to Meghan, there would be hell to pay.

Right!

And I forgot, MeAgain has even laughed out loud at Abby's political analysis.  She's her bestie.

bestie GIF

• Love 3
  • Does anyone else get tired of Abby saying and tweeting that she is a Mom of 3 kids under 2 and acts like how tiring and miserable it can be at times. Gimme a break.  I have read other comments by people that her grandfather was a billionaire, her dad is a billionaire, and she is a multi-millionaire. You know she has nanny help. And  I am betting more than one nanny. So phony!!! My hubby and I had 3 kids, and we divorced when they were 12, 8, and 5 years old. And he was not a hands on dad. My youngest has been a real challenge to raise and I could use his help (or borrow one of Abby's nannies.) My daughter is not a special needs kid, but just very stubborn, opinionated, and more independent than she should be (inherited it all from daddy.) So it irks me when Abby pretends like she is a suffering mom. Imagine if she didn't have all the entitled things at her disposal. She would be a mental case in no time. 
  • Love 12
On 12/5/2019 at 6:48 PM, atlantaloves said:

After today all I an say is, she really needs to shut her stupid pie hole.  UNREAL what comes out of that monster mouth. 

Not only was is stupid but she ended up contradicting herself on the show the next day. 

• Love 8