Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I would guess Luann. The quote was that Bravo feels it important that she deal with her messy personal life, first and foremost. Lu is the one in and out of rehab, and being sued by her ex and children. I would not call Beth's or Dorit's (unless I have missed something recent about Dorit?) personal life messy. Beth's is certainly sadder, but hardly what I would call messy which is think is the operative word.

I think Lu would also be just fine with this as I don't think she wants a season devoted to her children suing her. Though I think she will miss the paycheck.

It was also already announced that Beth is returning - I doubt Bravo would do that if she was coming back as a friend only. 

Edited to add - I only watch OC, NY and BH so I have no idea if the blind fits a howife on another franchise. 

That's got LuAnn written all over it.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

With the beauty that is Hulu, I really should catch up on some other franchises now that the NY season is officially over.   

There's one more episode next week, Wednesday September 12th at 8pm eastern.

image.png

Edited by AnnA
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I thought it was interesting that once Carole insisted she wasn't that good of friends with Tinsley, who obviously was hurt by this, Bethanny became very nice to Tinsley. She laughed (vs. mocked) Tinsley's "Tinsley's Travels" comment, and offered some supportive comments here and there. However, Carole was ice cold to Tinsley.

What was going on with that? Did anyone have a different take?

Carole used Tinsley this season to have an ally and possibly get back at Bethenny. It would not surprise me in the least if Bethenny ended up trying to get close to Tinsley to take her away from Carole, especially since poor Tins was just rejected on national television as someone Carole merely "likes." 

ETA: okay, so Bethenny getting closer to Tinsley would probably make more sense if Carole was coming back. But I can still see her trying to form that alliance for next season.

Edited by candle96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

You're right, those women are also legendary. 

I hadn't thought of LVP since her personal life has never been messy.   

I haven't watched Atlanta in ages so I'm not sure what NeNe has going on these days.

With the beauty that is Hulu, I really should catch up on some other franchises now that the NY season is officially over.   

you should!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, AnnA said:

There's one more episode next week, Wednesday September 12th at 8pm eastern.

image.png

I hope it's not just more stories of parasitic explosive diarrhea.

And I really hope it's not "previously not aired" footage of the C&B saga.  

Oh, who am I kidding...I'll watch it no matter what the hell it's about.  

Thanks for the heads up!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

On 9/5/2018 at 8:09 PM, Martinigirl said:

WOW! That Skinny Girl video said it all....what a bitch!

What does this refer to?  Is it part of this episode?  So many pages to read through, but I haven't found anything.  Thanks. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, ryebread said:

I don't think Bethenny is coming back.

My prediction is that she's out or she'll rejoin mid season. Or make some cameo appearances.

If she does come back, so soon after Dennis's death, there is something subhuman about her. And not in a good way, in my opinion.

How wonderful it would be if she doesn’t return! But it’s not likely B will stay away from the cameras for long - unless she determines that Carole looks better than she does by leaving B in the dust with a bunch of “drunks” (as B would say).

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, GussieK said:

What does this refer to?  Is it part of this episode?  So many pages to read through, but I haven't found anything.  Thanks. 

They showed it during the reunion, Carole and her new BFF Cassandra did an insta live story (I think) where Cassandra was dragging SkinnyGirl... it was ridiculous... It's in reunion part 3 - we see a clip of the video.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Carole was really rude about Tinsley. She got so defensive when Andy called them close. And Tins clearly looked hurt by it.

 

Bethenny was a bitch when she said Carole had no career. Saying that I wont miss Carole at all. She really turned me off this season. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

This franchise won't be worth watching if Bethenny doesn't return.  

She's interesting, makes me laugh and keeps the other HWs involved. 

Ramona can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Sonja is delusional and I'm tired of her flashing everyone.

TInsley is an airhead.

LuAnn is on probation and can't drink.

Dorinda is a train wreck waiting to happen. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Frances said:

I have not read Carole's books (and have no interest), but find the writing in her blogs and even her Tweeting shockingly bad for someone who claims to be a writer. It's full of spelling and grammar mistakes and malapropisms, but that's not even the issue. For me, it's just so bombastic, and in an almost embarrassingly amateurish way. A lot of the writing on this forum puts Carole's blog writing to shame.

Bravo's target audience is urban, upwardly mobile, educated women. The whole brand is elevated trash television -- guilty pleasures for the literate. So, I'm willing to agree that my opinion that Carole's writing is bad is just an opinion. But she's not producing highbrow literature, and, even if she were, the people who watch Bravo could handle it.

I love u!

I DETEST pretension. 

Awards. Bloated, egotistical snobs. Who is giving them? Who is getting them? An industry-created, wind bag event, so that everyone can sit around and pat themselves on the back and hopefully get one next year, if they didn’t get one this year. As long as they play the game, and kiss the asses they’re supposed to kiss. 

I ask, “what has Carole done that is so great that it is worthy of an award???” Really, what is so very special about her very average body of work in that field? What did she do as a journalist? Really? What did she uncover? What did she report? Dying to know. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

32 minutes ago, AnnA said:

This franchise won't be worth watching if Bethenny doesn't return.  

She's interesting, makes me laugh and keeps the other HWs involved. 

Ramona can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Sonja is delusional and I'm tired of her flashing everyone.

TInsley is an airhead.

LuAnn is on probation and can't drink.

Dorinda is a train wreck waiting to happen. 

So, I suppose that it should be the Bethenny show, which, based on past history of Bethenny trying to make it on her own show, FAILS.  

Bethenny depends on Ramona, Tinsley, Luann and Dorinda to keep her on TV. Without them, she can't carry a show. LOL.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

 

Bethenny depends on Ramona, Tinsley, Luann and Dorinda to keep her on TV. Without them, she can't carry a show. LOL.

I didn't say she could or should but neither can the other HWs.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I didn't say she could or should but neither can the other HWs.

I don't think that any of the others care to be stars. Bethenny wants to be the star, but she is not the star of any show. She requires Carole, Lu, Sonjan, and Ramona to be relevant on a TV show. She obviously tried to carry shows on her own, didn't work out.  

She tried to make her own show with Fredrik, tried being creator, star, and producer. Didn't work out in her favour.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I don't think that any of the others care to be stars. Bethenny wants to be the star, but she is not the star of any show. She requires Carole, Lu, Sonjan, and Ramona to be relevant on a TV show. She obviously tried to carry shows on her own, didn't work out.  

She tried to make her own show with Fredrik, tried being creator, star, and producer. Didn't work out in her favour.

Officially these shows do not have a "star" but unofficially each of the HW franchises has one.   IMHO,  LVP, Nene and Bethenny come to mind. 

Bethenny and Fredrik were destined to fail.  They're both control freaks.  When their show started I scheduled my DVR to record it but wound up erasing all the episodes without ever watching any of them.  I was never a Fredrik fan and I like Bethenny too much to watch a train wreck so I opted out. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, candle96 said:

Carole used Tinsley this season to have an ally and possibly get back at Bethenny. It would not surprise me in the least if Bethenny ended up trying to get close to Tinsley to take her away from Carole, especially since poor Tins was just rejected on national television as someone Carole merely "likes." 

ETA: okay, so Bethenny getting closer to Tinsley would probably make more sense if Carole was coming back. But I can still see her trying to form that alliance for next season.

 

Carole also dissed her by tweet. I can't really see Tins, if she has a shred of self-respect, doing anything but keep Carole at a distance.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, ryebread said:

Just to be clear, Violet Grey is not a line of beauty products formulated by Cassandra Grey. They are not her products.

It's a clearinghouse for other brands' high-end cosmetics.

I had no idea, with the way Carole went on about being on the committee to approve products. I thought her friend that she is so very proud of actually produced something - lol. Carole very seriously and self importantly (how else does she do anything?) relayed that she approves very few products, and they must be effective, easy to use, and solve a problem. But basically she is just helping to decide what products that someone else has produced, CS will hock. Riveting work, Carole.  No wonder Carole and CS have time to get stoned and run down people who actually DO produce. 

I clicked on her site and the first thing that came up was a blurb about leading artists and stars testing eye lash curlers in various places, including Jack Nicholson's limo. I kid you not. Testing an eyelash curler in the back of an 81 year old's limo is how you approve products? What demo is she targeting? Ya can't make this stuff up. 

But it is interesting to me that she hocks make up. That stuff that many put on their faces to try to hide imperfections, to look slimmer, appear to have bigger eyes, lips, etc. than they actually do. Why should people not just accept how they look Cassandra, rather than buy from you in an attempt to look different that they actually do? 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I thought Sonja's comment about "And I have a huge vagina apparently" was pretty giggle-worthy.

But overall I think a lot of the redundant back-and-forth squabbling with Bethenny and Carole could have been edited out and this could have been encapsulated into two episodes.

Oh I agree. But it did show clearly how Carole and her dream team had a script and how hypocritical she is. Which was somewhat delicious.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I had no idea, with the way Carole went on about being on the committee to approve products. I thought her friend that she is so very proud of actually produced something - lol. Carole very seriously and self importantly (how else does she do anything?) relayed that she approves very few products, and they must be effective, easy to use, and solve a problem. But basically she is just helping to decide what products that someone else has produced, CS will hock. Riveting work, Carole.  No wonder Carole and CS have time to get stoned and run down people who actually DO produce. 

I clicked on her site and the first thing that came up was a blurb about leading artists and stars testing eye lash curlers in various places, including Jack Nicholson's limo. I kid you not. Testing an eyelash curler in the back of an 81 year old's limo is how you approve products? What demo is she targeting? Ya can't make this stuff up. 

But it is interesting to me that she hocks make up. That stuff that many put on their faces to try to hide imperfections, to look slimmer, appear to have bigger eyes, lips, etc. than they actually do. Why should people not just accept how they look Cassandra, rather than buy from you in an attempt to look different that they actually do? 

Well you know Carole is LITERALLY the ONLY woman over the age of 30 who accepts her age - or whatever nonsense Cassandra posted in her birthday wish for Carole... so the rest of us hags in denial need help... please. note. sarcasm. except the word "nonsense" in reference to what Cassandra said. Because that is literally the truth. It was nonsense. at least in my opinion. ;) 

 

 

Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 5.38.17 PM.png

Edited by BodhiGurl · Reason: typo and then I decided to include a screen shot of the post in question...
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Preach!  I wish I was 54 and living that life with “no career.”  I hate to think that the day after I do retire (some day god willing), that I am not cast to the curb.  I’d never even dream of saying to my mommas face “YOU HAVE NO CAREER.”  She retired 2 years ago after working her fingers to the bone.  I guess tho, since Bethenny was raised by wolves, she never developed that kind of appreciation for the others who have worked hard.  She’s the only and ever one to work their ass off to have it all.

 

The only reason it's a big deal is because she made it part if her "narrative." Carole took a throw away comment from Bethenny, twisted it, and created an entire storyline out of it.

17 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Except that she bought earrings for everyone?

They were cute, but I'm thinking they cost her about a dollar a pair at a vendor in the street. Not really Tiffany $, even silver Tiffany.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

11 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Agreed. In the lack of career argument, Carole could have snapped back, "While you were standing in the grocery store begging people to try your muffins, I was winning emmys." or "It's called 'early retirement"

See now if she'd said THAT, I'd be cool with it instead of one minute being proud of her laziness, filming scenes where she's blowing off deadlines, and the next minute being upset that someone brought up the fact that she doesn't have a career anymore. But retirement makes her sound old, even early retirement, and this "girl" is clearly freaked out at getting older.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Well you know Carole is LITERALLY the ONLY woman over the age of 30 who accepts her age - or whatever nonsense Cassandra posted in her birthday wish for Carole... so the rest of us hags in denial need help... please. note. sarcasm. except the word "nonsense" in reference to what Cassandra said. Because that is literally the truth. It was nonsense. at least in my opinion. ;) 

 

 

Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 5.38.17 PM.png

 

I think she is reposting a pic Adam took a couple of years ago - IIRC Carole exposes a nipple in another shot. 

So I guess Grey at age 40 doesn't accept her age? Personally, at 61, I am quite happy with how I look. I have always had an hour glass figure and still do. I get many compliments on how I look, including my face which many tell me looks a decade younger. But I guess Grey has pretty much age shamed anyone over the age of 30? Noted. 

I do like her comment that you get the face you deserve. Has she seen Carole's sneer throughout most of the three episodes of the reunion? I gotta agree with Grey there. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Well you know Carole is LITERALLY the ONLY woman over the age of 30 who accepts her age - or whatever nonsense Cassandra posted in her birthday wish for Carole... so the rest of us hags in denial need help... please. note. sarcasm. except the word "nonsense" in reference to what Cassandra said. Because that is literally the truth. It was nonsense. at least in my opinion. ;) 

 

 

Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 5.38.17 PM.png

I do 100% believe Cassandra's "narrative" (thanks, Carole!) in this over-the-top post is directed right at Bethenny because of the "wish you were 45" statement Bethenny made about Carole.  

If that old saying "my ears are ringing" means someone is talking about you, Bethenny must have a raging record-breaking case of tinnitus at this juncture.

I haven't much cared for Carole since shortly into her first season, but shit like this, combined with a lot of her actions during the reunion, make me find her and bestie Cassandra positively odious.    

And since Cassandra/Carole are being so judgmental and superficial, I would like to point out that most teenagers do not have breasts that sag down to the middle of their ribcage, Cassandra.  

I'll show myself out now...

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I think she is reposting a pic Adam took a couple of years ago - IIRC Carole exposes a nipple in another shot. 

So I guess Grey at age 40 doesn't accept her age? Personally, at 61, I am quite happy with how I look. I have always had an hour glass figure and still do. I get many compliments on how I look, including my face which many tell me looks a decade younger. But I guess Grey has pretty much age shamed anyone over the age of 30? Noted. 

I do like her comment that you get the face you deserve. Has she seen Carole's sneer throughout most of the three episodes of the reunion? I gotta agree with Grey there. 

Right there with you - I'm knocking on 49's door and I've accepted my age well before and well after turning 30. So ridiculous...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

 

I do like her comment that you get the face you deserve. Has she seen Carole's.....

 

 

image.jpeg

Edited by AnnA
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I  missed this detail originally (and please correct me if I'm wrong), but I've just looked at Carole Radziwill's Instagram - so, she ran a half marathon last October.  Not a full marathon.  And, let me just say that I couldn't run a mile (or 1.6 kilometres - Canadian here).  But she was expecting a ticker tape parade because she ran a half marathon?  Ramona's party wasn't special enough to celebrate that she ran a half marathon?  Oh Carole - you're really a piece of work.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

52 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

I  missed this detail originally (and please correct me if I'm wrong), but I've just looked at Carole Radziwill's Instagram - so, she ran a half marathon last October.  Not a full marathon.  And, let me just say that I couldn't run a mile (or 1.6 kilometres - Canadian here).  But she was expecting a ticker tape parade because she ran a half marathon?  Ramona's party wasn't special enough to celebrate that she ran a half marathon?  Oh Carole - you're really a piece of work.

ETA - original poster discovered CR did both a half and full so I deleted my original response to lessen confusion. I still stand by my statement of how annoying it was that CR expected so much recognition  after the fact ;) 

Edited by BodhiGurl · Reason: clarification
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

I  missed this detail originally (and please correct me if I'm wrong), but I've just looked at Carole Radziwill's Instagram - so, she ran a half marathon last October.  Not a full marathon.  And, let me just say that I couldn't run a mile (or 1.6 kilometres - Canadian here).  But she was expecting a ticker tape parade because she ran a half marathon?  Ramona's party wasn't special enough to celebrate that she ran a half marathon?  Oh Carole - you're really a piece of work.

Thanks for this info, because I thought I actually heard her cop to doing "a half marathon" at some point during the reunion, too, then figured I must not have heard her correctly.

I think Ramona had that dinner already planned and changed the "theme" to acknowledge Carole's accomplishment.

Bravo would have filmed her dinner either way, so I thought that was considerate of Ramona to do for her.

No matter how far below Ms. Radziwill's expectations it fell.  

8 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

wait - she took 9+ hours to run/walk 13 miles??? Woah. And she really emphasized running a marathon, not a half marathon... she doesn't lie, she just makes the narrative fit what she needs it to fit... (insert eye roll). Yeah - I couldn't "run" even a mile, it's not about the fact she completed something, it's about her lying that she ran a marathon, and then her ridiculous expectations after. Honestly. I can't even anymore with Carole. Ugh.

I would just like to point out that Bethenny even complimented Carole during the reunion on this accomplishment.

I don't believe Carole acknowledged it, however. 

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

5b930544a25ef_ScreenShot2018-09-07at7_09_34PM.png.b35bcf41d643acd425b4b11795b22db2.png

This was dated Oct 8/17.  But perhaps it's not the full marathon.  Okay - just scanned her Instagram again - saw the medal for running the NYC full marathon in November/17.  In the famous words of Emily Litella, "never mind".  Also, should probably add a mea culpa.

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I thought I heard her say half marathon during the reunion but I figured I was mistaken.   She didn't say it was a half marathon during the season.  What a phony!   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

5b930544a25ef_ScreenShot2018-09-07at7_09_34PM.png.b35bcf41d643acd425b4b11795b22db2.png

This was dated Oct 8/17.  But perhaps it's not the full marathon.  Okay - just scanned her Instagram again - saw the medal for running the NYC full marathon in November/17.  In the famous words of Emily Litella, "never mind".  Also, should probably add a mea culpa.

thx for looking it up - I still think her expectations for everyone to treat her as she walked on water were ridiculous... Just like Dorinda and the darn Nutcracker... LOL

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I thought I heard her say half marathon during the reunion but I figured I was mistaken.   She didn't say it was a half marathon during the season.  What a phony!   

Apparently the half and full marathons are two separate events.

I, too, heard her say "half marathon" at some point during the reunion and thought I must have misunderstood her.  

It was hard to hear anything being said during the reunion, particularly the first and second episodes.  

Carole apparently successfully completed both.  

Maybe Ramona should have had two separate parties to commemorate both events and that would have appeased Carole.

1 minute ago, whydoievencare said:

BodhiGurl, Persnickety1 and Anna - I was wrong.  Please see my later post.

No problem!

At least two of us thought we heard her referring to a "half marathon," so your investigative work clarified it for me.  :)  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/6/2018 at 2:43 AM, film noire said:

It really was. And the season itself was so bitter. The women usually land a few moments of joy or unexpected cameraderie, but they were at war - big and petty and all points in between -- all season.

And after this three part reunion (which by tonight felt like Star Wars Lethal Pirates of The Weapon Part 22: End of Days) I feel like the RHoNY cast are not living up to their end of the bargain  --  jesus, people, we've devoted more time to Richard's goddamn resume than his OWN WIDOW. More time to Sawnja peeing on the jitney than the people she PEES BESIDE. More time gaming out the schematics of the breakdown between Franki and Radzi at the Clare de Lunatic diner (I came perilously close to posting a flowchart at one point -- just me?) and they just mumble-yell and shout "BooYah!" and "Hippocampus!" and....we're fucking DONE now?

Five long months of debate and blog quotes and links and multi-paragraph arguments and Noted captions and mod notices and KFB posting bunnies in every possible adorable permutation known to humankind and Canadian/overseas viewers playing catch-up and more YMMV than seen at the Indie 500 -- all that, and THIS is what we get? No fucking way. We work too hard on these boards to be treated like we're the morning "coffee" run (and  where's our fucking reunion? I have dozens of viewer questions! "It's been a busy season for the Posters Of New York City, and as always, the PoNY crew never fail to intrigue and entertain. First question of the night: viewers want to know, @ShawnaLanne and @Rosiejuliemom, if your declared truce in the reunion thread tonight was just for the cameras,.....or are you truly at peace?" :) 

My final season 10 wish:  if there's somebody lurking, just waiting to jump into the posting pool -- please consider the user name "Jovani" :)

Farewell, season 10:

Carole: "In the marathon of life, theme parties are everything."

Dorinda: "I have a big bar cart, but little patience."

Ramona: ""Age is an issue of mind over matter: If you're wonky-eyed blind, it doesn't matter!"

Tinsley: "Come on, why defrost my eggs à la Française when I can order Coupon Cabin?"

Sonja: "I pee in a diaper on the bus."

Bethenny: "It's great to be unstressful, more than to B HeadStrong"

Luann: "The most interesting people make the best cabaret headliners."

And you film noire are truly a writer.  Bravo !

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

BodhiGurl, Persnickety1 and AnnA - I was wrong.  Please see my later post.

No problem!    

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

wait - she took 9+ hours to run/walk 13 miles??? Woah. And she really emphasized running a marathon, not a half marathon... she doesn't lie, she just makes the narrative fit what she needs it to fit... (insert eye roll). Yeah - I couldn't "run" even a mile, it's not about the fact she completed something, it's about her lying that she ran a marathon, and then her ridiculous expectations after. Honestly. I can't even anymore with Carole. Ugh.

ETA: My issue is her omission that she actually finished a half marathon vs a marathon, I literally thought she did the entire marathon given the way she kept bringing it up and insisting her own version of a "Vicki Gunvalson Wants a Casserole" attention, that bugs me... Technically she didn't lie, but she didn't tell the truth..

 

Was it really a half-marathon? Wow. When I watched the episode, I noticed she had pretty awkward running form and was mostly walking -- not crimes at all. I feel like something about exercising for the first time and doing a race got into her head. Those things are awesome. But she kind of lost sight of the fact that amateur running is the most boring thing in the world to everyone except the people doing it.

I am the most mediocre of runners, and have done a few half marathons. I've had someone close to me meet me at the finish line -- as in arrived fifteen minutes before my estimated completion time, and then we went to lunch and mostly talked about something else. I was so honoured! If all my friends showed up and decided to throw me a party, I'd wonder if something was wrong.

What would happen if Carole took up cross-fit?

ETA: I see above that it really was the full marathon. Okay. Kudos for that, Carole -- that's a long, long race. I still stand by saying amateur running is boring. I mean, let's be honest, running is boring unless you're being chased.

Edited by Frances
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Frances said:

Was it really a half-marathon? Wow. When I watched the episode, I noticed she had pretty awkward running form and was mostly walking -- not crimes at all. I feel like something about exercising for the first time and doing a race got into her head. Those things are awesome. But she kind of lost sight of the fact that amateur running is the most boring thing in the world to everyone except the people doing it.

I am the most mediocre of runners, and have done a few half marathons. I've had someone close to me meet me at the finish line -- as in arrived fifteen minutes before my estimated completion time, and then we went to lunch and mostly talked about something else. I was so honoured! If all my friends showed up and decided to throw me a party, I'd wonder if something was wrong.

What would happen if Carole took up cross-fit?

original poster discovered Carole did both a half and a full - however, I do still maintain Carole was obnoxious post-marathon with her expectations and needing to bring it up throughout the season. ;)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

I think Dorinda picks on Sonja because Sonja is the weakest one of the women, and bullies like an easy target. Dorinda a mean, sloppy drunk and thinks she's above it all. For example, she claimed that she was not drunk and was touting Jovani at Lu's show. Uh...no.

Losing a husband doesn't make you queen of the world or the queen of all suffering. We all have our battles. Sonja is a mess, and I don't like her either, but I think Dorinda is truly mean. Marrying rich has turned some of these women into real assholes. Of course, they might have started out that way.

I think Dorinda's head got big during the season of "What are you doing here without Dorinda?"

I forget who said it. Anyone remember?

It was Sonja, pretty sure.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

51 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

And you film noire are truly a writer.  Bravo !

Thanks, Gem! (I wrote it clad in my sexiest lingerie, later sold on PoshMark -- see below -- while shooing away editors and deadlines! :)

 

nightgown.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, film noire said:

Thanks, Gem! (I wrote it clad in lingerie -- later sold on PoshMark -- while shooing away editors and deadlines! :)

 If Sonja is selling it should really be called PishMark right?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/6/2018 at 11:48 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I hope someone familiar with NYC can sleuth out Sonja’s new apartment ( Columbus Circle area with terrace and Central Park views)! 

Big area, very expensive.  I don’t know how she’s affording it.  Any other clues?  Maybe she’ll be in Trump Tower, lol.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:44 PM, nexxie said:

Carole: “With Bethenny, if she’s not the center of attention, if she’s not in control, she’s not happy. She just has to make it hell for the rest of us.”

True dat.

Yet she never bashed her on the show.  LOL.   I don't get Carole's alternate reality.  She's literally faced with actual facts in the form of her own talking heads bashing Beth, text messages Beth shows her, ect and she CONTINUES to deny the behavior that's literally right in front of her face.   It's kind of amazing to watch.  She and her man Trump have more in common than she'd like to believe.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

ETA - original poster discovered CR did both a half and full so I deleted my original response to lessen confusion. I still stand by my statement of how annoying it was that CR expected so much recognition  after the fact ;) 

I've stated this before but a good friend of mine has run several triatholons and done the Susan K three day cancer walk and has never expected or received that kind of attention.

Though she gets all the admiration.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/6/2018 at 12:37 PM, RosieRose221 said:

Poshmark is a app where you can buy/sell gently used designer clothes/bags/shoes etc. I was confused by that too though - is she broke or is the money going to a Cat Charity?

I was just watching the t.v. and a commercial came on with someone selling shoes on Poshmark.  N.Y. vicinity.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, Carole - you sound exactly like your orange nemesis, what with the proclamations of being "a very, very, very sane person".  That ginormous hippocampus of yours  wasn't quite large enough to decipher it's true significance - and much like your nemesis, you didn't think we'd be smart enough to check you, Boo.

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, walnutqueen said:

Oh, Carole - you sound exactly like your orange nemesis, what with the proclamations of being "a very, very, very sane person".  That ginormous hippocampus of yours  wasn't quite large enough to decipher it's true significance - and much like your nemesis, you didn't think we'd be smart enough to check you, Boo.

Didn't Andy at one point even compare her to Trump on some level?

Probably went right over that ginormous hippocampus.  

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size