Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

That Skinnygirl as a brand is kinda over? I wholeheartedly agree!

I used to think Skinny Girl Margaritas didn't exist.  I stopped expressing that because it seemed to irritate people and then they'd send me links on where to find it.

Well.  It does exist!  At my local QFC!

20170804_095856.jpg

Edited by dosodog
Hint.....it's by the coffee liqueur.
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I still find it interesting that the only NY Housewives that Bethenny hasn't had issues with/fallen out with are Aviva and Cindy.

The only two that weren't on the show when she was.

Hmmmmm...

I'd like you to name two housewives from any franchise who have been on more than three seasons, who don't have the same track record.

The same can be said of Carole for that matter. The only person she hasn't beefed with is Heather and weren't they only together two seasons?

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 23
28 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Amen.  That was exhausting.

I may have nightmares about Ramona’s face and whatever was happening there.  The Moanerbot hit a glitch?

Of course she had to get up and stretch bec of a cramp.  Just a coincidence that no one was paying any attention to her before she did it.

Super minority opinion, apparently, but I really liked Carole’s dress.  Not the ankle sock weirdness or the rest of her look, but just the dress.

I liked Carole's dress too. I'm a sucker for a dress with good vertical lines and I like tea length. It looks classy. Beth looked ridic in her pretty pretty princess dress by contrast

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I wonder if you could bake 'em in like chocolate chips?

Just like Bethenny lied last week about the amount of texts she sent Carole?

B claimed one, Carole proved otherwise.

When Bethenny claimed one text, she was referring to one thread of texts, going back and forth. 

And am I the only one who keeps wondering just what kind of bruise Ramoana has on her cheek, the one she didn't want facing the camera (as If it's not on full display anyway)?  It looks dented.  How do you dent your cheekbone?   

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, DelicateDee said:

When Bethenny claimed one text, she was referring to one thread of texts, going back and forth. 

And am I the only one who keeps wondering just what kind of bruise Ramoana has on her cheek, the one she didn't want facing the camera (as If it's not on full display anyway)?  It looks dented.  How do you dent your cheekbone?   

Maybe that's why her pupils we're so wonky.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, DelicateDee said:

Remember when she showed up for a Reunion with a tomato-red face because she'd had a peel or something and hadn't healed as quickly as she thought she would? Maybe this time it's Injections or filler gone wrong.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, diadochokinesis said:

But they don’t see the confessionals until they see the edited show. So, it doesn’t explain why she was acting so horrible to Bethenny in the moment during the season. She is just lying. 

My understanding is that their particular producer--the one who is present asking them about the goings-on for that particular week or weeks--clues them in about things that might have been said/done by the type of questions they ask. And, again, it's clear to see where Carole's THs change: it's when she's realizing that something is going on with Bethenny, particularly after their first spat.

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I used to think Skinny Girl Margaritas didn't exist.  I stopped expressing that because it seemed to irritate people and then they'd send me links on where to find it.

Well.  It does exist!  At my local QFC!

20170804_095856.jpg

That's the grown up version of Where's Waldo!

(prominently displayed behind the shelf divider. Oh dear)

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

I get those leg cramps when I sit for hours in seminars.  Horrible

My sister and brother are close to Carole's age. They  both have run several marathons and many half marathons.  That's even how my sister met her husband.  I got the lazy can't run gene in the family.  Never could run. I also know someone who has run the Boston Marathon several times. And my cousin has run the NY Marathon.  None of them had big parties, and award ceremonies way after the fact.

And she's not a hugger.  Sounds like  then, how did she handle being around the grieving Casandra Grey?  Wouldn't she feel threatened about that?

I wonder if the bruise and wonky eye are related to some recent cosmetic procedure. And I tried to make one of my eyes look down and the other straight ahead. I couldn't do it and it gave me terrible eye strain.

She looks like Marty Feldman

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I can do it if I don't have my glasses on.

Damn lazy eyes.

Yeah, I'm thinking you don't look so glossy eyed. My HS BFF has a lazy eye and we did lots of recreational substances together and she never looked like that.

• Love 1

Who says, "I'm a very, very, very sane person."? Also, didn't someone in one of these threads already prove that Carole is indeed a hugger? Whatever. I'm still laughing at Bethenny calling her a shmoron. I still don't like either of them and I'm glad Carole is out. I hope Bethenny is out soon, too, but I think hell will freeze over before that happens.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Jel said:

B: is that what you all do?

C: (Sarcastically, dismissively) Yeah, that's what we all do

Cut to tape of Carole and her friend doing that.

You cannot make this stuff up!

Two 50-something 1%-ers taunting a 40-something 1%-er. 

I came to the tv and began to play the DVR,

I saw without sound it was just shouting over shouting,

I conquered by erasing the sorry mess and coming over here to enjoy the REAL show: The Snark!!!

Carry on, my wayward ones!

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Lastly, with Beth's incredible resume, why does she feel the need to be on a reality shit show.

I know this is rhetorical but Bethenny is on this show because she is contractually required to promote Skinny Girl and whatever popularity bump she had from the first round wasn't sustainable outside of this reality show. 

• Love 12

Well, now we know Carole didn’t “choose” to not come back. Andy would have fired her ass for saying “oh Andy are you afraid of her too??” 

Ooooooffffffhhhh! Carole! How dare you bring Andy into it and expect an invitation back! Talk about bite the hand that feeds you! 

• Love 8

Beth should stop doing "impressions." They may be amusing, but she rarely sounds like the person she's imitating.

[eta: It just comes across as her paraphrasing someone else in the most obnoxious, b- - - -y, whiny tone of voice.]

(But she did a good Jill Zarin.) 

Cassandra seems very cool.  

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 11
34 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Then there is Carole. She humiliated Tinsley in an effort to once again be Fight Right Carole where Beth is concerned. No regard at all for Tins' feelings. The Dream Team deserted her. Ramona told her that she doesn't see how she looks. Dorinda deserted her by dissolving into tears and hugging Bethenny. Sonja doesn't care about Carole one way or the other. Or I imagine Lu, after she would have seen Carole's glee at her downfall. 

Right now Carole is on twitter saying neither Tinsley nor Bethenny are friends.  She has declared Duff a true friend and Beth Stern.  And she says that we should all follow them.  I guess because their her friends.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I know this is rhetorical but Bethenny is on this show because she is contractually required to promote Skinny Girl and whatever popularity bump she had from the first round wasn't sustainable outside of this reality show. 

Yup.

Skinnygirl sales dropped 26% in the first year and Beam was not happy.

A decent chunk of Beth's payout is contingent on promoting it and her talk show wasn't doing the job.

She knew she had to come back.

• Love 20
17 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Heather and Carole were together for three seasons.

Lu and Kelly never beefed that much.

Moaner and Sonja squabble but their issues never last very long.

Jill and Kelly got along pretty well.

I don't recall Carole and Sonja ever really fighting.

Kristen was only on for two seasons, but she never had huge disagreements with Dorinda, Carole, or Sonja.

Other franchises? Cynthia and Kandi have always been friendly. Kandi has also never had big problems with Kenya or Sheree.

So that's why Sonja likes her so much!

But except for Carole and Heather everyone else has had issues with the other women within 3 seasons. Everyone. Except Kandi. She's pretty chill.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Yup.

A decent chunk of Beth's payout is contingent on promoting it and her talk show wasn't doing the job.

Isn't is great that she can? Whatever works.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Yup.

As such, Bethenny can keep this show since it’s the only thing that validates her need to be seen. It’s why she’s signed up for this particular circus yet another year. She knows deep down that outside of this show, no one wants to see her mug on screen.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, diadochokinesis said:

I feel so bad for Tins. Sure she is a bit immature and annoying  but she is harmless. She is sweet and kind to pretty much everybody. She doesn’t deserve what Carole is throwing at her. 

I mean she even apologize d to Sonja for going off on her and hoo boy did Sonja deserve it.

• Love 10

Andy should be better at controlling these women by now - how many seasons has he been doing this for?  It’s pretty obvious that he’s Betheny’s Bitch but as much as I dislike Betheny, Carole did herself no favors tonight. I don’t think she was fired; I think she was just done so she didn’t care how she came off.

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I don’t think she was fired; I think she was just done so she didn’t care how she came off.

I don't either. It was pretty clear from the beginning of the reunion that Carole was 1000% done with the show.

3 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Didn't Carole kind of throw Heather under the bus so she could be BFF's with Bethenny?  I thought Carole and Heather were real friends, but seems like Carole was using her too.

Not that I can recall. She was friends with both. I think she and Heather are still friends. At least close enough for Heather to film with Carole every season since she left. 

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“Narrative. Find another word.”

Tortured. Motley crew. Hobby. 

I thought her delivery of it was pretty funny as she was looking for the texts. Much like her “you’re welcome” to Ramona.

Lu looked great on WWHL. Still not ready to make nice with Doris. Meme of the night was Ramona’s thousand yard stare: “when the Pinot is noir.” Hee 

• Love 15