Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

"mactor"

Maybe he's auditioning to be the head chef on VPR

He wouldn't last an hour.

If he fucked up Stassi's goat cheese balls, she'd have him in tears.

Or Scheana would hit on him until he tried to go into Witness Protection.

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I miss Xanex. Sigh. I can't wait for Luanne. She's gonna piss everyone off. She just took a picture in the Hamptons with Martha Stewart and Crazy Island Kelly. I'm thinking that may have been a message to B.

Those pictures don't mean anything.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Jel said:

Interesting that Dorinda agreed that on the plane it sounded like Beth said, "You're drunk".  

Also interesting that Carole had the big old sympathy face for Dorinda when she was crying, and was not freaked out and fearful by that show of emotion that she just can't take. Go figure. 

But B is the narcissist.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I keep telling you - she needs to keep the narrative that she is an attractive woman that all the men are panting for.

Not the dumb bitch who keeps taking back a plant based gigilo

It could be this little nugget....

Departing Words About Her Sexuality

JULY 25, 2018 BLIND GOSSIP

[Blind Gossip] Remember when we told you about that TV star who talks about men all the time… but actually has no interest in men at all?

Well, she’s done!

Pretending to be straight all the time has been stressful for her. She doesn’t like faking it but felt she had no other option other than to create man drama because that’s what everybody on the show does. Her girlfriend is very happy about her leaving reality TV. Don’t expect any departing words about her sexuality. That is not going to happen!

• Love 24

Wonder if that was Jules drink at end ? 

I would like the reunion shows more if Bethany wasn’t the cohost but just a wife like the rest.  

Wasnt not impressed with her getting in Carole’s face over the stupid red scarf guy argument.   For the record I would not be a fan of anyone doing that.  

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 21
1 minute ago, Frances said:

Sonja didn't make the comparison. Dorinda made it and projected it onto Sonja, and started yelling and carrying on and accusing Sonja of having cheated on her husband. Sonja got distracted because she was upset about the accusation and didn't think to defend herself in the moment. I've watched the scene multiple times to confirm this. If anyone who has access to the episode cares to watch it, I'd love to know what they see. I am really confused that this story has carried on for so long. And that Carole, amazing journalist and beacon of Truth that she is, has been corroborating it -- including in her blog after having watched the episode.

I think what truly set Dorinda off in that instance was Sonja's flippant, muttered, "Yeah, we've heard about it 100 times". Sonja really doesn't have a leg to stand on there as she has been acting like her divorce was just yesterday when it's been over a decade.

She constantly brings up her ex and his family.

• Love 23
27 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

It could be this little nugget....

Departing Words About Her Sexuality

JULY 25, 2018 BLIND GOSSIP

[Blind Gossip] Remember when we told you about that TV star who talks about men all the time… but actually has no interest in men at all?

Well, she’s done!

Pretending to be straight all the time has been stressful for her. She doesn’t like faking it but felt she had no other option other than to create man drama because that’s what everybody on the show does. Her girlfriend is very happy about her leaving reality TV. Don’t expect any departing words about her sexuality. That is not going to happen!

[Naughty Gossip] This Real Housewife has received a lot of abuse for defending her longtime boyfriend to the other ladies who just can’t understand why she is dating him.

However, what they don’t know is that he is the boss and she will do anything to make him happy – including dressing up in the bedroom.

One night, at a very boozy dinner, the kinky housewife announced that she dressed up as a clown and also a toy solider to keep her man sexually happy.

She confessed that he likes to be naked watching her march around to the “nutcracker” ballet music dressed up in red pants and wearing a tall black hat.

Another fantasy that the couple engaged in is role play where she is wearing a clown outfit and big red nose!

It's Carole!!!

giphy.gif

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

[Naughty Gossip] This Real Housewife has received a lot of abuse for defending her longtime boyfriend to the other ladies who just can’t understand why she is dating him.

However, what they don’t know is that he is the boss and she will do anything to make him happy – including dressing up in the bedroom.

One night, at a very boozy dinner, the kinky housewife announced that she dressed up as a clown and also a toy solider to keep her man sexually happy.

She confessed that he likes to be naked watching her march around to the “nutcracker” ballet music dressed up in red pants and wearing a tall black hat.

Another fantasy that the couple engaged in is role play where she is wearing a clown outfit and big red nose!

It's Carole!!!

giphy.gif

ha ha ha ha... that gif tho... tee hee hee

This could fit Dorinda as well... I think she gets more grief about John than Narrative Radziwell ever got about Adam...

• Love 15
22 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Can I ask why Sonja's allowed to talk about her marriage and ex-husband in the present tense but Carole can't/doesn't have a career?

I'll see myself out.

I don't know either. I think they're both living in the past.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Beth, SHUT UP!

Carole, SHUT UP!

Now excuse while I sage my tv in an attempt to exorcise these harpies....

Amen.  That was exhausting.

I may have nightmares about Ramona’s face and whatever was happening there.  The Moanerbot hit a glitch?

Of course she had to get up and stretch bec of a cramp.  Just a coincidence that no one was paying any attention to her before she did it.

Super minority opinion, apparently, but I really liked Carole’s dress.  Not the ankle sock weirdness or the rest of her look, but just the dress.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Frances said:

Here is what happened:

Dorinda berates Sonja pretty aggressively for living in the past and always saying the same thing. Sonja is feeling upset and trying to defend herself and not making a lot of sense. Luann tries to comfort Sonja by saying "you've been through a lot, my love," and then Dorinda starts yelling "oh stop with the baloney, I buried a husband." Then Sonja says "yeah, we've heard that about 100 times." And then Dorinda puts her finger in Sonja's face and goes ballistic and starts saying "don't you dare compare me burying my husband to your divorce."

I don't disagree that Sonja constantly brings up her ex and his family. But Dorinda made the comparison between death and divorce, not Sonja. That's the issue. Dorinda and Carole vilified Sonja for making an unforgivable comparison, except the fact is Sonja didn't make the comparison.

If they want to criticize Sonja for talking too much about her ex, that's a different story. And Dorinda was already doing that.

I remember the episode. I also remember that the whole thing stemmed from Sonja insinuating that Ramona was banging her contractor.

You are correct that Dorinda was the one to make the direct comparison.

As an aside, I miss Lu's house. That place was freaking gorgeous.

1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

Super minority opinion, apparently, but I really liked Carole’s dress.  Not the ankle sock weirdness or the rest of her look, but just the dress.

I liked it, too. It had an art deco vibe that appealed to me.

• Love 8

I didn’t like this reunion at all.  Andy let everyone scream and yell all at the same time.  I couldn’t understand what the hell they were saying.  Poor job Andy.  You had no control.  Thought I was watching Jersey.

• Love 23
11 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Amen.  That was exhausting.

I may have nightmares about Ramona’s face and whatever was happening there.  The Moanerbot hit a glitch?

Of course she had to get up and stretch bec of a cramp.  Just a coincidence that no one was paying any attention to her before she did it.

I couldn't get over her mean mug. I'll check out the dress better.

42 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Can I ask why Sonja's allowed to talk about her marriage and ex-husband in the present tense but Carole can't/doesn't have a career?

I'll see myself out.

I don't think anyone has defended that. I think people are debating how crazy and unreasonable Dorinda is. You can go back and see me slam Sonja about this, but this is the first time it's been brought up here.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's Carole!!!

giphy.gif

I think it's John and Dorinda. Dorinda comes across as the boss, no one understands why she's with him, Adam is attractive and young, I mean I get it, and the boozy thing.

• Love 11
Just now, Gem 10 said:

Good bye for now to all my blogging friends.  It’s been a blast.  Love you guys and will miss all the fun.  Until next season.      Xoxo  Gem 10   ? ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ?

Gem, we may not always agree, but you always keep a conversation interesting!

• Love 9