Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Week 5: Part 1

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

A big YES to this. I can't stand Wells, he's the worst Mean Girl of all of them. Plus that person's shoulder DID NOT smell "like scallops."

I can’t stand him either. I am just in awe when I hear people fawning over him. ??‍♀️

• Love 17

I’m thinking Analiese would be very pretty with a better haircut.  That long hair pulls her face down and emphasizes the widest part of her face, when she should be showcasing her lips and eyes. 

shushanna looks like every other Instagram girl to me.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So was Ashley losing her virginity to Kevin the reason she suddenly became appealing to Jared? 

I think he's said the fact that she was no longer available woke him up.  But that could be the reason too.

I'm not going to lie, I loved season 2 of Bachelor in Paradise.  It had Ashley melting down all the time, Kirk dumping Carly and Janner being the IT couple

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 22

I deliberately skipped watching tonight (and tomorrow) because I assumed it would be the Colton/Tia and Ashley/Jared show (and the Carly/Jade show tomorrow). But it sounds like there’s about an hour/hour and a half worth watching after the Colton drama that’s worth watching?

I’m surprised people are still watching once Ashley showed up. Wonder if there will be a dip in ratings. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Amy Beth said:

I thought they were already engaged . Otherwise, how would we know they were a success story?

This was filmed back in June and they didn't hide the fact that they became engaged there.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

This was filmed back in June and they didn't hide the fact that they became engaged there.  

I meant I thought they came to Paradise engaged. In Bachelor Nation, merely dating isn’t enough. If you’re not engaged, it doesn’t mean anything.

• Love 1

Kevin is too insecure and moody.  Plus he looks weird in a lot of shots.  Him brooding with his duck lips is tiresome .  Sorry kid, Colton did his best Mesnick with the materials at hand.  The role is cast. 

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

And yet Annalise is saying it's been so long since she's had feelings for someone.  My god, she is so funny.

I was thinking that exact thing, "It's been since yesterday around noon that I had these feelings for someone!! I can't imagine feeling any other way tomorrow at noon either! We're one of the strongest couples here."

• Love 21

I know it's been said that Colton is going to be the next bachelor  , but I still don't think He will be .  I don't see any fan base for him . 

Wow annaliese is pathetic 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 10

The night-vision cam IS still a thing! DeMario and Corrine didn’t ruin that one—but no over-dubbed sound effects. So, how are we supposed to know what happened under those blankets? Did they get it on like wild baboons or a train chugging through a tunnel?

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

Why are none of the other women trying to de-escalate Annaliese?

This.  Come on Cassandra and Chelsea, you are mothers and can practice for your kiddo's teenage years by helping poor Annaliese out!

• Love 11

My one wish for this show is that they put a blank audio space whenever these people say "Like" or "literally".  Like how they bleep the curse words out of Jersey Shore.

Annalise looks old.  Probably because she lets every minuscule interaction in life completely RUIN her.  This woman needs therapy.

• Love 22

Jared: Did you seriously just ask Ashley I 'not to cry'??? Also... some people can't grow in a full beard, and those people? The don't try to grow one, or they end up with the half-grown half coverage mess going on on your face.

Ashley: And people that are going to walk on a beach take their stiletto heels OFF!

Annnnnd it sucks to be Kevin right now.

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I know it's been said that Colton is going to be the next bachelor  , but I still don't think He will be .  I don't see any fan base for him . 

An actual fan base has never been important to them, the choice is alll about potential to create "The Most Talked About Bachelor Season Evar!" He's twice heartbroken, a virgin, and probably gay. (though he hasn't figured that that is the true reason a woman can never seem to 'fit' his life) So yes it doesn't matter if WE of all people care, it's the mindwashed millions out there in Bachelor Nation that matter.

• Love 18

I finished my nightly toilette, and feel confident I did not miss much.  Thanks god I missed that wormy looking John kissing some more women.

chelsea May want to get those dozen or so moles checked.

• Love 7

(Sorry I don't know her name):  Christen is only after John because she wants a rose.  Not like me, who totally knows John's name, and everything about him, and that he has money, and gives a F........

Please, woman!  As if you're so much more sincere than anyone else here.  You've barely had any screentime before this.

• Love 3