Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Week 5: Part 1

• Start Topic

I'm really, really respecting Cassandra right now. Of course, there are 45 hours left in this episode, so who knows what will happen next?  Also respecting Angela for being forthright and not getting upset with her the way others might have.

• Love 18

Eric at once said they didn’t establish they were “all in” and simultaneously turned it around that HE’S “all in” but she’s not “all in” so now he’s “halfway in(??)” keeping his options open with Cassandra. But then Angela runs to Cassandra and tells her she and Eric are “all in.” Except didn’t he just say he’s no longer “all in”? I followed the cheese analogy better than this “all in” logic.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 13

Wow that all in expression has been beaten to death because of this show . I think Angela is the prettiest girl on the show this season .. Eric just seems like a typical skeezy guy that calls women " his queen " to get in their pants . Anyone who says that expression and over compliments a person gets side eye from me . 

• Love 24

What gibberish is Eric spouting? He is way more in than Angela? Her all in is tiny compared to his? Complete with hand gestures. So he thinks it was a good idea to have a date with Cassndra? Maybe Angela would not do the horizontal mambo and Eric was getting antsy?  

• Love 14

Astrid and Kevin are falling in love. He asks her if she wants to go to bed and asks if they can eat ice cream...presumably in the same bed?? Where are all the night-vision cameras and the zooming up to windows with over-dubbing train whistles and baboons in heat?!?

Edited by JenE4
Because Annaliese and Astrid are two different people, apparently
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Scallop Fingers... I have a feeling she is going to bomb again. She was on The Proposal too and didn't get chosen.

Well she was F2 on The Proposal. Wasn't she also a virgin on whichever season of TB she was on? Maybe she ought to apply for Colton's season.

• Love 4
Just now, TiredMe said:

I would not show my face on television again if someone named me Scallop finger. Why is she here? 

I liked her on BIP last year. She was a breath of fresh air in the middle of all the Mean Girls. And she's probably there because she was asked 1. she likes the money 2. and the tv face time 3. and it's a free if somewhat sweaty vacation 4.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am already cringing for Scallop Fingers. They set her up to fail bringing her in so late in the game when there are already more women than men.

Isn’t she “scallop fingers” just because all the other girls were clicky mean girls? I seem to remember Amanda laughing about her behind her back like an asshole. She kind of deserves a redemption arc but doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen :(

• Love 20
Just now, CindyBee said:

Watching Annaleise meltdown over a relationship that is 2 days old is a train wreck I can't look away from.

And the best part is that it happens EVERY episode! It’s like BIP’s version of “What you talkin’ ‘bout, Willis?”

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Isn’t she “scallop fingers” just because all the other girls were clicky mean girls? I seem to remember Amanda laughing about her behind her back like an asshole. She kind of deserves a redemption arc but doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen :(

Yes to all that.

• Love 4

I'm glad Christen found someone to say yes, at least.   Small steps.  John is every nerd in high school who makes it to college and finally meets women who dig a smart guy.  

Oh my god, I used to like (Wade? Wes) so much back in the day.  He's dating the Modern Family woman and he thinks he's hot shit and unfortunately they told him to tell the Scallop Story. Poor Christen.

Edited:  His name is Wells I think

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 11

Wow Kamil! Now that's how it's done, Eric!

Didnt Annalise feel so strongly about someone else a couple episodes back? I've already forgotten who.

Eta: autocorrect made Annalise into Anal lice ?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I love how Annalise talks like she had all the choices in the world but decided on (Kamil?) because she just loves him so much.  I've met some delusional women but she bakes the cake and then takes it

I think Tia  is as well. It boggled my mind that she just could not fathom that Colton shouldn't be crazy about her just b/c she was crazy about him.

• Love 13

You guys told me they film this season is like 9-10 days right?  And yet Annalise is saying it's been so long since she's had feelings for someone.  My god, she is so funny.

So this season, the Mean Girls will attack Shu for being a witch, I guess?

• Love 6