Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Week 5: Part 1

• Start Topic

Prepare for 3 hours of circular logic, Colton auditioning, Tia flapping on about nothing,  Annaliese planning her wedding, Jordan speaking whatever language that is, John sticking his tongue down whatever woman's throat he's missed thus far, and then....Ashley & Jared....*sigh* 

Praise be for the mute button on my remote, several new magazines and a nice Chardonnay. I'll most likely survive.  

• Love 22

Wasn't Cassandra the one that got dumped from Juan Pablo's season on her 21st birthday?  I know she has a baby by an NBA player, as she was one of their cheerleaders.  Don't remember who or what team though.  She's still stunningly pretty.  

If I NEVER hear the phrase "All In" again, I will be happy.  It's like the phrase "In my head".  

I don't think it actually means what they think it means.  

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Wasn't Cassandra the one that got dumped from Juan Pablo's season on her 21st birthday?  I know she has a baby by an NBA player, as she was one of their cheerleaders.  Don't remember who or what team though.  She's still stunningly pretty.  

Thanks to google, Cassandra's baby daddy is Rodney Stuckey who was playing for the Detorit Pistons while she was a cheerleader and got her pregnant

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TiredMe said:

CindyBee you didn’t have to wait too long for the man tears. Lol

I know, he's a freakin mess.  1% of me actually felt sorry for him but then I remind myself that no one is putting a gun to his head to be involved with this franchise.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, adhoc said:

I feel like Colton's reading from a script, TBH.

That's because he is.

6 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Damn, that was cold of him.   'gave it his all'.  What the hell!?!  Just tell her you want to be the Bachelor

Wouldn't that be refreshing? I could get behind that, someone actually saying something honest and real.

• Love 6

Eric on Angela to Cassandra, “That’s neither here nor there. You’re here.” Daaaaaaaaamn!! I guess we know Eric’s not one of these mice going in search of the cheese!

Colton on Tia to Kevin, “My heart’s not in it with Tia.” Oooooooooh! Oh, no, and he even stayed in football for his family. Colton sure seems like he has a LOT of repression. He doesn’t know who he is—or if he does, he feels like he can’t be true to himself. I feel very sad for him, and I think the WORST thing for him is if the show talks him into being The Bachelor. 

I’m Here for the Wrong Reasons. I LOVED seeing Tia all smug saying how she feels sorry for the other couples with us KNOWING that Colton was going to dump her. Go home! Go home! Hoping that Colton hides behind a palm tree, waiting for Tia to leave and then pops back out to meet some new ladies once she’s gone.

• Love 21

Is there any chance that Colton won't be TB? ? I will not be a happy camper if he is, but will somehow muddle through, much like I did for white bread Sean. At least I'll have all of you here and the snark.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Is there any chance that Colton won't be TB? ? I will not be a happy camper if he is, but will somehow muddle through, much like I did for white bread Sean. At least I'll have all of you here and the snark.

he's on a plane to NYC right now.  So unless the plane is turned around, its looking like he's the next Bachelor.  Its been obvious for awhile where his storyline was going

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

That Jordan john segment was highlarious!?

Yes it was nice to see the producers hadn't forgotten their sense of humor admid all the stupid Colton drama by putting that clip in the show.   And lucky John to have gotten to have napped through the whole break up

• Love 12

Tia is a nag and a shrew. Her past dating history makes sense now.  We’ve seen so many scene of her endless outraged prattling about other people.  She would drive anyone nuts.  Hope this is the last we see or hear from her.  I love that the editors hate her.

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

he's on a plane to NYC right now.  So unless the plane is turned around, its looking like he's the next Bachelor.  Its been obvious for awhile where his storyline was going

? big yuck! What about Jason? He was looking like he had it n the bag at MTA. Besides the tears and indecision, Colton is not physically appealing to me. Dammit Fleiss and company!

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

? big yuck! What about Jason? He was looking like he had it n the bag at MTA. Besides the tears and indecision, Colton is not physically appealing to me. Dammit Fleiss and company!

I made it through Farmer Chris so I will probably be a glutton for punishment and watch Colton but there were a few others I would have chosen before him.

Eric just wants some booty, but won't admit that.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Cassandra reminds me of the actress Morena Baccarin.  But Angela is also very pretty.  Her hair still looks good, so she's either got great products or top-quality extensions. 

I don't know if Angela's had work done, but she looks so naturally pretty on the island.

• Love 19