Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: Week 5: Part 2

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Great article.   Evan is funny and self aware.    Interesting behind the scenes stuff

Except it starts out with a gigantic UGH for bad grammar, although Evan IS in Bachelor Nation which means no one can use pronouns correctly. Examples:

"Me and Carly’s daughter, Bella ..." and "As for Carly and I ..." 

But then he saved himself with making me laugh with this: "Chris and Krystal finally had some positive screen time... I’m going to be happy for them at the end if they do end up together… although Chris will never know it because he blocked me on Twitter." That's some comedy gold there, Evan. Nice to know Chris is a dick not only on tv but IRL too.

• Love 10
On 9/7/2018 at 9:42 AM, jade.black said:

And for the record, the women they cast are way hotter than most of the men.

Yeah but. They're all of a type. Honestly, they all look exactly alike to me. The brunettes all look alike the blondes all look alike, and when was the last time they had a redhead?

It's frustrating. They keep casting the same girls every year. Some have big fake boobs, some have teeny tiny natural boobs. That's literally the only difference between them. They're all the same woman, over and over and over again...

I usually can't tell who's who among these women without a scorecard. Usually starts out "who dat?" Until the name and the season she was on goes up then it's "Oh yeah, HER! She's crazy (or whatever)!" The last time they went against type was baby Beckah. She was so against type, and that made her not only beautiful but mysterious and desirable.

Too bad she was such a KID...

• Love 7
19 hours ago, saber5055 said:

But then he saved himself with making me laugh with this: "Chris and Krystal finally had some positive screen time... I’m going to be happy for them at the end if they do end up together… although Chris will never know it because he blocked me on Twitter." That's some comedy gold there, Evan. Nice to know Chris is a dick not only on tv but IRL too.

I'm following Chris on twitter just for the trainwreck-y potential (I'll unfollow once he finally gets off my TV) and he does have a very, very, very thin skin so no surprise that he blocked Evan.  

• Love 2
On 9/7/2018 at 10:43 PM, MissSunshine said:

Two things

First- ANGELA FOUND LOVE! With someone from Becca’s season! Check out her Instagram :D

Second- Kamil is hot and Annalise is not. And worse on she’s so sad and desperate. And she has dents on both sides of her face does anyone know what happened there?

lol .  I don’t know about the dents, but a confidence injection and great cut would really benefit her.  She has nice hair and pretty features, but she doesn’t present them at their best.  Now I will look for dents tonite.  Probably worry dents.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, hnygrl said:

Yeah but. They're all of a type. Honestly, they all look exactly alike to me. The brunettes all look alike the blondes all look alike, and when was the last time they had a redhead?

It's frustrating. They keep casting the same girls every year. Some have big fake boobs, some have teeny tiny natural boobs. That's literally the only difference between them. They're all the same woman, over and over and over again...

I usually can't tell who's who among these women without a scorecard. Usually starts out "who dat?" Until the name and the season she was on goes up then it's "Oh yeah, HER! She's crazy (or whatever)!" The last time they went against type was baby Beckah. She was so against type, and that made her not only beautiful but mysterious and desirable.

Too bad she was such a KID...

Bingo!!! Well said. Same old, same old.  I actually was intrigued with Beckah, not the same old implant infested blonde with extensions.

• Love 2

I think they suspected they would get some other kind of date out of it - so at least they had a nice dinner. That they probably ate once the cameras went away. Maybe even had a chance to enjoy some nice chilling AC....

On 2018-09-09 at 11:54 AM, Amy Beth said:

TBH, I think a show with a bachelor aged 40 and the women all in their 30s would be a nice change of pace. Heck, even Bachelor, Senior Citizen edition might be fun. 

I watched a show about grown kids picking their dad's new wife. Very entertaining. They chose a very interesting artsy woman with a dark bob and bangs. Very unconventional, and she had a great relationship with the kids as well as the dad. In the end, the show actually left it up to the dad after he found out the kids choice and he....went for the other finalist. She was like a grownup Barbie, or a 40 something Krystal. You just knew it would never work out ultimately. Great concept for a show though.

On 2018-09-09 at 1:08 PM, saber5055 said:

I'd like to see this show, but with people 30-40 acting like ... well, people 30-40, and there to find a connection, not working to become another D-list celebrity famewhore. Although I guess that wouldn't draw ratings. Seems all anyone wants to see is the manufactured fakety fake drama and setups to create conflict. Most viewers believe the scripts TPTB give these wanna-be actors. The rest of us, I guess, watch so we can snark afterward.

While Annaliese and Shu can be termed crazy, at least they don't have anyone taking legal action against them for harassment. None of the men this season are prizes IMO, and I include Mr. 60/40 in there too. Well, there IS Joe, so of course we barely get to see/hear him.

This is the most boring season. What happened to volleyball on the beach, frisbee, cornhole or diving contests or ANYTHING other than sitting/laying around moping.

I find they are spending the most time watching other couples and then commenting on them in the video clips. Even more boring. I miss the ridiculous games of Bachelor Pad.

There WAS a 40 something Bachelor . Byron something.  It was cringy AF with a lingerie party and crazy rotten egg Mary.  I loved it!  He was some king of sports fisherman with a face like a worn old leather shoe.  I think Mary was a Blob season reject who ended up beating him up somewhere in Florida.  Clearwater I think.