Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S05.E09: Week 5: Part 2

Two couples from previous seasons visit; a woman turns down a date with the man who saved her at the last rose ceremony.

Airs September 4, 2018.

Babies in Paradise are just one more sign of the impending apocalypse.  I will not watch Carly & creepy Evan for any reason.  I can't even conceive of how this was judged to be a good idea.  And I think Tanner & Jade are just as bad, even though loads of people seem to think they're now such good role models.  

Is there a vaccination you can give a toddler to prevent famewhoreitis?  Probably not, since in this case it will be passed down by both sets of parents. 

• Like 23

Hahahahah, of course Annaleise is all excited to see successful couples cause that is going to be her or she'll die trying

Edited by CindyBee
  • Like 17

Still can't believe Carly managed to become a "successful couple".   

These five hours this week could have been cut down to one or two at the most so not sure if I'll finish the night.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Looks like Carly's had some work done, her face is different (nose job?). *edited to say the eyebrows are still kind of a mess though

What about Jades immovable forehead?  Not even thirty and she’s freezing her face. Makes her look older.  Wait until mid forties.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

What about Jades immovable forehead?  Not even thirty and she’s freezing her face. Makes her look older.  Wait until mid forties.

The wild stallion may end up looking like an old nag.

• Like 4

I really hope that Jade's mom (who was on this trip) was off screen the whole time as Emmy's crying is kinda sad

Edited by CindyBee
  • Like 14

Please don’t put those adorable babies in the ramshackle bouncy seats—they’ll go crashing to their deaths.

• Like 7

Eric sounds dumb a lot of the time.  But I hate Cassandra trying the Kendall bullshit on him.  “I feel you have some growing to do”.  Take a seat, you’ve known the guy for five minutes. You were even forewarned.

• Like 13

Had to mute the crying babies. Ugh!

I just started watching this show.   I think I've seen 3 niights worth, being this is the 3rd time watcing it.  

It"s personal drama based, false tears, half dressed people galore.  A few people have personality disorders of course.

It entertaing because it's stupidly predictable. I has a soap opera vibe .... so it' a time filler while having dinner. ??

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Eric thinks he's auditioning and has a shot at that brass Bachelor ring.  He's not even close.  That faux-conflicted act has been done before, and by much better actors. 

Hard pass, dude.  Better luck next show.  Try Big Brother.  

LMAO! This post is why I love you guys.

• Like 3

Gosh they are acting  like Eric died. Jesus melodramatic much? 

And he says Follow the cheese as he’s leaving. Someone help me? WHat the hell does this mean?!

Edited by TiredMe
  • Like 13

10 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

Gosh they are acting  like Eric died. Jesus melodramatic much? 

And he says Follow the cheese as he’s leaving. Someone help me? WHat the hell does this mean?!

I particularly like when he was going on and on about the cheese theory to whichever success story was interviewing him and they asked whether he follows the cheese, he indignantly retorts, “I don’t follow the cheese,” as if he’s lactose intolerant. Guy’s been doing nothing but talking about following cheese for 96 days straight and suddenly all offended by the question. (I missed the whole segment with him leaving.)

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 16

They're all talking about Eric leaving like he died . Astrid was like " when it's your time to go , you just know . " and shushanna was in paradise for an hour .. why is she crying ? 

• Like 17

I missed the first hour (god that sounds terrible, this show is LONGER THAN ONE HOUR!) so thank goodness I missed Carly, Evan, et. al. and the babies. I mean the real babies. If I had to spend even a minute with a toddler in dipes, I'd have my thumb out for the next limo home.

I guess I'm not this show's demo if you have to want or like little kids.

• Like 5

The Goose was just about to express his love and Clare’s raccoon chooses NOW to show up?!? He probably came to warn Krystal but alas Krystal only speaks goose not raccoon.

• Like 17

If someone pulls me aside to talk to me and then sticks her finger in her ear and digs around in an effort to fish out whatever's in there, that'd be the end of any relationship that person might have had with me.

Edited by saber5055
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hate to say this to the Joe lovers because he seems like a nice guy, but he seems a bit simple.

I love Joe but I'm not mad at you for saying that. ; )

I don't think he's meathead simple since he does have a business.  I would be curious to know how conversant he is when he not on the show though.  

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

I don't think he's meathead simple since he does have a business.  I would be curious to know how conversant he is when he not on the show though. 

He is so pretty to look at though. :)

• Like 13