Type keyword(s) to search

Married To Medicine - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, jalady said:

No, she didn't spell her name that way.  That's just how Hideous Heavenly insisted on pronouncing it.

And Heavenly doubled down and said "Her name is CONEtessa. C-O-N-E-tessa." Contessa has never bought into that.

So there's a new friend-of. I don't have a read on her yet.

Was Aydin being messy when he asked where Greg was, or was he genuinely asking? I feel like he should know that while the guys might be able to hang out with him, he and Quad are not exactly in a "going to events as a couple" space.

If Jackie is clowning you in a talking head, you are in the wrong. Toya, stop it.

• Love 8

If Simone is going to wear shorts to a cocktail party, she needs to lotion up.

I didn't want to mention the ashiness, but...

Simone is just not sexy to me at all.  All of the other ladies (including Heavenly) exude some sort of sex appeal.  Simone...no.  And I don't know what that outfit was about because she looked like she was on her way to sight seeing instead of going to a housewarming party.  I would say maybe she thought Dr. Jarrett's housewarming party was a cookout but who wears a silk blouse to a cookout?

1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

So there's a new friend-of. I don't have a read on her yet.

I was wondering if Heavenly would butt heads with her, seeing that she's also a dentist but they didn't have any negative interactions at the party. She has lovely skin.

Was Aydin being messy when he asked where Greg was, or was he genuinely asking? I feel like he should know that while the guys might be able to hang out with him, he and Quad are not exactly in a "going to events as a couple" space.

I think Aydin was tipsy but also messy.

If Jackie is clowning you in a talking head, you are in the wrong. Toya, stop it.

Toya does need to stop it.  She isn't even on speaking terms with Contessa so an after the fact text is as good as it gets.

I saw some speculation on Twitter that Contessa just wanted a breast lift because she got implants right after surgery, so this whole breast removal storyline was just a storyline.  I've known 2 people who had mastectomies and implants right after.  One of those people had a preventative mastectomy just like Contessa because she tested positive for the breast cancer gene.  The other had early stage breast cancer and decided to do all of it in one fell swoop.

Whenever Curtis talks, I just want to slap him through the TV.

How many times is BRAVO going to show that clip of Greg saying "Me and a friend of mine, we met these girls and we went to the ho tel?"  They show it every episode and showed it twice during this episode, LOL.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 11

I had a double mastectomy and I came home with 4 drains. No way was Iaying in bed. I slept upright in a recliner for more than a week. I had expanders placed that were filled over 5 weeks. No way was all of Contessa's breast tissue removed with her procedure. If it gives her comfort, good for her.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

If Simone is going to wear shorts to a cocktail party, she needs to lotion up.

How is your whole husband afraid to tell you to hit the Nivea hard?  My man wouldn't even wait for me to get to it, he'd just be like, siddown on the edge of the bed right quick babe lemme feel up on you for a second.  See I got that same Clydesdale-ass set up.  I was about to say sometimes you can't even tell, but, mirrors.    The only thing I cosigned with her on was having 3 men and a dog back in the house.   Jesus be a recurring Stanley Steemer appointment.   

13 hours ago, nexxie said:

Aydin doing George Jefferson Movin’ On Up was awesome!

Lol!!  The way I hollered!!  He's the perfect size for it too.

21 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I didn't want to mention the ashiness, but...

Simone is just not sexy to me at all.  All of the other ladies (including Heavenly) exude some sort of sex appeal.  Simone...no.  And I don't know what that outfit was about because she looked like she was on her way to sight seeing instead of going to a housewarming party.  I would say maybe she thought Dr. Jarrett's housewarming party was a cookout but who wears a silk blouse to a cookout?

I was wondering if Heavenly would butt heads with her, seeing that she's also a dentist but they didn't have any negative interactions at the party. She has lovely skin.

I think Aydin was tipsy but also messy.

Toya does need to stop it.  She isn't even on speaking terms with Contessa so an after the fact text is as good as it gets.

I saw some speculation on Twitter that Contessa just wanted a breast lift because she got implants right after surgery, so this whole breast removal storyline was just a storyline.  I've known 2 people who had mastectomies and implants right after.  One of those people had a preventative mastectomy just like Contessa because she tested positive for the breast cancer gene.  The other had early stage breast cancer and decided to do all of it in one fell swoop.

Whenever Curtis talks, I just want to slap him through the TV.

How many times is BRAVO going to show that clip of Greg saying "Me and a friend of mine, we met these girls and we went to the ho tel?"  They show it every episode and showed it twice during this episode, LOL.

And her hair?  I mean I covet that hair.   I looked at the tv and thought if I ever met this lady in real life, I'd get all Miss Millie like, walk up and touch her face, her hair, compliment her children.  She looked like a doll baby.

This.   In sequence, ya'll all sat around at men's night a week or two ago and heard directly from the horse's mouth that she ain't talking to him.   But tonight, even though you just said ya'll hang tight as boys (shouldn't you know where your boy at?) you wanna know, in front of everybody, where Greg is.    Her TH was the best.  Knowing Dr. G., he just might be at the hotel.   Aydin.    Mrs. Lunceford's expressions.   Felt every bit of 

tenor.gif?itemid=4699146

and when she's answering their questions I was like girl could you please tell everybody except Jackie to go straight to hell?  Toya and her bullshit.  If that was *it's good to see you* bish say it's good to see you.   Instead here you come with some oh hey Quad this makes the second time we've seen you in a week.   Weren't you and Simone's asses just complaining about my participation last week when we was at the dirty crab boil?   Shut your country ass up.  Shady bastard.    Oooh my high school English teacher's blood pressure lol.  

Then this.  A real friend would've let you know before they had surgery.   Which.....tells you what, T?  

Curtis.   Muffucin Curtis.   Talking about what marriages need.   See James' smoothwalkoff above please.

I'm shitty for loving Bravo for it but I do.   When she gets to the divorce hearing and the  judge says Mrs. Lunceford on what grounds are you seeking....?  And she presses play?   She was his lover and his sec-re-taire.   Fastest Fulton County proceeding on record lol!  That wig collection bout to level up and be fire!!! 

14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

All the ladies in their TH's making fun of having to check with Toya for everything they do was hilarious! 

Jackie and Quad tied for tops.  Jackie was like {{tapsscreen}} hey Toya, I need to use the bathroom.     Quad was like

giphy.gif

• Love 13

Toya, believe it or not, 99.999999999% of the human race does not wake up each day feeling the need to check in with you.  STFU and STFD.  Contessa told who she wanted to tell.  And as I recall, it was rather rushed - didn't they tell her a surgical slot had opened up and she could have the surgery done earlier than she had planned?  I guess she should have called Toya and asked if going in early would inconvenience her in some way?  

• Love 11
On 10/6/2018 at 5:12 PM, sATL said:

I had a lot of intrigue about this surgery, and this article seems accurate, as it complemented some of Contessa's comments last night. She tested negative for BRCA so insurance didn't cover it, but the entire procedure was only $20k. I had a strong feeling--call it women's intuition--that Contessa was going to get her reconstruction done at the same time as the double mastectomy. And she went bigger, apparently, from an A to a B. Which is terrific. If she's a working mother, I'm glad she did it in one shot. Is it weird that I'm wondering about her niples though? Not much was said about the nipples. I have a feeling they were not removed and tattooed back on, all while she was under general anesthesia. More will be revealed, I guess...

I am not a fan of Jarrett right off the top. There are already seven full-time cast members. It's a sad state when the producers have to introduce a new dentist (wonder if Mariah talks to her) and give same new dentist a party in the same episode. She just seemed a little too eager to jump into the Frey. Was I the only one who got shades of Genise? 

What the fuck was up with Quad's outfit last night? A dress that made her otherwise fine chest look like struggle titties along with industrial strength straps? Give me Simone's $100 shoes (which I loved on her, but would hate on Ericka Jayne) 1,000 times over and some eye bleach, please! 

Call me unbothered my Ayden's inquiries into Greg's whereabouts. Last time I checked, it was permissible to ask where one's spouse was at a social gathering. Had Mariah just changed the subject rather than repeating (and repeating) "don't say that," we might have been saved an awkward situation. 

Save me Quad's histrionics next week. When she is human--as she was this episode--and just made a straight-faced joke that Greg could be found in a hotel room, I could kinda sorta like her. A good sense of humor can really save an otherwise faulty person (see: Simone, Heavenly). When she starts in with the dramatics and the histrionics and the voice-wavering and the hysterical voice-shaking while hysterically crying, I am all Toya, like, "Girl, bye. Bye...bitch."

• Love 6
1 hour ago, sATL said:

Jarrett? Who???

The Google say:  Jarrett Manning, DDS of the Smyrna, Georgia Mannings.   

I love that even her first name is hincty.

1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Last time I checked, it was permissible to ask where one's spouse was at a social gathering. Had Mariah just changed the subject rather than repeating (and repeating) "don't say that," we might have been saved an awkward situation. 

True.   But by and among what he'd heard from Greg himself at men's night, the look on Quad's face and his own wife telling him to knock it off, it seemed pretty clear that Aydin was being messy by continuing to ask.  Hell, he might be better at it than Mariah is.   I almost resent this for Quad, it's like the men are holding her responsible for not coming down off the ledge, like get over it already, he said he was sorry.   And then her friends keep getting at her like well you don't share and you don't open up and blah blah blahblahcakes.   Share what?  This fool humiliated me in front of the whole country, the shit hurts and 1/2 the time I wanna crawl into a hole.  The other 1/2 ya'll won't let me start to get a feeling out before one of you tells me it's bullshit.  The thing nobody has even said to her is what Jackie alluded to in talking about Curtis, that he came back right (he didn't but whatever helps her through).  Quad covered up Greg's lying and betrayal and on top of it created some dumbass pretext for why their marriage was in trouble.   Then, when he was finally ready to admit what he'd done, he didn't even have the good sense God gave a billy goat to be contrite.   He didn't thank her for supporting him in an attempted extortion.  He didn't say anything about her keeping his confidence.  This man sat up on tv and said well I gave her this $4000 watch, I treat her pretty damn good and she treats me like shit.    Every single one of his patients need to get together and file a class action to get their money back.  He crazy af.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I had a lot of intrigue about this surgery, and this article seems accurate, as it complemented some of Contessa's comments last night. She tested negative for BRCA so insurance didn't cover it, but the entire procedure was only $20k. I had a strong feeling--call it women's intuition--that Contessa was going to get her reconstruction done at the same time as the double mastectomy. And she went bigger, apparently, from an A to a B. Which is terrific. If she's a working mother, I'm glad she did it in one shot. Is it weird that I'm wondering about her niples though? Not much was said about the nipples. I have a feeling they were not removed and tattooed back on, all while she was under general anesthesia. More will be revealed, I guess...

Yes. $20k is small sum to pay to reduce your chances of breast cancer from 40% to almost 0%. I hope money , the 6-8 weeks of recovery, and personal figure are NOT the only reasons more women are not considering the procedure - esp. after they had their babies.

I agree do both procedures at the same time - no need to get cut twice... ouch !

When the daughter asked will she have to have the procedure - my heart melted. What exactly do you tell the child ? Awww... Let's just hope medical research keeps advaincing in this area so the next set of young women will have more and better choices about breast health.

I wish the show had more of this - as opposed to cheating husbands.

• Love 7

Heavenly story is missing a few pieces for me...

1) how long is an overseas tour in the Army, during peacetime - 3 yrs ? I can understand (a little ) why the mom didn't want to go - but it sounds like life in Miami was a less than pleasant , so what exactly was the point of staying ? At least be miserable with your entire family together. The mom was sleeping with the lights on and probably a pistol under her pillow . It had to be peacetime if it was even a discussion point for the mother to say no to Germany.

2) didn't she know the man was career army - seems odd that all of the sudden now, she didn't want to leave?

3) when the father was stateside - he would had to move  to other bases - Heavenly keeps saying Miami. I would think she would have to move a few places - where maybe she could have more of a childhood.

4) why was heavenly's bedroom without windows ? Yes, houses back in the day probably only had 1-2 windows to a room - and they were smaller windows. But with only 2 girls it would have made some sense for the girls to share a room. Older houses really didn't have extra useless rooms  - so it seems odd she was in "room" that did not have any windows.

• Love 2

Simone's response to living in one house- the north house - " Well , I've been living alone for the last 9 months really...besides it being so peaceful, this shi* has been so clean".... 

Damn - what a welcome home invite/discussion to your oldest son, not to mention Cecil...

Edited by sATL
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

True.   But by and among what he'd heard from Greg himself at men's night, the look on Quad's face and his own wife telling him to knock it off, it seemed pretty clear that Aydin was being messy by continuing to ask

Plus, Aydin was at the reunion. He knew exactly what was going down with Greg and Quad. Production probably told him to ask. We would probably all be surprised at exactly who is told what to say before the camera's start rolling. Now listen, everybody. All the ladies will sit down together and Quad is going to open up about her problems. Then the men folk will join in and sit with the women. Aydin, you will ask Quad about Greg, ok? Mariah, we want you to tell Aydin to shut up. Then,  everybody let the shit fly! Lights, Camera, Action!! 

• Love 1

Maybe I'm wrong but I wouldn't share my marriage woes with anyone in this circle. Them complaining about Quad not sharing is like an abuser complaining you don't want to snuggle. 

I continue to love Simone and Jackie's friendship but I find Simone deeply unpleasant on her own.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

HOLD  UP. Contessa had a double mastectomy & went home THAT  DAY?! Got damn.

I guess with no ins coverage for the procedure - she wanted to cut out the inpatient hospital stay cost. And I guess with she and hubby being Drs plus later in the show sounds like the sister in law is there - she has help at home. I thought it was great for her to be up and washing grapes a couple of days later. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, sATL said:

Heavenly story is missing a few pieces for me...

1) how long is an overseas tour in the Army, during peacetime - 3 yrs ? I can understand (a little ) why the mom didn't want to go - but it sounds like life in Miami was a less than pleasant , so what exactly was the point of staying ? At least be miserable with your entire family together. The mom was sleeping with the lights on and probably a pistol under her pillow . It had to be peacetime if it was even a discussion point for the mother to say no to Germany.

2) didn't she know the man was career army - seems odd that all of the sudden now, she didn't want to leave?

3) when the father was stateside - he would had to move  to other bases - Heavenly keeps saying Miami. I would think she would have to move a few places - where maybe she could have more of a childhood.

4) why was heavenly's bedroom without windows ? Yes, houses back in the day probably only had 1-2 windows to a room - and they were smaller windows. But with only 2 girls it would have made some sense for the girls to share a room. Older houses really didn't have extra useless rooms  - so it seems odd she was in "room" that did not have any windows.

adding more points...

5) if the dad was career army - and I know things have changed for the better- but it is concerning that he didn't seek base housing for his family, if he didn't make enough for housing in a decent neighborhood to keep his family safe. At least on base Heavenly  would have been in a safer environment to play outside. Can the family still live on base while on deployment ? If the sister was allowed out (alone or with friends)  then the neighborhood couldn't have been all that bad.  Now once he left the service his pay should have been enough to live at least one step ahead of the hoodlums..

6) what mom has the time and energy to make 2 completely sets of rules? I wouldn't remember what I said to whom. One sister needs to study. One sister needs to party. One sister needs to stay in a room. One sister can run the streets. One sister must go onto college and become a Dr. One sister must catch job where she can..

Anybody catch a neighborhood location , name or landmark of where this place was ? It didn't look like a public housing complex , but could have been. Yes, many urban areas are not as nice now, but 20-30 years ago when Heavenly was young it could have been a semi-decent place.

7) Dr Heavenly was in ROTC 4 yrs at FAMU  (linkedin link)  . congrats to her for dropping the HS weight, and doing other physical conditioning the summer before freshman year, to stay in the program. Here's a few preview pages from her book talking about the 4 years of leadership she learned in ROTC (link ).

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, sATL said:

if the dad was career army - and I know things have changed for the better- but it is concerning that he didn't seek base housing for his family, if he didn't make enough for housing in a decent neighborhood to keep his family safe.

Heavenly's mother didn't want to go, so there was no point in securing base housing if the wife refused to go and bring the kids along.

If the sister was allowed out (alone or with friends)  then the neighborhood couldn't have been all that bad. 

If I recall correctly, Heavenly said her mother said if the sister wanted to run the street, let that woman run the streets but Heavenly was going to stay in the house.

9 hours ago, sATL said:

what mom has the time and energy to make 2 completely sets of rules? I wouldn't remember what I said to whom. One sister needs to study. One sister needs to party. One sister needs to stay in a room. One sister can run the streets. One sister must go onto college and become a Dr. One sister must catch job where she can..

I don't think the mom had 2 sets of rules.  Heavenly said the mother told both of them they were both going to be doctors.  Once the sister decided she wasn't going to follow that path, it sounds like the mother washed her hands of the sister and decided to just concentrate on Heavenly.

9 hours ago, sATL said:

Older houses really didn't have extra useless rooms  - so it seems odd she was in "room" that did not have any windows.

I'm wondering it if was one room that was partitioned off ...and Heavenly was housed in the portion of the room that didn't have any windows.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, sATL said:

@drivethroo

By base housing- I meant is the family allowed to stay on base in the " home" city (Miami) while the soldier is deployed  overseas.

Yes she would have been allowed but I’m the 70s the military base closest to Miami would have been in Homestead. The mother may not have wanted to be all the way out there if her friends and family were in Miami. Although today it’s an area that’s built up back then Miami residents considered it a trek.

• Love 1

Episode 8:

"Pajama Drama"

Mariah receives bad news from her husband; Simone has good news to share about Cecil; Heavenly reflects on her Miami trip with her therapist; the women are shocked to find out about Quad's divorce on social media; Jackie throws a slumber party.

Airs October 21, 2018.

On 10/15/2018 at 5:49 PM, sATL said:

When the daughter asked will she have to have the procedure - my heart melted. What exactly do you tell the child ? Awww... Let's just hope medical research keeps advaincing in this area so the next set of young women will have more and better choices about breast health.

I just caught up watching the past two episodes and came here to say exactly that.  How in the world do you answer that??  I suppose just as Contessa did---quickly assure her daughter, "No, no" just knowing that she's not telling the whole truth.  When the baby and her son were climbing all over her and bouncing the bed?  I was cringing and grimacing with her.   Strong lady.

• Love 3

Don't do it Toya! Don't make Quad filing for divorce about you .... good god there are two people in that marriage and Toya honey you were not the other person ......you should be feeling bad for quad for getting divorced not feeling bad cause she didn't tell you first that she was getting a divorce God she is a selfish selfish person 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 15

They had the pajama party in the same room where they had the Pillow Talk on RHOA.

Toya needs to sit down for real. Quad doesn't need to consult with you before filing for divorce.

Simone is just not sexy at all.  I shivered when she told Jackie about having sex with Cecil.  Another couple we don't need to know about them having sex is Heavenly & Damon.  Just...no.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Don't do it Toya! Don't make Quad filing for divorce about you .... good god there are two people in that marriage and Toya honey you were not the other person ......you should be feeling bad for quad for getting divorced not feeling bad cause she didn't tell you first that she was getting a divorce God she is a selfish selfish person 

Toya REALLY needs some business. Heavenly had it right when she said all they should be asking Quad is if she's okay. Toya insists on taking the temperature of their friendship vis a vis what she knows about Quad's divorce, and that's ridiculous. Like, you just don't get to react to this the way Toya is reacting.

9 hours ago, drivethroo said:

They had the pajama party in the same room where they had the Pillow Talk on RHOA.

Toya needs to sit down for real. Quad doesn't need to consult with you before filing for divorce.

Simone is just not sexy at all.  I shivered when she told Jackie about having sex with Cecil.  Another couple we don't need to know about them having sex is Heavenly & Damon.  Just...no.

When Simone said she wasn't sure if she could get wet, I cringed. TMI!

• Love 5

Toya really has just become to much.... Girl needs to sit down and keep her mouth closed esp when her husband just now clawed his way out of the mess that she didn't want to talk about to the group not that long ago ...... She has got this big head thinking she is somehow the new leader of the group I dont know why maybe because her and her husband arnt close to or going through a Divorce .There is a reason Quad isnt telling you shit Toya its because you arnt that close stop pretending that you are you haven't been in forever because you keep trying to make her problems about you and thats not being a real friend thats being a leech and sucking the joy and life from a true friendship ..... I'm glad Hevenly is now seeing that she is quick to anger and trying to shut it down. And what the what with Mariah just now finding out that her husband may or may not have a job....ummmmmmm shouldn't he have discussed that waaaaaaaaaaay before it got to that point??? im lost

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

When Simone said she wasn't sure if she could get wet, I cringed. TMI!

Simone is dry and dusty.  It is what it is.  Her "sexy" pictures looked like a Linked In profile photo. I don't know if she was trying to get her sexy back on last week's episode with the booty shorts and gladiator sandals at Jarrett's party but it didn't work. Another thing that struck me wrong was when she wanted to have sex with Cecil but waited for him to approach her.  What are these schoolgirl games? Approach your husband for sex! Ask Heavenly for tips if you must!

I wonder if Jackie is laying it low and spreading it wide to keep Curtis from straying? That's another couple I don't want to think of having sex. <shudder>

They didn't play Greg's "we took the girls to the hotel" flashback last night so I think Greg's participation in this show is done.

• Love 6

I'm okay with Simone wanting Cecil to seduce her. Not feeling wanted and desirable is part of what led to this situation. That said, I don't need the details about any of their sex lives.

Toya is exhausting, and wrong, but I did tear up at the end when they were hugging.  

Greg will be back, I'm sure.

Toya talks about keeping secrets but do the ladies know about her "forever house"? 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And what the what with Mariah just now finding out that her husband may or may not have a job....ummmmmmm shouldn't he have discussed that waaaaaaaaaaay before it got to that point??? im lost

He might didn't know the actual details until it happened.  probably didn't want to repeat rumors at home. I know some people who were RIFed didn't know until that day/hour of -all of a sudden called into a meeting. A Dr getting downsized...what's his speciality again?

Dr eugene just got a promotion so maybe there is an opening where he works

22 minutes ago, sATL said:

A Dr getting downsized...what's his speciality again?

He's an ER doc and I think he said he was the Director of Education? It's the latter thing that would be harder to replace, I think, which is what he said - there aren't many comparable jobs out there. The higher you go, the harder it is to find similar work.

• Love 3

If loving Heavenly's therapist is wrong, then I don't want to be right. I have been waiting all day at work to admonish someone with, "my, my, my" or "your response is your responsibility." 

Aydin: we can move to North Carolina, Houston, or California

Mariah (clutching her breast): but I can't leave the south!

(LibertarianSlut: Um...2/3 of the places he named are in the south)

Count me in as one of the ones who didn't think that hug between Toya and Quad solved shit. They fundamentally misunderstand each other. See Jackie and Simone? Now rotate it 180 degrees. 

I know folks want to see actual medical stuff on these shows, and I am here to see Dr Scott drain Conetessa's drains (science nerd here), but I really hope Conetessa is done after this season. She's phoning it in way more than they're accusing Quad.

Speaking of Quad, I owe her an apology: I saw how many years she hung onto that marriage, without having children either, and I swore she was on the come-up, and wouldn't leave unless and until someone else showed her NFL dollars. When I saw her moving into that walk-up in the red dress with the lamp, I turned to husband and said, "I'm wrong! I'm officially wrong." My, my, my...

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I know folks want to see actual medical stuff on these shows, and I am here to see Dr Scott drain Conetessa's drains (science nerd here), but I really hope Conetessa is done after this season.

Me too, Contessa is SO BORING. She’s like Caffeine-free Diet Jackie. What storyline does she even have now? Great marriage, cute kids, satisfying work/life balance.

There are only so many -ectomies she can get.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm still waiting for Mariah to bring the receipts on Damon. That sure was shut down quickly. 

Me too - he always looks like a deer caught in the headlights when Heavenly or others talk about cheating.

• Love 5

Toya seems to have been given the main role of targeting the cast mate(s) into sharing a very difficult time in their life Under the guise of friendship. It’s a role given to 1 person on all the Bravo shows that I watch.  RHOP - Ashley. RHOA - Sheree.  Probably other shows  too. It’s the BRAVO formula. Hopefully they will get rid of it. It’s really stupid.  I used to love to watch Karen huger look a hot mess all by herself.  However, after Ashley and the other two went after her for not divulging the truth about her finances and marriage I ended up siding with Karen and despising Ashley and crew.  

If this is Toya’s true personality then she needs more business of her own on which to focus. Just sad. 

• Love 2

If Quad and Greg really do divorce will they keep her on? I hope this franchise doesn’t go the way of the housewives where very few of them are actually married. Quad isn’t a dr so I would prefer if she went.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bagger said:

If Quad and Greg really do divorce will they keep her on? I hope this franchise doesn’t go the way of the housewives where very few of them are actually married. Quad isn’t a dr so I would prefer if she went.

I'm sure they will keep her. She would probably just end up on RHOA anyway.

I’m not a Quad fan but if they do divorce, I don’t mind them keeping her. Divorce is an unfortunate consequence in any marriage, so it would be interesting to see the transition from a well-to-do doctor’s wife to whatever being on her own would look like.

• Love 5

Episode 9:

"Black Love"

Toya and Eugene contemplate celebrating their 10-year anniversary with their friends overseas. Meanwhile Jackie and Curtis celebrate, coming back from the brink of divorce and making it 17-years. Mariah plans a Black Love party but when some of the invitees fail to show, they put a damper on the festivities.

Airs October 28, 2018.

Heavenly was just winding Quad up.  Mariah did ask Quad how she felt about the party and the invitation.  It wasn't like Mariah had just invited Quad with no prior chat about it.

Jackie, Curtis, Simone & Heavenly are trying way too hard to convince people they are having sex.  When Simone claimed she was going home or wanted to go home and give Cecil oral sex...just NO.

Then here comes Curtis talking about that's one Cookie (Mariah) he'd like to have in his mouth.  Boi Bye!!!

• Love 11