Type keyword(s) to search

Married To Medicine - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/30/2022 at 4:40 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Toya's on a self care journey?? As opposed to WHAT? And has the nerve to complain about Eugene working when she is the reason he 'only has a minute' in the first place. She is just SO sickening. 

I forget which of the women pointed this out, but Toya’s entire life is self-care. Her kids are in school full-time so she has a solid 7 hours a day to do whatever, and she fills it with tennis lessons and shopping and spa treatments.

She stays bitching about how much Eugene works, but they’re not independently wealthy - they have what they have because of how much he works. If he works less, they have less - she can’t have it both ways, and we know she’s not content with less. This is like when Curtis complained about how much Jackie works. She was a doctor when they met. If Toya and Curtis want spouses with 9-5s, they should find them. They won’t because they like the lifestyle their spouses’ jobs afford them, so they should quit complaining. This is what they signed up for. And Eugene probably would, or at least could, work less if Toya didn’t want a bigger house every two years.

Also can we PLEASE retire the word “journey?” Everybody is on a damn journey. What is a self-care journey? Fresh flowers? Please.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I think all that working is making Eugene a very mad man!  I've never seen him  act the way he was acting at the Halloween party and even at the guy's hatchet throwing.  He just seems to be worn down to a nub.

This is all thanks to Toya.  Too bad SHE can't get herself a j-o-b doing SOMETHING to take her mind off spending Eugene's hard earned $$$ all day every day.  It's gotta be boring just sitting on your ass all day spending money.  Ugh.  Do something, Toya!!

She does have a job. She doesn't do this TV show for free.

• Wink 2
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Impalace said:

She does have a job. She doesn't do this TV show for free.

How fast do we think she runs through those M2M checks? She probably spends more than she makes 'getting ready' for filiming, buying all new wardrobes/wigs/handbags/dreamhomes. They just might have MORE money without the show. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

Heavenly's laugh is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me!  The way she was cackling watching her friend bashing videos was beyond annoying and weird.  She sounded like the witch of the west!  I hope she doesn't think it's cute because it's not. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11

Listen, I know Toya thinks the M2M job is a j-o-b... and it IS to a certain extent.  I guess what I meant by j-o-b is something Toya does, 3-5 days a week for about 5 or 6 hours a DAY.  I live in a fairly small town but we have 2 hospitals (for now!).  I knew LOTS of MRS. MD"S who had a BUNCH of kids and once they were all in school, went and volunteered for different agencies every week BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO DO SOMETHING FOR THEMSELVES.

Then there were some who did nothing but play tennis or golf every day at the country club.

Neither one is all good or all bad.  It's just an interesting thing to notice.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Is anyone watching. This is one of my favorite Bravo shows.  I think Dr Kiran is trying to be the next Terry Dubrow.  Now his wife can't handle her kids so she is going to have her mother move in.  And bringing him whiskey or whatever it was to drink at the office, in front of the kids.  Hope he wasn't driving.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Is anyone watching. This is one of my favorite Bravo shows.  I think Dr Kiran is trying to be the next Terry Dubrow.  Now his wife can't handle her kids so she is going to have her mother move in.  And bringing him whiskey or whatever it was to drink at the office, in front of the kids.  Hope he wasn't driving.

This is really a great show. I like that it is real and the relationships are organic. I also like the honest conversations and supportiveness along with the drama.

I agree with Dr Kieran trying to be the next Terry’s Dubrow - that should be a cautionary tale. His wife can’t handle raising two kids without full time help. I’m in no place to judge since I unfortunately couldn’t have kids. However, I know so many single parents and families with limited means managing to raise kids.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

His wife can’t handle raising two kids without full time help. I’m in no place to judge since I unfortunately couldn’t have kids. However, I know so many single parents and families with limited means managing to raise kids.

She has two kids and a flexible job. She can blog whenever. People with way fewer resources and way less flexible jobs manage to raise kids without full-time help. It’s not unique to her though. I used to babysit a lot and sat for a bunch of affluent NYC families with a father that worked, a mother who didn’t (or who worked very part-time, like as freelance writers), and a full-time nanny.

I did wonder if Anila is struggling with the kids now BECAUSE she’s always had full-time help so she hasn’t done the day to day stuff … maybe ever. I got the impression when her parents were first introduced that them being around all the time was a very real sore spot in their marriage - there was an interview she did where she was talking about it and she looked down and got quiet. Her mother does seem overbearing. 

Contessa talking about her repossessed car cracked me up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Is one supposed to wear a nylon cap over braids? Its hard to tell when Contessa's youngest is being serious or silly, which I'd I wish she would stop-she's getting too old .

I missed the intro of the new couple . Are they both Drs and which current couple are they friends of - meaning who introduced them to the group?

Getting tired of Kari ? making guest appearances. Either rejoin the cast or stay away.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2

I feel differently than a lot of you; I like Toya.  She’s got a great sense of humor and usually is light-hearted about things.  I don’t begrudge her a thing. We don’t know that Eugene thinks she spends too much. He always seems like he truly loves her. And speaking of Eugene, who doesn’t like Eugene?!  Ok, so Toya isn’t a doctor, but Eugene knew that when they got married. What’s the big deal?  What’s the difference? The non-doctor husbands don’t seem to get bashed the way that Toya does. 

I can’t understand how or why Dr. Kiran insists that his costume making fun of Eugene moving a lot wouldn’t be funny to him and Toya. I think he does get it but doesn’t want to admit it. Honestly though, which of them thought those costumes up? It’s almost like admitting that you’re thinking about your friends lives way too much. 

Quad is being entertaining and funny this season.  A good combination. 

I really don’t like body shaming, but I don’t think that elective cosmetic surgery is part of body shaming. Having said that, what the heck is Anila doing to her face?  She looks so different this season. She’s becoming a caricature of herself.  That’s a shame. She started out very pretty.  

I enjoy watching Simone and Jackie. I’m glad they’re friends again. There was too much tension when they weren’t. 

I'm glad that Contessa and Scott seem to be getting along much better. Good for them, I hope it’s true and not just for the cameras. I’m glad the editors are choosing to show Contessa enjoying her children this season. Her little girl is adorable. 

Regarding this Las Vegas trip, I’m not even cautiously optimistic about a good outcome. lol 

Edited by ShowsILoveToHate
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 8/9/2022 at 7:04 PM, sATL said:

Getting tired of Kari ? making guest appearances. Either rejoin the cast or stay away.

I don’t know why she’s there.  Did Bravo sign her for so many episodes so she has to show up, not that she wouldn’t, she remains thirsty, just maybe they didn’t expect her to be the dud she is.

Fat shaming aside, I appreciate Dr. Jackie as a doctor, but if you haven’t even done 69 and are still pearl clutching, I think I’m just sticking to clinical advice from her.

I could just watch an hour of Quad with her nephew.

Toya sitting there eating her bacon was priceless.

I’d wear a fanny pack if I were a show girl.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I’d wear a fanny pack if I were a show girl.

I figure out a way to have a QR code on me somewhere... Point, click and be paid..🤣

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

I get the sense that Toya brings Kari along to a lot of events, especially anytime she's beefing with one or more of the ladies. Kari is there so Toya has someone to talk to who will not tell her she's wrong. I don't sense that production pushes her as a "friend of" and Toya is happy to have someone to cosign her mess.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I wish we could get through an episode without the screaming arguments. It escalated for no reason. Not sure how or why it happened. Heavenly was saying pick your battles with your husband and next thing you know her and Contessa are yelling, can’t hear an entire sentence from either, someone is filming the crap with their phone and my hero this episode sat and ate her bacon.  I think these shows would be better with less of the arguments and screaming. They are in Vegas and are an entertaining group without all of that. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wish we could get through an episode without the screaming arguments. It escalated for no reason. Not sure how or why it happened. Heavenly was saying pick your battles with your husband and next thing you know her and Contessa are yelling, can’t hear an entire sentence from either, someone is filming the crap with their phone and my hero this episode sat and ate her bacon.  I think these shows would be better with less of the arguments and screaming. They are in Vegas and are an entertaining group without all of that. 

Yeah, I want the lady who was filming to spill all the tea.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 8/15/2022 at 3:53 PM, Rlb8031 said:

I get the sense that Toya brings Kari along to a lot of events, especially anytime she's beefing with one or more of the ladies. Kari is there so Toya has someone to talk to who will not tell her she's wrong. 

I believe what we are shown of Kari is based on editing.  She is probably interacting just fine (or not) with the rest of the cast but her interactions aren't shown.  

They are probably pretty boring compared to Heavenly who went from 1 to mach speed and I was actually watching it.  I still had to wonder what the hell just happened!  I haven't gone back to dissect it so when Jacki said she wished for a menopause dart gun to poison Heavenly, I figured I didn't need to go back.

I generally like the cast (having had some bad feelings in the past) and I would really like to be Simone's friend IRL.  Quad has grown on me and I think Toya is okay if you let her win the "Who has the bigger closet?" contest.  

But I can't with Heavenly.  She seems to have a nice family and dental practice but I would never, ever want to spend any time with her.

• Love 8

Wow, so Heavenly finally had a moment of self-reflection! I'm sure she's not going to change, but I do think it was a sign of her own personal maturity. I wish the ladies would have pushed her harder, but baby steps...

• Like 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Wow, so Heavenly finally had a moment of self-reflection! I'm sure she's not going to change, but I do think it was a sign of her own personal maturity. I wish the ladies would have pushed her harder, but baby steps...

I think it will be a lot of baby steps if Heavenly hopefully keeps on a journey of self-awareness and introspection.

I’m glad that the others cared enough about her to keep putting up with her.

We need more grace like that in relationships these days.

• Love 2

Dr. Heavenly loves Daddy so much but never takes his advice. She's going to do and say what ever she wants, when ever she wants. Daddy was pretty fed up with her this episode. 

Heavenly's mama is dying and it's sad but please let's not use that as an excuse for her awful behavior. She's been out of control from the get. Besides, we already have one houswife acting out like a complete asshole (Lisa Rinna on RHBH) and blaming it on grief from losing her mother when we all know she's been a witch from day one. 

Anila=spoiled. For all you working moms out there seeing this brat complain about needing a nanny when she is a stay at home mom living in a mansion, it must be hard to watch her.  I'm sure she has housekeepers and cooks but she can't handle her school age kids because her nanny left.  Fuck off, Anila. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Dr. Heavenly loves Daddy so much but never takes his advice. She's going to do and say what ever she wants, when ever she wants. Daddy was pretty fed up with her this episode. 

Thanks for your thoughts; I was wondering if Daddy was really fed up with her, fed up with the other women, or both.  When he was saying the women don't understand "the line" or something like that he lost me a little bit.  No, his woman doesn't understand "the line."  I would put him in the category of those we would question "Do you even watch the show?" WTR Heavenly's behavior.  She hasn't changed; she has always been terrible.

I'm sorry her mother is dying but I'm not giving her a pass on her behavior.

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Anila=spoiled. For all you working moms out there seeing this brat complain about needing a nanny when she is a stay at home mom living in a mansion, it must be hard to watch her. 

Anila is extra special.  Her children are old enough to be managed (for lack of a better word).  They seem good enough and neither has special needs from what I can see.  I was a working mother; life is easier when kids have their set bed times/routines, wake up times/routines, after school routines, etc.  I'm not exactly sure why she is so stressed out.  She even works from home.  I think I'd be more stressed having my mother 'helping."

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Thanks for your thoughts; I was wondering if Daddy was really fed up with her, fed up with the other women, or both.  When he was saying the women don't understand "the line" or something like that he lost me a little bit.  No, his woman doesn't understand "the line."

I think Daddy was really, really fed up with Heavenly. He almost snapped at her in the car. Maybe this was the straw that broke his back with Heavenly’s behavior. I hadn’t seen him that forceful with her before. She seemed shocked also.

I agree with you @albarino that it was Daddy’s woman who didn’t understand the line (I don’t think Contessa does either, but I think part of that is her trying to create a storyline for herself.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, howiveaddict said:

What's up with 45 year old Anila's mother not allowing her to get that O shot?  Why did she even bring her except to give her camera time. She's not interesting like the Aunties on Family Karma.

In her defense, her daughter isn’t interesting either 😜

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I agree with you @albarino that it was Daddy’s woman who didn’t understand the line (I don’t think Contessa does either, but I think part of that is her trying to create a storyline for herself.

Interesting!  Thanks.  I went back and watched it a second time (nobody said I was MENSA) and I think I was just so surprised Daddy reacted so strongly (for him).  They left very abruptly...

Your point about Contessa is also insightful.  Her storylines really are all over the place, aren't they.  I genuinely like her and you're right, she has very significant story "swings."  Mastectomy, then getting a Public Health degree to be a future PHS Surgeon General, setting up a practice with your spouse, to now training to be in a fitness competition.  It is a lot.

But I did completely understand her umbrage at Heavenly's Youtube video and that whole falling out and then Daddy's outburst at the dinner.  To me it was classic mansplaining when Daddy declared her disagreement with Heavenly was bullshit.  I was completely with her when she repeated she had the same credentials as Daddy. He can't make her feel one way when she doesn't.

I like this franchise and it is among my favorites aired on BRAVO. 

While I'm droning on, I thought the discussion of Toya and Eugene's son being accused of taking some sort of Xbox card was very interesting.  They live in an upper class neighborhood and yet felt his son's race was the issue making him a suspect in the card's disappearance.  That made me sad but I thought Eugene addressed it well.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

Damon usually doesn’t get involved in these arguments so he must be fed up. I agreed with him that it was bullshit. Sorry Contessa, you put your husband on blast the entire previous season and now you are offended that Heavenly called him verbally abusive. Yes Heavenly was out of line but Contessa gave her the material. I notice Scott doesn’t say much this season and seems like the nice guy he started out as. 
I agree that Anila having her parents there would be significantly more stressful than parenting her two children herself. I think Anila thinks her mom makes for good tv and that’s why she brought her to the O shot appointment. Instead her  mom was out of place there and it came off weird. 
Does Cecil still work in real estate or do any work at all? I find these advice books tedious. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, albarino said:

I think I'd be more stressed having my mother 'helping."

Particularly when her mother is that overbearing (your mother is not in a position to “let” your 45-year-old married-mother-of-two self do anything), and having her there is a strain on her marriage. I don’t think that’s fake - I think that really is a sore spot with Kiran, and I don’t blame him.

14 hours ago, albarino said:

While I'm droning on, I thought the discussion of Toya and Eugene's son being accused of taking some sort of Xbox card was very interesting.  They live in an upper class neighborhood and yet felt his son's race was the issue making him a suspect in the card's disappearance.  That made me sad but I thought Eugene addressed it well.

I assume their sons are two of the few Black kids in their school(s), and that can be very fraught. It’s a tough line to walk having to explain to Black kids that they can’t do what their white classmates/teammates/friends can do. I thought Eugene handled it well too.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, albarino said:

But I did completely understand her umbrage at Heavenly's Youtube video and that whole falling out and then Daddy's outburst at the dinner.  To me it was classic mansplaining when Daddy declared her disagreement with Heavenly was bullshit.  I was completely with her when she repeated she had the same credentials as Daddy. He can't make her feel one way when she doesn't.

I totally agree with this

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 8/1/2022 at 8:31 PM, albarino said:

DO NOT DIS MY MAN EUGENE!!!!

Okay, he isn't my man but I like him very much.  Indian guy, if Eugene thinks your stupid joke isn't funny, it isn't.  But what do I know, I think renting a UHaul is cute and funny....And then doubling down on the "joke?"  Not.

How about this?  Have your wife get a better nose job.  I can't remember their names but the Indian-American wife has a terrible nose job. 

Don't dis my Eugene.  Just don't. The End.

Yep! I love Eugene.

And the joke was stupid and not funny. And even if you think it was funny, you say "I'm sorry" and drop it. He and his wife are trying way too hard.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, sATL said:

FYI - 

image.thumb.png.aa70a08e8c387d76fac5e6e627d9a816.png

Doesn’t Anila want them to come take care of her children so she has time for her heavy work schedule?

So take care of our children, but don’t interfere with he care of said children?

Im confused.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 8/29/2022 at 9:50 PM, howiveaddict said:

What's up with 45 year old Anila's mother not allowing her to get that O shot?  Why did she even bring her except to give her camera time. She's not interesting like the Aunties on Family Karma.

The Aunties are funny. Other mom's on other shows have been funny (Lisa Rinna's mom on RHOBH, Marysol's mom on RHOM). Anila's mom is a stone cold bitch and she treats her daughter and son- in- law like garbage. Not entertaining at all. There needs to be another storyline for Anila or get her off the show. 

• Love 6
On 8/29/2022 at 9:50 PM, howiveaddict said:

I figured Anilla drew the short straw and was stuck with her for the time slot. Kiran for damn sure don't want to be around her and her husband needs his breaks. I hope she went back and let Jackie do the procedure, if only to get back at her mom for meddeling.

What I don't get is why are they breaking so far from cultural traditions/standards - ie its Kiran's house and rules. That is what made them more unique as a couple on the show.

• Love 2

So I just watched the latest episode and I swear I can't even remember what I saw.  Let's see....A guy party, Toya and Eugene separately struggling with their lives, Anila and her mother in the car and she almost killed them (okay, I'm kidding about that but still), what else did I miss?  Oh, Heavenly apologizing to Daddy about disobeying him. *Snort*. This was a snoozer.

• Love 2

Who is the new lady, the friend? She is trying too hard. 
It’s sad about Heavenlys mom, but I don’t think she would act much nicer if her mom had been well during filming.  Still, I’m sure it was a very painful time for her. 
I’m guessing Ms. Gomez did all the cleaning in between the cleaning service coming. Anilas mom is a slob but the kids should be able to do a little cleaning up. Anila knew her mom was messy. She expects the woman to come in, watch the kids and keep everything neat and tidy while she tries on ugly clothes for her so called job. 
A Botox party for the men? Anilas comment that some of the men need it was funny. So they can look artificial like you? No thanks. Good for the men for not doing that crap.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm so confused. Is this being shot during the summer such that Anila's kids are home all day? If not, its not clear why mom is so busy that she can't clean up breakfast items that have been sitting on the countertops for hours. Also, clearly she is not a neat-freak (or even neat-inclined) while Kiran clearly is, so why insist that your mom come and live with you. I get that it's the easiest solution for Anila, but did anyone think this was going to go well?

On 8/30/2022 at 6:26 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Does Cecil still work in real estate or do any work at all? I find these advice books tedious.

I was in B&N recently and noticed that in non-fiction there are a plethora of self-help, bios, and advice books from barely famous people - Peleton instructors, reality tv stars, country music singers, HGTV hosts, you name it they have a book. That portion of the industry seems to be exploding.

I think Anila thinks her mom makes for good tv and that’s why she brought her to the O shot appointment. Instead her  mom was out of place there and it came off weird. 

I always default to real world responses. My thought is that her parents are retired, on a fixed income and get some appearance fee for being on the show. If it's even a couple of hundred dollars per episode, it's that much less that Anila and Kiran need to give to support them.

And on a separate cultural question - for anyone who may be Indian, is it normal that the wife's family has so much say/involvement after the marriage? I thought that the wife was essentially absorbed into the husband's family and it was traditionally the husband's parents that had much more involvement in the household. I didn't think the wife's family was  expected to have any say? Am I just making super crazy/ uninformed cultural assumptions here?

Edited by Rlb8031
18 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

I was in B&N recently and noticed that in non-fiction there are a plethora of self-help, bios, and advice books from barely famous people - Peleton instructors, reality tv stars, country music singers, HGTV hosts, you name it they have a book. That portion of the industry seems to be exploding.

I think the pandemic shutdown, followed by social racial awareness brought out alot of "authors" who decided to put fingers to keyboard and write a book. Plus I heard it is easier now to self publish and thus creating a few revenue streams selling books.

Edited by sATL
On 9/6/2022 at 3:41 PM, Rlb8031 said:

I'm so confused. Is this being shot during the summer such that Anila's kids are home all day? If not, its not clear why mom is so busy that she can't clean up breakfast items that have been sitting on the countertops for hours. Also, clearly she is not a neat-freak (or even neat-inclined) while Kiran clearly is, so why insist that your mom come and live with you. I get that it's the easiest solution for Anila, but did anyone think this was going to go well?

I don't feel sorry for Anila at all. She knows who her mom is. One thing I did agree with her mom about is "nanny is nanny, mom is mom, grandma is grandma." The nanny/housekeeper did all that because she was paid to. Her mom was never going to do that and Anila apparently doesn't want to (I don't believe that she "can't"). If she won't hire another nanny (and why not?) and insists on having her mother there, this is what she gets. She knows her mother isn't going to change - her mother said so.

On 9/6/2022 at 3:41 PM, Rlb8031 said:

And on a separate cultural question - for anyone who may be Indian, is it normal that the wife's family has so much say/involvement after the marriage? I thought that the wife was essentially absorbed into the husband's family and it was traditionally the husband's parents that had much more involvement in the household. I didn't think the wife's family was  expected to have any say? Am I just making super crazy/ uninformed cultural assumptions here?

I think Kiran said exactly this.

I really liked the scene with Eugene talking with Damon about how he wasn't sure life in the ER was for him anymore. The pandemic (which is very much still going on) pushed healthcare to the brink and a lot of people are leaving the profession altogether. (There's a three-day nurse strike in MN right now.) Career (dis)satisfaction is a very real adult thing and it's great that Eugene can talk to Damon about it.

Is Audra a new member of the cast? What's her connection to the group?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Is anyone beside me still watching this? Last night was the start of the payoff that they have been building up to. So the implication is that it is either Toya and/or Quad who is sleeping with married men. I do think there are starting to be some cracks in the Toya/Eugene relationship. I also think that Eugene feels a way about people clowning him (vicariously through Toya) for their poor financial decisions. Which is why next week's fisticuffs are going to be so interesting to watch.

And speaking of the fisticuffs, generally Toya has played these games with Quad, Heavenly, and Mariah - women who were all happy to just stay in the "I'm just gonna yell louder than you" section of the fighting world. But the new FOH (I'm sorry, her name escapes me) is someone that Toya really can't mess with. Toya clearly didn't understand that disparaging that woman's professional abilities is the WORST insult you can level at folks from the continent. They don't play about their credentials - it is a fundamental part of who you are and that lady came prepared and using her much-maligned professional credentials pulled up every single skeleton in Toya's 2 story closet and ushered them into the room. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I just wanna know what Quad is doing to be able to afford that house. Does she have a job?  Wise investments? Huge divorce settlement? She wasn't living in a mansion like that when she was married.  What gives? 

I assume divorce settlement and the paycheck from the show. I don't follow her to know if she gets any IG endorsements. 

• Love 1

Jeans and a top look better than that skin tight white dress Toya had on that accentuated her stomach. At Quads party she goes in on Anila for wearing a green sequined dress. Toya really think she looks great in her expensive but too tight clothing. She taunts the ladies and then flips out when they call her out on their financial issues. Poor Eugene, stuck working his ass off for that.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I just wanna know what Quad is doing to be able to afford that house. Does she have a job?  Wise investments? Huge divorce settlement? She wasn't living in a mansion like that when she was married.  What gives? 

I assume that is her Sister Circle money. She's also guest hosted from time to time on Dish Nation  over the last couple of years (which seems to just be full employment for ATL based reality tv stars)  and according to IMDB she's executive produced a film in 2020. So, off MtM she's working hard - hence the fancy cars and big house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm beginning to think these houses actually are owned by someone else. The stars use them for filming and are there like as house sitters. Possible model homes or homes of people who are seldom in town - like recording artists.  So yes, her coins go far enough to pay for her stay there. 

I wouldn't think she got a mega divorce settlement? They weren't married that long, no children, not sure if grounds of adultery were made and proven in court and they both had sustainable income.

And even if it really is her house - why would she really want on that big? Yes - get a larger house b/c of mother ,nephew and probably a better school district but the rest the the sq feet just seems like a little overkill.

Edited by sATL
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
23 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

I assume that is her Sister Circle money. She's also guest hosted from time to time on Dish Nation  over the last couple of years (which seems to just be full employment for ATL based reality tv stars)  and according to IMDB she's executive produced a film in 2020. So, off MtM she's working hard - hence the fancy cars and big house.

Sister Circle has a small audience. She probably makes more from Bravo than on that show. I also don’t think she got a huge divorce settlement. Psychologists don’t make that kind of money. The mortgage on a $2mil+ home is going to be in the $30k-$40k a month range. I don’t believe she can afford that on her own. Maybe she does have a sugar daddy. 

• Love 1